Samurai Jack S5 came out 2 years ago

>Samurai Jack S5 came out 2 years ago

Attached: samurai jack kino level.jpg (600x600, 273K)

Has a series ever shit the bed and fallen from so high, so far, so quickly?

S5 was good though

Are we only talking animation? Because I dunno about highs, but the series finale of How I Met Your Mother was an quintessential example of shitting your bed in twenty minutes.

I remember being so excited when I saw the trailer and watched it several times. I think it was #1 on YouTube's trending page.

Remember: Ashi is nothing but a metaphor for Jack's feelings towards the future. S5 makes much more sense if you view it that way.

He carried the season

Attached: samurai jack scat robot.png (1600x900, 888K)

SHE WAS GONNA BE EMPRESS! IT WAS HER TURN GENNDY! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Ashi was the girl in Genddy's dreams that were the inspiration for the series. She disappeared because he woke.

Attached: samurai jack scaramouche.gif (634x576, 296K)

The first three episodes were absolute god tier.

It should have been 14 episodes like seasons 1-4

The finale was rushed

Attached: samurai jack scotsman.jpg (1277x718, 312K)

Absolutely agreed. Why they decided 10 episodes would be enough to end this series properly is weird. I assume it had to be something to do with the budget only allowing 10 episodes or something.

Season 5 wasn't that bad. It was rushed, and the the story was subpar. But the animation never dipped in quality. At it's worst it was never below 6/10.

I have seen much MUCH worse. Season 5 was better than Weirdmaggedon, AND I LIKE WEIRDMAGGEDOON. It was better than the finale of Adventure Time, Korra, Danny Phantom, orTeen Titans

Yeah with 4 more episode of time to spread things out and build some tense it would have been great, also Aku basically got zero screen time all season. I know Mako died but Aku just didnt do anything all season

Shut your mouth Teen Titans finale was pure soulfuck kino.

It was good, I was just disappointed with it

>It was good, I was just disappointed with it

Welcome to Yea Forums. This is your home.

It would’ve been better had Ashi died, and the finale had the same final assault on Aku with Jack actually surpassing without MAH LAZOR hax, and then ending said finale with Jack climbing over the hill and reflecting on the Guardian’s glasses.

Then, the Guardian grins and says: “What took you so long, my man?”

>Aku's daughter was naked the whole time!

such a damn shame that the early episodes were perfect kino, but the series shit the bed and was clearly rushed. that said the series was semi doomed thanks to ashi
the middle sudoku arc would've been better if the scotsman's army showed up instead of just ashi and the ghost scotsman fought the spirits, and everyone that jack helped in the series consoled him.

there were multiple other endings that could've happened instead of ripping off gurren lagann
>have jack stay in the future instead and take a number of paths from there such as returning to the past when older
>have ashi die earlier in the story and be a motivator for jack fighting aku instead of killing her in the last minute of the series for cheap feels
>reintroduce the guardian instead of having him job to aku's minions

Attached: shiggydiggy samurai jack.png (746x769, 681K)