Gen:LOCK thread

New gen:LOCK episode!

rtv3-video.roosterteeth.com/store/83fed55e1a736e12199f1a76e4848cb1-e1566a2f/ts/1550924259_index.m3u8

Archive link:
mega.nz/#F!ug9ViaSZ!IQYFZqrF7Di56uelOBui8Q!CkVTRSSR

Attached: Chase.png (996x476, 347K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KimboSlasher/status/1099356413103652869?s=09
youtu.be/YQr1drQTEaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This wasn't the season finale, right??

Attached: genlock callsigns.png (1294x540, 1.16M)

Nope, 2 more episodes to go. God damn

>Chase's callsign is just "Chaser"
How creative.

these fuckin robots dont have weight on them

F

Attached: w.png (1041x479, 588K)

HA HA TIME FOR RUDE SCOTTISH BUNNY

Attached: 1545311814436.jpg (480x480, 39K)

called this episode 2, lol. they definitely couldnt keep david tennant on their payroll

These are their holon names

Attached: Callsigns.png (1126x472, 869K)

dumbest twist ever
im getting flashbacks to RvB with the rouge AI stuff

it's like you didnt read the thread

Don't worry guys, not everyone died in the nanotech!

Attached: CHAD.png (305x436, 153K)

>Chase
>Chaser
This shouldn't amuse me.

>Cammie's mech and entire design is based around rabbits
>Instead of naming her something cool yet bunny-related like Lepus, fuck around and name her after a cereal

somehow gayer than Steven Universe

Attached: gay.png (1407x590, 655K)

jesus fucking christ Gray

>Nemesis Chase's glitch voice
Well, shit, thought I'd be able to manage without subtitles.

Attached: 1535177548975.jpg (540x333, 34K)

Silly rabbit, trix are for kids.

2 minutes in, Miranda needs to stop being a fucking cunt all the time

She stops alright :^)

Let the good times roll
so after making that jab at manga they still went with one of the most generic names for kazu's mech?(others are not brimming with creativity either )

>Chase was the copy
SHIP. OF. THESEUS.

I'll be disappointed if he doesn't shout "WHY AM I HITTING MYSELF" while trash-talking Nemesis during a fight at some point. Bonus points if he rips one of Nemesis's extra arms off and hits him with that.

He and Kazu already ripped off its extra arms last episode, that's why it only had 2 this time

I'm assuming both sides will be doing repairs after regrouping (and maybe even slapping a few more arms on Nemesis, everyone knows more arms = more power). The ESU's holons also got pretty banged up and bullet-riddled.

You ever wonder why we're here?

Nemesis's concept art has wings.

Attached: DzNAFKsUYAA84Kr.jpg (1199x916, 121K)

That's a pretty obvious upgrade, Nemesis seemed jelly as fuck of Chase's wings this episode
>that COME DOWN HERE BRO pose when Chase was taking out the planes

Attached: 1527050012723.jpg (640x525, 43K)

is it a twist if it was theorized from the get go. hell the other ideas people had were much better than what we got. its the "go with the first idea you get" style of writing, no twists here.

This is better than any other idea I heard

If you get enough people speculating, someone's gonna call it eventually.

There are other routes that could arguably have better payoffs ultimately if they manage to make them work, but Chase being a copy of himself is too fitting for the exploration of cyberethics and neuropunk at the heart of the series.

And considering everyone outside the core five on the good side is presumably dead or converted (dunno what that smoke at the end was all about) they're going to be fucked if Nemesis or The Union attack again.

Weller's death made no sense.

There was simply no reason to execute it like that and it's very unbelievable. That dude couldn't have the foresight of a timed bomb? Really? In a military base? They better reveal that special protocol he mentioned was the copy of his own mind in the robot coming online.

>Kim did the entire Kazu/Val sequence on her own
twitter.com/KimboSlasher/status/1099356413103652869?s=09

Weller is doomed to go insane in Caliban's body as he exceeds g:L uptime like what happened to Nemesis.

With their combined skill set, living as refugees fighting against the entire world only makes them more heroic and perfect for a cyberpunk setting.

If they were dropping Tennant to save money, I could see them making it so that the special protocols involved ensuring that pieces of his mind that he backed up despite not being able to back up his entire mind due to incompatibility survived the attack and can chime in for cameos to tell Chase to use the Force.

That scene was JoJo tiers of fabulous.

So is he just going to heroically nuke himself in every animated series he shows up in?

Attached: Get deleted you saurian shits.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

He was already a mad scientist with little reservations about scientific ethics.

Attached: 1541498276073.jpg (750x394, 47K)

Smoke is a cloud of nano-tech, same stuff as in NYC and Sinclair.

Any chance Miranda and the team will get assimilated by nanomachines instead of devoured and become Nemesis' new squad?

>Miranda and Jody: Dead
>Leone: Nemesis' new side-kick

Exceeding uptime from what i understand makes it impossible to return to your human body.
Something along the lines of your mental framework changes too much for your mind to be able to return to your brain.

Nemesis is probably a low quality copy of Chase and its unstable.

I hope at least Miranda winds up in a holon. It would allow for the possibility of Nemesis forcibly mind-melding with her during a battle and prompting Chase to flip out and do something dramatic like burn through his uptime when it breaks the brainwashing and Chase hers her screaming over comms.

Attached: 1531727596649.jpg (1200x680, 62K)

I'm just waiting for the revelation that everyone who dies by nano basically has their mind copied and uploaded to a computer.

InB4 Union just wants to unite the world by making everyone into digital lifeforms.

>Nemesis is probably a low quality copy of Chase and its unstable.
We already know it's possible to hack an uploaded mind to alter its personality, so I'm pretty sure the instability is from Union tampering to make him fight on their side.

Is that the latest on, or is another incoming?

yes this is the new episode

So did anyone else think it was stupid the fact that the Union came down straight from the valley rather than trying to flank the base? It's like they wanted to get completely gunned down. Like I understand it would be difficult but getting up onto those hills to flank the base would have been the better solution.

Roosterteeth really doesn't know how warfare works.

OK, thanks!

Based Kim
Wish they didn't poach her from RWBY though

are you stupid

Based Kazoo

Attached: six.png (739x801, 719K)

Its a backup, Weller admits hes been backing up Chase's mind since Day one.

I mean it's literally funneling your troops right into the worst of the fire. Would be better to launch an assault flanking and take out major defensive batteries and then push in from the centre. But that's just my two cents.

Attached: A1 Battlestrategy.jpg (1628x675, 203K)

Did *he die?

Attached: file.png (886x770, 591K)

N-no body no death right?

It's a ship of Theseus situation, as someone pointed out earlier. Technically, Nemesis is the "original" Chase, as he was uploaded from Chase's body while the backup was in cold storage. They simply let Chase's body die without his mind and uploaded the backup into the corpse, making the Chase we've been focusing on technically the "copy."

The question it raises is which one has the right to claim they're the real Chase (as Nemesis is demonstrably not the same Chase we saw in New York) or if neither of them is Chase anymore.

>Weller is gonna go be the Zordon for genLOCK while everyone else at the Anvil got to be nano food

He's literally the most based character man.

Attached: zordon.jpg (354x281, 12K)

>It's a ship of Theseus situation
No, it's not. This is a completely different scenario.

That flashback sequence was pretty kino, though Chase had an oddly muted reaction to finding out he was a backup copy of the original

>sad piano music over fuck up lie story
>btw your copy

Attached: 1477660231399.jpg (800x437, 96K)

>implying the grenade wasn't full of nanobots of Weller's own design programmed to kill Union soldiers and protect Weller from their nanobots
Someone stop this absolute madman.

Attached: 1546674107637.png (350x567, 127K)

Chase should definitely steal this thing and use it. Mesh it with his current Holon and it's good to go

Action figure when

>though Chase had an oddly muted reaction

Attached: 1512173644984.gif (200x200, 2.2M)

He was already feeling detached from his body. It probably just sickeningly confirmed something he had already considered and he didn't have anything in particular to add.

I'm hoping they announce Gundam-style model sets. I'd totally by a Chaser kit.

Attached: 1537703374803.png (1200x680, 1.01M)

Reminder that the Striders can be sealed to protect against Nano attacks.

The lack of visibility for the target and the nanobots being able to differentiate friend from foe would still make them fish in a barrel for the Union forces. If anything, a nano attack just means the Union would have more success with live captures.

Second reminder that nanotech can get through the tiniest gaps in Strider armour to kill the occupant and everyone seemed pretty beat up after that battle

So here's what my gut tells me about upcoming "twists"
Migas got on the ship with the Genlock. Probably with their knowledge, since they're going to need a mechanic.
Mech 6, its unused mechanical brain, and some salvaged pods are all captured by the Union, who can do reverse engineering.
One of the following winds up as a pilot:
-Leon (established that he's compatible)
-Miranda (for a dramatic reveal)
-The real Robert Sinclair, who they've been keeping on metaphorical ice.

All fairly possible. I'm still not sure how Chase's sister/mother are going to play into things though

Different take on "fusion dance">

I wasn’t expecting a fight scene that was so fucking gay but I can’t say I’m disappointed.

I don't think they are. I think they're just straight out dead.

We know Drianna is still alive because she was in the ether

Attached: Drither.png (436x430, 349K)

While likely, it might be that this was some fan of hers using the same avatar.

OR someone at RT fucked up and went "hey we have this model sitting around."

Doubtful, she actually says 'Julian?' when she sees Chase

Weller was working on that suicide bomb last episode with the other toys for the team, he had a bunch of them on the table. Makes me think there’s more to it than a simple explosive.

Is this show any good? (I did not like RWBY)

Valentina and Kazu's sword dance was gay but kino

Aside from a bit of virtue signalling to the woke crowd here and there it's actually pretty good.

yes

Attached: 1539308523367.jpg (450x516, 48K)

>virtue signalling to the woke crowd

Attached: get out.jpg (591x338, 23K)

Thanks user, I might check it out. I was intrigued by the trailer

It’s a fair point though as either’s status as ‘the copy’ is fairly debatable:

Normal Gen:Lock procedure:
>Organic brain (O-brain) is copied into digital format
>O-brain suspended in coma/blanked slate or something
>Digital mind (D-mind) runs around for a while
>D-mind is retranscribed onto O-brain before it deviates to far from the O-brain’s scan state.
>O-brain wakes up as self plus additional memories/progression from D-mind and continues on as usual

The copy incident:
>O-brain is copied into digital format
>O-brain suspended in coma/blanked slate or something
>D-mind has identical digital copy made
>Secondary copy (S-mind) is stored suspended as backup save-state on safe server
>D-mind runs around for a while
>D-mind is captured by the Union
>S-mind is retranscibed onto O-brain without having had chance to deviate from scan state
>O-brain wakes up as self with no additional memories/progression and continues on as usual
>D-mind continues to run in union captivity, long exceeding deviation limit for it to have been possible to retranscribe it even if O-brain had somehow been kept in coma/blanked state.

The ship of Theseus is actually a surprisingly apt analogy.

>The ship of Theseus is actually a surprisingly apt analogy.
It's not, it doesn't fit at all.

This is if the WHOLE SHIP was duplicated and then you weren't told. It's not the same at all.

Nothing is being partially replaced or pieced together. It's their ENTIRE BEING 1:1 being duplicated.

Ship of Theseus does not apply to this, this discussion is literally many years old and it does not apply. This is a different notion.

"If it's 100% the same as me, then is it actually me and does that me have the same rights I do. Does he own my things and my life as well?"

>has a robot
>instead of telling the robot to akbar himself he does it personally.

they will go to another base.

let the brainlets feel smart.

body is blanked, if it was not they would not need to put a backup mind in. its not debatable at all, the original got lost so they did a system restore from a copy.

less gay then aquarion ?

Attached: jypWlfKw6HTmGPpJM6G9IOmjZ3hN8LkoROSsf-iFoaqQjrfm6PnAn4jJbzZgg6xza61rFQ9dLPTAvKSHSLO-G4WIIURCnLGffp_c (640x360, 68K)

>The Mad lad

He bet his life on an untested prototipe

Didn't you get the memo? Any character that's not white and heterosexual and has a purpose besides making the viewer masturbate is pandering to SJWs.

Attached: c36c5de.png (2200x1700, 760K)

Would be cute if Nemesis refuses to let the other Union soldiers near her.

>Hans, do you think ve are ze baddies?

That sounds pretty Mad Lad to me.

It was a Suicide Bomb/Nano run, plus Union troops are expendable as fuck

The Union wanted to capture him. They would have just shot the robot and carried on right after the team.

Although I just realised that they revealed they had holotech not even five minutes later so there was no reason not to make a holoWeller god fucking damnit.

and? he delayed them for max 10 seconds. the lift was gone and behind a steel wall. hell the explosion got it stuck, so they had to find another path.

Yeah the entire Weller scene was incredibly stupid.

Or, alternatively, they're both Chase.

no you retard. get out with your bullshit. Nemesis is Chase and Chaser is a copy of him that went on to have a different life.

Attached: right-wrong.jpg (622x720, 65K)

>Nemesis is demonstrably not the same Chase we saw in New York
if you suddenly get a mental illness you don't stop being the same person, even if some people use that line of thinking with alzheimer. its as wrong as when people call criminals monsters, your actions can't actually change your composition.
>They simply let Chase's body die without his mind and uploaded the backup into the corpse
that's not what happened. you can't relive a corpse.

By this logic, real Chase died the first time he Gen:Locked, and we have only had various copies of Chase who have been piloting the body of the dead Chase.

If Nemesis is the real Chase, Chaser is also the real Chase. They were both created in the same way, but Nemesis was run in an operation that Chaser wasn't.

I should really start watching this show. Is it on Youtube?

Nope, FIRST only on the RT site. Just use the mega archive in the OP

While there is certainly less of the iterative transition going on there I s still the whole deal where you have the original body recieving the copied back-up mind, while the original digital mind is passed on to a Union Holon, which is somewhat akin to the part of the thought experiment where the ship behind is picking up the descarded pieces of the first and replacing their own ship with those.
In that way the primary question still somewhat applies,
>Which is the original vessel/person, the one which kept the nameplate/physical body of the original but replaced its hull/mind with a copy, or the one which was made out of the original’s parts/mind but lacks the nameplate/body?

Arguably the itterative component of the classical problem just serves as a smokescreen to the inherent dissonance of the issue. After all is the question fundamentaly different if the ship is replaced in 100 pieces instead of 100? What about 10? Or just even just 2? Is there a magic number were it stops really being repair and just becomes outright replacement?
It’s the still same problem, just made more blatant less iterative it is.

I think the point wasn’t just to delay but also that he destroyed the gen:lock tech in the lab that they would otherwise have captured.
After all the Union may have a Holon and mindframe, and may have even reverse engineered those components, but without the uploading tech they only have one deteriorating and coerced mind to inhabit it. Though they may pull a Tex-clone army if they have the ability to copy Chases digital mind like Weller did.

>even if some people use that line of thinking with alzheimer.
>your actions can't actually change your composition.
And what do you think that composition is Made out of?
If it’s your brain then your actions or external forces which effect, damage, or alter that brain can sure as hell change that composition.
For a real life example look at the famous case of the guy who miraculously lived through having a metal spike shoot through his head and had his disposition and personality dramatically altered for the rest of his life.

If the union did anything to alter his code, neural architecture, or memories, which Camie’s cursory dabbling in indicates is definitely a thing which is possible, then it is possible for him to have been made to a some degree a fundamentally different person.

So chase is just a copy? I mean i see it as them just booting up an old save file into chase brain

Chaser and Nemesis are equally Chase. Two copies made from the same point that have gone down different paths.

So original chase is dead and all that’s left is two copies with one piloting his corpse!

If you consider having your mind uploaded to a computer death then I guess? Otherwise no.

Im sure his alive, he still has to be kicked in the balls a few more times

she is not compatible thou

Maybe her avatar been like that since the New York attack

She, or some version of her at least, is alive. No reason for that scene otherwise. Same with the mother calmly reacting to the Union attack in the first episode.

>killing off the best character already
>gL team hasn't even gotten their proper mechs yet

>By this logic, real Chase died the first time he Gen:Locked
Yes, play Soma

that mind expansion meme with Chase just got more complex, side note but every time the say gl I think of green lantern

Arguably that game had the opposite lesson.
A copy indistiguishable from the original has equal claim to the identity.

Also in that game they don't really have true transfering (ie destructive transcription) just cloning where both the copy and the original persist,
in contrast the process of uploading through gen:lock seems to leave the original brain in a blanked state, requiring retranscription from the digital copy to be functional again. (It's not clear if they can maintain the digital copy after it's been retranscribed onto the original brain, or if that process is also destructive in nature.)
Only digital to digital duplication is analogous in gen:lock.

I have mixed feelings if Weller is gone for good. As much as I hate to see him go, I doubt he'd ever top the somber piano speech this episode. It was a helluva way to bow out.

Theoretically he might have shielded her when the nano smoke hit, as he has previously controled it and union forces seem to have the stuff preprogramed with an avoidence radius for them.

That image is fucking stupid. If the 6/9 is just painted on the ground with no discernible purpose, than it really could be either

I hate this mentality that's been going around where every single thing needs to be categorical and concrete. That's not how it works. Things are defined by their function and context, and in many cases things can have multiple functions and as such can be perceived as multiple things

Attached: 1546559743096.jpg (604x600, 68K)

>that op
So how long until these threads just become a sort of re-skined RWBY thread? I mean, even the pedos spamming Camp Camp thread try to mix it up once in a while.

rwbyg is in /trash/

Budget constraints

And nothing of value was lost

The real answer is the 6/9 being either is irrelevant and to stop arguing unless you can find the creator. Truth isn't relative, but some truths aren't important enough to bother arguing about.

>Chase you've gotten swole

Attached: yt6wtipvxdi21.jpg (640x739, 41K)

i gotta say im impressed with the show so far. except the gender shit. its been addressed in some shape or form in every ep since they fucking EXPLAINED IT

we don't know enough about how gen lock works to say that, so far it seems like the mind moves from a body into a robot and back.
>They were both created in the same way
so are twins and clones. one was first and thus has seniority when it comes to realness of Chase, especially if original did not die the first time he genlocked

>And what do you think that composition is Made out of?
my point is that killing someone does not magically turn you into a wolf,etc. as for the spike then its still you, you get mental changes from growing old, so you have 2 options. assume that you "die" 100s of times in your lifetime or that its all you.

Is the LGBT++ character out yet? I heard he was coming out at ep5 and that passed already. So, are there agenda pushing characters in the show?

you don't?

reread it, it says to seek the context. name some examples. things can have other functions but they usually have 1 core purpose.
or try to find the truth. don't be a fence rider just because its easy, once you give up on small truths is just snowballs.

if you mean the fact that val has a male body in her imagination when they sync, did you expect them to just drop it? also how sensitive is your butt?

yes, so fuck off .

So, it really was episode 5. Damn, how did that user figure that out.

it was not ep 5, I just did not bother correcting him.

>or try to find the truth. don't be a fence rider just because its easy, once you give up on small truths is just snowballs.
Well I definitely prefer that. People are too quick to dismiss the truth and just conflate it with opinion. Yet in this instance it's either a 6 that looks like a 9, or a 9 that looks like a 6. Both parties should either accept that, find the creator, or agree that it's not worth arguing about.
Chase knowing he's a copy is a good thing. He should accept that he's his own person though with his own life now. No use being angry at the original.

But we do have the character now right? I'm sure there wasn't any in ep1-ep3. So, that just means ep4-ep6. Since, there wasn't any kind of fanfare in ep4 and you said there wasn't any in ep5. Does that mean it's in the current ep now? Holy shit, that other user was actually wrong. I almost watched it too.

Holy fuck it wasn't supposed to go down like this. Why is the Vanguard so fucking shitty. I guess all the base's defense budget went into the fucking turret.

Attached: 1549229359098.jpg (523x523, 35K)

I suddenly have a theory. This dude here is essentially brain dead. Meaning his body is a vegetable. The Nemesis Chase needs a new body. Can they use his?

Attached: OH FUCK THIS WAS A BAD IDEA.jpg (591x627, 63K)

its someone from the main 5

his body died weeks ago and no they can't use it. Nemesis is too unsynced, he would not be able to even use his own body. + you know that body is dead

theres being gay and being a faggot.
the difference is one makes it their personality trait constantly feel the need to show others that they are not normal and the other doesnt say a thing about it after the first time they tell you.

what? some one tells you they are X way and then they show it from time to time. what are you even saying? Do you think now certain types of fusion dance are gay?

>Do you think now certain types of fusion dance are gay?
its fucking GAY. ITS GAY IT WAS GAY THE DAMN DANCE WAS GAY. LOL THE RUSSIAN TRANNY GONNNA KEEP CHANGING MODELS BACK AND FORTH IN THE STUPID AQUARIAON MIND SYNC WHO THE ACTUAL FUCK CARES. IN FACT I DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHAT HAD HAPPEN AND THOUGHT IT WAS SOME NEW PILOIT BUT NOOOO I GET HIT ON THE HEAD AND REMEMBER THEY JUST BROUGHT UP THE STUPID GENDER PEE FLUID HOLY SHIT ITS LIKE PUTTING A LARGE BLOB OF PERMEATE MARKER ON A DECENT LOOKING FACE WHY HASNT ANY ONE FIGURED OUT WHO IS PUSHING THIS FAGGOT SHIT IT DOESN'T NEED TO BE BROUGHT UP EVERY
FUCKING
TIME
THEY INTERACT
OH BY THE WAY IM GENDER FLUID
WATCH IT POP ITS WAY BACK UP IN THE NEXT EPISODE
youtu.be/YQr1drQTEaQ

Attached: 1533251038708.gif (673x505, 35K)

But we didn't see it. Who knows what they'll do with it. Or else they wouldn't show him in the credits

RWBYfag here, is gen:LOCK any good? Will it sate me until chibi comes out?

Did not see what? we saw him die on the bed, with blood from the face and everything. sync issues were also mentioned before.

perhaps. What part of rwby are you a fag of? If its cuteness then you are better off with the dragon prince.

A combination of the cuteness and autism of the characters. Also shitposting in /rwbyg/ was fun.

Who does Lawrence voice? Is he good?

The problem some people have is that the RT went full on SJW tier retarded when it came to rwby.

The fact that they are pandering to the gay shippers doesnt help

Don't know about their other shows. Rwby is far from full on sjw . That gay ship is the only ship of worth, its one of the major things that keeps their audience around. if you consider this small bits as "full on SJW" then you have not seen anything.

why the soldier behind him just standing there and do nothing ?

well, that was pretty good, even though I hate this kind of animation and hated RWBY. My main issue is that we know absolutely nothing about The Union, not even where they came from. The only bit of information we have is that they captured Chase and are using him but other than that they are completely faceless and have no goals. Why are they attacking the US? What's their end goal? Who's the leaders? Where did they come from?

He voices Abel, the cyborg assistant. He does fine but he doesn't get many lines

Is Best girl Barbara in this show. I need a new waifu to fap to.

Attached: 508FF29F-48A0-4BC2-BCC8-C7C089AFD390.jpg (1080x810, 98K)

>Barbara
>Best girl
Garbage taste. And no, thankfully, she's not

How could you not like a face this kissable?

Attached: B46368D8-76B9-4C31-8377-5625D46E7C40.jpg (1638x1638, 302K)

*horseface

god i love this sweary little leprechaun.

I don’t find her particularly entertaining, nor is she a good voice actor.

Good riddance

Attached: miranda.png (350x512, 164K)

i thought that red short haired girl in the base who had like 1 line was her

your Boyfriend fakes his death then acts like it's not a big deal.

or one of the varus sites like kim carton.

is not what happened.

Why is the polity military so fucking pathetic that they can't tell when a huge invasion force is coming until it's knocking down the front door?
And why hasn't the Union been elaborated upon at all?

fuck off zoomer

Attached: Hello There.jpg (499x530, 88K)

The voice is distorted to all hell, but damn if Michael isn’t so much more emotive as Nemesis

It's kind of funny how his best roles where he shows his talents is being the villain

I may br a copy, but i'm still me, so fuck you

Attached: Rockman.Zero.full.462698.jpg (738x1000, 336K)

>I found you! Faker!
>Faker? I think YOU'RE the fake nigga around here! You're comparing yourself to ME? Ha! You're not even good enough to be my fake
>I'LL MAKE YOU EAT THOSE WORDS!

Attached: Up. The cost of smiles.jpg (1920x1080, 361K)

this "copy" is a spook. I decide who I am and this projection cannot be me, because I am myself, nothing more, nothing less.

Attached: stirner stuff.gif (279x305, 10K)

Union has cloaking tech

english subtitle for ep 6

>things can have other functions but they usually have 1 core purpose.
The core purpose of a 6 or a 9 isn't to be a 6 or a 9, it's to express an idea. The issue with that picture illustrating it is that they reduced it to the point of absurdity and slapped a holier-than-thou idiom to it. Imagine Chinese numerals or binary exist and it's possible to express a 6 r a 9 without leaving room for confusion.

When dealing with physical objects and not abstract expressions, it's not possible to create a fully discrete "ideal form." There's no chair that meets the exact standards of "perfect chairness" with overlapping to some extent the concept of "tableness."

Attached: 1533255077296.jpg (809x741, 47K)

Is it even confirmed that she's dead

So far no one's been confirmed dead, just implied

Your edit is low quality.

Attached: 5E5BADF6-58E8-40CA-96F7-DC99487D60BA.jpg (2048x996, 125K)

Mecha pilot Rayla is cute.

forgot the pic?

Yours isn't much better.

Attached: EACAD111-03E1-47EB-AA9D-6300A64A3BB9.png (540x540, 352K)

Chase's voice actor still sounds too unemotional given all the shit that's happened.
You'd think he'd be furious at the idea that his original brain is running around out there, being controlled by the Union.
Also you'd think they would install a failsafe self-destruct system on such important tech.

Attached: When Rommel's nowhere to be seen.png (433x338, 188K)

Also how did they not notice the fuckhuge robot approaching base?
It's not like it has visual cloaking.

Attached: Interesting.png (1280x720, 1.17M)

But it did? It uncloaked when they noticed it on the scans from what I can tell.

lmaooo rooster teeth writing

Attached: 1475831190090.jpg (300x300, 23K)

with this all important white males are gone.

white women(furry)
arab muslim women
black man(disabled)
gender fluid person russian
asian male (gay for tranny)

are you ready for diversity:loc?

upp, you're right.
Still you'd think they would have better defenses for what is supposedly their main base.

I giggled. Good job.

My only problem with this is that they never practiced working together in such a way prior.
I mean seriously, where the hell did that come from?

At first I agreed, but since the Union is supposed to be better technologically I accept that loss. Makes the Union actually threatening that they won with only 1 of their giant striders. Just like in New York. Now it just means the Vanguard has to actually come up with a reasonable way to win this. More holon upgrades is my guess. Nemesis wasn't even scratched after the entire battle while Chaser and the others were banged up. The Vanguard is so below the Union right now it'd be stupid for them to start winning anytime soon.
I also want to know what the hell the Union is after. Who are they? There's some culture war going on and we don't know the difference between these cultures that started the war.

kazoo isn't gay.

>You'd think he'd be furious at the idea that his original brain is running around out there, being controlled by the Union.
He was mad but there were more important things to worry about like the union being on their doorstep.

Are you retarded?

Why doesn't Chase just go for Yaz? Doubt she cares who he was before she met him. She wants to link with him and everything. Truly going for worst girl here, Chase

Hence why I referenced the voice actor, rather than the actions of the actor.
He needed to sound like he actually cares.

and a ballgag

Need I remind you?

Attached: 1ee8a6cc33e3bf01025dafc89a61524587c533b8.jpg (1024x576, 157K)

Gen:Lock needs more R-18 art. Cammie is the only one I have nudes of.

The whole "I'm a quirky, flirty, fun-loving party girl" shit gets really old really fast and is actually kind of sad now that she's pushing 30.

You'd think the base would at least have several EMP's laying around.
I wonder how in the hell the good guys are going to counteract the nanomachine tech.
Can't really fight that with giant robots.

This show could have been so much better than it was.

>actions of the character

if they already had an e-brain and a robot body, why send the evil white male spy in the second episode?

Oh fuck I forgot they had EMPs. Now I agree they really fucked up here. EMP destroys nanotech too. Holons are mostly immune to nanotech since it only attacks organics mostly.
Vanguard is just really weak right now. A way to salvage this is by giving good motives for both sides which would explain the disparity in tech between the two.

i dont, same OS, running on different types of hardware.

Probably wanted more information on the program so they could create their own I guess?

I dunno man...

Attached: E7EB2DD5-C281-4B9D-9BEB-881288C14E11.gif (500x205, 1.92M)

>come to Yea Forums for capeshit storytimes
>see that this general is up when /m/ actively shits on it
Thats all I really needed to know, thanks

Attached: 1432784987118.png (375x375, 138K)

I'm actually from /m/ and am only here for the genlock discussion.
It's pretty dumb at times, and I really don't like Chase's va, but it's interesting nonetheless.

WAIT A SECOND IT'S THE BAD GUY FROM BLACK PANTHER WHO'S CHASE'S VOICE?
He's not a terrible actor, so why is he so damn dull? Poor voice directing?

Attached: ZAKU AWAKEN.png (418x296, 333K)

What would happen if Chase and nemesis do the connection thing?

They become Ubermensch Chase, and he turns white.

Who wants to bet that the nanomachines don't actually kill the Vanguard base troops, but convert them into brainwashed Union soldiers?
Would explain why Union infantry is generally so quiet.

Acting in front of a camera with other people is different than voice acting in a booth without your cast mates. He's not even in Texas.

Attached: E73A7A6C-D6E8-4FFA-875C-398F7DCA10F9.png (640x651, 657K)

does it really count if V is a chick irl and can go from male to female mentally depending which they want to be? how does romance for genderfluid individuals work?

>how does romance for genderfluid individuals work?
You love them regardless of gender.

Micheal B works better as a villain. He shines as Nemesis but is so flat as Chase

Especially since the one they do have is borderline insane

as soon as they get a brain to reverse engineer thay all gonna run on copies of Chase

>Man, the specifications just to be able to mind meld into a mecha is really fucking specific
>Fuck that noise, where's that Chase guy? Let's just copy him a bunch

I love my wife KaWeiss

Attached: weiss__you_useless_lesbian_by_skiretehfox_d7pbtli.png (880x1425, 444K)

Here's hoping Gen:Lock doesn't attract any shippers that we get a Bmblb 2: Electric Boogaloo

she has a face for porn

Attached: barb.jpg (1920x1080, 76K)