98% of the world's population is in two nations

>98% of the world's population is in two nations
>70% of all land belongs to one nation
Here's your balance bro.

Attached: d13vm54-55cc40ba-20c0-4a2d-9f9a-d1737a36dc1d.png (1027x712, 122K)

every

damn

day

The fire nation literally did nothing wrong.

The air nomads genocide?

The Air Nomad genocide is a myth wake up deersheeple

>deersheeple

Attached: LOL.jpg (640x480, 27K)

I assume that's earth and fire?

The numbers don't add up, you guys. Let's state that number in (((scrolls))) and (((Chinese written bill boards))).

The Fire Nation could not have killed all the airbenders, it is logistically impossible.

>implying the Air Nomad genocide happened

I can't believe I share the VarriNet with pig-sheep like you guys.

Do you honestly believe that the so called """Air Nomads""" were capable of sustaining any kind of significant population on the craggy, isolated, mountainous islands where the supposed "Air Temples" have been identified? Does it not seem strange that we seem to have discovered surviving Bison populations who escaped the """genocide""" but not any surviving groups of """Nomads"""? Were these people dumber than there own livestock?

The "Air Nomad Genocide" is clearly an attempt by the globalist elite in the Order of the White Lotus (look it up) to bring about their new world order by altering history.

Just look at Republic City. Why does one man on his own private island (paid for by the taxpayers) get an equal say in political matters as the representative for the Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom populations, who make up the vast majority of the populace? Why is the Fire Nation paying reparations to "revive Air Nomad culture" to a single family, where is that money going? Why are we teaching decent Fire Nation girls to become """Air Acolytes""" and abandon their traditions and their heritage to become essentially an indentured servant to a man with no checks or balances, who's a nation unto himself and has a license to breed his """people""" back into the world.

Why has this imaginary """genocide""" become the marker by which he record our history? This is the age "A.fter A.ir N.omad G.enocide" so this is the age of A.A.N.G.?

Seems awfully convenient.

fire fuckers have dick envy

>70% of all land belongs to one nation
But 70% of the globe is water, therefore around 80% of the world actually belongs to the Water Tribes

Checkmate, dirt niggers

How big is the planet exactly?
It could not be bigger than Pluto, i think

Someone's missed their mandatory field trip to the Aang Memorial Island Museum.

Attached: 359a90700c857f8c68278a27a5c291e7.png (1275x1000, 343K)

>oceans
>belonging to the pissbenders

Attached: Fire_Navy.png (333x250, 102K)

>going from the South Pole to the North Pole in sky bison takes at least two months
>going from Ember Island to Ba Sing Se back and forth takes two days
It is definitely a very oddly shaped planet

It's supposed to be as big as our Earth, though I do agree that travel time is absolutely fucked in the series.
>Appa apparently flies at hypersonic speeds
>As does the royal airship Bolin and Mako hijack, traveling "thousands of miles" of desert in like a day or so

Until

You

It

It's certainly tiny compared to our own, the problem is the time it takes to travel changes for the convenience of the plot.
The first one may be excusable because they didn't just go in a straight line, but it took them two days of flying to go to the North Pole from the Northern Air Temple, while it only took Katara and Zuko less than half a day to go from the Eastern Air Temple to Whale Tail Island.

>it only took Katara and Zuko less than half a day to go from the Eastern Air Temple to Whale Tail Island.
When did Zuko and Katara make that journey?

*Western Air Temple
s3e16

And whose fault is that?

Attached: Air_Nomad_Genocide.png (333x250, 123K)

But whats on the back? How come this world has the WoW problem too?

Nothing on the back, that's the full world map.
We see the globe from space during the Korra S2 finale and it confirms that there isn't anything more than what you see.

did you just write all this on a saturday night?

we /firenation now kids.

Attached: 9fd00119a1b69d14fa2a8f81d3d71a0d.jpg (634x1000, 66K)

Yes, the shitty show had shitty worldbuilding.

Attached: 74b.jpg (1016x970, 168K)

The avatar is an agent of the earth kingdom to maintain their superiority over the other kingdoms, all that drivel about maintaining balance is earth kingdom propaganda

Please, the Earth Kingdom is the only reason you firefaggots didn't turn the world to a ashen cinder.

Nah, it's Yea Forums's most overrated cartoon. Appeals solely to nostalgiafags and weebs.

Why is the water nation so tiny?
Shouldn't they have the right to more coastal/wet land throughout the world?

There were barely any Air Nomads to begin with.

fuck off back to your snow hut

Nomads never have high population density, and the Water Tribes are, well, tribes that pretty clearly have low population density.
Meanwhile the Fire Nation is an industrial power with multiple cities and the Earth Kingdom is shown to have multiple large settlements and a city so fucking huge it would probably make most historical states blush with the population is carried. Seriously, look at the size of Ba Sing Se on OP's map. Assuming that the planet was roughly the Size of Earth, the inner wall alone would take up an area about equivalent to France.

As a nostalgiafag and weeb who enjoyed this show a lot when it was airing, I have to agree.
It's a fun show, but it's extremely overrated and for some reason people seem to think it's much deeper than it actually is.

>water nomads live in the edge of the world
>they are all blacks

Ok, it's not funny. You make this too long.

Please shorter the next.

So, trump need earth Benders.

>china
>weeb

>Implying that was wrong.

Fuck off, that shit was hilarious. Just because you have a double digit IQ and are functionally illiterate doesn't mean the rest of us are.

How big do you think it is? My guess is its about Mercury sized, maybe Mars.

I don't think the world is that large considering that Appa can fly across the Earth Kingdom in less than a day, which moves just faster than a Fire Nation ship.

>Four nations based on each of the four elements
I swear this shit is something an elementary schooler would come up with. It's embarrassing that adults like this.

People don’t like to admit it but you’re right.

Only reason people don’t admit it is because it’s one of the best things the west has shat out in decades.

>>going from the South Pole to the North Pole in sky bison takes at least two months
They used their superior evasion techniques to throw Zuko off, remember?

Attached: 1536247539362.jpg (1388x1041, 157K)

Just like the Mongol Empire

As discussed earlier in this thread, travel times are janky as shit. I've seen estimates ranging from the size of Pluto, to the moon, to the Earth itself. No matter which of those sizes or any in-between you adhere to, Ba Sing Se would still be an absolute behemoth of a city. Even the smallest of those scales would still make it roughly the size of Ohio, with buildings that are on average several stories tall. That's fucking massive even in a modern context, its population would probably rival modern Tokyo.

are you retarded

Will the next Avatar be set in middle school right? Aang was elementary aged - 100 years and Korra was high school aged.