LET'S GO BILLYBROS

LET'S GO BILLYBROS

Attached: chadzam.png (739x443, 320K)

>It's Disney trying to LARP as incels to drum up a rallying call to see their shit movies episode.

Attached: 1377309217737.png (630x712, 499K)

Please just keep this garbage on Yea Forums

Billy fan here, shut the fuck up.

S H A Z A M !

>DC fans are sexist
who would've thunk

if you read the reviews literally one of them mentions shazam/dc and all the rest mention brie larson being a bitch, fantastic bait tho

Casual reminder that the director of Shazam thinks you're a pathetic loser

Attached: zri51nrmd7i21.jpg (750x921, 84K)

Interesting how you didn't include the number of votes Dkek

Who says that this is DC fans? Nobody bitched about Wonder Woman to this degree like they did Ghostbusters 2016. Maybe the problem is that Brie Larson has been an unlikable cunt? That thought ever crossed your mind? Looks more like to me Disney is trying to Jussie Smollet their movie.

Attached: 1401834065784.gif (400x300, 2.78M)

I would say that's a pretty accurate representation of my personal Want-To-See status.

>Maybe the problem is that Brie Larson has been an unlikable cunt?
I mean, if you ignore any and all context to what she's said and instead only pay attention to clickbait headlines, sure.

>implying marvel loving journos would clickbait the lead actress of a Marvel movie.
I mean, i'd understand if they wanted to shit on DC, but I'm not seeing The Mouse letting them get away with that unless it was intended to stir outrage.

Attached: 1364384589684.jpg (240x250, 15K)

the real captain marvel

I’m assuming you can either give or link to the “context” of her countless tweets and interviews shitting on men, then?

>Nobody bitched about Wonder Woman to this degree

>Gal is cute and humble and is overjoyed to be playing capeshit's reigning queen of superheroes and international symbol of feminism and empowerment for women.
>Brie is a raging turbo cunt who talks about how it's such a weighty responsibility to play a purely corporate manufactured wannabe Wonder Woman.

Gee, I wonder why?

Attached: Gal being all cute again.jpg (1428x1869, 865K)

>those tits on Snyder's pic
Zack got cat fished.

Get ready for yet another Dab Sony & DC Bros.

Attached: 1549930595065.webm (1280x532, 504K)

is gal ourgal?

Attached: gal damnnnnnn.jpg (1200x1200, 178K)

>Casual reminder that the director of Shazam thinks you're a pathetic loser
He's right, and this is so fucking sad it's making me depressed. Shazam doesn't deserve getting dragged into this stupid shit. Leave it out of your severe mental problems. Alita doesn't deserve it either.
Also to the people who keep spamming their RT spamming campaign on Yea Forums you're supposed to be 18 to post here and it's not possible you guys are any older than 12. These threads are like Gaia Online seeping into the adult Internet.

sure , Goldstein

>DCucks so desperate and pathetic that they celebrate marvel wins while using retard logic to claim they don't really count as marvel wins

both of these movies will be moderate successes but generally mediocre in the long run and not very bad or amazing.

guarantee it.

Faggot DC and Sony love each other. MCU faggots where litterally sucking Sony cock when Spiderverse got the award earlier this year. Kek

Attached: 1550967414694.jpg (640x823, 361K)

>Marvelfans are soibois
Who would have guessed?

God this shit again. I have no intentions of seeing CM, and I am probably not going to see Shazam either, but I can't take more Carolfag tantrums today. It's exhausting to endure. Stop.

How about I just watch neither

Marvelfags was literally going "RIP Sony" when they got the MCU rights. It's funny though how those same fags are "adopting" both Venom and Into the Spiderverse as "still MCU."

>Yea Forums
>adult internet

>false idea

worked for Trump

Honestly I feel it's less of MUH DC VS MARVEL and more of Brie just coming off like a huge bitch who threw tantrums at the producers/director when she's told to emote more so the film looks like zero fun

Attached: 1546320489842.png (640x482, 353K)