From what I remember, Oban Star Racers was pretty legit. Did anyone else watch this?

From what I remember, Oban Star Racers was pretty legit. Did anyone else watch this?

Felt like Oban Star Racers and Avatar: The Last Airbender were the only cartoons that had overarching stories.

Attached: oban.jpg (800x450, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/301083976
youtube.com/watch?v=8KQdl5k3y0E
mega.nz/#!6xAHxYKa!ekaeutK78YlnhPnAuz8DL45hZUTQkk4fmF_ndvQb0-g
youtube.com/watch?v=CrL4I7kHznE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Amazing hypno scene in this cartoon

>the only cartoons that had overarching stories
Thankfully they are not.

well, not anymore. you seem to have missed the word 'were' from your greentext

it screamed french to me

even like as an elementary schooler I was noticing what cartoons were french.

always assumed any "anime like"-cartoon was probably french or from Quebec

It was one of many top tier shows on the JETIX channel. I fuckin loved that ending

Let's hope the Blu-Rays come out this year.

It's going to be a complete monkey's paw if they've cropped the picture.

I still have my vinyl figurines somewhere.

Attached: Mollys.jpg (1000x1067, 310K)

I've just got the regular color one. I never really understood why anyone would want the others.

Well, let's hope they are not retarded.

I only wanted the colour one too, but ended up being sent a black & white one instead.
I couldn't be bothered to kick up a stink about it at the time and just ordered another one.

Attached: Where the fuck are my pants.jpg (768x576, 183K)

Hmmm.... your screenshot? Does that mean you have the PAL release?

Yeah, the DVD's.

Attached: vlcsnap-2012-12-09-17h04m36s174.jpg (768x576, 172K)

They tried to send me a pink one. I sent it back and complained, so they sent me the color version. I think that they assumed I was going to shelve it and not open the box to look.

Maybe there is a hack possible for fans to ghetto fix it. It's easy on still images, but it would be tough for someone to do on video.

Attached: toughfix.png (1354x445, 33K)

vimeo.com/301083976

AHHH SHIT

Well, in that case you may be able to help me with a thing. I got the UK DVDs because I generally prefer PAL, but there is a tiny problem. In the space robot catgirl episode about 1 second of footage is missing. When Para-Dice hax the ship and starts firing at Stan, there is no animation of him jumping behind cover, it just cuts to him already being there. Do you have the same problem? If yes, then every UK release is fucked.

Nah, you just upscale the PAL release (or do nothing, and just keep using the DVDs and upscale in real time as you should). However, the UK releases might be fucked.

but do you remember HEAVY GEAR? The show that spent so much time on a tournament arc that it self-imploded?

youtube.com/watch?v=8KQdl5k3y0E

Attached: dwagons.jpg (480x360, 23K)

They had two different version of the 1080p in the works?

The 4/3 is easily the definitive version, since they cropped the 16/9.

That depends. Is the 1080p just an upscale, or did they return to some kind of high def master files?

First came across it from one of the few pieces of smut made when it was still running, then finally caught it when I was checking out some other shows on Disney XD or whatever Disney channel it was.

Attached: Molly restless.jpg (2199x1327, 372K)

Nah, it's the same in mine. This shot is also noticeably slowed down, so it has been edited for some (probably incredibly stupid) reason.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-02-24-01h44m53s94.jpg (768x576, 151K)

Can you make a screen shot of him actually jumping behind cover? because that is the 1 second my copy is missing.

Still waiting for Magi to finish his Oban doujin.

>right click save as
>already have that pic saved under that file name
>have that pic saved a second time under a different filename as well

Attached: 2018JUN20_oban_molly_jetbike_doodle_.jpg (848x1200, 178K)

Shame Molly doesn't have more lewds, she's got such a fun personality that all sorts of stuff could be made, given the artists are creative to make use of her character.

Attached: Molly older.png (1772x2932, 3.58M)

>tfw I got the black and white one cause I can't find the colored one for sale

Never mind, I cannot read. To make sure anons understand what I mean:
mega.nz/#!6xAHxYKa!ekaeutK78YlnhPnAuz8DL45hZUTQkk4fmF_ndvQb0-g

Proper version of the scene:
youtube.com/watch?v=CrL4I7kHznE
(7:22)

Could've been worse.

Attached: $(KGrHqJHJEEFENuU3LltBRGZ3-kO)Q~~60_3.jpg (640x399, 31K)

molly gave me a really confusing boner back then.
she is alright but not particulary attractive, yet i couldnt help but feeling sexually attracted to the way she dressed and behave.
also look at those fucking boobs.

She having a granny dub in my country didnt helped.

They're all kind of neat, but would probably work with those prop stands that are like little sets/scenes to compliment the mood of each figure's color.

Sounds like you got a thing for tomboys, which she pretty much was without going too overboard on the BOY part.

Attached: Molly still has it.png (700x1400, 170K)

I dig the ears, teeth, and pallor.

Attached: NingSkun.png (788x1568, 919K)

Attached: papertoy_arrow_cabine.jpg (1837x2486, 1.36M)

Attached: papertoy_arrow_compo2.jpg (1000x1043, 394K)

Attached: papertoy_arrow_moteurdroit.jpg (1837x2486, 1.88M)

I'm pretty sure it's overrated.
And the main character only existed for fapping purpose.

Attached: papertoy_arrow_moteurgauche.jpg (1837x2486, 1.87M)

>Felt like Oban Star Racers and Avatar: The Last Airbender were the only cartoons that had overarching stories.
W.I.T.C.H. was better. And came first.

Attached: W.I.T.C.H. in a nutshell.png (1024x1462, 912K)

Attached: papertoy_arrow_notice_final.jpg (3307x2337, 2.17M)

That's a fun opinion.

>That's a fun opinion.
It is objectively correct. W.I.T.C.H. is like having two Book 2: Earths of Avatar in a single show.
Needless to say, Oban doesn't stand a chance.

I remember being sexualize attractive to w.i.t.c.h characters.

Given that it has the best waifus Western animation has ever produced, that's not particularly surprising.
Still, good taste user.

Nice opinion.

Attached: 1510740804211.jpg (1000x584, 143K)

Exosquad, Teddy Ruxpin, Gargoyles and Bear Island are older than both these shows.

>also look at those fucking boobs.
Pretty sure everyone does.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-02-24-02h08m42s40.jpg (768x576, 168K)

w-wHat is this

Attached: 1549491675034.gif (300x169, 2.66M)

Attached: Molly busty.png (800x600, 646K)

The existence of the Eiffel Tower is justified by Oban Star Racers.

It needed justification?

There has been talk of a sequel getting made since 2017. It's not official, but it's clearly something that Savin Yeatman-Eiffel wants to do.

It's widely regarded as a gimmicky eyesore that was hated by locals and would have been torn down decades ago were it not repurposed as a communications tower.

Fun fact: the tower was an attempt at gathering atmospheric electricity. It did not work. But that is a secret!

That exactly happen to me.
Nice editing skills user.

Not my edit.

Attached: Molly nightie.png (743x962, 605K)

I will update soon. I wonder what people people think about black and white pages. I am not sure why coloring is such a hurdle for me.

Attached: Molly wake up.png (1117x757, 511K)

Good job, fellow anonymous user!

Has anyone ever managed to get more than one level running on the flash game or is that all that we are gonna get from those files?