This comic pays its writer’s bills

>this comic pays its writer’s bills.

Attached: 386895B5-B8DF-4A47-AE26-BE4B4169CE43.jpg (664x761, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/France
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and you're posting about it on 4channel.org

And? People have gotten paid for worse

wow it's poland ball except way less charming

Hey, It's a very nice and polite hat buddy!

You mean Hetalia

iirc this predates polandball

fuck you I like it

>how dare you to say that Sweden and Finland are the same shit reeeeeeeeeeeeee
>Btw I will draw the entire latin america as one single character

>NOBODY makes fun of America!

Ya'll need to lighten up. It's a comic for children and occasionally teaches you something.

Attached: landwhalecomic.png (400x1491, 224K)

They are. They are genetically, linguistically and origin-wise the same nation. In all of these aspects, Finns and Swedes might as well be from different planets. They are culturally the same though.

>It's a comic for children
You're joking right?

>They are. They are genetically, linguistically and origin-wise the same nation.
Memes aside, Argentina is a around 80% white country that speak spanish, colonized by spain while Brazil is a 60% Black/white mixed ethnic group colonized by Portugal

Not even their black and white populations are from the same countries, unlike those viking countries they don't share anything at all, they culture and ethnic groups are completely different.

Retard

What's the context of this comic? Was there some scuffle over Denmark's food standards being different/higher than the rest of the EU?

>Finland
>Viking
>Latino education

>"I think that latin american is one single ethnic and linguistic group"

Attached: frr.png (353x118, 5K)

They are. They are genetically, linguistically and origin-wise the same nation.

It doesn't

Retard

Apparently alot of Italians emigrated to Argentina a long time ago, making something like 50% of the population, but IIRC different italian dialects prevented it being widespread, although its supposed to have made differences on Argentinan spanish. They're still not white though

>Genetic legacy
>Studies of genetic diversity provide indication of the origin and expansion of the Norse population. Haplogroup I-M253 (defined by specific genetic markers on the Y chromosome) mutation occurs with the greatest frequency among Scandinavian males: 35% in Norway, Denmark, and Sweden, and peaking at 40% in south-western Finland.[188] It is also common near the southern Baltic and North Sea coasts, and successively decreases further to the south geographically.

You know what? Let's post this comic at least once a week, it will be fun and we'll learn some stuff about these nordic countries

I meant *these*

Didn't the author closed her DA account?

just because France and Brazil share a border, doesn't mean they are one nation.

There's been threads about it before years ago and interest got lost. Keep it dead.

SOMOS

CHEMICALS!!

>mutation occurs
jesus, you don't really believe in that, do you?

Generally, the most "civilized," "intelligent," and "advanced" countries are seen by the world as being Nordic countries > Europe > America = China > Africa. Not saying that's true or fair.

>occasionally teaches you something.
The creator does absolutely no source study or fact checking. Every strip is always second-hand knowledge presented as undeniable fact. Usually she gets this shit from her dumb friends who will tell her something which is often either a straight-up lie or heavily modified truth to fit their world view, and then she simply accepts it. She also knows it, she thinks that it's fine to be wrong as long as it's funny, which undermines the entire point of making a comic where the punchline is that real life and politics between countries are sometimes inadvertently funny on their own.

So no, you'll definitely not learn anything that isn't bullshit.

I Humon even an ethnic Sweden? I thought you guys were pretty blonde blue eyed,tall and thin people.

She looks like Greek or Jewish

Attached: 300px-Humon_they_will_never_know_uguu.png (300x400, 134K)

*Denmark

Are you really surprised that someone who thinks gay rape is hot is a fat load of shit?

LOL

Attached: sneakycuttlefishbyhumon-d4uw62o-1334265758.jpg (979x679, 55K)

Polandball started on Krautchan in September 2009 and got popular later that year. SATW started on June 30th of 2009.

Me on the left

Is America still orange skinned because LEL DRUMPF

This has been ongoing for nearly a decade you idiot.

He's not orange, that's just a regular tan.

>France and Brazil share a border
Um

Yes?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/France
>France has land borders with Brazil and Suriname via French Guiana and with the Kingdom of the Netherlands through the French portion of Saint Martin.

Attached: 2521px-France_in_the_World_(+Antarctica_claims).svg.png (2521x1260, 667K)

French Guiana retard

There's a Polandball comic that's something like this.

>Not saying that's true or fair.
It's almost like everything in this comic is based on common stereotypes. Oh wait, it is.

Attached: God-Hates-Sweden.jpg (650x1992, 488K)

>i've never read the comic but that's not going to stop me from jumping on the drama bandwagon
It's outright stated somewhere that the characters are based on common stereotypes, like all Finns carry knifes 24/7 NO EXCEPTION, but obviously that's not true. There has to be at least one Finn that isn't a batshit knifewielding drunkard.

Learn the difference. It could save your life

Attached: 7fxwhgl28fz01.jpg (1150x1626, 1.39M)

>It's a comic for children
Oh god user. You really don't know anything about Humon and her love of interracial gay rape, do you?

>Learn the difference. It could save your life

Attached: 1512516512570.jpg (899x618, 98K)

Man, this is probably the first pedobear I've seen in years. Circa 2008/2009 he was all over the place.

Yes they're the pickiest I guess.

she drew a lot of gay shit for a while and got an audiende

Attached: Bedtime-Drama.jpg (900x462, 97K)

>Finn sleeping with a knife and stealing blankets
True to life

>She
Ah, that explains it.

>mutt skintone
Based

>IRISH ISN'T A REAL LANGUAGE YOU FUCKING AMERICAN TROLLS
What did Humon mean by this?

Attached: B99-rh_IEAEI-6a.jpg large.jpg (792x600, 53K)

Attached: humon.jpg (999x992, 279K)

As a Finn I think Hetalia has only one good representation of Finns: submissive and doesn't want to cause harm, never wants to voice his opinion because it may make someone upset, wants to play fair and takes responsibility too much even though the other countries are complete dicks that don't do it. The "antisocial drunk" may be somewhat true but it doesn't represent they country's political stand.

Fucking retard, it's because america is not white, it started years ago you retarded triggered /pol/cuck

Jesus, how old is that? I'm pretty sure most people in the USA don't give a shit if fags get married.

Nah, it's because America is a bunch of mixed race beach mutts.

I'm pretty sure when Trump got elected the author stated America would be like that until Trump left office.

I'd say the "All animals are actually GAY, did you know?" comic they do probably has more income then this one.

She's dumb as hell if she actually thinks that. I'm living in Ireland right now and I can attest that written and spoken Irish (IE, the Celtic language and not the English dialect) is extraordinarily different from English, not the least of which because English is Germanic.

On the coasts and big cities no, but in the Heartland and the South it's still a big thing. I've known people for the Heartland who moved to the coasts because they were afraid of being attacked if anyone found out they were gay. And that being in the last decade.

>I've known people for the Heartland who moved to the coasts because they were afraid of being attacked if anyone found out they were gay
I'm pretty sure they were paranoid or making it up. Like that faggot who burned his own home down in the midwest because he was pissed off that nobody gave a shit that he was gay.

Seriously, show me one fucking story from the last decade of someone being attacked for being gay that didn't turn out to be a fucking hoax. Nobody gives a shit anymore.

fix'd

Attached: Sweden Yes.png (1080x1238, 548K)

Eh, I'm sure the Midwesterners and southerners do still care, or are at least just disgusted, it's just that them being law abiding and the like means they don't care enough to raise hell about it.

Suddenly I'm back in 2011s /pol/