What are some famous youtubers who went on to become acclaimed voice actors?

What are some famous youtubers who went on to become acclaimed voice actors?

Attached: ollie and scoops.png (1358x702, 2.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G8jjQdrcKzY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Jay gets cucked again

>vivzi
>rlm

Attached: what.jpg (456x448, 28K)

Jon Bailey, the Honest Trailers guy, is the only one that comes to mind. He's both Peter Cullen's and Frank Welker's alternates on Transformers, now.

>acclaimed voice actors
None. Some became voice actors, but not "acclaimed" voice actors. I mean shit, I didn't even know Vivzie could act. I think she just got the job because she's friends with Nico, who somehow keeps getting shows.

He got scared when the animators said that they were going to show uncensored pussies in the show

I knew about viv but i didnt know about mike and rich i am now so on board

>Vivzi voices the "seductive" character
What did Nico mean by this

Attached: NicoPic.jpg (717x1633, 298K)

Isn't Egoraptor on Mighty Magiswords? Does that count?

>Vivzie managed to get Stamper, Ukinjoe and even fucking Maxwell Atoms on her big internet project
>She managed to convince RLM guys to work on her small side-project as well
All her shows look lame as fuck but how does she keep getting these amazing voice actors?

Could you imagine if this nasty son of a bitch somehow manages to fuck her

This aint her project

Also for you star vs fans out there Daron Nefcy is voicing a character who i do not trust

Attached: IMG_20190225_212653.jpg (3299x1683, 1.22M)

Look at all this lack of diversity. What garbage.

Poopsie looks like a cutie.

I wonder if that really was the most recent photo of Mike they could use...

also twin peaks

Attached: ollie and scoops2.png (1358x688, 2.35M)

I think Ms. Bivvins is giving me the eyes...

*I wish

Ms. Bivvins is like...kinda hot.

Why wouldn't they put a recent pic of vivzie?

Attached: 1548269472451.png (836x976, 916K)

>acclaimed
>that picture for Mike
>that cat
Hahaha who the fuck is he trying to kid

>daron stooping so low
That's kinda sad but on the other hand it's free publicity and a pay check

Wasn't Rich also on too loud?

He was also Shockwave AND Soundwave in the Bumblebee movie.

You know I've never actually seen Vivzie in real life. Eh she's not as bad as some anons sa-
yikes

>Grey Griffin, Candi Milo and James Urbaniak
Ey, there are some old established talent on here

Attached: EnKFtzg.jpg (345x337, 30K)

Rude. She cute, and Hazbin Hotel looks all right: youtube.com/watch?v=G8jjQdrcKzY

Attached: #MeetTheArtist.jpg (1575x2048, 521K)

My niggas

>Here's Ollie's 4th grade teacher, Miss Bobbi Bivvins. She's a new teacher at just 29-years old, but is still kind of figuring herself out on top of having to deal with a class full of crazy kiddos.
I think being voiced by Candi Milo will make her even better waifu material.

Attached: Miss Bivvins.jpg (2048x1992, 259K)

redpill me on "juno"

mike is an objectively excellent actor and I was just thinking about how he needs to do more voiceover

every single time i see james urbaniak's glorious head of hair, I smile.

this cartoon looks fucking ugly.

I legitimately look better than she does

He's on a fuckton of shows. He really did succeed at his dream of becoming a voice actor

At least it's organic. I haven't seen a single show since AT came on air that wasn't drawing entirely using perfectly even 'c' curves and straight lines

then post pics, prettyboy

That’s a drawing user
Please see above for actual vivzie

First this guy makes a knock off Loud House with Too Loud now he’s ripping off Kitty is not a cat

Attached: 18A64149-C3E4-4702-9A4E-A355215C5E80.jpg (960x540, 425K)

I mean, he looks like the guy who would just go for it and then begin threatening her career if she told anyone.
Like a dollar store Weinstein

OINK OINK

gross. organic isnt what i go to cartoons for.

>threatening her career
god, remember when it was WOMEN's honor at stake with accusations of sex? That fucking takes me back.

Hey Ash Whatcha Playing was pretty popular. She's been in several cartoons but her more notable role is Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn. But actua Yea Forums stuff she's been I'm Adventure Time, OK KO, Steven Universe, Blackford Manner.

Attached: v1.jpg (1200x1200, 250K)

I'm positive that this ugly fucker has touched at least one woman inappropriately, and no one can tell me otherwise.

In previous threads about him it was talked about how he mostly only hangs out with and primarily hires young girls. There were twitter caps of him raging about being a feminist too even though he was buddies with john k up until the guy got called out. This guy’s a creep if I’ve ever seen one

she was also Mayuri Shiina in the English Dub of Stein's Gate

I remember hearing about Rich and Mike starring in Zach Hadel and Michael Cusack's new cartoon. Is this that?

Glad to see JohnK still has fans to these days.

Michael Jones from Roosterteeth has voiced characters in anime. Fairy Tale and One Piece I believe.

The secret to getting work as a voice actor really seems to just be having recordings of your voice out where people can hear it.

Wait is this made by the same guy who did stop Loud that shit was trash.