The most forbidden love!

>Role model and idol to millions Kurt Wagner (better known as Nightcrawler) may have had a lapse in judgment a few years ago…and only Mystique can lead him to the fruit of his loins!

What did Marvel mean by this? in case it is not what my dirty mind think it is, who is the mother? will this character become 616 Nocturne?

Attached: How I Bamf My Mother.jpg (738x1140, 135K)

I hope the mom is Jubilee.

Motherfucker!

I hope it’s Laura. Since Logan has fucked Kurt’s mom it’s only fair that he get to fuck Logan’s daughter.

>A killer machine with healing factor, claws and that can teleport

Holy shit!

Bubcrawler sounds pretty broken.

Don't forget has darkness camouflage(can he still do that?), super senses, and innate superacrobatism.
Also a tail.

This is the worst thing that could happen to a good Catholic boy!

It's a world created by Nate Grey, so it makes sense for this to be happening.

Would she have only one claw, since the has only two fingers + thumb?

Gramma definitely looks doable, though

There’s an argument to be made about whether or not his faith is still there after jumping out of heaven and selling his soul for a new earthly body.

So it’s only Spidey that is not allowed to have offspring in the Marvel universe?

Did Kurt fuck Mystique?

Pretty much

Didn't he already have at least one bastard daughter? Nocturne?

That’s his daughter from a different universe, like all the various Scott/Jean offspring but Cable

Ahhhh ok

Nah that's to messed up for a Catholic boy.

Mystique will peace out when she gets called Grandma.

So money on this being Lil Nocturne.

Though she shouldn't hang out with Logan's brood. They are a bit crazy.

>who is the mother
His mother

would she have the toe claw as well?

She's be a cool fencer. Daddy teaching her the art of swordplay.

>Also a tail.
Unless it's a big fat lizard tail or fluffy tail I'm not intrested

That would be a pretty big change for Scarlet Witch too, I think she’s going to be with one of Kurt’s old flames or a completely new girl

Its kinda squishy on the end.

A squishy tail is not a big fat lizard tail or fluffy tail

AND can stick to walls

But it is fluffy, Kurt is covered in fur
I even remember once Beast joking/complaining about the fact that they are both covered in blue fur, but Kurt is the one that keeps getting the girls

Not fluffy enough

I hope we get a few good issues of swashbuckling father/daughter fun times before this gets reset. Nightcrawler is always great.