Man for someone that actually knows MCU timeline and plot this movie makes no sense

Man for someone that actually knows MCU timeline and plot this movie makes no sense.
It's even worse than in Civil War.

Attached: 81oTRumvcRL._SY445_.jpg (314x445, 48K)

That’s great

Please share your wisdom with us master

what you want to know?
you can ask me anything my child

Purple dude collects rocks.

Is that really hard to follow?

It's a fun movie, user. What's the matter? You hate fun?

Tony's age when his parents got killed?

>the bad guy wins
>half the universe dies
>"fun"

21 years old

Name one movie that does the same. This is a completely novel concept to movie goers. It's amazing!

plot makes complete sense

the only thing we don't see is thanos shitting on xandar which is clearly a backdoor for a nova film down the line

Avengers: Glowy Things Unite

The only real hard inconsistency (aside from the 8 years thing, which they've already confirmed was a mistake; and the thing about Gamora's race being chalked up to bad intel on the Nova's side) is Obadiah Stane's time as Stark Enterprise's boss.

Originally the Starks died while Tony was a minor, so Stane ran the company until Tony was 21, but Civil War made them die when Tony was already 21. So when exactly was Stane in charge of Stark?

They never state that was her species that was gone, they might have been referring to just her one tribe or something.

And then there’s the sequel to show bald guy losing

Sorry you needed to get spoon fed the whole story despite already being aware Infinity War was 2 parts since it was originally announced years ago.

I loved the mcu, i hated infinity war. Its a dogshit movie and Yea Forums's complete acceptance of it only confirmed my long held suspicions that you guys have no taste.

Secondary sources and all, but the Official Guidebook says the Zehoberei are the species, and Gamora is the last survivor.

So either it was retconned and the Nova info is wrong, or it's still true and Thanos is lying. Most likely the former, since we did see Thanos' forces killing half the people, not everyone.

Attached: Guidebook to the Marvel Cinematic Universe - Marvel's Guardians Of The Galaxy 001-004.jpg (3975x3056, 2.71M)

Thanos winning is what mad eit fun for me

Could somone explain why didn't Asgardians help dwarves against Thanos?

>first Iron Man takes place in 2009-2010
>in Civil War (2016) Vision says it's been 8 years since Tony Stark announced himself as Iron Man
I mean I don't expect good plot and consistency from movies made for kids by kids but jesus

No one brings up thanos having the gauntlet at the end of avengers 1 (or was it guardians 1?) long before Asgard was destroyed

well yeah that's what I mean
like what the fuck, why didn't dwarves ask for help? or why Thanos spared one of them?
this movie is stupid af

Depends on when Thanos attacked them. Assuming it was around AoU, when we see the "I'll do it myself" scene with the gauntlet, then by that point Loki was already posing as Odin with Heimdall going undercover, and then the whole kingdom gets messed up by Hela. Assuming the dwarves were somehow able to contact Asgard it's not like they were in the best shape, and Loki probably wouldn't care or bother to keep himself informed

I mean you knew Yea Forums was gonna love IW's crap when RT gave it the same rating as Ant-Man, when the most generic MCU shlock on average gets upwards of 90.

Just turn off your bran, bruh! Thinking is like, not lit.

Loki explicitly stopped looking after the realms when posing as Odin after Thor 2. Thor is on Earth at the time, then Ragnarok happens.

So Thanos attacked at some point after Thor 2.

there was already Infinity Gauntlet fake in Odins Vault in 2010, when events of Thor took place. This means Thanos had to forge it even before that. None of it makes any sense if you think about it.

It was at the end of Ultron. By then Asgard was under Loki disguised as Odin, and he stopped protecting the realms. Hence, dwarves got fucked.

>there was already Infinity Gauntlet fake in Odins Vault in 2010, when events of Thor took place.
Yes
>This means Thanos had to forge it even before that
Uh? No, how the fuck are the two related?

Odin's gauntlet was a fake, a model made just for show. There's theories that he tried gathering the stones and having his own gauntlet, but couldn't bring himself to sacrifice Hela to get the Soul stone, so his gauntlet ended up being useless and decorative.
But fuck all that, like says, Odin's fake gauntlet doesn't mean Thanos' gauntlet was created before Loki stopped Asgard protecting the realms.
At best, Thanos' gauntlet used the same mold as Odin's.

>Odins fake gauntlet is for the right hand
>Thanos's gauntlet is for the left
pay attention

And remind me again why couldn't Heimdall see what was going on with Dwarves?

After rewatching AoU a while ago, I notice how they try to imply that Thanos is masterfully behind the stones' resurgence and it's not actually a series of random events. They obviously didn't have Thanos' personality/characterization defined up until IW. Whatever happened to "challenging [humans] is to court death" and "You address omnipotence. Tread carefully."?

Because he deserted his post and went into hiding after Loki took over. It's not known exactly when, but that's why Skurge is the Bifrost guardian in Ragnarok.

He kind of was. He had Loki seek the Space stone and gave him the Mind stone. He had Ronan seek the Power stone. It hadn't shown up yet, but he also ordered Gamora to find the Soul stone.

At the time, the only other stone that had turned up was the Reality stone, and that was the only one Thanos had no hand in at the time, except for the implication that The Collector was working for him.

The Time stone is the only one that he had no known plans on how to get until IW.

>Man for someone that actually knows MCU timeline and plot this movie makes no sense.

>"I am the MASTER and COMMANDER of normie bullshit!"

That's what you just said about yourself.

Age of Ultron was a mess. You cant gave a villain of that magnitude be introduced and defeated on the same movie.

They should have hinted at Ultron in the fi iron man movies and build him up.

>another MCU movie that you won't understand unless you watch all the previous movies
Sigh.

The average Joe seems to fare well

The average Joe is too dumb to care about quality.

Yeah that's how it works senpai

>wtf i have to watch all the other Harry Potter films for this one to make sense?
>wtf I have to watch the first 2 star wars movies for the return of the jedi to make sense?
>wtf I have to watch fellowship AND two towers for return of the king to make sense?

So Thanos is left handed, which explains the evil.

Little do you know what capeshit is.

I saw all the mcu movies up to infinity war to get the bigger picture and to fully understand it.

lol that's bullshit, I watched IV part of Star Wars 5 years after I watched Empire Strikes Back and I still could understand almost everything

They do the text crawl for a reason.

>also left handed

Fuck.

Attached: 1528145262038.jpg (500x441, 9K)

"Previously, on Avengers."

I felt pretty much the opposite. Considering how many characters the film has to juggle they pretty much paced the film perfectly.