Here are the MCU X-Men you asked for bro

>Here are the MCU X-Men you asked for bro

Attached: rs-240260-x-men-92-billboard-2016-1240.jpg (1401x2155, 1.27M)

I don't mind

Jubilee is CUTE!

Oh hey is that Death’s head?

>1992
>flaming lips playing big concert
>"she don't use jelly" hit a year later

>Chris Sims

No thanks. Hard pass.

I actually like this art style. Glad to see American comics are finally beginning to embrace that big eyes with big pupils are significantly more appealing than realistic ones, something everyone else did back in the mid-20th century

>Flaming Lips
>not Cats Laughing
This is bullshit

>best xmen in the mcu
ok, is this a bad thing?

Sims is /ourguy/, he harassed a feminazi out of the industry

that art is terrible and i seriously cannot believe it was published in a comic book and sold for 4 bucks

How is that terrible?

What the fuck is wrong with capefags?

>What the fuck is wrong with capefags?
Where does one begin?

its too cartoony. looks like a book for literal toddlers. the character on the bottom left has no thumbs. the character to the right of hers eyebrow is over her hair. wolverines foot and shin are disproportionate to the rest of his body. flaming lips singer looks like a lego man. wolverines claws dont look sharp. they look like plastic straws. the best part of that art work is cyclops and he we cant even see his face.

fucking embarrassing.

now clay mann, jim lee, gary frank, dave gibbons, jason fabok, those are artists

Attached: clay mann.jpg (394x221, 29K)

18+

I agree with you, but I feel like you're trying to make a joke about house-style artists

i guess DC has a better style then and actually respects their customers enough to put out decent work

Attached: DC LOGO.png (1200x1200, 62K)

Oh, a console warrior to boot

I bet you don't even go to the Waffle Houses you loser.

>its too cartoony. looks like a book for literal toddlers. the character on the bottom left has no thumbs. the character to the right of hers eyebrow is over her hair. wolverines foot and shin are disproportionate to the rest of his body. flaming lips singer looks like a lego man. wolverines claws dont look sharp. they look like plastic straws. the best part of that art work is cyclops and he we cant even see his face.

How old are you kid?

I wish I knew this existed When I was being taught by their recording engineer

im 27 years old

Didn't Sims also beg and prostrate for forgiveness for that because Laura Hudson told him to?

You have shitty art tastes. There's a reason literally every country besides 'murica outgrew realism ages ago

Attached: 1548804798854.png (231x243, 37K)

I like deathshead.
He'll always be a transformer in my mind. I think its neat having that litle background history for the character.

FEATURING
THE FLAMING LIPS

She's always cute.