The big unspoken twist for "The Three Jokers" is that there are no "three Jokers" and that it's just a metaphor...

The big unspoken twist for "The Three Jokers" is that there are no "three Jokers" and that it's just a metaphor. That's the big twist of the entire thing.

The story is a Joker Vs Batman Vs Jason Todd story with Batgirl.

Joker does a Sandy Hook style school massacre kill, to eliminate the son of a henchman who testified against him early in the Joker's criminal career. About 300 kids killed, just to eliminate one guy's kid.

Joker becomes America's Most Wanted and it causes a huge schism when Jason Todd decides to that Joker has to die.

The "Three Jokers" refers to how Babs, Bruce, and Jason see Joker and their own "worst encounter" with Joker.

Bruce has Joker who killed his first person (that Batman is secretly haunted over, since he throught Joker was bluffing)

Jason has the Joker who murdered him

Babs has the Joker who crippled her

The series has a ton of retcons going for it. Geoff will be redoing the early history of the Joker/Batman conflict for the story. This is to established that Joker didn't start killing people until AFTER he overheard Batman mocking him as a harmless threat, as far as the first couple of Joker/Batman fights not having murder Joker.

The story will also, for the first time, explicitly address in detail how the hell Babs can walk again. Long story short, Jason kidnapped Babs shortly after he resurfaced as the Red Hood, and threw her in the Lazarus Pit. It healed her and gave her back her ability to walk. Babs doesn't like it, so there is "consent" related tension between the two over Jason healing Babs without her permission.

The retcons are going to piss people off, as will how it rewrites Joker's past. The New 52 Joker stuff is also going to be addressed, in form of Joker's face having turned into a cancerous tumor mass that Joker had Dollmaker cut off. Geoff states Joker's actions in "Death of the Family" was due to his super sanity kicking in and creating a new personality in the wake of his face being removed.

Attached: Joker 3.jpg (310x163, 16K)

The ending is still being worked on, as Geoff has a major league fight with Tom King, Scott Snyder, and DiDio over how he wants to end it. Geoff wants Joker to die, die a definitive death. He wants The Three Jokers to be the definitive ending of the Joker, to "retire" the character. Scott Snyder and Tom King are livid and don't want Joker dead.

But Geoff Johns has stated that he outranks them and that his passive response to DC undercutting and fucking up Doomsday Clock with Heroes In Crisis and Metal, means DC owes him one and that means that he can kill Joker off for good. Dan DiDio meanwhile is pissed off that Geoff refuses point blank to use Harley in The Three Jokers; this is why he pushed her onto Tom King for Heroes In Crisis and Wally's horrific fate in that book.

Shaddap, jesse

There is also the issue of who kills Joker. Geoff wants Bruce to snap and kill Joker, after he kills Barbara Gordon. This is due to Bendis making noise about wanting to make Cassandra Caine Batgirl again, which means Barbara has to go bye-bye. Geoff plans for Batman killing Joker to be treated the same way Wonder Woman killing Max Lord was treated: a huge moment, where the super hero community is shocked and horrified and it leading to a permanent rift between Bruce and Superman and Wonder Woman. He also wants it to be a public killing, as a metaphor for the deaths of black men who were publicly recorded/shared via social media and creating Black Lives Matters.

This pisses Tom King off, since this completely destroys what he is planning for the Batman books. Geoff intends for Bruce to stay Batman after the murder, and has threatened to take over Detective Comics to tell the story of the fall-out if King won't write what Geoff orders him. Geoff is carrying a massive grudge for King killing off Wally (which is why Doomsday Clock is so fucking late; Wally had to be written out of the book meaning the entire third act had to be redone since Wally won't be on hand for Dr Manhattan's defeat). And in Geoff's mind, he should be able to do the same to King and basically force him to abandon his "death of Batman" story and basically abandon his Bane and friends storyline, to write what Geoff demands he write.

I've yet to see conclusive proof Geoff Johns knows what a metaphor is.

>It's like a giant space bug, isn't it?

>Metron's chair tells you metaphors
Not buying it

Why-a Luigi, a met is a-for bad'a base-a ball playing!

This is retarded many many times over.

>Dan DiDio meanwhile is pissed off that Geoff refuses point blank to use Harley in The Three Jokers; this is why he pushed her onto Tom King for Heroes In Crisis and Wally's horrific fate in that book.

If this is actually what happened DiDio needs to take a long walk off a short pier, and then shoot himself.

I know this is BS

Batgirl has some chip in her spine that allows her to walk. It fizzled out in her title and she was crippled temporarily

Also Geoff described a scene where one Joker meets another

Also the Lazarus pit turns people insane.

Geoff Johns is one of the worst writers ever. He's just a poor man's Mark Millar.

>bendis
>cassandra cain

Attached: please no.gif (498x330, 833K)

>The story will also, for the first time, explicitly address in detail how the hell Babs can walk again. Long story short, Jason kidnapped Babs shortly after he resurfaced as the Red Hood, and threw her in the Lazarus Pit. It healed her and gave her back her ability to walk. Babs doesn't like it, so there is "consent" related tension between the two over Jason healing Babs without her permission.

This is the only good thing in your little fanfic.

>He also wants it to be a public killing, as a metaphor for the deaths of black men who were publicly recorded/shared via social media and creating Black Lives Matters.
You nearly got me. And by nearly got me, I mean I never believed it.

>The ending is still being worked on, as Geoff has a major league fight with Tom King, Scott Snyder, and DiDio over how he wants to end it. Geoff wants Joker to die, die a definitive death. He wants The Three Jokers to be the definitive ending of the Joker, to "retire" the character. Scott Snyder and Tom King are livid and don't want Joker dead.
I'd rather it be the death of the edgy Joker, and from her on out it the main focus of Joker stories is him being actually funny. Sure he can still kill, but it has to be with real jokes along with it.

Sounds like bullshit

>fucking up Doomsday Clock with Heroes In Crisis and Metal
Nice try, but HiC was planned out before Doomsday Cock even started.

Attached: 1532502759680.jpg (1988x3056, 1.38M)

>Batman killing Joker to be treated the same way Wonder Woman killing Max Lord was treated: a huge moment, where the super hero community is shocked and horrified
It's the Joker. No one on Earth would call him out for it.

the real twist is the jokers we made along the way

>the jokers we made along the way
>meanwhile in the BWL book a new Joker is being made

Attached: 1550049922642.jpg (1988x3056, 766K)

The idea of Geoff Johns throwing his weight around like some kind of petty tyrant is absolutely hilarious. It's so antithetical to everything I know about the man, both in terms of his personalty and how he views his role at DC, that it makes me wonder if OP just arrived from Bizarro World.

At least we know that even if Three Jokers turns out to be bad, it won't be anywhere near as terrible as OP's insane fever dream.

Sounds awful.

>Bendis making noise about wanting to make Cassandra Caine Batgirl again

You almost had me user until you said these words. Then I knew everything you said was a lie.

OP is the same guy who did those fake Insider threads.

Fake or not, capeshit is retarded.

bad fanfiction

I kinda wish this was true, because it'd mean that Tom King's run would be derailed, the Joker would be dead, Batman would be a killer and be shunned which is interesting, we would have Cass as Batgirl again, and because i find Red Hood and Barbara Gordon an interesting concept.

Why do people just go on the internet and tell lies?

>The "Three Jokers" refers to how Babs, Bruce, and Jason see Joker and their own "worst encounter" with Joker.
That makes no fucking sense. Why would the Mobius Chair say there are 3 Jokers?
>Geoff wants Joker to die, die a definitive death. He wants The Three Jokers to be the definitive ending of the Joker, to "retire" the character.
Literally no one, especially someone as experienced as Geoff Johns thinks anything they do is permanent. Should've used Didio fucking up Rebirth after he saved DC with it as his excuse instead of Doomsday Clock, which as far as I'm aware no one has "undercut". Would've sounded a tad more believable.

To bait Rich the Leach.

DC in general is fucking awful now so I wouldn't be surprised if this was all true.

This sounds so crazy I believe it. I’m used to this shit getting so crazy i just consider all non canon fan fiction at this point. I personally love the sane joker from TAS and New 52. Well mannered but gets mad when he doesnt get attention. I love it when he cements his place in the dcu by poisoning the JL for a week just to burn down gotham.

Attached: D684A4D5-1FBA-41EC-BBFD-1B12B15DD397.jpg (325x500, 33K)

Dionisium pit now...

You know, thinking about this i feel Scott Snyder dropped a major ball. The Joker was actually killed off in his major appearance and then came back because he became popular. The first story after his return even have him taking a knife to the gut as it was no thing at all.

Snyder could have easily explained that his transformation made him immortal and that's why Batman will never be able to kill the Joker, only contain him, and it even gives DC an excuse to forever milk the Joker. But Snyder fumbled the landing afraid to upset the status quo too much. What a pussy.

The "3 Jokers" is actually the friends we made along the way

Well i thought the explanation of dionesium was a really cool horror movie explanation. Then after a while I realized he just ripped off Ras Al Ghoul. So joker just needs to find a pit like Ras now as a convience

So, they kill Joker, but one of the friends Batman made becomes the next?

Sure, nice way to mix it up.

That's the problem with the Dionesium. He just gave the composition of the Ra's' pits a name.

>Caine
Automatically discarded, hope they ban you again, shit fanfiction

>Geoff is carrying a massive grudge for King killing off Wally (which is why Doomsday Clock is so fucking late; Wally had to be written out of the book meaning the entire third act had to be redone since Wally won't be on hand for Dr Manhattan's defeat).
You know what?
I believe this. At the very least, this. Because of fucking course DiDio would let King use meme event HiC to steamroll the two-years-waiting Doomsday Clock

>This is to established that Joker didn't start killing people until AFTER he overheard Batman mocking him as a harmless threat, as far as the first couple of Joker/Batman fights not having murder Joker
If this is true fuck Geoff. Batman has been killing since Batman 1.

Same, I just want Cass as Batgirl again and not getting shafted by the DC editorial.

In the Justice League: Mortals movie Batman was the one that killed Maxwell Lord. I always thought that made more sense and would've been more impactful.

Nice fanfic

Attached: 3 jokers.jpg (823x670, 234K)

OP BTFO

>Joker does a Sandy Hook style school massacre
...and here I thought Heroes In Crisis was the most retarded DC could get with edgelord shit.

Attached: 1538461011696.jpg (188x147, 3K)

>Jason kidnapped Babs shortly after he resurfaced as the Red Hood, and threw her in the Lazarus Pit. It healed her and gave her back her ability to walk. Babs doesn't like it, so there is "consent" related tension between the two over Jason healing Babs without her permission.
Actually, this might tick me off the most.

Attached: rage.jpg (400x393, 21K)

Nice fanfic, OP.

The butthurt over Johns doing Doomsday Clock has people concoct these hilarious conspiracy theories about him all the time.

Big 2 are fanfiction.

Seriously. The entire plot of Kingdom Come hinged on the fact that literally no one on Earth was angry but Superman that the Joker got Jack Ruby'd.

The other part of the plot is that Superman is the only character in the story with a moral fiber bone and once he "turn his back" on Earth, literally every DC hero turns bad and complacent because Superman isn't there anymore to teach and order them how to be proper heroes. So lets not use KC as a example for anything.

>Joker does a Sandy Hook style school massacre kill, to eliminate the son of a henchman who testified against him early in the Joker's criminal career
>Implying joker would care enough to go look for this guy's son
Nice knowledge of joker you have there user