For me it's Rita

For me it's Rita.

Attached: 1549945922089.jpg (652x947, 193K)

I want to fuck her so goddamn bad. MILFs are a patrician's taste.

Is she the greatest cartoon MILF since Dexter's mom?

Attached: 1526109411710.png (640x853, 185K)

Best goddamn fucking taste, user. There is nothing better than living fertility goddesses like Rita.

Same

Attached: rita_repulsa_power_rangers.jpg (630x382, 37K)

100/10 taste, OP.

Attached: Really Loud Music.gif (1916x1076, 4M)

there's no way that's from the show

>Spent roughly 9 years pregnant
How the fuck did she live AND stay in relatively good shape?

TLH can get pretty degenerate, user. Not nearly as bad as the fandom makes it seem, but still degenerate enough.

Attached: TLH - Come Sale Away (S01E19b).gif (250x327, 387K)

>Leni threads can explode within minutes, yet a thread for the best cartoon MILF of the 2010s remains dead
I, too, am ecstatic about Into the Spider-Verse winning the Oscar, but come the fuck ON, Yea Forums.

Attached: Health Kicked.png (361x799, 424K)

No... there is another.

Attached: Wilhamena sucking two ghosts.webm (1280x720, 570K)

Also a good choice.

Attached: Wilhamena (OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes).jpg (1903x738, 179K)

I'm not the only one who finds her crows' feet sexy, right? There's something about her being a little rumpled and clearly older that makes my dick diamonds. It's like, she's older, but she's aged really well, and that's hot.

Attached: The_Loud_House_Rita.png (545x701, 514K)

What crows' feet? Those are her eyelashes. Or do you mean the bags around her eyes?

>your face will never be the seat of that stationary bicycle
>you will never feel Rita's soft, sweaty ass cheeks slam against the sides of your face as her juicy beef curtains rub all over your mouth

Attached: Suite and Sour.png (512x687, 596K)

>TFW no big, thicc MILF ass to smother you, your head entirely engulfed between her cheeks as she sits down and relaxes, her workout for the day over and all that's left to do is lean back and wait for you to lick her buns clean of sweat

Attached: the comic book was weakened by milf sweat.webm (1280x720, 2.6M)

Why you gotta make me feel these feels?

What actress would make a good irl Rita?

>YFW she'll never wiggle her hips as she gets comfortable, grinding her ass against you as she settles in, forcing your face deeper and deeper between her buns until the scent and taste of her sweat is all you know

To try and spice up this thread. The fantasy of suffocating under a faceful of thicc, sweaty Rita ass is one that every user should experience, daily.

>suffocating
How did you know my fetish for going all the way?

She wouldn't work in 3D.

Attached: rita boob 2.jpg (1555x1403, 239K)

Hillary Duff?

Attached: xvfrt1nsef1z.jpg (2000x3000, 1.92M)

Jesus, those shorts don't leave much to the imagination.

It's a dress I think. But she could make a decent Rita. She's got a wagon in the back. Decent boobs. She's already got that mom tired look. Just dressing her down a bit she could play Rita.

nah

i have to agree strongly. Sexiest dental assistant and aspired novelist there is.

Attached: 1549556222306.png (1920x1080, 2.62M)

Rita's not retarded enough for Yea Forums to find her attractive.

Her pussy must be like a wizard sleeve. Lily's umbilical cord was like a bungee jumping cord whenever Rita opened her legs.

user, why is there a "2" in the file name? are you holding out?

>shorts

why does she have a glove?
does she administer handjobs at the spermbank?

Bryce Dallas Howard

Attached: x4h064yrmaf21.jpg (1080x1080, 238K)

>not liking beef curtains
Plus, it's not like there isn't another--likely tighter--hole to penetrate.

Attached: DC98C4A4-513A-405C-A5B4-74EE1DA7ABBE.png (848x440, 376K)

Correct

She's cute but very minor of a character, and that show is an abomination.

mime enid is better

Attached: mime enid.jpg (854x885, 159K)

Lincoln should have another episode spending the day with his mother. It would be adorable.

Rita is so underused

Savino wanted both her and lynn sr be supporting characters so that the focus can remain on lincoln and the sisters. When they decide to make them main characters, they didn’t know what to do with them. Lynn sr has been in a downward spiral in terms of character.

Good LORD

He's cute with the kids, especially Luan and Luna.

he really does have adorable moments with his family, he has some nice dilf qualities

>dilf
get some taste.

Lynn Sr is a good dad and that's sexy

There was a recent special episode where Lynn Sr. achieves his dream of opening his own restaurant. His character has only been getting better.

Attached: Lynn's Table.png (1366x724, 1.07M)

It is.

don't necrobump