These two just ruin the entire DC universe. Ruin. Completely

These two just ruin the entire DC universe. Ruin. Completely.

All other heroes and their villains are completely trivial compared to these two.

It's so dumb. If the DC universe were real, the most significant another hero could do is simply call either of these two the moment they encounter a threat/villain and in literally 0.1 seconds the problem can be instantly resolved according to their powers.

At least the marvel universe doesn't have such stupid bullshit like these two. And their Mary sues don't just straight up imbalance a fight simply because they exist.

Attached: Flash_Race.jpg (400x600, 94K)

>Thinking The Flash and Supes have nothing else to do when things like Darkseid and elseworlds exist

Man, I don't like it when the Marvel universe feels nothing because of Captain Marvel, wow, what a waste of a universe

End yourself

Attached: I aint buying your bullshit nigga.png (362x259, 156K)

similarly, why don't any of the super smart superheroes every do anything to advance technology for the regular people?

I hate you stupid casual faggots that can only think in power levels

Attached: Gathers.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Shazam and Martian Manhunter are stronger and have more powers than Superman but they lack the same plot armor and popularity so they are job masters.

Weird how low Billy was on that chart DC had of the top ten fastest people

Attached: 1530730108574.jpg (1600x1070, 719K)

Cheetah and WW shouldn't be on the chart. Jay Garrick should. They just didn't want it to be a sausage fest.

Yeah The Speed of Mercury should trump Cheetah's magic speed. Also, DC, stop trying to make "Godspeed" a thing

Because status quo is king.

Same with Captain Atom and Black Adam.

ITT: OP reveals he came from Yea Forums

Except they have their own gallery of villains keeping them busy you absolute retard

Jay Garrick was not around when this was made late last year

Neither was Bart

Otherwise they'd be on there

Shouldn't catwoman be on this list as she can take down 3 flashs solo

>Martian Manhunter
>Shazam
>Wonder Woman
>Green Lantern(s)
>Captain Atom
>Power Girl
>Zatanna
All of them in roughly the same league as Superman and the Flash. Hell, Martian Manhunter is probably stronger than either of them, and Shazam is consistently portrayed as Superman's equal. They might be among the top dogs, but it's nowhere near as lonely up there as a lot of people assume.

Firestorm the Nuclear Man DESU

i was kind of surprised when i got older and started hearing people complain that dc had more powerful heroes than marvel. i thought it was the other way around? what with all the mutants running around and cosmic stuff

The DC universe isn't real. Also, read for stories you like, not for canon

If you look at face value wise maybe.

This.

Attached: canonfags.jpg (990x872, 158K)

Quality>quantity

It’s almost as if they fight really, really powerful space gods or something...

Everyone's got stupid bullshit. Just look at the cosmic nonsense characters like Silver Surfer or Captain Marvel have pulled off? That doesn't stop it from being entertaining.

This.

Honestly, Marvel's universe is just as "bullshit" really.

>Struggle to thugs with bomerang and ice gun

Wonder Woman gets her speed from Hermes, so that should more or less make her equal to Shazam

Cheetah gets her powers from Urzkartaga, a minor god, but she's always been faster than Diana. So that tracks.

Marvel has a lot of heavy hitters, they're just not nearly as focused or front-and-center as DC's cast.

People are going to give a bunch of stupid answers, but the real and factual truth is that independent of power-levels or logic, the main guys will always be Superman and Batman. Sure, Superman sometimes will throw a bone to characters like the Flash and Shazam, by showing in certain situations that the Flash is faster than him and that Shazam can knock him down, but in every other moment Superman will remain the most powerful DC hero and because he's Superman he'll be the one punching the big bad. Same goes for Batman. Batman doesn't have any powers, yes, but because he's Batman he'll always be the one to come up with the answer to everyone's problems and be the one to be punching the big baddie together with Superman. Likewise even if writers show that any other DC character can overwhelm him, if the story asks for it Batman will defeat anyone, even Superman, because he sells more.

Now everyone else? They're just Superman and Batman's supporting cast. Take the Flash for example. He's either shown as wallpaper controlling the crowds or catching a plot device fast, or he's hit with retarded rays and gets taken out by some stupidity.

I mostly agree with the trouble that Supes causes with the overall DCU, but mostly disagree with the Flash.

Barry is incredibly potent but he has limits. Exactly what is the Flash going to do when, say, Warworld flies into the solar system and fires a death star laser into the Earth, blowing up the entire planet?

Flash vastly outclasses his own villains. He is almost worthless against most Supes villains.

>Barry is incredibly potent but he has limits. Exactly what is the Flash going to do when, say, Warworld flies into the solar system and fires a death star laser into the Earth, blowing up the entire planet?

Run into the past and dismantle it before it can even fire. Stuff like vibrations or increasing mass through high speed has been shown to work on Superman-level people several times. Even recently Zoom beat the entire Justice League.

>If the DC universe were real
Good thing it's not then

>At least the marvel universe doesn't have such stupid bullshit like these two
There are literally omnipotent heroes sitting in Marvel's New York.

Don't Marvelfags know their own company? That's pretty sad.

How does he *get* to it to dismantle?

He can time travel all he wants but if he needs to be in a place that is elsewhere in a *spacial* dimension he is just spinning his wheels.

>At least the marvel universe doesn't have such stupid bullshit like these two.
Except for Hyperion, Thor, Blue Marvel, Sentry, Franklin Richards, Silver Surfer, Nate Grey, Legion, Reed Richards, Dr. Strange and a hundred more.

>inb4 IT'S DIFFERENT WHEN BASED MARVEL DOES IT

>DCfag seething

God, you guys are such crybabies. OP just threw that line in there to work you and it sure did "work", like magic. How old are you kid? You act like a little bitch.

>Marvelfag seething
As always with your kind. How do you feel about all those characters stronger than Superman and Flash all living in the same damn city? Is this what good storytelling feels like?

The various Flashes have ran through space before. although it was mostly tied to one shot plot devices.

>Make super advanced tech for regular people
>Every villain on Earth now has access to super advanced tech
Yeah that's smart.

Post pages where Flashes dunk on Supes.

Attached: RCO008 (2).jpg (3975x3056, 3.93M)

Attached: RCO009 (3).jpg (1988x3056, 2.35M)

I want to make an Elseworld where among other things, Superman refuses to fight due to a traumatic childhood event where he killed an animal to protect his Pa. This Superman would be as powerful as the normal one but would seek nonviolent solutions and is deathly afraid of unleashing his strength out of concern he'll take another life. This self-imposed limit would make more grounded threats a bigger threat because Superman is too scared to punch them out and needs to find a way to outsmart them while protecting civilians, and he only steels up and starts swinging when a true crisis like Zod, Terra-Man or the New Gods show up.

DC has several characters just as, if not more powerful than Superman and Flash.

The problem is that either they job to make Superman look better, or the writers keep pitting characters like Superman against foes that have no chance in the first place against most heroes.

There's also the fact that not every story has to be focused on beating the shit out of a villain to be good, meaning you can write a spectacular story about a powerful character that doesn't involve them being physically challenged.. But it's easy to default to that.

Attached: 1540687920566.png (900x900, 995K)

Running through time is running through space, user.

I hate YOU stupid casuals who can only think in power levels. It'd be nice to read a Batman book where someone doesn't suggest calling Superman so Batman can say, "No, this is MY city!" The OP shit sucks for reasons other punching time really hard being retarded and you being OK with that.

>Hyperion
Useless
>Thor
Only ever as relevant as Superman
>Blue Marvel
Useless
>Sentry
Literally mentally ill, and not only in the comic book way
>Franklin Richards
You got me
>Silver Surfer
Jobber #1
>Nate Grey
Irrelevant
>Legion
Irrelevant
>Reed Richards
Dr Doom's janitor
>Dr. Strange
Jobber and nowhere near as important as he used to be

>literally "IT'S OKAY WHEN BASED MARVEL DOES IT"
You Marvelfags should be banned for trolling.

Maybe we could share one Tommy?

*Marvel doesn't have more than three or four popular characters who have such stupid bullshit like these two.

>Talks about everyone's speed

>Barry's is just a blurb about working with Jim

The fuck?

DC doesn't have that many absolutely genius level inventors when compared to Marvel. Many of their smartest characters aren't inventors in that sense, and those who are either don't care about regular stuff (eg. various Brainiacs) or aren't as smart as the likes of Reed Richards (eg. Ted Kord).

I guess there's Mister Terrific but I know fuck all about him.