Swords thread

Its a comic about Swords

Attached: 122.png (700x871, 360K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_V2sBURgUBI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 156.png (700x871, 388K)

Attached: 23.png (700x871, 344K)

Attached: wonderwomanholdingasword.png (200x162, 56K)

Pretty sure the guy is a Yea Forums fag

Attached: 87.png (700x871, 320K)

Why is paige fighting the demon

Why kill a dragon that can be used to supply an army with free swords?

Attached: 131.png (700x871, 339K)

Attached: that explains all the cuts.png (700x871, 270K)

Clearly the bounty was posted by the Big Sword lobby, they don't want anything breaking their monopoly.

Attached: 88.png (700x871, 261K)

Are you going to dig your asian beanboys shitty webcomics every day, faggot? That shit isn't funny.

this comic is cute and all, but i cant help but feel like seeing 10 pictures of it on any of 5 different websites daily isnt just targeted shilling

Attached: 25.png (700x871, 345K)

>thing gets posted
>people notice it
>thing gets posted somewhere else

This cycle has existed for eons.

Attached: 163.png (700x871, 468K)

>Three bladed sword
hot

>dragon sex
Hotter.

What if it's another sword dragon? Then it's just pointier.

Attached: 2011-08-22-beartato-swords.png (800x1035, 100K)

What the hell kind of accent does Beartato have?

Attached: H7KUhWy_d.jpg (640x1360, 119K)

Pidgin. Duh.

which is fine and all, its just every thread here is the same, numbered pages, no text no talking about it. imgur same thing, literally 10 pictures there everytime, same with sites that cannot be named probably. its good enough, i like the continuing story, but i ljust dont care enough to read 1 page every single time it gets thrown somewhere with the title "look at this quirky sword comic. its a comic about sword"

I love how later it's hinted that she's been fantasizing about being "slain" by that same sword.

nice

Source? This is much better than that crappy "I want to be Oglaf but I can't draw tits" sword comic.

Why'd they put the sword back in?

Dude, trash knight.

thank you.

obviously the creator is advertising their product on different sites, but thats not a bad thing to do

fuck off murkyway

Attached: 127.png (700x871, 391K)

Perhaps to preserve that feeling of pleasure you get right after a good sneeze, or maybe they were just unimpressed because he got stabbed during a sneeze.

Attached: 126.png (700x871, 381K)

This sword comic makes me forget I'm not on /tg/

youtube.com/watch?v=_V2sBURgUBI

Because TB is too unalive to do it

The snake one is the best one still

>later it's hinted
dude I could tell from this strip alone

These are awful.

I get this reference!

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if u copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes u will have the best day of ur life tomorrow. u will either get kissed or asked out, if u break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. in 53 mins someone will say i love you or im sorry.

And not even awful enough to be funny.

>I want to be Oglaf but I can't draw tits
what comic?

Well I like it. Some webcomics flounder aimlessly with no clear identity, but this knows exactly what it wants to be and it does a good job of being that.

It feels like I've been seeing these comics all over the place lately
Is the artist hard shilling them on every site they can find?

Maybe it is in league with a rival kingdom?

Well yeah it's pretty obvious. But it's made explicit later.

Also you'd totally do it don't lie

Neato

I want a dragon waifu.