Okay

Okay

Attached: 662F66F9-3FB5-4B80-BE8A-AB94F835C8BB.jpg (399x502, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=feLgsG16YHw
youtu.be/tAUAA8jkF4k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I guess we're back to the 80s model

Could be fun

If they are going as far as Gremlins I wonder what else they'll develop

Animated series I want from WB:

- Shazam
- Amethyst Princess of Gemworld
- Tiny Toons Reboot

So they have DC and WB streaming?

Will it just be 90% shitposting like the sequel?

WB, yeah, "Why Bother?"

>another streaming service
1. Another one? Ugh. Now we are going to have fifty services fighting each other.
2. Then what was the point of DC universe? Is that dead now or what?

And they've made stuff for Boomerang's streaming.

I've always felt Amethyst could make a cool animated movie, but a show would be fine

>Then what was the point of DC universe? Is that dead now or what?

I could see them doing some sort of tiered service. Like for $5 you get WB Online, an extra $3 gets you the DC stuff, another $3 gets you Boomerang, etc.

They said that they a rolling the DC Universe into the service, but they didn't mentioned if DC Universe is ending.
They have stupid retarded when it comes to explaining how this will work. They did say you can add on HBO

Sounds interesting. Gremlin's brand of humor and horror kind of lends itself to an animated series. Just hope it doesn't look like shit.

I think Bruce Timm wanted to make a gremlin's cartoon.

>animated series
fuck no, nobody asked for Gizmo and his gimmic friends vs the mean evolved gang in calart style

>Yeah we're late, over-priced, tiered and focused on our business wants not customer needs.... but we gonna have Gremlins!

I hope it ends up in the california institute of arts style just so it pisses off faggots like you

I'm down for it.

this. Calarts is based

>omonomnonomnomnom o yesss massah fuck those people who dare to open their eyes and be adults with critical thinking slurpslurp slurp I want more shit please you so big massah

what time after midnight can you feed a gremlin?

over/under 3 inch penis

Sounds like a good idea, also maybe we can get a Goonies tv series that can act as a quasi sequel

A lot of other stuff people found scary as a kid I found cool, but gremlins genuinely scared the fuck out of me for a really long time.

Attached: gremlins.jpg (620x368, 105K)

I beg your pardon, I explicitly asked for a Gremlins cartoon when i was younger; I asked Santa himself, but did he deliver?
NO!
WHY?
Because he was a cowardly cuck who buries his head in the sand so as to convince himself that the world isn't changing around him...just like you.

Sounds alright, fingers crossed being on a streaming service means better animation

Could be cool.

Almost happened back in the 90s, so why not?

Gremlins 2 is one of my favorite movies ever and that's exactly why.

I don't know if a cartoon would suit it well. One of the most charming things about Gremlins is that they behave like they're in a Loony Toons cartoon, when they're in the real world with real consequences.

Will it be civilized?

Probably not.

Fun, yes, but in no way civilized.

>WB Streaming
>Boomerang
>DC Universe

I will tolerate Disney +, but this is ridiculous

He was the coolest Gremlin, prove me wrong.

Attached: Electric gremlin.png (605x348, 405K)

This sounds like it'd be just as good as Spaceballs: The Animated Series. Could have plausibly worked in the mid-late 90s or early 00s, but not now.

Attached: 37261BA6-9637-4C98-8C3E-B6372B96EA80.gif (445x250, 759K)

That's cool but we need a Gremlins 3. Is that one guy from the ending of Gremlins 2 still getting raped by that female gremlin to this day? The public has a right to know.
youtube.com/watch?v=feLgsG16YHw

Yes he is

Attached: 99638DFF-5513-42D8-A51D-7BD6EC7B8B53.gif (450x250, 1.47M)

Hot.

You and everyone else

It's honestly amazing how WB manages to fuck up the simplest things

Raped? That dude got into it at the end there

Oh, it's not rape user

No

he's getting raped by a large group of them because she got wet

>buries his head in the snow
Fixed that for you.

Hi ladderbro

>but did he deliver?
He clearly did it just took a little longer

How long before all these damn streaming networks coalate into a single entity so i dont have to pay 20 bucks for a hundred diffrent places. Its gonna be like the goddamn video game bubble burst where there is just to much product and not enough customers.

I wonder what the voice cast will consist of.

Fuck, they are finally getting to fucking over my favourite movies. Least we are getting a 3rd movie with animatronics.

Attached: 1543199411768.jpg (400x317, 67K)

Frank Welker.

Could a movie like Gremlins even get a PG-13 rating nowadays? It seems scarier and grosser than any PG-13 movies nowadays. People talk about The Dark Knight pushing the PG-13 boundaries because of some of the violence with Joker, but that was really one exception, I don't see any other similar cases happening.

He kind of shrugged and went along with it since he had no other option. He might have regretted after days of getting drained dry by her though.

Ken Jeong will play Wing
Gizmo will probably still be Howie

And the rest will be various celebrities

Probably. Any of the gore was over the top and inflicted on fictional creatures. No real red blood, no beef with the MPAA.

I'm cautiously excited for this. I'm surprised there was never a Gremlins cartoon considering how much of a phenomenon it was in the 80's.

The best possible scenario would be a monster of the week show where they encounter a new kind of Gremlin every episode like a fire gremlin, ice gremlin, a giant gremlin etc.

Nah, you're right. Electric Gremlin's the best, the only one that comes close is the Bat Gremlin.

I know the original is the memorable classic everyone brings up but Gremlins 2 is my favorite because it's literally a live-action feature-length Looney Tunes cartoon, to the point they even have Bugs and Daffy in the movie.

Took 'em long enough.

...Really?

I liked the genius gremlin that could speak perfect English. That guy was chill.

I'm hopeful but skeptical.

We need more brainy gremlin.
youtu.be/tAUAA8jkF4k

Gremlings Babies!

Well why not? They're just been sleeping on this franchise anyway

WB has a huge library so they would actually have a streaming service worth getting. Netflix is going to look like a waste land soon

If it bleeds we can kill it.

Not exacting WB given that Fox got bought by Disney but dear God if Disney and WB make a more convenient alternative to Netflix the bloodbath will be glorious.