Hey, Yea Forums. Remember this?

Hey, Yea Forums. Remember this?

Attached: Titlecard-Wishology.jpg (990x738, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=akut4yKQr28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

no

no

Attached: no.png (531x408, 266K)

no

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-23 at 6.56.41 PM.png (2322x1464, 2.55M)

no

Oh,

Attached: you disgusted the pup.png (302x271, 88K)

no

Well yes but actually no.

No way fag.

Attached: 1548980256114m.jpg (1024x1024, 71K)

Yes but I wish I didn't.

God that episode was so bad

I think I only saw the first part.

I remember liking it when I was younger

Is the one that Timmy froze time for 50th years?

no

It was like everything else from season 6 onward. Shit. Not unwatchable like the Poochie and beyond seasons, but you still knew something was off and I remember thinking "This is like the first two movues but way lamer".

KISS for starters was really a strange choice for building the first part of the movie around. Other than Adam West (because its his schtick), real life celebrities didn't appear as themselves in FoP and instead had alter-egos like the Crimson Chin or Billy Crystal Ball. Plus, a boomer rock band like that might make sense in Simpsons or Family Guy, zoomers were probably going "who the hell are these insane clown posse wannabes?".

Then you had Brendan "Here for the Alimony Payment" Frazer hamming it up as a strange alien??? Adult Timmy Turner lookalike who served no real purpose other than being a poor stand-in for Alec Baldwin's Channel Chasers Timmy.

Part two had Timmy team up with his usual enemies, which was kind of cool, but they splashed a lame Star Wars parody over it (a habit which would become far too frequent in Poof era FoP) and it all went to shit. Other characters, mainly jobbers, got to meet Timmy's fairies in a dull and relatively unmemorable revelation. Then there was an out of nowhere heroic sacrifice by Timmy where the only character that showed anything resembling emotion to Timmy FUCKING DYING(not) was Vicky of all people, while 99% of the FoP fanbase was wondering why Trixie Tang and her dead fish persona was there to cry over it instead of Tootie.

Part 3 had this weird dream sequence, a part where all the characters gear up and look ready to kick ass only for most of them to get freeze-gunned and taken out of the rest of the movie, a running joke where Timmy gets interrupted from kissing a girl he already kissed in part 2, the main villain turned out to be a misunderstood good guy and his terrible CGI henchman the real bad, and an ending that status quo's the whole thing out of existence anyway.

Nope, and I have Adult Swim programming to thank for that.

No, Butch.

isn't it like 3 hours long

Imma gonna say no

Attached: vinny.jpg (648x576, 90K)

I do, not all that memorable. Though I did like the twist that Timmy wasn't the hero from the prophecy.

Turbo Thunder sold Thunderwear. That’s a good enough reason for Fraser to be there

>forgot to trademark Adult Swim™
You idiot. Ted Turner is going to garnish our wages now.

Apparently they were originally going to make a parody band for the special called "Smooch". But when they ran the concept by the real Kiss to see if they were okay with it, they unexpectedly gave them free permission to use their name and appearances as well as "rock and roll all night", while also offering to voice themselves for basically nothing. It was too good of an offer to pass up so they ran with it, apparently Gene Simmons in particular is a big cartoon lover and just wanted to be in one again, especially considering his own cartoon My Dad The Rock Star went off the air 5 years earlier.

youtube.com/watch?v=akut4yKQr28

One of the more lackluster "big kiss moment" in animation.
>written by Kevin Sullivan
Ah no wonder

Timmy's Secret Wish

I've always wondered why the mid-late seasons started pushing Trixie as a love interest again after her ship was essentially killed off quiet messily in the "tell me I'm pretty" episode.

Yeah though Wishology tried to take parts of what made Abra-Catastrophe and Channel Chasers so great, mainly the parodies, high stakes, and serious tones, but utterly botched them because they didn't know when to compartmentalize.... Parodies and bad jokes happening while characters were fighting or sacrificing themselves. Also, too much gross-out humor and it was too long overall. Really should've just either combined it into one part or made three entirely different movies.

Is this true? They had a "Smooch" band in a Loud House episode. Honestly it did feel weird and out of place that KISS was there.

I never understood why they just didn't go with the plot of that cancelled FOP Paramount movie instead, where all the kids including Vicky get access to fairies for a day and wreak havoc. It certain beats "fighting le ancient evil" with a bunch of characters that never appeared before or after again.

>tootie
because she shittier user