What the fuck

What the fuck

Attached: Ashi_time_portal.png (220x132, 43K)

Why is she eating all those "O's"?

s u c c

She has to eat all the Os.

Attached: ajeto.gif (320x234, 2.82M)

Remember aku is a fucking powerful demon, his daughter would have some of that powerful Shit too

Well Adam West tried to get all of his A’s out. Well she’s doing the same with her O’s

what was the point the season went downhill? i loved it until they shipped

Time powers did seem a little much. They could've stopped at. I have the powers of aku and she just bodies him.

>has never shown or hinted at such powers throughout the entirety of the series until the last ep
>none of the other daughters have any powers either
Yeah no, it was an asspull

Bad season. Don't defend it.

haha oops wait I actually don't exist...? bye jack

Could Ashi trap your dick in a time loop of perpetual nutting?

Aku: Uh oh, Spaghetti-O O O O O O Os

Its more a sign that Aku never goes full power, because his powers are not compressed at all.
He do a lot of retarded shit in the series, and troll a lot of people. ANd have a lot of fun fun fun.

Akufu's even keeping up with Jack is a sign of extreme power user.
But did the writers understand that? Not exactly.

Attached: Samurai_jack.jpg (1000x1704, 782K)

>Akufu's even keeping up with Jack is a sign of extreme power user.
>keeping up with a very athletic samurai is a sign of extreme power
No, Ashi's powers were pure asspull

Only the first 4 episodes were good

Attached: Genndy.png (1135x1486, 2M)

ape face

ASHI YOUR PUSSY IS UNSHAVED!

Attached: 9c5.png (471x461, 185K)

>"Dude Aku is dead now I have to vanish cause I was never born"
>"Wait, if you never existed why do I still retain all my memories of events that never happened?"
Does he think the purpose of Jack is just to suffer?
Why does he even stay in the past, he has lived for far longer in the future at that point anyway?
The ending would have been better if he allowed his young past self to complete the mission he trained for while he rode the portal to the future so we could see the alternate, idyllic versions of the setting and characters, the fruit of all of Jack's efforts for the entire show.

Ashi never had body hair but that'd be nice

Someone post the sooty smiling Jack

Attached: 1490530044819.jpg (932x646, 101K)

>Aku detected Ashi was born from his essence.
>Aku manipulated said essence, turning Ashi into a puppet with Shapeshift magics.
>Once Jack released Ashi from Aku's control, she kept the powers that Aku gave her with the essence possession.

where does it say that Aku shouldnt have unlocked her full powers as well as the knowledge to use them? if he gave her shapeshift, Ashi Having other magics, including the time portal is not farfetched.

also, Aku was extremely cocky, he destroyed all time portals, he captured Jack, he posessed his waifu and took away the sword....

sorry, but no, the Time portal was not a asspull, it was properly foreshadowed, and everyone that saw Aku posessing Ashi knew that she would be the key for Jack returning to the past.

Attached: Jack.png (471x461, 202K)

Not that one, the one with soot on his face

I still chuckle at the idea of Aku just continuing to use the same level of power he showed at the first episode over and over again. Just one gigantic procrastination drawn on and on throughout the timeline of the universe.

>BEFORE THE FINAL BLOW WAS STRUCK, I TORE OPEN A PORTAL IN TIME AND FLUNG HIM INTO THE FUTURE, WHERE I TORE OPEN A PORTAL IN TIME AND FLUNG HIM INTO THE FUTURE, WHERE I TORE OPEN A PORTAL IN TIME AND FLUNG HIM INTO THE FUTURE, WHERE I TORE OPEN A PORTAL IN TIME AND FLUNG HIM INTO THE FUTURE, WHERE I TORE OPEN A PORTAL IN TIME AND FLUNG HIM INTO THE FUTURE, WHERE I TORE OPEN A PORTAL IN TIME AND FLUNG HIM INTO THE FUTURE, WHERE I TORE OPEN A PORTAL IN TIME AND FLUNG HIM INTO THE FUTURE, WHERE...

>IN THE YEAAAARRR TWENTY-FIVE-TWENTY-FIVE-TWENTY-FIIIIIIVE
>IF AKU IS STILL ALIIIIIIVE
>IF SAMURAI CAN SURVIVE
>THEY MAY FIIIIIIIND...
>I TORE OPEN A PORTAL IN TIME AND FLUNG HIM INTO THE FUTURE

Because Aku activated powers in Ashi

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

The comics are better anyway because they have rule 63 Scotsman.

Because being flung into the future made him immune to time, as explained in the intro. It also made him paradox-proof.

O MY AKU POWERS