Should I watch it?

Should I watch it?

Attached: young-justice-1.jpg (900x600, 96K)

What else have you got to do?

Yes

Sure, why wouldn't you watch it?

If you liked the previous seasons, then yes. It has the same problems as Season 2 though - they're focusing on a small team of comparatively boring characters while showing a bunch of more interesting characters as basically just cameo appearances so far.

If you like Teen Titans, Beast Boy, Terra, and Cyborg have all appeared so far. It's hinted that Raven is going to show up at some point as well and if they show her, they'll probably show Starfire as well.

give it a shot, at least. DCU offers a free trial so, you can take advantage of that. I tried it for four episodes and just found it boring. I think aging up the original cast and bringing in a lot of new characters was a mistake.

Did you like Teen Titans but wanted that show to be more like Justice League Unlimited? Well, this show is for you then.

I meant the entire show.

>entire show
>uses picture of the latest season

Attached: 1549568945675.png (286x301, 72K)

If you like superhero stuff, then give it a shot. You might enjoy Green Lantern: the Animated Series too.

Is good, not as good as Justice League unlimited or Avengers EMH but better than any other Superhero cartoon right now.

Yeah, it's good. I will just warn you there are time-skips.

Nah, it's shit so far. It's only worth it if you have literally nothing else to do.

Noted.

It gets progressively darker for some reason.

The show premise is about growing up and facing your responsabilities, so it makes sense things get harder and more complicated to those kids as the series progress.

What's the problem with timeskips?

>It gets progressively darker for some reason.

They don't have the same age rating restrictions as they did on CN, so now they're allowed to show gore like Cyborg's accident and Halo's repeated deaths in every other episode.

It's jarring for the audience because so much happens during the time skips it feels like you're missed several episodes. There are comics that fill in the gaps though, but a lot of people didn't bother reading them.

The one in-between Season 2 and 3 isn't bad bit the one in-between 1 and 2 feels at first almost like watching Infinity War immediately after watching Avengers (although then they explain almost everything).

>S2, episode 1
>Conner and M'gann are together and happier than ever
>5 minutes (5 years in-universe) pass
>suddenly they're not together anymore, M'gann changes completely and now she's with a completely new guy (Lagoon Boy) for some reason
It's really jarring

They don't have restrictions anymore.

How is this show compared to other DC ones?

As the original six get older, their stories become more adult-focused. Some of them even die.

just watched all 3 seasons for the first time, and really liked them

Do you like DC? If yes, than sure, if not, then nah

If you do decide to watch it be warned that the animation gets a lot worse in season 3

Better than the other seasons.

Better than most of them. I would place Batman TAS and JLU above it though.

Well,what did you expect?

Fine.

It was just the first picture I found.

It’s a Top 5 Animated Comicbook show AOTY
So yes

It isn't that similar to either.

>extended roster and a team of young DC superheroes
>not similar

Fuck you.

What other superhero cartoons are out there?

Teen Titans GO!, DC Superhero Girls and some Marvel ones.

The first two are comedies.

Superhero cartoons haven't really been trendy since the late 90's/early 2000's. It's getting harder to find quality shows that aren't comedy or "lol - so random" stuff like Titans Go!.

There seemed to be many during the late 2000s/early 2010s.

It's mostly because live action superhero shows and movies tend to do better and superhero shows are really expensive to make

Most didn't last long, save for some Marvel ones.

NOPE

Yes, but it’s not as good as nostalgia glasses wearing YJ fans would tell you. It’s fairly bloated and unfocused. The villains are the only thing consistent

There's tons now too, it's just nobody really cares about them. Superhero cartoons (as in, ones based on or styled after comics) are an inherently niche genre, and if they fail to appeal to their very specific niche they're automatically doomed to obscurity

Yeah
I'm not sure if there is nostalgia going on in Young Justice. It was renewed only 3 years after it's cancellation. Heck, I didn't even watch it until mid-late 2018.

Teen Titans, BTAS, Justice League, X-Men and Spidee-Man were all very successful.

when will the next half of the season come back?

Because they appealed to that niche well

Any recommending reading that bridges the gap between S1 and S2?

it isn't that necessary. Everything is more or less explained by the show. It takes some episodes though.

I just want to say that last night, I had a dream a was watching an ep of YJ but in this version Wally and Miss Martian were dating.
Something happened and the team were captured and Wally and MM were the ones to free everyone and in the moments between saving everyone and the bomb intended to kill them going off, they had passionate, uncontrollable, super speed sex. Very graphic.
It all happened in the blink of an eye because of Wally’s speedster powers and MM’s martian abilities somehow allowed her to keep up and it happened so quickly that none of the other team members noticed.
And as Wally was climaxing, MM morphed so that skin from her stomach peeled open and Wally pulled out a banana skin that was tangled up between her intestines for some reason.

There's a YJ comic book.

Not only the animation, the designes get worse too.
Slades face changed so much he looks like a different person

Attached: Blacked.webm (1280x720, 1.6M)