Let us agree Yea Forums

He will be on the Sequel, Sony Wants it!
>youtube.com/watch?v=mwePh8vYYIQ

Attached: lA3DrHm.gif (500x360, 488K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mc12Ntowqgg
youtube.com/watch?v=Uo5qc36u3ww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If he makes it in then so can Spectacular

I think this guy spoiled me on Spider-Man. I can't enjoy most modern takes on Spider-Man because he's not a buff man with a smooth and powerful voice anymore.
Good show I should rewatch it.

Only if they reference Spider Wars and quotes John McClane

that is because FOX nailed it well how he acts it.
Even Raimi's spiderman followed the same philosophy until SM3

Most of Saban's Marvel's shows were great. They should be reanimated with an increased frame rate.
Especially Diabolik.

it depends of the great Horned rat
and not even the fans managed to force the asshole to release the series in HD along with X-men

meanwhile DC restored batman TAS

He'd be a wasted slot imo, i liked how all the alt spideys come from comics with the exception of the 60s spidey, and he deserved that spot because he was the first animated spidey

I honestly think that's the biggest reason most people don't care about the saban marvel cartoons: they had really choppy animation and an artstyle that made said choppy animation very apparent

He was nothing like in the comics , even the romita sr version wich probably inspired him is nothing like the 90s show, i think this guy is the reason people legit think tobey peter was anywhere accurate when he is easily one of the adaptation that most missed the mark of both peter parker and spidey

I preferred Marvel's art style over DC's increase in animation. Same way I preferred TAS' art style over Spectacular's designs despite the increase in animation.

And how did he miss the mark exactly?

3:02
He referenced even the goddamn TICK. Back when you wouldn't get sued for mentioning another IP's name.

Batman before the Redesign was the shit, mainly because warned paid the Studio that made Akira to draw all of it.
after it it was still great, but the design choices were garbage.
though based Akira animators loved Pantsu scenes with kara, harley and babs

This Spider-man is THE Spider-man voice to me.

Yeah. It would be a wasted opportunity if we can't even get a Spectacular cameo or reference in.

Good taste. He nails the fun charisma of Spider-Man which makes his banter fun to listen to, but when he switches into serious mode it feels natural.

>when he switches into serious mode it feels natural

Attached: SHOCKERRR.jpg (480x360, 20K)

I'm glad I'm not the only one.

>the point is the suit was making him crazy
>he sounds like a crazy person
Exactly, he nailed it. Guy is a perfect Spidey.

Yeah I didn't notice at all as a kid and I loved these shows. Watching again all these years later is pretty rough though.

Him shouting Mary-Jane sounded the same though.

It's like a comic, what are you lot complaining about? It's whining like this that got us Pixar smoothness and motion tweening. Choppy is good.

This show was my introduction to Venom and I gotta say, that 3 episode arc was insane. All of the stuff with Brock leading up to him getting the costume gives him a reason to hate Spider-Man. And despite the limitations that the show had to operate from, Venom was a goddamn monster. He actively engaged Spider-Man physically and dominated as well as stalking him throughout his day and personally meeting those closest to him. This Venom got into Peter's head and distrubed him in a way other villains didn't.
youtube.com/watch?v=mc12Ntowqgg

I know it isn't youtube, here is a link to the full episode.
hxxps://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6gf8hz.
>Replace the first two xx's. Don't know if posting links to that site would get me banned.

Attached: 8e7.gif (320x240, 269K)

I wish. But he sounds really different now though last I checked what with the twenty years passing thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uo5qc36u3ww

God, I miss this game. One of the few where I could play Gambit in.

Ever since Edge of Time he’s always been the voice of 2099 in my head. Whenever I think of Miguel his voice pops in my head.

>mainly because warned paid the Studio that made Akira to draw all of it.

Not quite, they had a lot of different studios and you can really tell when they got bad ones. The bad ones not being able to stay on model is what inspired Timm to do the redesigns; basically making them fool proof by making them less detailed.

Nostalgiafags out in full force I see.

Am I the only one who thinks his shouting and the shocker scene were actually cool as opposed to funny?