Hey Yea Forums how about some love for the Bonelli comic books?

Hey Yea Forums how about some love for the Bonelli comic books?

Attached: dd_front.jpg (204x380, 57K)

Yea Forums don't read italian comics unless is Manara.

Shut up recchioni

The fuck am I gonna read italian comics if they're not translated? The fuck can I even find scans?

I've been into Dylan Dog since 2002 and since then I've seen a total of 6 scanlations divded across the 4 languages I speak.
FUCK.

that's dedication.

I remember first learning about Dylan Dog some 10 years ago, it was actually recommended to me by this Italian guy who I met on a movie forum. I've been an on and off casual fan since.

Dellamorte Dellamore is also one of my favorite flicks.

Nah, none of the languages I speak are because of DD, though every now and then I will open a .cbr and read an tire issue with my very poor knowledge of baseline italian + google translator (and it's always worth it).

that's not what I meant, user. very few normies would bother reading something in a foreign language even if they sort of speak it.

Oh, it got published in my country, but far before my time and only like 20 editions, but I was DEEP into the train the second I got into them (though the first ones I read came out when I was getting serious into comics, the same editions Dark Horse put out)

Crofag here.I have a closet full of these.They're fun as fuck.

The first Dylan Dog just got published in my country, Tex too, i should grab them, i liked what i've read of them.

i've learn to read with Dylan Dog
i'm really sorry that recchioni and the other untalented gang have taking over...

you can buy piles of Dyan Dogs for a few euros in ex-yugo countries
where are you?

oh yes if the localization is right you're in for a HELL of a ride for the first hundred

Where can i get those jeans?

México so yeah the only Dylan Dog i know are the ones published by Dark Horse and some published by an argentian editorial

Half the Croats I know have a stockpile of either Dylan Dog, Alan Ford or Zagor if you're a boomer.

Attached: 47c5962bb377cd4feed2.jpg (943x1002, 100K)

>Mercurio Loi is ending
Fuck my life

Ditto.
>ywn live with a golden age comedy legend and kill monsters and fuck your clients in your comfy London apartement

>when your dad keeps trying to turn you immortal

Attached: ED-img8387353.jpg (1131x1280, 193K)

Spanish is similar enough to Italian you should be able to get about with just a dictionary for those words that have different meanings while sounding similar

to be fair, the storyline was coming to a conclusion.
Killing half the cast does that.

>Dylan Dog
Give me a quick rundown

London supernatural detective with groucho marx for an assistant gets in trippy horror adventures. B&W (usually) top tier art, very unique surreal scripts and a very dry sense of humour (save for the aforementioned Groucho).
There are 6 editions published in english by Dark Horse, you should track those down.

>London supernatural detective with an assistant gets in trippy horror adventures
>Very unique surreal scripts and a very dry sense of humour
So Constantine?

Dylan Dog is more humorous

Far more humorous, the horror is usually more schlocky / b-movie inspired, Dylan is much closer to Hellboy in behaviour than Constantine, though he dropped like 6 or 9 months after Constantine shows up in Swamp Thing so there might be some influence.

Also I feel I should add even though the stories are 100 (or 120?) page long they still feel very much like they're drawing in the EC tradition, specifically relating to plot twists and insights into the evil that men do accompanied by a gruesome murder.

some are

Is the Dylan Dog Casefiles collection a good way to read the series in English?

If Constantine was a good humored actually nice guy, maybe