When will this show gets cancelled ?

When will this show gets cancelled ?

Attached: Marge doing a ritual to the gods.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheSimpsons/status/1084668932571709440?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1084668932571709440&ref_url=https://screenrant.com/simpsons-tv-show-homer-bush-meme-gif/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

when it becomes unprofitable

Attached: Troy_McClure.png (250x300, 41K)

sneed

>The simpsons have been shit for years now, cancel it!!!
>continues watching latest episode

S T O R I E S F O R Y E A R S

Attached: C058A47E-61B5-407E-AFF3-3E84452DADCE.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Nobody here does the last bit except for the fags from the Animation Domination Threads.

When people(i.e. Yea Forums) stop watching it """ironically"""

when Julie Kavner passed away since i've never heard a good impersonation of Marge

Never. It will outlive all of Yea Forums at this point.

What part of "They'll Never Stop The Simpsons" do you fail to understand?

When you destroy Rupert Murdoch before it's too late

Never. It's one of the most successful animated series and has been ingrained in pop culture for years. You can't just end an icon like that. But the only thing that will cause the show's cancellation is probably a voice actor death.

When Julie Kavners throat finally falls off from doing that voice for 30 years. I watched a new simpsons episode a while ago and she sounds absolutely awful, I feel bad for her

>implying that she won't just be replaced by AI that synthesizes new sentences out of 30 seasons worth of audio material

Sneed

I think Steamed Hams may have had something to do with the extension. Kids love the maymays and if they can make another Marge crumping or Homer backs into a hedge that will keep the show in the pop cultural zeitgeist.

The Simpsons will outlive humanity. Even billions of years later, when all life in the universe has died and the stars begin to flicker out, somehow, new episodes of the Simpsons will still be made.

I keep hoping Sneed will come back.

As soon as one of the vital VAs croak. As a matter of fact, Julie Kavner sounds like she's on her last legs.

Came here to post this.
>HAS MOE EVER HAD A CELL PHONE

>The stars and Galaxies died and snuffed out, and space grew black after ten trillion years of running down.
>One by one Man fused with [The Simpsons], each physical body losing its mental identity in a manner that was somehow not a loss but a gain.
>Man's last mind paused before fusion, looking over a space that included nothing but the dregs of one last dark star and nothing besides but incredibly thin matter, agitated randomly by the tag ends of heat wearing out, asymptotically, to the absolute zero.
>Man said, "[The Simpsons], is this the end? Can this chaos not be reversed into the Universe once more? Can that not be done?"
>[The Simpsons] said, "THERE IS AS YET INSUFFICIENT DATA FOR A MEANINGFUL ANSWER."
>Man's last mind fused and only [The Simpsons] existed -- and that in hyperspace.

>Homer backs into a hedge
They did that already
twitter.com/TheSimpsons/status/1084668932571709440?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1084668932571709440&ref_url=https://screenrant.com/simpsons-tv-show-homer-bush-meme-gif/

When one of the big voice actors goes. Shearer, Azaria, or Castellaneta.

Maybe if Cartwright went, but I'm sure they could get decent replacement for at least Bart. Kavner and Smith voice very few and they could find replacements.

>implying they don't just replace them