Woah, Batman just killed the Joker. He KILLED someone. I really don't think we should trust this guy anymore...

>Woah, Batman just killed the Joker. He KILLED someone. I really don't think we should trust this guy anymore. He clearly is just taking the law into his own hands now!

Attached: luthor.png (708x520, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aY9-yGHbSus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

drivingthroughtheghetto.png

How safe would you feel with a bat dressed murderer stalking the streets at night?

Because he doesn't just stop at the joker

Super Friends! You must keep an eye on Batman! I've got Waller's goon squad on my ass to sanction Batman!

Attached: Gordon.jpg (320x240, 18K)

Safer than with the Joker stalking the streets at all hours of the day.

inferior filename
the master filename is excitingridethroughdetroit.png

For someone who hates humans, DCAU Grodd sure got a lot of human pussy.

He wanted some strange.

About as safe as I would feel with a bat dressed physical assaulter stalking the streets at night

This is always a retarded response to the rhetorical of Batman being a killer. Because people understand context.

If a cop kills once, that doesn't mean every single other time he encounters a criminal he is inclined to kill that criminal. He still understands the context of the situation and can determine whether or not lethal force is required.

More like Batman is so crazy that when he starts killing he just cant stop

Yeah, but this is Batman. He himself thinks that once he pops, he just won't stop.

All he had to do was rape him and this never would have happened.

What would super friends Waller actually be like?

Batman should never be fully trusted. He is a vigilante who ignores the law to bring justice to criminals without due process.

Pretty safe, considering he's just killed the fucking Joker.

Safer than I would with fuckers like Joker or Poison Ivy living and breathing in the same city as me.

A well meaning government official who is tricked into fighting the Super Friends. She's just as big but has an afro.

If he was only taking out freaks like the Joker and Mr Freeze? Safer than ever. What kind of retarded question is this?

There’s a youtube poop where he rapes him
youtu.be/aY9-yGHbSus

Giganta isn't human