That time Thanos and Terrax killed the X-Men before Secret Wars 3

>That time Thanos and Terrax killed the X-Men before Secret Wars 3
Now, this is something that flabbergasted me and made my jimmies rustled. Aren't Thanos and Terrax mutants? Why would they be such jerks for X-Men? It felt rather random
1/2

Attached: New Avengers (2013-) 024-016.jpg (696x1070, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

conventionscene.com/tag/brian-michael-bendis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2/2

Attached: New Avengers (2013-) 024-017.jpg (696x1070, 151K)

This is also the single most retarded page from Marvel I had ever seen. Fuck Hackman and his shitty followers, I hope he never writes anything for marvel ever again

Attached: New Avengers (2013-) 024-019.jpg (696x1070, 125K)

>>That time Thanos and Terrax killed an alternate universe version of the X-Men before Secret Wars 3
ftfy

Details, details...

Thanos isn’t a mutant, he just has deviant syndrome. And that means that even though he’s an eternal he has he monstrous appearance of a deviant.

I keep hoping Hickman will write X-Men, maybe then I’d have a reason to put Muties back on my pull list, because Stan knows that their constant push of Wolverine, Jean Grey and Cyclops isn’t nearly enough to bring me back after Bendis rapes that franchise into the ground

yes, and no. He is both. He has some power energy that he can unleash that is unique to him, and when he does, his eyes glow. So yeah, you are correct, but calling Thanos a mutant Eternal is not a mistake

It's a monkey paw-tier wish. It would be more terrible than Bendis and or Austen

Why the fuck would Terrax, an alien, give a shit about earth mutants?

Regardless of whether Thanos is a mutant of his species or not, there's no reason for him to care about the struggle of mutant humans, especially if they're getting in his way. There's no logic in disregarding everything about Thanos and portraying him as finding some kind of genetic solidarity with the X-Men.

BECAUSE HE'S A MUTIE HIMSELF AND BEFORE HE BECAME A TERRAX HE USED HIS MUTANT POWERS TO BE A DICKTATOR ON HIS OWN PLANET, AND THE OTHER MEMBERS OF HIS RACE WERE LIKE "OH SHIT, WHAT A WEIRD MUTANT POWERS HE HAS, WE BETTER OBEY HIM"

Naw, I really can’t see anything being even half as bad as Bendis’ run, if anything Hickman would do something that pisses off Wolverine fags or Cyke fags and that would be the effect of the monkey paw, which honestly I wouldn’t mind because I don’t like either of them.
Knowing my luck he’d do something to fucking ruined Magik and most of the younger Muties.

Normally I would agree with you, because this is how God (Starlin) intended, but unironically, both Thanos Rising by Aaron and his ongoing by Cates made it a big point, and also the movies present Thanos as an outcast among his own species, so the link certainly is there, even if it's not your typical x-men shit

>Naw, I really can’t see anything being even half as bad as Bendis’ run,
Famous last words. Remember that it can always get worse. Always. But don't worry, thankfully Hickman will never write anything again at Marvel

Bendis is usually what comes after the last words, remember people saying that nothing could be worse than New 52 Superman? Then Bendis came along. Everyone thought Hopeless was the worst thing to ever happen to the X-Men, then Bendis got ahold of them. I’m genuinely convinced that Bendis is the absolutely rock bottom when talking about the big 2

There was this funny situation, when Bendis tried to get in the gaming industry, and did some lectures at some gaming expo, and it was apparently such a gibberish that people who attended it (and who weren't used to Bendispeak) didn't understand what he was talking about. My memory is faulty, so I don't have a source for that, and I'm not a gamer, but I remember I did check Yea Forums for reactions when it happened

>the absolute state of OP's comic book reading comprehension

>being such a jerk in the morning
I hope your dick is limp user!

>no arguments presented
I read all of Hickvengers.
Here's what happened:
>Thanos and Terrax traveled to another Earth during an Incursion (the collision of two Earths, destroying each other's universes in the process)
>they found a group of X-Men there and massacred them

That's great, you want a cookie for that. The X-Men being alternative doesn't change the fact that two most powerful alien muties genocided a whole mutant race like *that*

>Bendis speaks the same way he writes
Do......do you think he reads his dialogue out loud while writing comics and THATS the reason why Bendispeak is a thing? This is amazing if true about the gaming thing though.

I wouldn't be surprised if he wrote down his dialogue from the tape
this is what I managed to find but it's not that
conventionscene.com/tag/brian-michael-bendis/
He literally had one (1) lecture about video games, and apparently for 45 times he was talking to video game fags the way he talked to comic book fags (like, we respect you, but we try new things).

it was somewhere around 2014/2015, b t w

And the general reaction was "who's that guy? what he was talking about? why it took so long?" and etc. I wish I had better google skills because it was a big thing on Yea Forums as well

I don't know how to tell you this, but user.

Thanos is kind of a dick.

Isn't he going to DC? Or at least was until Johns decided to not allow anyone touch the Legion until he finishes Doomsday Clock.

Yes

No