THE FLASH May Be Losing Yet Another Major Cast Member

First Cisco, now Caitlin.

wegotthiscovered.com/tv/another-regular-cast-member-leave-flash/

Attached: Cait.jpg (1080x1080, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbr.com/dc-universe-titans-young-justice-streaming-success/
wegotthiscovered.com/tv/arrow-legends-tomorrow-seasons/
comicbook.com/dc/2019/02/11/arrow-flash-riverdale-supergirl-leaving-netflix-the-cw/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh no.

As long as we still have Ralph, we're okay

Good. Cancel it. The show is trash. What a complete waste of a concept

>Highest-rated show on the CW.
>Third most pirate show in the world.

Don't hold your breath, bro.

Good. Do a light reboot with a Barry that isn't incompetent without a peanut gallery in his ear telling him to run faster.

>a Barry that isn't incompetent without a peanut gallery in his ear telling him to run faster

Is this the litmus test to identify someone who hasn't watched the show since season 2?

she cute

Attached: penisbraker.jpg (281x320, 36K)

Wait when did Ciaco leave?

He's reportedly leaving after the current season.

>Flash cast leaving
>Arrow and Legends getting canceled
>Streaming service is a massive failure
>movies are deader than comics
Say goodbye to DC DKeks

Bring back Patty.

based and brappilled

Attached: svs body.jpg (640x640, 432K)

Show hasn't been good since S2 except for Ralph. Just put it out of its misery and move Ralph to another show.

Black Lightning is about to be the only one left so he gone

The streaming service shows really don't deserve to fail. They've been fairly good so far. I have a feeling they would be more well received if they were on a more well known streaming service like Netflix or Hulu.

>Flash cast leaving

As long as Gustin, Cavanagh and Martin stick around, the show is safe.

And if Caitlin leaves, I'm half-expecting them to introduce Sue as her replacement.

Attached: Sue.png (223x275, 23K)

I'd like to see Ralph get his own show.

Sue is supposed to show up this season, I think.

Nope, but the producers said she's definitely in the cards.

Ralph can't carry his own show. He's like Joey. Best character in FRIENDS, absolute shitshow headlining his own spin-off.

Attached: Hot Meal.jpg (870x1087, 195K)

Watched Piranha 3DD just for her.

Attached: panabaker piranha 3dd.jpg (1920x1080, 158K)

Good riddance. Ditch team flash. Make Ralph into a private investigator that sometimes helps Barry. Make iris a fucking journalist that ends up following Barry's cases. Make the TV show about Barry instead of 75% of the season being about supporting characters

>Ditch team flash.

You know that's not going to happen. Why fight?

move ralph to legends

>The streaming service shows really don't deserve to fail.
The streaming service has actually been doing great.

>As the first season of Titans unfolded over the following 10 weeks, viewership steadily increased, outpacing the second seasons of Jessica Jones, Black Lightning and Legion while earning strong reviews. Following the conclusion of Titans' first season in December, DC Universe launched Young Justice: Outsiders, the eagerly anticipated third season of the beloved animated series. Receiving unanimous acclaim from critics, Outsiders was similarly a success, boosting viewership on the platform since its debut.
>New figures from Parrot Analytics and Business Insider reveal that Young Justice: Outsiders and Titans were among the top seven series streamed last week on digital platforms. A similar report the previous week placed the DC Universe shows as the top two series streamed during that period, with Young Justice claiming the top spot. The week before that, Titans was the third most-streamed series, corroborating reports that viewership has consistently increased over the past three months, making it an unequivocal success for the fledgling service. The two show are holding their own against Netflix offerings like The Punisher, Stranger Things and You.
cbr.com/dc-universe-titans-young-justice-streaming-success/

Joey was already a mess in Friends. Went from a dim, but streetsmart guy to functionally brain dead.

bruh...

wegotthiscovered.com/tv/arrow-legends-tomorrow-seasons/

Rats jumping off a sinking ship?

>legends canned
>flash and supergirl still going
>batwoman gets a show
im sad now

>Iris still isn't dead

Jesus fucking Christ.

>3DD
I-Is it really called that?

Wegotthiscovered again.

If you believe this source, you're retarded.

Yes. It's pretty much satire.

Attached: Piranha.jpg (2048x1539, 419K)

Yeah casuals ruin everything, I know

Attached: 1522380997026.png (1366x338, 83K)

Attached: 1543300005755.jpg (1200x800, 176K)

Does Panabaker get them out?

No but Gianna Michaels does

>Streaming service is a massive failure
In what way?

In the "DC blew hundreds of millions of dollars on a streaming service no one wants to buy" way

>first Cisco
w-what

Attached: ironman.jpg (232x242, 17K)

He's leaving too.

>wegotthiscovered
mouseshills pls go away

Cavanuagh is all they need. Just have him play all the side characters.

Where do you think the metahuman cure plotline is going?

why would anyone watch the show after seeing season 2?

ladderbro desperate

Probably pay shit. I remember her bitching about it a year or two back. CW actors get paid nothing in comparison.

Now put fucking Piper as a main supporting cast member

wait does this mean Iris is gone

Caitlin should've been endgame, not Iris.

shut up you racist bigot!

I legitimately have no clue why she's so fucking hot. I just want to defile cute things.

Attached: xnir30bqb1gx.gif (450x500, 1.83M)

yeah they blew it
Where else could they go though?

got her to sign my dvd of it. she laughed saying she was cringing all the way through filming it.

gianna micheals is in it.

Caitlin is great and Iris has only been getting worse
You know who I'm suprised they never brought back? Eddie. Handsome, nice, all around great guy. He got done dirty and they could've bs'd some alt Earth Eddie

Attached: DaniellePanabaker.webm (1280x720, 1.54M)

>Arrow
>Legends
>Supernatural

I get the feeling that the CW is going through serious internal problems.

Caitlin should have been endgame with Iris.

Who's leaving Supernatural? I thought it was the ultimate CW gravy train

>>Third most pirate show in the world.
I call bull

Netflix cut their CW funding. So they've got be lowering the budget on a number of shows. Specially those that had international Netflix syndication.

Maybe if all of Flash's shitty friends finally fuck off Barry will be able to finally let go of the retard stick and do something right on his own, first time, without any peptalk...

This is like, ultimate super bullshit grapevine stuff but I'm hearing through the grapevine that there's talk of Supernatural getting cancelled. I'm just an user who knows other people who work day to day in the industry so I have no real authority besides rumors though.

This probably explains why like half their shit isn't available on Netflix in Canada but streams through other services. Arrow and Legends have been very conspicuously missing from the roster for a while.

Well it couldn't last forever. Still it was a wild ride and it's not over yet.

Yep. Sign (or re-cast) Hartley's actor, hire a ginger girl to be Rule 63/Earth 11 Wally, and get rid or Iris and you have the perfect show

Attached: Sup, Ladderbro.jpg (1071x1049, 50K)

Netflix is wide open and they already have Titans on Netflix world wide. Don't respond to that faggot though. He's been saying DC is dying for years

>This probably explains why like half their shit isn't available on Netflix in Canada but streams through other services. Arrow and Legends have been very conspicuously missing from the roster for a while.
Yeah, they're folding their CW shows under Warner's streaming service.
comicbook.com/dc/2019/02/11/arrow-flash-riverdale-supergirl-leaving-netflix-the-cw/
So I'm guessing the DC one will probably be folded in too.

It's still pretty fun.

WB's library is huge. They should have got on the streaming game years ago. Harry Potter alone would be a huge draw

That ship has sailed, bro.

He's done that several times already.

Is it me or has Iris been getting fatter across each season?