OH NO NO NO

youtube.com/watch?v=Cr-SqRWImmI
Oh, oh no, oh no, oh no Oh, oh no, oh no, oh no

Attached: 1551127999776.jpg (2042x4147, 759K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zH81LnZ_OtM
youtube.com/watch?v=ISTajZAmyKM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=zH81LnZ_OtM
captain fungus oficial movie theme

Attached: 1550812458052.jpg (2092x2860, 1.05M)

i unironically listen to Marina and The diamonds.

I don't get it. Why doesn't Feige tell her to shut the hell up?

cause feige is jew white male

A jew would like to make money. Bitch is destroying a brand with this dumb shit.

If anything, Brie tells him to shut up before fucking her movie's chances further.

At this rate, it could easily be the MCU's first big bomb the way she's going with it.

Pft. What's he gonna do to back that up, fire her? The movie is already made. Worst he can do to her at this point is not bring her back to replay a character in a movie that might bomb anyways.

Yikes

OH NO NO NO

Attached: OH YES YES YES.png (1414x822, 201K)

2 Yikes

Because the vast majority of people do not care or will ever find out this was said.

Because controversy sells tickets.

The media is fucking useless holy shit
youtube.com/watch?v=ISTajZAmyKM

Would you please get your narrative straight?

Attached: ghostbusters1920jpg-4856da_1280w.jpg1260175184.jpg (1280x720, 198K)

Hemsworth was cute in this movie. He activated a weird male bimbo fetish within me.

Remember when Wonder Woman came out and there wasn't backlash? These cucks don't want you to remember.

What does the preface "unironic" mean here? marina is fucking based, dude. Turn that shit up

Attached: 1502337276927.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

>there wasn’t backlash
Nice revisionist history
Remember the armpit controversy? The “too skinny REEEE”?

>last pic
>placed there to imply Captain (((Marvel))) is in dire straights
>literally a casualgate website

"No", as in "No, they're not accurate".

Attached: roman.png (884x937, 846K)

YA SEETHING WORKED DING DING DIDDLY LITTLE user , YAAAAS QUEEN BRIE DOESN'T DRAW ,CALM DOWN AND HAVE BEX WITH BEX

Attached: 1550863098929.png (941x866, 514K)

Tracking doesnt mean it will

>All these possibilies and no actual confirmations

Analysts are the cancer of any industry they touch

Yeah the difference was that was a punch of whiney SJWs who would never pay to see a movie anyways.

With Captainarvel Regular fucks just don't want to see a movie about a superhero they have literally no fucking recognition for.

She is still too skinny. Bitch needs to bulk up. Diana is a muscular woman, not a sitck.

>male bimbo
How would that work?

Doubt it. Too many like Mendelshon are in Fiege's pocket that they will force people to make the decision to either watch Captain Marvel or be Hitler. No way reviewers are going to look at the response to this and not cover their asses by giving it dishonestly good reviews.

Because he doesn't think what Brie says will affect the movie in any way and he probably wants to avoid any controversies like "Kevin Feige tries to silence a female voice" that may come out of it. If anything her movie does OK and all you get from that is her having less screen time in an Avengers movie.

I don't think anything will remove Brie that is short of the CM movie tanking really badly and that won't happen. Best case scenario you can hope for is her getting into a bitchfight with an important person at Marvel or another co-star pissing her off so badly that she wants to quit. I dunno maybe if Johansson's Black Widow movie does better than hers she probably would get pissy over it. She does have a bit of an ego judging from some of her interviews so it might bite at her that another woman did better since she is suppose to be the new Marvel star.

But whatever, I am out after Endgame so she can make 20+ Marvel movies for all I care.

BRUH