Toonami Ratings for 2/23/19

Attack on Titan will restart in the same timeslot from season ONE starting this Saturday. Yes you heard right, the first season. Demarco is that fucking retarded. We damn well better have a new show replacing Megalo Box in March.

Last week we returned to the normal schedule and it was a fairly decent night all the way through. SAO found better footing, and Megalo Box didn’t show any damage from taking a week off. This week, that comes to an end as SAO falls to trash numbers and takes everything after it with it. Megalo Box took a loss to Jojo. And in the top laff department, the episode HxH fans have been hyping for YEARS got terminated by a boring Sai filler Naruto episode.

11:00 Dragonball Super 784 0.36 470

11:30 Boruto: Naruto Next Generations 513 0.22 278

12:00a My Hero Academia (r) 484 0.20 259

12:30a Sword Art Online: Alicization 363 0.16 209

1:00a Megalobox 330 0.14 184

1:30a Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable 337 0.15 196

2:00a Black Clover (r) 316 0.15 196

2:30a Hunter X Hunter (r) 234 0.11 144

3:00a Naruto: Shippuden (r) 260 0.12 157

3:30a Attack on Titan (r) 201 0.09 118

Attached: 6811E287-FC79-4077-8BB9-4B4646D3131C.png (627x476, 400K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rguS7fDVGuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8k4yU0CvTy0
youtube.com/watch?v=h6Op4g9T-M0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh boy more crying about nothing

Never mind neo toonami has basically run for as long as the original pre-naruto toonami

i never understood why people are still into shippuden, is it just because we havent seen the end of the dub in any form yet?

Another great night. With One Piece (of shit) off the lineup, things are looking good. Can't believe I liked that show! Chad Clover is much better.

Attached: n onepiece-a-20150616.jpg (1001x1201, 361K)

When does HxH end anyways?

Some speculate that everyone skipped the filler when they watched it the first time. Canon episodes don’t do better as often

>hour cut after promise no more cuts coming
>stream cancelled
>promos shortened, then MHA and Boruto promos outright cancelled
>tumblr shut down
>ratings already slipping back to the toilet
>pic related the only reason Super pulls passable numbers
BUT ITS BEEN BACK A LONG TIME SO ITS ALL FINE

Attached: A46465E3-4198-4490-A943-FD45F3176E6C.jpg (210x240, 21K)

Real stretchy arms pirate here, and I have to agree, my show is utter trash! Toonami cancelling it was the best thing they ever did!

Attached: 255EF96F-E8DB-4FEE-B152-9EC883A6EA60.jpg (339x391, 61K)

>they think this is bad
Reminder that by the end of the year Demarco will likely deal the final deathblow to the block. You will wish ratings this high were still possible

Attached: 4239344D-A290-46FA-A54C-50BF83FD008D.jpg (750x765, 222K)

YOU DINK DATS BEHD, REMEMBER THE TIME I HIRED MY SJW FRIENDS TO WRITE TWO NEW TOONAMI FUNDED ANIME AFTER WE FUCKED UP 2 SHIT SEASONS OF A LOVED CLASSIC AND THEY BOMBED HOLY CRAP LOIS

>gay clown is on HxH
>people like show
>gay clown is gone
>people hate show
We need bigger,gayer clowns in greater numbers.

Just bring back the original Tenchi series already.

Attached: 1454300804144.jpg (484x502, 30K)

Oh yea let’s get another GXP disaster going on.

If they want to get in on harem shit, at least get something modern for wide appeal

End of June, right about the same time Jojo ends. Hopefully something good replaces it but my expectations are low

Why so many Toonami threads lately?

>GXP
Everything after the first 2 Ovas and Universe is shit.

Attached: 1542918322758.png (560x545, 373K)

It’s no more than usual. Honestly it’s probably less since we have less Saturday threads now

>shounen shounen shounen alright that's kinda fun dont know JJJOOO JOOOO shounen ganen shounen shounen
Fucking hell. Tell them to bring in stuff worth watching. Are there that ADHD children up past 2AM or do they think the Toonami fanbase is a bunch of drooling retards? Wait, is the Toonami fanbase a bunch of drooling retards? I don't normally participate in these threads.

Could these girls do well on Toonami? Flip Flappers would be a pretty refreshing change of pace.

Attached: Flip Flappers.jpg (419x600, 176K)

With people like this watching the block expect only shounen and more shounen.

>doesn’t list Jojo as shonen
Epic

On a separate note who keeps greenlighting shit like Tropical Cop Tales? Does anyone even watch that shit?

Here's last week:

11:00 Dragon Ball Super 822 0.43 551

11:30 Boruto: Naruto Next Generations 600 0.31 395

12:00a My Hero Academia (r) 564 0.28 359

12:30a Sword Art Online: Alicization 513 0.26 332

1:00a Megalobox 424 0.22 286

1:30a Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable 397 0.20 256

2:00a Black Clover (r) 364 0.18 230

2:30a Hunter X Hunter (r) 317 0.15 198

3:00a Naruto: Shippuden (r) 323 0.16 211

3:30a Attack on Titan (r) 257 0.12 158

This is not what I expected at all. I feel especially bad for HxH; to be around for so long just to lose to non-canon Shippuden no less. Maybe next week will be better?

>not wanting antique episodes of Tenchi that are guaranteed to bomb means someone has shit taste

It’s a huge ratings hit. I think it’s great, I like how they scream most of their dialog

I can't believe Gon gave up his position as MC just to crush some puss.
I hope it was worth it.

Attached: 1380222211967.jpg (500x500, 50K)

This is the problem The guy who picks the shows still treats it like it’s at 4pm, so all we get it a bunch of kiddie crap

No I just listed it as JJOOO JOOOO.

Yeah it's shounen. I also listed HunterX as gaynen. Take a joke.

Probably not. It’s popularity was greatly inflated by Yea Forums. Toonami viewers would probably just see it as boring.

We had 9 as usual this week. That user is referring to the OP a day or so ago about wanting Toonami rips from the old day, i saw it. Not sure if it was deleted.

t. infant
Do you enjoy keys being jingled in front of your face, too?

Yes, 90's anime shows don't deserve to be excluded just because they dont look bright.

They put in Lupin III and had to instantly drop it due to how ass it is.

This ALWAYS happens when I watch the block live. Always!

They literally do if they don’t have a remaster, and every old turd Toonami has tried airing has been a ratings pit.

New shows should not have to be excluded so the same handful of old shit can stay on permanent rotation

t. Fun hater

Tenchi has a BD remaster, Besides I'm sure Outlaw Star did well.

Attached: 1460869478288.jpg (771x1357, 569K)

Fucking Krillin killed the high numbers.

>Alicization about MC in a coma
>HxH puts MC in a coma

>It’s popularity was greatly inflated by Yea Forums
Same with HxH. Weebs act like this show is the end all be all to shonen. It's nothing but a bunch of faggot kids doing gay things and a narrator that talks more than the characters do. How can anyone in their right minds like this shit? The only interesting character is the guy who looks like Cell.

At least air hardcore ecchi stuff if you want to kill the block so bad.

I see Super went down like 40k viewers this week. I hope it's not because of all the Vic controversy.

It didn’t. It lost to the millionth run of Bebop nearly every week.

You realize most people don’t even know who Vic is, and even less care about VA drama, right? Toonami is flopping on its own merits

You're probably right. I guess I see so many Youtubers making videos about the controversy and people writing in the comments how they're done with Funimation and English DB that thought the controversy was more well known.

Vicfans don't seem old enough to do Nielsen reporting.

broly isn't even tv-canon yet anyway, why bother to bring that shit up

>tv-canon
What? You mean in the anime? The DBS movies are canon, and the Broly movie takes place after the tournament we're in right now.

You fags will still be complaining when it lasts longer than the full original run
See you in 2024 faggot

When did their tumblr shut down?

it's not that there's more people into it, it's that it has an extra 24 hours of dvr/on demand ratings than anything before it since it's after the 3am cutoff now

Late January. They just made a “stay gold” post and never posted again. Demarco said they didn’t like the tumblr policy changes and the page was mostly dead anyway

Nice damage control, but it was outdoing Boruto when they were in the early slot too. Not to mention it’s gradual slide down the schedule over the years also had it often overtaking other shows

im just explaining the current situation, we all know it's better than boruto and did better deservingly

>Monica Rial's fiancee sues Vic's lawyer
>lawyer falls victim to false flag campaign
>gets spammed with supposed pictures of him in blackface and other easily disproven bullshit
>twitter shills like Yonkou take said bullshit at face value and retweet it to the heavens
>mfw this is the start of the great Funimation implosion

Attached: 1551203706160.png (661x556, 457K)

Who gives a shit honestly? It was a bit of amusing drama at first, but at this point it’s going to go on for months, it’s tiring hearing about it every week. Nothing will change at Funi. It never has and it’s not gonna start now

Will Bang Zoom reign supreme?

Who is allowing this? I know DeMarco runs a the block, but I know he still answers to people. Why is this being permitted?

Attached: Bort 2.png (137x179, 41K)

It's Sentai Filmworks' time to shine.

Attached: Freddy.png (332x356, 35K)

Super went down 40k viewers because Krillin got eliminated in an anti-climactic way. For the first time in his life, he gets to act like a Megachad to impress his wife and that victory gets short lived because DB is the Goku and Vegeta show. Expect the Jiren vs. Goku, Gohan and Piccolo vs. U6 Namekians, and Master Roshi episodes to get high ratings.

Depends, supposedly we got some LA voice actors contributing to this drama.

Wait, what happened?

The people he answers to likely don't know any anime besides Pokemon.

>inb4 Family Guy drops in numbers
I mean it's not just Toonami that's floundering on the channel. Literally every show, even their golden goose TTG, are pulling in subpar ratings for CN. We'll be lucky if [AS] survives the decade, let alone Toonami.

All because some nigger fag had to pull a false flag

People are getting tired of TTG, Gumball, SU, and Craig of the Creek. They want something with more fantasy flair to it.

SKYRIM ANIME WHEN?!

Tenchi Muyo is the only harem anime with wide appeal. Just air the OVAs, the first two series, and you're golden. Demarco is too much of a brainlet to air old anime.

>Funimation is going to be obliterated and Dragon Ball, MHA, and the rest of their shows are going to have to be removed from the block and kill Toonami for good.

Attached: 1516288803643.gif (640x480, 1.52M)

Never, Skyrim anime would be like the League of Legend commerical. Japan is literally incapable of making anime that doesn't feature a cute girl in it.

>Yugioh and seventeen generations before him have been chopping at this one tree
>Tree, while special, has a shitton of durability
>Along comes Kittytoe, who attacks the tree with a sword
>Tree takes somewhat good damage
Is this actually a case of Shittytoe being a beater or has Yugioh and seventeen men before him used a skill check instead of an actual attack?

Has it happened yet? Did Toei step in to clean house before the Tokyo Olympics?

>Tenchi Muyo is the only harem anime with wide appeal
BULL. SHIT. There's: High School DxD, Love Hina, DNA2, Ouran High School Host Club, and AH MY MOTHERFUCKING GODDESS

Goodnight sweet prince

F

Attached: Neferpitou Portrait.png (1071x1034, 769K)

Another week another shitty MHA cha-
>hiatus week before new arc
Oh boy how will Horikoshi manage to make the series even more boring? Place your bets!

Attached: new arc bingo.png (1134x1036, 79K)

There's a cute girl in Skyrim: Serana

Demarco would never air any of those on Toonami. He's the same guy who flew over to Japan and made them censor the nude scene in FLCL Alternative.

>He's the same guy who flew over to Japan and made them censor the nude scene in FLCL Alternative.
That did not happen. You're lying.

Attached: 1510027679233.jpg (383x455, 16K)

Proof or you're a faggot like Demarco

Attached: 7cb.jpg (896x896, 278K)

When did outlaw star start airing? Was it late 2017? I'm trying to grasp some things but I can't remember.

>I don't normally participate in these threads.
Then why the fuck do you care? Go on whine on your own time.

Fuck me, i forgot DearS and Freezing

Seriously, what happened to Funimation this week?

Both, actually.

Vic sued and won

I should have known. Everyone has to be moderately retarded in order for Kittytoe to shine.

Literally the worst character to attach with that post considering her VA for the first season got involved with stupider drama than Vic

Attached: 26D47B97-C40E-4C46-B616-B9EC6093AC5C.gif (500x401, 1.11M)

I mean if Family Guy drops then Toonami drops. They are tied together directly

Holy fucking shit, please tell me it gets better.

You have it backwards, Demarco is enough of a brainlet to air old anime despite the ratings consistently telling him the audience doesn’t want that crap

Are you jacking me off?

Oh hes gonna go full Hulk Hogan on Anime News Network next

You are right. He didn’t make the censor it, he made them remove it completely

Post proofs because it wasn’t even a week ago he posted on Twitter that he was making a case. There’s no way this went to court and was settled that fast

Again: proof or you're a faggot.

It wouldn't surprise me if Funimation wanted to settle out of court

To be fair, he was just as retarded as everyone else when he was testing out the world under "normal" circumstances. The fact that he would have a better understanding of the mechanics based on previous games he's played is par for the course.

It probably got settled fast because Funimation doesn't want this to make the news.

Is this the worst episode of OG Jack or is Chicken Jack worse?

I mean Funi pretty much destroyed Vic’s career forever, so unless they are paying an obscene amount of money I doubt Vic is doing this out of court

There's quite a lot of vids on YouTube saying Vic won but i'll keep looking for solid proof

I know, but Funi doesn't want Toei and Sony to scalp them for creating this clusterfuck

All live action on AS has been shit with the exception of Bedtime Stories and that one wacky boxing show I can't remember the name of

If Vic actually won, then Funimation must be pulling a lot of strings to make sure it never reaches the public -- probably through Sony.

I mean I can definitely see him winning, but if it’s already settled he has to be sitting on an absolute mountain of money right now. I guess if you factor in Sony’s buying power, I could see it

>Toonami keeps posting their SAO promo on Facebook
>almost every response is people asking for Goblin Slayer
Is Demarco going to get the fucking hint or pass up on another hit because muh rape

>Demarco is too much of a brainlet.
Too busy dreaming of Shounen and Adventure Time reruns.

Attached: hakubi_washuu_tenchi_muyou_drawn_by_hitoshi_okuda__41b65024fa39f5d75f87bd174154c89a.jpg (1366x1611, 637K)

But kittytoe becomes Goblin Slayer this weekend

Is it the rape episode this weekend?

Tenchi is utter fucking shit

That’s exactly why people are posting about Goblin Slayer

Thats not until episode 10

It will be like May by the time we get to that

I doubt Kittytoe has ever really grasped the concept of a skill check. It seems that all the games Kittytoe has been in either have no concept of skill checks or it may just be a background process. There also raises the problem of Yugioh, who is born into the Alicization system, either cannot gain weapon proficiencies due to Da Rules or has proficiencies but cannot use them, again due to Da Rules.

Lolicon on Toonami when? CN is being "progressive" with gays and ugly fat people, When it's the lolicons turn, Haha.

Oh hey we actually get em on Tuesday this week

Super into Boruto: Lose 34.6% The drop is getting steeper as Super climbs higher
Boruto into Hero: Lose 5.7%
Hero into SAO: Lose 25.0% Oh shit son errybody loves tree chopping action
SAO into Megalobox: Lose 9.1%
Megalobox into Jojo: GAIN 2.1% HOLY SHITTO WHENS THE LAST TIME JOJO DID THIS
Jojo into Clover: Lose 6.2%
Clover into Hunter: Lose 25.9% People are done with this show
Hunter into Naruto: GAIN 11.1% BELIEVE IT
Naruto into Titan: Lose 22.7%

Holy shit the rollercoaster is BACK, baby. All credit is due to SAO for fucking up the good thing we had going

Current Records:

Loss:
12/08/2018: Super into Psycho: Lose 45.4%

Gain:
11/24/18: Boruto into Super: GAIN 54.8%

Attached: 1456285746135.jpg (1579x952, 602K)

Keep telling yourself that.

Attached: 1259375578292.jpg (690x1110, 55K)

Still better than BORE-uto or Shit Art.

What the fuck did I just watch?

Too ecchi for Demarco.

OH GOD IS THE COMMUNITY FORESHADOWING US?!

DNA2 is far superior to Tenchi.

>HxH has a bigger loss than AoT
My sides

Current Series End Dates (accounting for marathons):
Dragon Ball Super - November 2, 2019
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations - TBD
My Hero Academia - September 7, 2019
Sword Art Online: Alicization - February 15, 2020
Megalo Box - March 23, 2019
JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable - June 15, 2019
Black Clover - TBD
Hunter X Hunter - June 22, 2019
Naruto: Shippuden - November 23, 2024
Attack on Titan - TBD

We need the adventures of our favorite protagonist: testbug
only oldfags get the reference

Actually by this point S1 will be fresh again since it's been so long since I've seen it.

They'd still have to dismiss the suit if it's settled. Courts don't move that fast.

Fresh shit is still shit user

A man with no taste.

Sorry if i don't find the taste of excrement in my mouth appealing.

What could Vic even sue them for? Slander? Libel and slander laws in the USA require the plaintiff to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the defendant knew what they were saying/took action on was false. If there's anything they say that makes it plausible they thought it was a true accusation, they're home free. That's why the media in the USA is so fucked when it comes to tabloids and rumors.

He can't sue for wrongful termination either. He could try, but Texas is right to work so they can pretty much fire you for whatever reason or no reason. It's one of the reasons Funimation hasn't looked into expanding or moving despite talent moving westward and eastward away from Texas.

The good thing about talent is there's always more. And Texas is one of many states that continues to grow from cross-state immigration.

Funimation is bad at picking talent though. Sean's ego can't handle the possibility of someone being better than him at voicework, and Monica seems like a back stabber. Only Linda Young and Chris Ayers seem like decent people. Sabat is the one thing keeping Funimation from going to shit.

There's always defamation

Funimation sucks dick at finding and directing talent. Not to mention the whole broadcast dubbing thing burns out talent and keeps older talent away. I was at a con and an older VA looked fucking horrified when one of the Funimation babies was describing the process.

Is this why Goku's original VA, and Bulma's original VA left?

What could he have possibly sued over?

>Megalo Box March 23rd
Place your bets, does Demarco deliver with the replacement or are we looking at another dud?

AoT is trash my dude, and it’s rerun FIVE times on the block. To make things worse, it strongly seems they will just abruptly pull it when S3 is ready in May

This is America, you can sue for whatever you want.

Defamation

The tumblr hasn't been important for years. It used to be the place for big announcements but at this point they do streams and promos and shit so it's kind of pointless

While true, it’s just another thing on the giant pile of shit they cancelled within the span of a month.

Even if Texas wasn't right to work he's a freelance actor, which means you're an independent contractor. He could sue for being dropped from the one or two shows he was doing for them when he was axed, but he wouldn't be entitled to further compensation

Dragonball Z was originally dubbed by Ocean in Canada when it ran in syndication for two seasons. When the show gained traction on Toonami, Funimation decided to continue where they left off but moved production in-house as a cost-cutting measure. The reason Bullma's VA left was because she moved from Texas to Louisiana in 2010

Dude are you trolling? Because im not exactly sure how your suggestions are better.

Demarco is rerunning S1 of AoT

I have zero hope. He said he was considering fucking Adventure Time and Regular Show. We've heard jack shit about any new anime he's been considering.

I'm preparing to quit the block by end of March.

>prince

I don’t see any suggestions in his post

He did ask for anime suggestions a few weeks ago, but he just ignores those so I don’t know why he even bothered

He's said he's considered Adventure Time before. Given how nobody ever leaves these threads, it'll cause a huge shitstorm for a few months like it did the last time, he won't put it on the block and everyone'll forget about it until he says it again.

I miss everyone coming together to watch the last season of Samurai Jack.

He literally never said he would put Adventure Time ON Toonami

It wasn’t anything to even think about because at the time Adventure Time was still airing on either CN or Boomerang. Now that it has made the permanent shift to AS, and was a total blunder at 8pm, the risk of it joining the block has increased substantially

Seems legit

How many more threads are you going to fearmonger with this crap?

not one promo for mhas new season

Every single one until it happens so no one forgets what a faggit is running the block in the meantime

They cancelled the MHA promos, what did you expect? I don’t think S2 got a dedicated promo either. They don’t make a big deal about seasons when they get them all at once

O MY GAY NEN

Vic Mignona (can't remember his name) got #metoo'd and it's the most obvious case of railroading and overpaid figure to sweep them away I've ever seen.
Now it seems the gashes are doubling down instead of cutting their losses after Vic announces a suit and there's public evidence that the first accuser at least hasn't even been in a private setting with him.
Sabat and Schemmel are next, mark my words.

Nah, Sabat is fine. Schemmel is a douche with a tremendous ego though, so yeah, I could see him being targetted.

All people have to go off of is an FLCL panel where he said they were not allowed to show nipples. Which is an Adult Swim's standards policy. It's not like the original FLCL even had nipples to censor.

>Sabat
He never did anything wrong. I think you mean Haberkorn

Wrong. It’s in one of the Japanese interviews where they talk about the westerners coming in and making them change stuff. The only ones who went to Japan were Demarco and Gill

>we are already on S3
It feels like we caught up really fast. Demarco better not fuck up getting season 4. It got delayed till fall which is a godsend for the block getting it at its peak

You're gonna have link that one then.

He's not gonna have a reason to do it unless they end up with 2 more hours of reruns.

You guys hate DeMarco but what exactly is the alternative? For all we know Toonami wouldn't even exist still without DeMarco.

At best it's back to Kim Manning. They're not hiring someone else just to run Toonami.

When has he ever needed a reason to do something stupid? They aren’t gonna pay for Naruto premieres to air at 3am forever. Wouldn’t surprise me to see HxH end and get replaced by a rerun so Naruto can move up

Funny you should mention FG dropping

Attached: B9A352C7-E51B-4CB5-8E8B-E7630B5F6458.png (750x1334, 224K)

Manning got us PTE, that’s a single action that shows she would be a better choice. Yea she made some shit choices in the late 2000s, but that’s also on anime in general not being in a great place at the time. Honestly they could probably put some intern in charge of show research and get better results. Demarco has tunnel visions for shonen and about 10 old pieces of shit and their sequels

Really id rather Toonami be cancelled than to stumble on like this for years.

You know a lot of what ends up on Toonami are shows that distributors want on TV. (Particularly from Viz lately) That probably wouldn't change that much with Manning in charge or an intern doing research on shows.

That said, I'm all for them using an intern to research shows either way. Adding a younger voice to the selection process would certainly ad a different perspective.

When HxH ends I wouldn't be surprised if they dumped the 3AM hour rather than add more reruns.

>HxH being the least watched show on Toonami
What the fuck happened?

The chimera ant arc kinda dragged for some and the few play by play episodes cemented meme hate status. Not enough gay clowns either.

for me personally im not going to stay up till 2 AM just for a 50% chance of something happening, especially since I got to work on sundays
hxh is great to marathon but awful on a weekly format, makes me glad I found about this anime a few months after its final episode

So it became the Buu Saga

>FG drops
>Toonami drops
Funny that people celebrate FG failing when it’s immediately obvious that it’s failure is shared with Toonami

Demarco’s taste is the final hurdle for a show though. Doesn’t matter how much they want it on, if Demarco doesn’t like it, it’s not coming. And if they pay up to force it on, Demarco will just deathslot it the moment he gets a chance like with Black Clover

What happened, this user asked himself. He wondered, why does HxH fail week after week, despite overwhelming popularity on the internet? He thought to himself, perhaps it is the taste of the audience to blame. This thought quickly evolved into a self established fact. This user would refuse any other explanation going forward, criticism of the pacing and excessive use of the narrator would fall on deaf ears.

I was actually pointing out the correlation, not celebrating FG doing worse. DBS did worse because Family Guy did worse. Though DBS actually beat Family Guy this time. In other words any theories regarding the content of the episode causing DBS to do worse is pretty much nonsense.

Here's a solution: FIRE THE FAGGOT then hire someone with eclectic taste

My point is removing DeMarco won’t stop Viz from continuing to throw more Naruto and JoJo at Toonami or any other long running shounen they get.

AS doesn’t care about Toonami enough to pay someone else to pick shows for it.

People have been saying that for years, and it unfortunately isn’t viable. As others discuss a few posts up, Kim Manning likely would take over. An upgrade, but not much of one

>Demarco
YES GIVE ME MORE RATINGS ABYSS SHIT I LOVE NARUTO AND JOJOOOOO
>literally anyone else
We will keep Naruto but are not interested in Jojo or Boruto as they bring poor ratings

We're stuck with Bort and JoJo needs an earlier slot

It is time.

Attached: Boogie.gif (500x281, 999K)

I love her

Who is the gay clown in the dbz scenario?

Mr Satan

You mean Black Clover needs an earlier slot

Nope

Attached: 1462756643312.jpg (323x241, 8K)

Based

Attached: 1550922796153.jpg (1920x1080, 134K)

whos that skinny little guy that always picks the barefoot females in PUBG? probably him

Fuck it, i'll put in for Demarco's job and save the block

Slow down there buckaroo. Before you do that, tell us five shows you would consider to replace Megalo Box. I say 5 since you aren’t guaranteed to get exactly what you want so you need backups

I bet Cowboy Bebop wouldn't have made it through today.

5? Ok: Boogiepop and Others, DNA2, DxD uncensored, DearS, and Kanokon.

I'll even go 10 more: Kampfer, Free!, Gosick, Rainbow Rio, Star Driver, Tiger and Bunny, Haruhi Suzumiya, Ouran High School Host Club, Infinite Stratos, and Mirai Nikki.

>picking things you know won’t pass S&P
Demarco does this already and that’s what gets us reruns because he never has a backup plan. Unfit

I don’t agree with all of your picks, mostly due to age concerns, but otherwise you seem fit for the job. Remember, I only told you to replace Megalo Box, and with its timeslot, should be replaced by something short and fairly recent. Had I also asked for an HxH replacement, your older picks would have been more appropriate

And I just now realized you made both posts, so now I look like a silly goose

user we had gay bugs for Hunter x Hunter, we can get by with tits and ass.

Boruto does pretty well after Super most weeks.

Star Driver doesn’t have a dub. They won’t commission one. Kamper is finally getting one though.

>hxh is great to marathon but awful on a weekly format,
This. I can tell marathoning it would be fine but the plot is so fucking slow. I don’t get how the Japanese didn’t kill themselves watching this in a weekly format. The narration is boarding offensive. Everything gets a five minute narrated monologue. Fucking Christ I’d rather have Koichi tell me what’s going on while screaming.

What fucking idiot doesn't commission a dub of a mech series that has better quality and more action than Gundam?!

I’ll throw my hat into the ring

Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens
Double Decker: Doug & Kirill
SSSS. Gridman
Golden Kamui
Reincarnated as a Slime

Or ya know, a dub premiere for Mob Psycho season 2. That would be timely.

Apparently every company involved with releasing it stateside. Adult Swim definitely won’t do it.

>gridman and kamui
Figured you had shit taste
Not with faggot at the helm

Better than yours probably

Star Driver is the kind of mecha show DeMarco would like.

Yet he won't go for it

Because it’s aging and has no dub. I would not be surprised if he’s seen it subbed. If DeMarco could get a dub commissioned it would probably be for Turn A Gundam but he knows that’s too old to air with no nostalgia like Outlaw Star or DBZ.

l
m
a
o

Yeah, didn't Sean also fake a swatting at one point? I can see him being one of the next to go if he pulls more shit like that.

If I were to throw on another sports anime, I’ve always liked the idea of Toonami airing Keijo.

I’d go with Run with the Wind if it definitely had a dub planned. Hopefully Sentai dubs it.

He was just an idiot who fell for a fake swatting but Schemmel is known for being an asshole.

I want tits and ass as much as the next guy but you know as well as I do that girl nipples on tv won’t fly

Cross Ange got a dub though

It’s a waste of money to commission a dub, not to mention incredibly impractical. At the end of the day, they piss all that money away, but don’t actually own the show. So they still are limited on how often they can run it, and at some point will lose the right to entirely

AS bumps made fun of Keijo when it was airing, so I doubt they would go for it despite it being a guaranteed ratings smash

If kids can be drag queens we can uncensored nudity in the "progressive" age

At least we wont get fucking K any time soon

Yes, we live in a world where it’s ok for kids to opt to chop their dick off but it’s not ok to show boobs on TV. Thank you for understanding

JoJo is seinen ever since part3

It’s not exactly a top seller.

Doesn’t have to be to get Toonami Ratings. In fact, top sellers often struggle to do that

The thing that probably screwed over Star Driver was Bandai bailing out of the US anime market when they did. After that the license went to Aniplex and they never did anything other than stream it. Not even a home video release I think.

You just think tits and ass absolutely get ratings but that’s hardly been proven.

But it would be amusing to see them air and promote Keijo.

Technically, part 7 was the first Jojo to be seinen.

JoJo is shounen until partway through Part 7 in 2005 when the series moved from Shonen Jump to Ultra Jump.

Well dick and gay clearly doesn’t get ratings based on HxH and Jojo, so I don’t see the harm in trying something that at least isn’t a proven failure

Eh, those shows aren’t nearly gay enough to bring in the fujo audience. They could definitely go gayer.

I can honestly see tom/blum break character during the promos and they just roll with it

Tenchi has better openings.
youtube.com/watch?v=rguS7fDVGuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8k4yU0CvTy0

Attached: tzofw2sg1gKq1rxlk68o1_1280.jpg (1280x1508, 501K)

Again: BULL. SHIT. We haven't even gotten to Naruto's meme OP yet. Plus Great Days is this weekend.

>Again: BULL. SHIT
The only shitty thing here is your taste, user.

Says the pleb who enjoys a harem involving incest. You're worse than the loud house fandom.

because a weekly format was still faster than the "weekly format, but with a year or longer breaks every ten chapters" format they got the manga at

Incest is the intelligent man's fetish.

Whatever you say.

Attached: zx1506109041315.gif (320x240, 167K)

>Incest is the retarded man's fetish.
Fixed. A true intellectual prefers a protagonist that struggles and betters himself over the series while still remaining humble even when he becomes a Chad.

Shamefur dispray

Sabat literally and personally owns the recording studio that Funimation uses, he's not going anywhere because he's what is considered a "single point of failure" in business.

Aka someone who is irreplacable despite having no unique skills

Attached: 1365289570688.jpg (607x835, 156K)

Okay then.

Attached: z64056a3dc429c8e629b615fd43fd7454.gif (500x335, 988K)

Filthy uncultured thot loving peasant

Sabat runs Okatron 5000, that’s not FUNimation’s in-house studio.

He’s still way more important to the company and Dragon Ball than Vic though.

This a proper harem protagonist: you know his name, you know what he went through, you've seen him suffer.

Attached: issei-hyoudou-34152.jpg (350x490, 25K)

It doesn't matter, Toonami has no interest in Harem because
>Gore and violence good.
>Tits and ass bad.
Its pretty hypocritical even with it's own set of rules, I remmeber that they once say Hokuto no Ken was too violent to air, But AS airs shit like Mr. Pickles like it's no problem.

But DxD has gore and violence as well as tits and ass

I mean ffs Issei, the mc, dies twice

I wish it was the end of March already, so we can see Adventure Time replace Megalo.

>knocks up his entire harem
Damn right it is.

virgin tenchi vs Chad Dragon Emperor

I think HnK's problem is less that it's too violent and more that it's too old.

How the fuck does Black Clover have so many 10/10 female characters?

Attached: 08-09.png (1808x1300, 705K)

If Adult Swim can get to January 1, 2021 for the inevitable Sealab marathon, I’ll be happy with that.

There are some episodes with nudity, so that might also be a factor.

>Nudity bad.
>Violence good.

That's how it works in America, we didn't get the hotsprings episode of Outlaw Star until its latest run because boobies, despite the episode having actual plot significance instead of just being fanservice for the sake of fanservice.

And that was all when the show aired at 4pm and the highest rated thing on the channel was Y7. It was a different time

Sabat is too good for Funimation. He's the hero that the company needs, but doesn't deserve

Lads I think we are getting a fanservice episode of MHA this week

Black Clover understands that the readers want action, and it's not bogged down by exposition or tramatic backstory.

Oh boy, can't wait to see an ugly alien, a fat bitch, a trap, a frog, and a saiyan knock off lewded

Say that about my wife to my face

Would love to watch megalobox but getting through alicization is tough. I usually just go to bed before the power fantasy starts

the new season starts off that way?

holy shit its only wednesday.

Says they start training camp at the pool

>manservice
FTFY

So, what has been the worst thing toonami has done, I would say it has to be those 2 FLCL seasons

I mean, Toonami has really “done” much, if you aren’t counting just airing shows as things they have done. IGPX, Jack and FLCL are the only things they have to their name that they can say they did

It was the time TOM shilled LoL with an inspirational speech.

a part of me died that day and I was getting better then you happened

They are shilling Artefact or whatever now, but it doesn’t feel as cringy since they are straight up with it being a game ad

>retards think demographic changes makes Jolyne better than Jotaro
Never talk to Jojofags ever

I really believe this is where he will pull out his trump card, the Prison Break arc.

Who knew shounen watchers didn't like watching gay fags climaxing on screen? Watching homos on screen orgasm isn't a sign of intelligence despite what Hunterfags like to claim.

Does Demarco have teh same core values as this guy

Attached: EKllKmG.jpg (500x375, 262K)

Because Tabata knows how to write despite hacks like Horikoshi being more famous despite only knowing how to creating emotional hooks to draw people in.

Is that guy a raging SJW?

No but he's showing signs of it

So no then, he is nowhere near Demarco level yet

Welp, BC is cancelled on Toonami then. Asta currently has a harem and just aired its fanservice episode despite censors destroying the scene.

Why are these threads a thing?

They’re mainly here so people can bitch about Jason DeMarco.

Young Joseph is my favorite.

So we can discuss the ratings right after they come out and get it out of the way before show night.

Let’s us have a Toonami thread during the week even though they typically boil down to shitposting about the state of the lineup

DxD could do so much to attract western viewers to the battle harem genre.

>Megalobox into Jojo: GAIN 2.1% HOLY SHITTO WHENS THE LAST TIME JOJO DID THIS
Maybe people are finally warming up to memeshit. After all, Jojo was a ratings sink for the longest time, it's only now when it's preceded by roboboxing and succeeded by a new shounen franchise (that regularly beat it last year) that it's improving.
Demarco really loves it to give it special treatment like this year after year.

Because Toonami is a weekly scheduled program that gets weekly ratings that brings weekly discussion, sometimes.

Attached: 1551212076679.png (1159x1067, 624K)

Too bad we'd have to watch the terrible dub if it aired on TV. Not to mention the censorship.

>DxD
>terrible dub
Not talking about S1-S2 right

Who is this cutie?

What’s worse about the other season’s dubs? Well aside from having recasts that stand out as inferior choices.

>recasts that stand out as inferior choices.

They had to recast Issei it was just really uninspired to go with Josh Grelle who is used so often as a harem protagonist. I still wonder about Akeno getting recast though. There had to be someone better suited for her.

>Defamation
That requires Vic to prove his innocence, and he's not.

i know anime is ichiban sugoi and all that, but what are korea and china up to?

surely they have some action shows worth watching. at the very least there's a few good korean action manga

Neither one has a creative industry worth shit. China prefers to just hire Japanese studios to anime their IP and any Korean with creative aspirations moves to Japan to publish.

>Who is this Cutie?
You should already know who she is, user.

Attached: BoogieLetupan.jpg (640x360, 39K)

>the hermit has aku colors
surely jack at this point might doubt something

China just copies Japan, S.Korea does the same but at least have some bit of potential if they would stop wasting all their resources on mmo's and mobile phones.

Attached: 1528777613482.jpg (1024x768, 188K)

You shut your filthy whore mouth when talking about Scott Freeman

WHY DID SCOTT HAVE TO LIKE CHEESE PIZZA?!

what a twist

That face is just so damn kissable

Monica, get fucked you talentless dyke.

>dyke
She has a man, though.

Then clearly he hasn't been fucking her enough to chill her ass out

>SAO is boring
>Megalo is boring
>DOYYY IT'S HERO AND JOJOS FAULT WE SUCK

There’s always Korean Zombie Desk Car

Hero hasn’t been getting much blame, most of the heat it’s been getting are from manga developments. Jojo unironically is an anchor on the ratings and only recently did it go from terrible to barely passable ratings wise

Raccoon titties on Toonami when?

Attached: 1550689849562.webm (720x405, 704K)

Attached: pitou.jpg (1440x810, 121K)

get the raid

I can't believe Gon got to hit that

I’m glad at least someone else around here sees Vic as the creep he clearly is. Hopefully the jury will see through his facade as well.

>be the voice of a secondary character in a japanese kids saturday morning cartoon for 20 years
>see a newcomer to your series make in one movie in what you made in 20 years
>decide to plot against him
>everyone instantly goes with it
>feel good

You really gotta check some facts

Monica has only voiced Bulma since 2010 when Kai was dubbed. Vic was Broly in three previous movies in the 2000s not too mention multiple video games. He’s been part of the DB dub for at least 5 years longer than Monica.

Monica voiced Bulma in the new movie as well as the previous two. So she got paid to be in three movies in recent years while Vic only has the one.

The success of the film doesn’t factor into how well any of the dub actors were paid. It wasn’t a union job. It’s a flat fee for recording. They don’t get risiduals for any DB anime dubbing. They might get something more for a DB game that sells well but probably not.

>Dub actors
>Good pay
Do you actually think Vic or Monica or anyone else got any royalties from any of the movies? Are you that dumb? They're not Alec Guinness

I think Dragon Ball pays higher than most anime dubs.

Do you think they'll use the english version of Fighting Gold when Part 5 inevitably gets dubbed.

im more interested in if they'll keep freek'n you

They've kept every other ending. There's no reason to think Viz wouldn't keep this one.

this one might make too many people HORNY

When will these two cuties be on the block

Attached: 1550274637263.gif (480x480, 1.07M)

Probably hopefully because it sucks not

>Vic wuz a gud boy he dindu nuffin
Yikes

There's a head where a bloody stump should be. Not to worry, I fixed it

Attached: Headless.png (1440x810, 491K)

There's like, zero fighting in it, toonami brainlets would hate it.

>Sentai Filmworks dub
I'll pass

>Dragon Ball pays more than other anime dubs

It’s a non-union dub mainly recorded in Texas. It definitely pays less than union dubs recorded in LA like Naruto. If anything DB might pay more than most FUNimation dubs, particularly a movie. And even union dub actors don’t get royalties.

Joshua Seth allegedly made more for a minor role in the first SpongeBob movie than he got for voicing Tai in two Digimon series and the Saban Digimon movie.

Never hopefully, would have to watch it dubbed. Minase Inori and Kubo Yurika worked their butts off for that show, voicing basically the only two characters in it, singing the OP, the ED, and the special ED themselves. I doubt whoever they got to dub it equaled that effort.

I had no idea it actually got dubbed, is it pretty bad?

Attached: 1381294215024.jpg (500x384, 16K)

>le sentai is shit meme
How life back in 2004?

Steve Blum made more in one AS stickman commercial than all of Bebop, even when adjusting for inflation

That should be criminal.

I'm just saying the only Sentai dub I've ever liked was Ushio & Tora and that's only because it has based Brett Weaver

You know what I would like to see but DeMarco would be too much of a no fun fag to implement. A sort of Toonami "retro" block. for the last hour and a half.

You could have Tom/Sara" find" files of Tom doing lead ins for anime series that aired before 2006/2007. And Demarco could just load up on a bunch of those stupid fun shows that are like 12-26 episodes long. An entertaining way to end Toonami compared shitty reruns on shows that DeMarco overpays for. Funi/Viz and Sentai(If DeMarco ever gets his head out of his ass about them) have a bunch of them and there's no way their licensing fees are comparable to a MHA or DBS.

Popping in here real quick to remind you guys to love your waifus. And to celebrate harmony. Carry on.

Attached: 1549183633023.jpg (1136x640, 56K)

They're not as garbage as they used to be but they're still pretty firmly at the bottom of the modern dub quality bin and are nowhere near where ADV was at its peak.

We've been over this, old shows get shit ratings.
And even then they would have to be in HD and be cheap.

Explain.

It’s not even that Demarco is a faggit here, it that it’s way too late in the night to air anything they had to pay for

She was in a relationship with Chris Ayers and he used his endless salt to get her permanently canned from Sentai. She was replaced by Hilary Haag for the second Chaika season.

From what we know, that is way more bullshit of a firing than Vic, considering there was never any actual reason given. They just dropped her. But nobody cared because she is lesser known and it couldn’t stir up drama on Yea Forums so you never heard about it

Bingo.

If you want retro anime just torrent them and watch yourself. No reason to kill Toonami to satisfy your nostalgia craving.

Was she new?

License prices for old stuff is often higher than new stuff. Certainly nowhere near Super or MHA, but still not cheap.

And let’s be real, it would only do slightly better than PTE/Gundam was just because of the timeslot. AS wouldn’t even keep FREE shows in those slots. You really think they are gonna fork out money for 250k viewers on a good night?

Her name is Krystal Laporte, she had a few years of work under her belt

>love your waifu
Ok Mr Peterson and ill make sure to wash my balls as well

Heard Vollmer wanted to reprise her role but was pushed out by Rial. Sabat told her they didn't need any more VAs.

Nero will awaken soon

Attached: IMG_20190121_031212.jpg (743x542, 97K)

anyone else see that [as] alcoholic bumper just now? do they know about us?

Noelle is to damn cute

No evidence. Just hearsay.

They can see the schedule, everyone can tell it needs ample alcohol to get through

There’s no evidence he didn’t sexually harass multiple actresses. Sticking his tongue in their ears, stroking their legs and holding them down when they protested stopping just short of hitting them. Maybe he didn’t do any of that but if he did, that’s a darn good reason for him to be prevented from attending conventions as a guest and its more than enough for HR to show you the door.

Innocent until proven guilty, not the other way around

>thought the bird would be important early on
>50 some episodes later it’s just a bird
>forget about it half the time because unlike mascot animals of other series, they don’t force it to be in every scene and sometimes it goes missing for 10 episodes

well its thursday
get ready folks, mha s3 is going to get weird

In cases like these that’s a fucking naive standpoint. Sure maybe he didn’t do it but isn’t it just as likely he did? If you’re gonna be that skeptical of all those stories be at least a little skeptical Vic isn’t the sweet heart he claims to be.

>You know what would be awesome? Reruns but with a different sticker!

Vollmer couldn't commit because she knew she was moving. I don't give a fuck about Monica Rial but all this mudflinging just reeks of whining about the vic crap. Also Drummond was the better Vegeta

>being this much of an NPC

Attached: you wish fag.png (590x390, 39K)

I honestly haven't seen the GLT dub myself, but I've heard it's decent.

Boogiepop will come to Toonami one day.

Never ever

Doubt it

How many more months till you give up? Demarco probably doesn’t even know it exists

i dont get it

Jotaro is a pretty bad jojo in part 3, he only gets good when he become a secondary character

>dude black Clover bad despite high ratings deathslot it
>dude One Piece good despite terrible ratings bring it back
Standard NPC talk

Based optimistic Boogieanon. It's good to have hope because Boogiepop will come one day, eventually. Or maybe sooner than we expect.
>How many more months til you give up?
From now until the end of never

Attached: Boogiepop-wa-Warawanai-10-11-14.jpg (853x480, 68K)

You will give up. They all do eventually, typically about the time a new FotM shows up

How many episodes does one piece have now? Toonami will be long dead before it ever finishes

Looks like Black Clover and Hunter X Hunter aren't airing next week for DST.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-28 at 4.16.14 PM.png (1916x142, 42K)

>time gaps
i sware to fucking god if you have "new shows only" in your settings I am going to find out where you live and drop a magnet on your phone

I'm in for the long run, even if everyone else forgets about it.
Oh shit, could it be that 1-hour Reigen ova?
Or that too

Attached: Boogiepop-wa-Warawanai-13-14-53-1.jpg (225x299, 48K)

>Oh shit, could it be that 1-hour Reigen ova?
We're losing an hour, not gaining one.

DST schedules are never right. There’s never been a year we skip shows

This. BC and HxH air in the missing hour so they aren’t listed. They will just drop whatever shows air after Toonami

935 episodes.

>it would take 11 days of nonstop viewing to watch all 831 episodes of one piece released as of april last year
Wew lad.

I don't see the point of airing that show in America at this point.

Hey Demarco

How about funding the fucking Mature Successor to Regular Show you fucking morons, Good enough would’ve been perfect

Is there a country that even airs all of One Piece on tv other than Japan?

Why would they?

China probably.

i woke up with a raging boner thinking about erica mendez

Based Boogieanon
It's never going to happen though.

Attached: 1550675223999.gif (500x378, 716K)

This user gets it

Some places in Europe and Asia I believe.

Technically the company he works for (Turner) did. They just haven’t released Close Enough yet and they should.

Toei should just let Netflix stream the dub in the US or at least put the dub back on Hulu. Airing daily on US TV would not work anymore.

There's no point in anybody watching the One Piece anime. Between filler and padding the fuck out of canon episodes so they take three times longer than they should it's just agonizingly slow to get through the story with the anime.

After Oda dies they should work on a recut of the anime similar to DBZ Kai that follow's the manga's pacing. I say when Oda dies because he's not going to finish the series first.

Chile

Boogiepop is too highbrow for Toonami. Even though it's late night anime kino, Boruto and MHA fags won't watch it. Shonen fags don't understand the concept of being lulled to sleep by somber and slowpaced anime.
youtube.com/watch?v=h6Op4g9T-M0

Dragonball Kai is terribly edited. None of the iconic moments have weight to them because of the breakneck pacing. They even removed Vic's version of the OP for a horrible version

I mean I like Boogiepop but they should only play shows to lull viewers asleep at 3am.

>Imagined it actually happening
Feels good

Attached: Imaginator.jpg (853x480, 41K)

That is 100% your nostalgia talking. DBZ's original pacing was fucking terrible.

Only Boogiepop, Banner of the Stars, and Gungrave can do that.

this 100%, he's a dogshit protagonist but pretty good as a mentor side character

Only the Namek Saga had terrible pacing. Just just the filler revolving around Bulma, and a good chunk of the excess in the Frieza vs. Goku fight, trim around the Cell Arc and everything's fine.

Literally the entire series is full of padding to draw out episodes. They insert long pauses and panning shots, reuse animation sequences to drag out fights, do point less cutaways to spectating characters that were never in the manga, etc.

The one arc where they didn't really have to do this was the Buu Saga, because by that point Toriyama had all but given up and you could tell he was basically writing the manga to be adapted into anime, essentially putting in the padding they would add anyway.

kek

If shonen fags can watch 900 episodes of One Piece and 550 episodes of Naruto, then there's no excuse why they can't handle roughly 291 episodes of Dragonball Z.

The fights are akin to a 14 round high stakes match.

>Boogiepop is too highbrow for Toonami.
It's not that above the level of the average Toonami watcher but true
>Boruto and MHA fags won't watch it.
Obviously, but those shows get out of the way early in the night and it's not like they watch the other shows anyway.
>Everything else
Basically, but Phantom and Others are practically two different shows that just have the same characters. Others is easily comprehensible if one would only pay attention and be asked to remember character and plot details on their own.

I will never give up on my first serious series. Boogiepop got me into Haruhi and subsequently Gantz

Anything that get you into Haruhi Suzumiya is high brow

>this jack episode
that kid is already dead isnt she

oh yeah

That was pretty damn spoopy.

Alright, user, you convinced me.

Megas XLR
Big O
Stand Alone Complex
Sand Whale

i want a 'retro block' of things that never made it to toonami

imagine watching record of lodoss war or bubblegum crisis with toonami general

Where were you when My Cuckold Academia was completely and irreversibly BTFO

Attached: 20190228_205315.jpg (1028x1581, 822K)

Megas XLR is owned by the US government.

Getting fired over entirely unsubstantiated claims and hearsay?

counter argument: asta yells to get powerups or his team mates flick him at the enemy to win

that is his shtick that you will grow to hate over the years like you taken to the rest of your list when the new thing comes out

>Goblin Slayer
>Hit
When are people going to get it through their thick skulls that begging for last season's most popular shows isn't going to make this block grow

the only notable thing about goblin slayer was the rape in the first episode. you would not pay it any fucking mind if it was not for that.
why did I say this? because you know it would get cut on toonami

>surely they have some action shows worth watching.
You'd think that, but you'd be wrong. Living in fucked up authoritarian state painted to look like a first-world nation tends to put a damper on creative works

Piss off, all anyone complain about is Naruto filler and One Piece padding

Toonami only back Sand Whale, not made it. The other 3 have nothing to do with Toonami

>imagine watching boring schlock
I see a thread of constant complaints and off topic posts since everyone is bored. If you are gonna air older shows, at least pick fun ones

megas xlr was made for toonami
toonami helped fund season 2 of big o
toonami helped fund season 2 of stand alone complex
toonami helped fund sand whale

the question is what has toonami 'done'
toonami helped get us this stuff to watch

How many times has that happened now? Once? You can’t count the time with the witch because Asta jumped in like a retard and was pulled back.

Asta has never yelled to get a powerup that was not foreshadowed and earned another way

What do you suggest then? More Boruto tier picks we are stuck with for decades?

No it wasn’t
AS funded this for AS
AS funded this for AS
Grow a brain before speaking again

>every episode premiered on Toonami
>It wasn't made for Toonami!"

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 57K)

Zombieland Saga and Manaria friends

the manga is literally ways how they fling asta aso

Id love to see them get Zombieland

1 episode of Megas premiered on Miguzi. It was a CN original they decided to premiere on Toonami because it fit.

Turner funded Big O season 2 because season 1 did well on Toonami but it also did best with adults so they premiered it on AS instead.

ASA existed because of Toonami the Midnight Run and Toonami revived action on AS when they were ready to pull the plug.

>2 days till Toonami
>remember the lineup

Attached: 0643C67A-DB23-4D87-99C7-706448603197.png (240x240, 38K)

Based

Attached: 1546972733970.png (1280x844, 575K)

cant wait, beachside momo.

Attached: 1494071153040.png (750x535, 578K)

This looks like it’s from Duel Links, did this literally who seriously get in the game?

Anyone know the episode numbers for jojo, megalo box, black clover, and hunter x hunter. I was unfortunately busy last saturday

there should be a block rerun on preflight tomorrow at 6pm est.

Pay attention. The Toonami stream was one of the many cuts made to the block in the span of a month.

I've been conditioned to anticipate saturdays for years, and now I have fucking nothing to be excited about. It feels like Toonami being cancelled all over again, the block being this shitty and unwatchable.

Not seeing where preflight is cancelled, just that its on 6:30 pm on fridays. guess ill find out tomorrow

Him and his tag partner were added a week or two ago as a roamer, but they have all the makings of being a a full blown playable duelist someday. Their ace animation is pretty cool too

Pre-Flight still plays most every Friday. There’s just no Toonami stream anymore.

So no block rerun after preflight anymore?
well shit

man these [as] bumpers are getting darker and darker

Nobody was watching it. Admittedly this is probably a smart choice for the ratings, you watch on Saturday when it counts or you don’t watch.

SPIKE DIED!

>It's Sentai Filmworks' time to shine.
Can it finally be her turn?!

Attached: 1446603633745.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

>Her

Attached: 1550304758648.png (360x490, 217K)

Demarco would never allow this, since it depicts aliens committing hate crimes.

Hey now the Mess dindu nuffin.
#NotAllAyys

Attached: consider the following mess.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

happy friday

Attached: 1504325174965.jpg (1739x1270, 356K)

>BC is churning out twist after twist
>MHA is straight copying Marvel's Civil War
Tell me why the latter is considered good again?

MHA is only popular because normalfags swarmed it

Shame the second season is such boring drivel

well shit its only friday

It wasn't THAT bad but its definitely was slow starting out.

Original Tenchi Muyo! rerun when?

Attached: LIL WASHU.png (2302x480, 1.68M)

I mean in a hypothetical Toonami run where they air back to back, we go from the hype as fuck first season, to immediately slamming on the brakes for S2 which starts slow and never really does anything anyway. It’s like they forgot what made the first season great. And as if being boring isn’t enough of a crime, Hajime gets barely any screentime

Every 90 episodes there's like 1 bit of really good animation so there's that I guess. Snakeman Luffy vs Katakuri looked pretty fucking good.

There's a lot about Flip Flappers that would work for Toonami, but there' even more that would make it not work.
The action and nice animation aside, Toonami watchers would never have the patience to deal with the weirdness, the experimental style, and frankly the temperate pace of FF.
And the ending sucks, too.

Attached: 1475776145023.webm (710x400, 2.94M)

Does anyone know where I can see the last epsidoes of Black CLover and HxH? I missed them.

I haven't listened to the dub but there is no way it could do that show justice. And I doubt the average Toonami audience would like idolshit even if it is a comedy.

Attached: 1543504046783.png (1280x720, 576K)

We should've died during the cold cold night.

>ganna snow this saturday in my area
the comfy wintry nights continue

The Adult Swim website if you have a cable provider

Where's your messiah moot?

24, 9, and 131.

24, 9, 58, and 131

24 of DiU I mean. 98 overall.

What has been the difference between the reception of Black Clover before and now?

thanks bro

>They would greenlight Tropical Cop Tales than find a product to animate (Second half of Space Dandy and Big O) or make a new animated series (Ballmasterz)
JUST

Attached: Elven Pride.png (918x1308, 1.23M)

Initially the anime was criticized by various AniTubers and that got a lot of people to ignore it or straight up dislike it. Then after about half a year people warmed up to it and this board started collectively praising it. Some AniTubers rolled back on their initial opinions and then even more people warmed up to it. The moral of the story is, don’t get your opinions from AniTubers.

>Manaria Friends
Don't you fucking post this. I'm an OG Rage of Bahamut cardfag and I'm seething.

>they would greenlight a very cheap to make live action show over pissing away mountains of money on another anime project no one will watch
It’s always fun to watch Yea Forums have no idea how business choices work

People absolutely hated it at the start. It was dull, Asta’s jap VA shrieked all of his lines, and it just felt like a mishmash of cut and pasted from other shonen. Then for some reason, despite the only thing changing was it stopped being boring, it found really good footing and became more enjoyable.

However, since a bunch of youtubers said it was bad at the start, there are still tons of people who watched 5 episodes that parrot about it being terrible. You can spot NPCs fairly easy when they bitch and whine about Black Clover but don’t really have a reason.

Why is he putting that ring on that filthy knife ear?

Because elves are super cute

The anime adaptation got off on a bad foot because the pacing was abysmally slow and it was Asta's Jap VA's major first role so he was crap. It being pushed as the next Naruto by Crunchyroll probably didn't help it in some circles.
Eventually the pacing got a bit better and Asta's VA cooled off on the screaming (alternatively everyone just switched to the dub) and it much better reflects the manga which is pretty decent but not amazing shonen stuff.

Basically MHA is so shit Black Clover looks great in comparison

TOMOKO TIME

Attached: season 2.jpg (1200x800, 995K)

i dont give a shit about the legal stuff, kenshin needs to come back

No it doesn’t. Fuck any more old long running crap

Was it long running? i dont remember it being over 3 or so seasons

95 episodes
At most I could see the New Kyoto Arc OVAs (were those any good?) being run during a movie night since those a relatively newish.

Lots of people hated it in the beginning because it had a very shitty start. Eventually it got a lot better and more people warmed up to it.

That’s over 2 years in Toonami time

>movie night
>anything Kenshin when Demarco said he would no longer support it

toonami sux

Elves are for breeding (forced), not marriage

>DeMarco being unable to separate art from artist
Can't say I'm surprised

*NOT being able

I really wanted to give Black Clover a good shot, I went into it knowing nothing about it except that it was about wizards and the MC was an antimage. The first episode was uber generic, but not bad aside from the MC's seiyuu being obnoxious as fuck. But as it went on from there it just got harder to deal with. The stellar production values in the first two eps were a bait and switch, quality fell through the floor and pacing became unbearable. I stopped watching it around the end of the first cour because it was just a chore.

From what I saw of the second cour on Toonami, it's improved a lot thanks to the supporting cast, but still suffers from two of my main gripes: constantly shit production values and being incredibly derivative of every other series out there.

It's now at a level where, if I don't have any porn I'd rather be fapping to, I will watch the episodes on Toonami, but I have no desire to go back to watching it subbed.

uh whoops i cancelled my cartoon network and they cant add it until tuesday guess ill have to do something else

Just watch a stream

i guess ill have to do something else, i said