The day an entire board got eternally BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=UgInmHHO0m4

The day an entire board got eternally BTFO.

Attached: 1551016204435.png (807x452, 405K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZdaORu1awQs
twitter.com/billmaher/status/1085271151998169088
youtube.com/watch?v=rNMhNJDRnhU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based Bill Maher.

MCUcks BTFO

DRUMPH MAN BTFOS THOSE LOSERS
Literally no one cares besides you trying to stir the pot. Guess those billions of dollars from Marvel films show a lot of growing up needs to happen

Is this the same one about him shitting on Stand Lee, or did he make a new comment?
I ain't clicking that link.

Same boat with you, surely he didn't make a third one so soon. Not even he could be THAT desperate for attention... could he?

Bill Maher is a shitter.
He will say something then back pedal if his panel of guesrs call him out. (This goes for both comments on Democrats and Republicans)

Not american, don't have to watch this dude, lmao

Something something the Oscars have legitimized our hobbies even though our shitty movie only got it's awards because of muh diversity and not because of its actual quality...

Didnt he already make a third? A new one would be number 4

Its still the stan lee rhing. Boohoo people called me out, i still think youre juvenille and need to grow up, now watch me and my guests make shitty humour aimed at making college students feel better about their views.

Hes basically milking the most immature people out there for money, pseudo-intellectual faggots who think theyre too mature for fun.

Not that comics arent childish hes right, but id rather atch amy schummer or comedy central than this cunt.

OP bumping his own thread

10 replies by 10 unique posters.

Sure lad.
Dont you read the bottom of your screen?

If you give Maher in any form he wins and you lose. He is despised by both liberals and conservatives and they both right, his entire existence is based on being human clickbait.

Oooh, buttslammed!

>lectures people on relationships
>has never had a serious relationship himself
>lectures people on clinging to their youth
>is proud of his youthful bachelor life style

He's a damn idiot.

>I wasn't insulting Stan Lee
>I was just saying his life's work is dumb and childish and holds no artistic merit

Hobbies don't need legitimization unless they're illegal. Hell, some of DnD's best years were when it was declared un-Christian and there was a purge to try to clear it of Satanism. A little censure can be a good thing because it encourages creativity to get around it.

OP and first post are usually counted as different

Too soon to be dunking on Kevin Smith. Nigga almost kacked on stage from a heart attack, you know.

What are you doing here Carol?

btfo how?
It's just one man's opinion.
Following that logic, I can come out and say that Tom Brady is the worst player in history and bam.. he's btfo. The fuck outta here.

>spiderverse got its award for diversity

It's a good movie you stupid cuck. What should have won? Wreck it Ralph? Fucking Incredibles? What could a movie with a black person in it do to convince you it's being celebrated on its merits and not "muh sjw?" Movies will continue to have black people in them, get the fuck over it.

>Tells people to grow up
>Is a talk show host

Hilarious.

>What could a movie with a black person in it do to convince you it's being celebrated on its merits and not "muh sjw?"
Kill him on screen and expressly frame it as the right thing to do. Preferably kill the actor too, since it's a bl*ckie.
>Movies will continue to have black people in them, get the fuck over it.
No.

This. Maher confuses cynicism with intelligence. He's the kind of guy that thinks as long as he's taking a dump on things most people like then people will see his opinion as unique and enlightened. The sad thing is some people seek validation from people like him. I won't say I'm a regular viewer but I've seen more episodes of his show than I should have and I can't think of a single time I thought he had an interesting or insightful take on anything. I've never seen him give me a decent reason why I should care about his opinion on anything, comic related or otherwise.

You're going to have a difficult, empty and angry life lol.

Now you're just making retarded shit up.

>caring about what some Jew thinks
lol

>dont recognize a celebrity
>google their name and "donald trump"
>if I find them saying anything negative I continue to disregard their existence

You would be surprised at how helpful this is

Attached: tux.png (1000x1000, 77K)

That means the OP posted in his own thread you fucking idiot.
Threads starts like this: 0 replies; 1 poster. Fucking newfags.

What if it is a reasonable complaint like the whole situation with Syria?

>Bill "I apologized for saying House Nigger and got so worried about it I invited a bunch of celebs to come on to my show and say 'Das our word whitey'" Maher
No.

Publicly complaining about the president, and politics in general, is a sure-fired indicator you aren't worthy of meaningful attention.

>free speech is for the chosen people only, goy

>Kid Love

>listen and obey from a frog poster

ITT everyone got trolled

Attached: indeeed.jpg (311x311, 38K)

All fucking Zionists should hang.

Attached: 980x.png (980x514, 683K)

Jesus christ, that woman's teeth...

She looks like a fucking titan.

Attached: latestcb20160810001417.jpg (1300x650, 61K)

>OP denies his usage of proxies and mobile devices and is getting defensive

That's funny, you thought I was talking about spider-verse, think again.

Spider-verse was my favorite film from last year, but it sucks knowing the majority of it's critical reception was owed to a bunch of old white guys acting out of pitty and political motivation because of its black main character rather than actually giving it praise as the genuinely unique and well made film that it was.

Attached: index.png (496x210, 17K)

Speech is silver, silence is golden. Sometimes people should just learn to shut the fuck up once in awhile.

Given as how he’s a liberal pedophile I don’t care about what he says. He’s a literal parasite and of course he can’t find the appeal of comic books because he himself is a degenerate scumbag. His production company is named “kid lovers”. He thinks he’s more important to the world than Superman? What a cuck

How is Bill Maher a pedophile

youtu.be/ZdaORu1awQs

what movie had better costumes and set designs than Black Panther? what movie's soundtrack has been on heavy top 40 rotation for the last year?

You honeslty think those overly archaic and honeslty kind of racist pigmy meets blade runner costumes were good? Or that Spider-verse didn't have a better soundtrack than BP?

Remember when he called the 9/11 hijackers brave?

Attached: remembers.png (720x540, 369K)

>guess what collection this is going in.

Attached: 1544551199186.jpg (1024x683, 79K)

Now this is based AND redpilled

Attached: 1551118296379.gif (264x202, 387K)

>orange fan mad

>shitting on big kev
He that mad that kev is happily married while he suffers televised mediocrity?

So do you think all those teenage boys that fucked their female teachers were raped?

>this thread

Attached: s58.jpg (218x345, 25K)

>Some whiny fucking jew who talks about banging hookers and smoking weed like a 13 year old on Xbox live wants to lecture others about maturity

Attached: 1378068487799.png (308x308, 128K)

Does he ever address that some comics have content not meant for children?

Maher's a kike, he probably thinks it is perfectly fine to give a kid a comic like Identity Crisis or Ultimatum.

Because it is fun to vent.

>No one ever said King Lear was childish!
Really, I don't need to do more than pull this dumbshit quote out of that six minute video

orange man bad

>Liberal cuck tells me to grow up while he spends his time yelling at the president eating icecream

Seems like your typical talk show host hucking it up at the idea of other people enjoying things. Why anyone finds these people funny is beyond me, and I'm not speaking from some political spectrum, political commentators are not comedians. They all have this air of snobbish better-than-thou and they never level with who they are "addressing", they paint strawmans for laughs, while the other half of people who exist just get frustrated.

At the end of the day comics, cartoons, videogames, manga, music, cooking, art, whatever satisfies your itch is just a way for you to live another day on this planet without going mad. Someone who widely dismisses any medium/thing via their own bias of what they perceive it to be with no further explanation or nuance just makes you seem like an asshole/reductionist.

It let's idiots feel special
>Haha see people who have different political opinions than you? Aren't they stupid and aren't you smart?
That's pretty much all modern night talk shows.

>I cant believe grown adults enjoy narratives that happen to be conveyed through a particular medium

Basically.
Maher in particular is extra smug compared to other late night hosts. He literally suggested that liberals should be praying for an economic recession so that Trump doesnt win 2020.
He was hoping for a terrible thing to happen to the economy and to people's livelihoods just so some guy he thinks will fuck up the economy and society won't win re-election. It sort of defeats the point of not wanting the other side to win if something terrible happens anyways

BlacKkKlansman had a way better score

It astounds me how a hardcore atheist like him can say that
>Isn't it brave of these people who think they're going to heaven and be rewarded to kill themselves in, what they see, as a holy act

Must be nice to be able to have a career based entirely on giving your opinion to others and acting like it's indisputable fact. Bonus points if you call yourself an entertainer so you never have to own up to anything when you're wrong.

>That's funny, you thought I was talking about spider-verse, think again.

there's no need to be a smarmy cunt over the fact user thought you were talking about the animation on the animation board

>Not that comics arent childish hes right
Except he's not because his understanding of comics is incredibly shallow. He's accusing an entire medium of being incapable of having interesting or compelling or deep stories just because it includes pictures.
It's not the sort of thing someone who's read Maus or Sandman would say but Bill Maher has no experience in what he's talking about, so he's building an argument based on a strawman like he always does

That gave me a good chuckle, thanks user I really needed that.

What if he was a conservative pedophile? That or what if he is a liberal named Peter File?

It's worse than that, actually. The core point he's making fun of here is the fact that anyone takes anything in comics (or vidya or film or whatever) to heart. Like, it's wrong to internalize any of it, because only children or developing teenagers internalize fictional stories. And if you have internalized it, your adult duty is to understand that fiction is just the adults lying to you for money.
It's actually a much harder point to counter-argue because in a cynical, soulless and completely utilitarian perspective, he's right. But rather than base the rebuttal on the fact that this man is just saying that because he's completely joyless, or try to do the Terry Pratchett approach and say that people need fiction to be people, I'd just say he's a goddamn hypocrite because his entire job is lying to people and calling it comedy.

>people need fiction to be people
I miss him

The best thing to do is remember that Bill Maher is a complete ignorant dumbass and just ignore his existence. He's a waste of humanity and any resources that are used to support him.

Lol, he's right you fucking manchildren. When have comics been maturely written beyond strawman propaganda or retarded Joker is too crazy to die plotlines. Maybe if comics weren't written by even bigger manchildren than you, you'd have a point. There is nothing mature about defending capeshit, capeshit is literally all garbage

Superior Foes of Spider-man.

Capeshit has its moments, and if you think capeshit is the entirety of the genre you know nothing about the genre.

Silver Surfer: Requiem is good stuff

He just shut down the criticism that they were cowardly. He never called them brave. And yes going to your certain demise for a cause you believe in is not a cowardly act.

Hi, Alan Moore!

Attacking two buildings full of people who can't defend themselves with a couple of Boeing's is pretty fucking cowardly mate.

They didn't even believe it's demise, literally what are you talking about? Muslims have a jihad heaven where virgins give you blowjobs, as far as they're concerned it's a win-win.
>muh faith
Fanaticism is the most cowardly form of faith.

those teachers were tried and convicted for rape, so perhaps he does

Underrated Post

Glad I don't watch television anymore with cunts like him and every other professional liar trying to tell other people what morals they need to have in their life. Also what I buy and do on my own fucking free time is my own damn business him calling out people who like comics and games is honestly the same stupid shit as calling out sport fans, music fans, or any stupid fandom that keeps us entertained long enough to forget how much life just fucking sucks.

Attached: 1550013232404.jpg (128x128, 8K)

Say it
Say the N word again
We know it’s you mr mayher.

Getta load of this newfag

Alan Moore likes superheroes

Bill is an irrelevant old jew, his audience are arrogant "centrists" that want to feel smug about being "smarter than you" like Ricky Gervais. Nobody actually likes people like that, in a few more years he'll be completely forgotten.

Liking superheroes and hating superhero comics and their readers for being manchildish is exactly up his alley though.
Also advertising Watchmen and Killing Joke by baiting someone to counter "straw-man propaganda" and "Joker is too crazy to die", as a way to Dutch Rudder stroke his ego.

he's forgotten now. No one really cares about him in the day to day, just when he says or does something stupid to bait controversy.

Bill wifed supahead......he can't say shit about anybody.

Isn't this the guy that had a cameo in Iron Man 3?

if he hated superheroes, he wouldnt write watchmen. he just hates superhero movies/tv shows

Attached: am.jpg (500x667, 49K)

His production company is called “kid lover”. And he’s friends with confirmed pedos. He’s a sick guy

he's a dumb npc

Attached: billmaherNPC.jpg (800x420, 74K)

I remember when we called them sheep before video game obsessed kids started spamming their shitty memes

>"Many people thought I was being disrespectful towards Stan Lee. That was inappropriate and I apologize...I WILL NOW MOCK HIS WORK AND EVERYONE WHO TAKES IT SERIOUSLY!"

>You're not Iron Man.
>You're Irony Man.
Did it better.

Attached: 1546818135777.jpg (1041x1600, 693K)

they don't get offended by being called sheep. NPC is a stupid insult but the reason it caught on is because it legitimately pissed some people off

It's the wojak that's really upsetting though, the point eyes, line mouth and grey skin color kind of combine into a bit of a gut punch.

twitter.com/billmaher/status/1085271151998169088
He got mad as fuck about that

I just hated it because it was yet another fucking wojack spinoff. But if it pissed Maher off then at least it was good for something.

Ironic how Yea Forums defends /pol/shit only when it involves someone making fun of their dumb hobby.

Attached: mRnFJUZn_400x400.jpg (339x339, 21K)

You're right. It's almost as ironic as /pol/ co-opting the NPC meme in the first place.

Attached: Here we go again.png (431x99, 19K)

how's he wrong exactly?

He's wrong because grown-ups do shit like elect Trump president and give Black Panther 3 Oscars with as many ethnic presenters at the awards ceremony as possible just because of twitter.
No, I'm not making a statement about horseshoe theory. I'm saying "it's not real, put down your toys" is a slippery slope to the most insincere world imaginable. Stories are lies that keep us honest.

GeeGate was a mistake.

How is that /pol/

>still like something that I did as a child
>grow up

guess i'll stop eating broccoli that I enjoy so much

>food analogy

A man who speaks ill of the dead isn’t a man

it can work for anything

i enjoyed riding my bike as a child
guess i'll stop this activity because i enjoyed it as a youngster

nope its just the newspaper, coffee and mowing the lawn for me now

Obviously Bill Maher is telling you to do just that, so that you can make children and those children can have a childhood that they can then forget and transition into parents.
And certainly not because he's just a jaded bitch himself.

saw this exact thread on Yea Forums yesterday

BILL MAHER THE NIGGER GUY

Attached: chrome_2019-02-26_00-24-18.png (727x760, 279K)

can you imagine how enraged redwood was when he deleted this post

>promotes leftist political fantasy authors as if they were the Holy Bible and thinks everyone should follow their dogma
>complains about people enjoying Spider-man comics for fun

Attached: spider-man cancer 1536100099385.jpg (200x200, 10K)

This. Given how much weed he smokes, does he really have a leg to stand on? Even fuckin Kevin Smith has cut back his weed consumption in recent years.

Attached: kevin-smith-300large.jpg (62x97, 2K)

NPC may just be a recycling of the old sheeple insult, but it is a bit better thought out.

>Shonitria

Attached: Bill Cosby sees a girl with an energy drink.jpg (500x385, 26K)

Can useless faggot mods make Bill Maher threads a bannable offense already?

Bullshit, I refuse to believe Yoga Hosers wasn't him high as balls. His recent quality has been so fucking abysmal

I think it was after that. Maybe Yoga Hosers was a wake up call. Certain the heart attack was.

What's a leftist political fantasy author?

>mods make Yea Forums Yea Forums's shitting ground
Hmm.

You're technically right, he didn't call them brave, he just called them not cowardly, while at the same time denouncing the U.S. tactics of firing ordinance as a cowardly tactic.
youtube.com/watch?v=rNMhNJDRnhU

Pretty treasonous.

what are you on? no one defends that and that NPC shit is ridiculed around here constantly.
One person posting a picture isn't Yea Forums defending it you Colossal faggot.