So DC finally admitted it

So DC finally admitted it.

Attached: batjokes is real.jpg (614x444, 36K)

>Joker's gay and uses too much lipstick

And they have to be gamers with the need to rise up.

Attached: 3B0CAF2A-3FF2-43F8-9A71-C7E6FB6ED41D.jpg (728x1088, 342K)

>No society
What am I supposed to live in?

>DUDE 52
DC, stop

Partially. They admit the Joker is gay. Which is probably trueish—he definitely ain’t 100% straight. But they also have to admit that Batman is also gay for him. Which is also true.

i'd rather have forty cakes

So Batman and his worst enemy can be gay lovers, but Captain Butch and her best lady friend(s) can't?

Attached: 1510954439967.png (826x1169, 557K)

What surprises me is that people still think of this as something controversial when it's been alluded to by writers and artists for years.

Attached: 812e2326a1tc81707b70431e4c1de857fb1bd71d_hq.jpg (1280x1768, 1.43M)

Lel dc is for faggots

they forgot white fundation

>fundation
Was that a pun?

Have they ever denied it?

Based

We don't use the w-word around here

Literally Reddt meme.

Old news, it was literally the catalyst for the plot of the LEGO Batman Movie. Honestly I'm still surprised that it didn't garner a stronger reaction from people on all sides when that movie came out.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Joker isnt gay
Joker isnt straight
Joker isnt asexual
Hes just a crazy person and nothing more or less

Nothing about Joker real identity,personality and origin is canon.

that's cute. I hope they kiss one day.

He has to be at least one of these things.

So killing joke isnt canon?

No he doesn't

You're so funny user

Joker said that he probably made that up and he don't trust his own memories anymore due to suffering from False memory syndrome (FMS).

no one is "just a crazy person"
I will say, he is a cartoon, and can be whatever the writers get approved to write him as. Old Batsy could be taking dick in a few years time, who knows.

Hes just a crazy person and doesnt need to have a sexuality because I'm a big prude

It's a logic thing, if he' gay or straight then he isn't asexual but if he's asexual then he's either gay or straight.

Please continue to amuse me

Attached: 1545583534595.jpg (565x874, 150K)

Theres a gay joker, a straight joker, and a bisexual joker, because theres 3 jokers :^)

Nah. The concept of sexuality doesnt exist to him

He's whatever he needs to be to make the punchline.

You know how comedians tell stories in their stand-up that are based on what their life is like but are hugely exaggerated for comic effect? Imagine that but there's no base character to be amplified. That's the Joker.

Why do some people get their panties in a twist over a fictional character's supposed sexuality? It's so fucking pathetic.

People really overthink the Joker. The Joker is crazy. He loves what he loves. By technicality that would make him pansexual, even if he just wants Batman only. And that being said, it isn't romantic or sexual, at least not primarily; it is more of fixation or an obsession in how he sees the Batman. The Joker is a lunatic for fuck's sake, so he pushes this narrative that he's Batman's numero-uno enemy, and because he is psychopathic, he will do anything to make this apparent, breaking moral codes that other villains would hesitate at. He's an actual edgelord in that regard. He wants Bat-senpai to fucking notice him. He's an attention-whoring narcissist who is sick in the head, a manipulative, disgusting cancer of a human being who hurts and abuses others in selfish pursuits.

So he is asexual

I think The Joker is a"sandbox" character, you can choose his origin and "real personality".

Attached: 9374b43419304b09b856c096abd2b2e44963342br1-640-984v2_hq.jpg (640x984, 118K)

What user probably means is that he would fuck anything with a pulse AKA pansexual but probably doesn't know it

Put some lube and soothing cream on that list

Attached: Gordon.png (642x480, 256K)

Yes the jokers relationship with Batman it’s a very weird one, hating Batman means loving his suffering and loving the idea of hurting him but at the same time you don’t really want him to leave because it would all become so boring...and nothing is worse than being bored
Doubt jokers love/hate relationship includes feelings like lust but who knows...he is crazy

No hes not anything.

>crazy people don’t fuck
That is a weird misconception you have user

So Harley Quinn is just his beard?

Harley Quinn was nothing more than a insane fangirl that followed him around, he even tried to kill her a couple of times because she was making his job harder and refused to leave.

I think people just don't dwelve too much into his sexuality because IT DOESN'T MATTER. But then again, pathetic comic nerds usually want to know who they fuck, but even if he was straight, gay, asexual, he's still a murderous monster with absolutely no redeeming qualities so no matter what you choose, you're gonna get people throwing shit at you for it.

Joker's straight!
> Of course he's straight, he's a white man! Who else could be this much of a monster! Muh hetero genocide agenda!
> Typical. Every important character in the story has to be a straight white male, right? What about inclusion? Heteropatriarchal scum

Joker's gay!
> Muh gay agenda. Everyone must be gay now for brownie points! Fucking SJWs
> Are you implying that a gay character is abusive to a woman and outright murders hundreds just because he can't get over one guy not fucking him? Right, because all gays are flamboyant drama queens. Gays written by straight people, am I right?

Joker's asexual!
> Typical gay writers. The biggest monster in the DC has to be an incel. Stop projecting your views into my comics!
> You pick THIS guy to add asexual representation?

>asexual
>not wanting to have sex
>incel
>involuntarily celibate
That.. what?

So it took you this long to figure it out did it

Attached: RCO016_w.jpg (1008x1545, 427K)

No one cares enough about Carol to make her gay.

You belong in prison Jim.

Carol is garbage.

>Hes just a crazy person
Tranny?

Hm. He does kill himself in 40% of universes.

God, I wish that was me

Attached: BTDPC2-13.jpg (1039x1600, 473K)

i mean it not like the had too

>Implying strawman arguments have to make sense

>finally
There were flirty homosexual undertones* to the Joker in DKR and in the Arkham Asylum OGN.
Over thirty fucking years ago.

*Whether the Joker was just pretending to be gay to tease doesn't really matter. The Joker personality doesn't have any serious definition to its identity anyway, so saying that he "is" straight or "is" gay is impossible imo. It's almost the same as asking whether or not a drawing of a human being is a male or not, since drawings can't be male or female but are just drawings. The Joker has a drawing as a personality, not a real human personality.

Say, you're right. I need to hone my skills

Attached: Jim Gordon 2.jpg (432x346, 13K)

Joker is whatever he needs to be for his next big scheme. He edits himself on the fly to suit the joke.
The only thing that's consistent is he finds fucking with Batman fun.

>”Everything I don’t like is Reddit!”

Spotted the two edgelords

>(((Batman)))

Oh god those poor prisoners, the things Gordon will do to them.

Attached: 06a9b1b3bfc18a36b62cb15d89e22aa2.jpg (500x500, 38K)

Whatever you say Jimbo!

Attached: 1550388589100.jpg (944x750, 230K)

OH FUCK. COMMISSIONER!

Attached: 56345634563456.png (281x269, 195K)

Don't worry he's not dad... I mean dead.

Attached: 4459949-batman---the-killing-joke-371975.jpg (965x668, 291K)

This was actually a sort-of-plot point when Wally was the Flash.
>Wally: Joker is such a fucking sicko, Do you think he might be gay for Batman?
>Pied Piper: No, I know the Joker isn't gay. In fact, there aren't that many gay people amongst supervillains. Well, besides yours truly.
>Wally: Huh?
>Pied Piper: You... You didn't know I was gay, did you?
>Wally: O-of course I knew, Hartley! I mean, how could I not, right? Haha.
>Pied Piper: And it doesn't bother you?
>Wally: Me? Gosh, no! Oh, look at the time, I got an appointment... *runs like hell*
>Pied Piper: Glad it didn't bother you!

dc needs to get there damn shit together

But that meme is Reddit. It's actually facebook tier