Victor and Valentino premieres Saturday, March 30th

Fuck you, let's talk about Cartoon Network's newest original series.

>Created by Diego Molano, this supernatural adventure comedy follows two half-brothers who spend a summer with their grandma in Monte Macabre, a small and mysterious town, where the myths and legends of Latin American folklore come to life.

Official Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=bWPMMV4Z5ew

Clip No. 1: youtube.com/watch?v=wwRulD9ouy8

Clip No. 2: youtube.com/watch?v=c_uaPbJ7rz0

Clip No. 3: youtube.com/watch?v=SU3zRN6J_V0

2016 Pilot: youtube.com/watch?v=dkGPIPSHyUk

Additional Info: animationmagazine.net/tv/trailer-cartoon-network-us-latam-launches-victor-and-valentino-march-30/

Attached: Created by Diego Molano (writer & board artist on NuPPG, BG layout artist on Black Dynamite and (1000x1317, 439K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_AlexHirsch/status/887382008485236736?s=19
twitter.com/TheMysteryofGF/status/1098026926990651392
youtube.com/watch?v=ES0sGsrheVo
youtube.com/watch?v=10l0GHWaOdc
youtube.com/watch?v=vsphK97RZOE
youtube.com/watch?v=tiS-qZLssCs
instagram.com/p/Bt6XQnuAKm1/
twitter.com/tvmanoise/status/1094070283906891776?s=21
tombcartoonmonkeyskeleton.blogspot.com/2019/02/work-around-town-4.html?m=1
twitter.com/ChickenWithTie/status/1043568798463348737
twitter.com/ChickenWithTie/status/994385217443024897
baraag.net/@jerseydevil
animationmagazine.net/tv/cartoon-network-revs-up-the-girl-power-in-march/
youtube.com/watch?v=UcCk0ycr-4I
youtube.com/watch?v=5IIptKuhU6I
youtube.com/watch?v=K-dMzE-E-98&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=yn6x33rJYCk
strawpoll.me/17512727
youtube.com/watch?v=HMKUlsJpov8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking Chicanotoons...

Why the fuck would anyone wanna watch CN's Gravity Falls knockoff? Dropped Before Premiere.

"We want the Gravity Falls audience"

Attached: CN_Logo_V.4.jpg (784x224, 44K)

>yfw it ends in a gay kiss

Attached: 1406415696218.jpg (219x265, 14K)

Isn’t it premiering on the app?

I like the style and designs, but man is supernatural stuff overdone right now. It's like supernatural mystery and lighthearted slice of life are the only two genres people can do anymore.

Looks awful, Black Hat cant come soon enough to burn this crap.

Attached: 1547616405354.jpg (389x425, 20K)

Dude you realize they are half-brothers right?

>>yfw it ends in a gay kiss
>>Based Incest

Attached: Father's Day Off (MCMLIII).gif (480x354, 3.8M)

pff I wish

Literally half-brothers.

People said the same for sci-fi. Honestly, I much prefer more supernatural stuff really. Always been a fan of the genre.

>two siblings spend the summer with their grandparent in a small town that's home to mythical/magical creatures
Oh, no no no no NO

Attached: It's totally not Gravity Falls, guys!.jpg (1000x1463, 299K)

just to clarify this is Chicano Gravity falls, Mexican Gravity falls is legend quest

Attached: por que cuatro peliculas no eran suficientes..jpg (480x320, 35K)

>original series

Attached: Steve-O.jpg (453x500, 38K)

>le Goth Girl with bitchy personality
GODDAMIT CN it's like you created this cartoon specially for me.

Attached: goth bitch.png (499x589, 213K)

Looks terrible.

I can do better

Attached: Flaming Tamale cover .png (1394x2221, 2.19M)

More like "We want the Gravity Falls and COCO audience!". I'm Argentinean so I'm not complaining.

I predict this show will have shitfest-level generals with the worst fetishfags, I mean:
>Shotafags
>Fatfags
>Lolifags
>Incestfags

I kike the pilot more but that chick is the only thing that i am excited for now

>supernatural elements and mysteries
>dUdE tHiS iS dEfInAtElY a Gf RiPoFf

Attached: drink this.jpg (540x541, 46K)

Attached: BDE0BB8D-E56D-4571-9896-5FCEA754E94A.gif (200x150, 1.39M)

Pineapple and Valentino pls

twitter.com/_AlexHirsch/status/887382008485236736?s=19

We all know it takes years for a show to land on screens. Pitching and development can take forever. For all we know, Diego could've had this series concept for well over a decade.

It's just unfortunate that VaV is coming out while Gravity Falls is still fresh on everyone's minds. That's what makes it look like CN cashing in on GF's success.

Attached: God, I wanna fuck Mamá Imelda.jpg (1280x936, 368K)

Based Alex

This guy loose the joke.

Attached: loose the joke.png (737x149, 21K)

It's got nice backgrounds, I can give it that much

Attached: Let the shipping commence.png (1920x1080, 1.87M)

KYS

Unironically 10/10 ending

Attached: Thank you, Hanna K.webm (1276x718, 695K)

Attached: a new loli.png (217x439, 119K)

It does feel like some is trying too hard to appear Mexican. Pic related is the first thing you see in the pilot, If I didn't know this was made by a Mexican I would have thought it was a racist joke.

With that in mind I think this could count as reverse racism, it so stereotypical is an insult to the intelligent of Americans.

Attached: Tacos.jpg (1280x800, 171K)

Nigger watch the pilot and you'll see it's literally a recrafted Gravity Falls

>Vic and Val are half-brothers
This was brought up twice in the pilot, so I'm hoping it can occasionally spark some tension between the two.

Attached: Over the Garden Wall - Songs of the Dark Lantern.jpg (1632x2754, 2.8M)

sold.
now let me see that thick latina teen and that Connie rip-off

Attached: 1528576566082.png (382x341, 109K)

Shotafags get Victor and Valentino, the other guys can get Owl House and Amphibia.

>minute-long trailer
>not even one shot with this hot piece of ass
Why the holdup, Cartoon Network?

Attached: Gia Park (The Owl House Leaker).jpg (865x714, 106K)

Looks alright, hope it has cool monsters

i hope

Not saying it's the titular characters, somewhere down the series there's gotta be side characters who're going to be involved. Gotta get those woke checkmarks.

Yes, it looks like they will engage in lots of banter. Victor seems to be a jokester.

Cute gay shotas > boring lesbianw. I can only hope for homo, but I'm guessing they'll probably ship Victor with the goth loli unfortunately.

Attached: f34ecf3bfe0f2a0b.png (1712x957, 508K)

>lewds already
Dude you should be actually happy, it seems gay incest will be the most common ship

Ho boy, more aztec toons

Just one more show for me to watch and hopefully like - it's all coming down to the writing. The character art-style is OK at best; the backgrounds are definitely nice. All I can say in the next decade is that we improve our character designs so they can be as good as our backgrounds for just fucking once...

Also, I have to proudly say that calling everything a GF ripoff because supernatural/sci-fi stuff in is just about as sad, pathethic, and overall retarded as calling Littlest Pet Shop a horse show ripoff... Anyone who still does this - neck yourself. Same with anyone calling THIS a GF ripoff. You've only proven your stupidity to the rest of the world outside of here.

Fuck off, Entard.

I agree with you, what we have seen so far points more to a "hey let's explore Mexican folklore in a modern setting" rather than another GF.

It’s Gravity Falls as seen by the people who bored you with Mucha Lucha. I’m a shotafag and even I don’t want this.

Thanks for the sketch, though, guy. You’re good.

The only other person who gets it around here.
Thank you.

Yeah it'll be like this for the next few years too.

It's Gravity Falls. It's Gravity Falls, right down to the same shitty art style. Are we so starved of original ideas, we're letting bootlegs of our own terrible shows over the border?

Me too brah. If this show doesn't have a single loli waifu it's dead on arrival for me.

Already found one

No female mc, not gonna watch that shit

>intelligent
>american
Pick one faggot

>Two siblings go on supernatural adventures in a small town with an older relative
The inspiration is clear, let's say.

>tfw TheMysteryofGF is joking about Victor and Valentino ripping off Gravity Falls as we speak
twitter.com/TheMysteryofGF/status/1098026926990651392

This dude does realize that he holds some of the greatest power and influence in the Gravity Falls fandom, right? This shitty joke will only encourage GF fanboys to further target a show that has yet to even air. And that fauxpology he tweeted later on does jack shit when the original tweet linked above is still well and alive.

R.I.P. Diego Molano

Attached: OK K.O.!'s shitty 'Ghoul School' crossover episode.png (688x720, 471K)

Based

Attached: Amphibia, Twelve Forever, The Casagrandes, Infinity Train, The Owl House.jpg (2561x3400, 2.52M)

He and vailskyfag (or whatever his name is) are ruining new mystery shows by calling them rip-offs. Welcome to the Wayne suffered from this.

I agree that Don Jalapeño is one hot piece of ass, but didn't you see the second clip that OP linked?

Attached: ♩It's a good day have a good day♩.png (800x800, 80K)

The problem is not the joke, the problem is people taking it too seriously.
And unfortunately since we're talking about Twitter, people will indeed take it too seriously and ruin it for some.

>Val's new voice
Ruined

Attached: 1547599899695.jpg (600x960, 86K)

>4 posts in and the discussion turns to people's fetishes.
Is this a heralding of things to come?

Bring on the shota

Well, we got this at least

Attached: by Taylor C. (enenkay).png (1280x892, 608K)

BTW everyone, March 30 is just the TV premiere, we’ll have 10 episodes by then:
>Fans can check out “Victor and Valentino” ahead of its TV premiere through Cartoon Network’s app and video on demand. The first episode will be available starting March 4 and another on March 15. Eight new episodes will be available on March 29. All the episodes will also be available in Spanish.

At least it will be easy to get the rips

haha gay

Attached: file.png (1310x738, 1.03M)

So how is CN going to treat this show? Will it get reruns at the 5 to 8 block or will they not show anything of it till new episodes?

It was greenlit under the current management and carries the TV-Y7 rating so at the very least they don’t seem to have any petty or stupid reasons to ignore it.
Who knows though, that it has a mystery element impiles there may be some serialization and a tone other than being a mindless brightly colored joke machine, both things they hate.

t. retarded

This show is just a reminder that millennials have no original ideas on either side of the wall. And no, the zoomers will not make anything better.

The only original thing gen x did was Ren and Stimpy and it's fucking awful. 80s cartoons were just toy commercials. 70s cartoons were just Scooby Doo. Fuck off.

Attached: good.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Cool on my birthday, like invader Zim and fairly odd parents too

Saw the pilot when it first came out. Wasn't the biggest fan. I actually think this project has grown on me a bit. Don't really like the voice of the skinny kid but I can get past that. This show might get brushed off to some as a GF clone. But from the clips & pilot the show dosen't feel like one at all. Though it's obvious they are trying to reach the gravity falls audience with it's marketing. I can see if this show is decent enough that if it airs right before Infinity Train or after that they'd be a decent portion of people who wouldn't mind to watch the two shows back to back.

>This show might get brushed off to some as a GF clone.
It’s far more blatant than Welcome to the Wayne, which struggled to gain a foothold initially due to that impression and now Nick likes to pretend doesn’t exist. V&V will fare better regardless because being on CN means instant credibility for your typical kids’-lore-cartoon fan, for whatever reason (to this day plenty of people who never watched the show legally seem to believe GF was a CN show)

Attached: B8B6CD1D-8976-4849-A2C4-5B53E329197E.jpg (640x533, 99K)

Minor gripe, but this shot just irks me. What’s the point of having him play Vic and Val’s tongues like a harp if all you hear is his whistling? It’s just weird sound design.

Attached: alebrije.jpg (1242x1242, 273K)

>'What the taco?'

Attached: Scoob cringes.jpg (540x405, 45K)

WTTW really got the short end of the stick. I do wish it had gotten less crude, more constructed character designs, though

Attached: at least the mom was still hot.jpg (768x433, 118K)

I found everything about the show quirkily charming (though the pilot’s looser sketchier animation did the designs more justice) but I’ll concede at this point that the designs must have turned a lot of people off compared to if they had went with a more conventional artstyle.

What Nick did to this show was actually infuriating and I feel bad for the team because the story was actually going places and Season 2 ended in a cliffhanger that will be left as it is.

Everyone I know who liked GF knows it's a Disney property. Never watched WTTW. Why were their any Gravity Falls comparisons? The shows art, description, plot, and character dynamics don't seem similar at all to GF. Except for the siblings and mysteries dynamic it dosen't at feel like GF. Do you really think that's why the show failed people said it was a GF clone? Also how good is it?

Main thing is that there are a brother and sister whose last name is Timbers and they go by Team Timbers (vs. Pines, both tree-related names), and just the very basic premise of “serialized show with kids solving mysteries”. There were definitely plenty of accusations of rip-off going around when it first premiered.
Anyway, I think it’s pretty good. Much more plot-heavy and dedicated to progression and world-building than GF, which is a more character-driven show, but still with a lot of quippy humor. Dialogue is sort of like Bob’s Burgers but with all sorts of crazy fantastical shit going on. It’s fun escapism and it has an NYC setting, almost all taking place in a giant apartment building, so if you like urban fantasy it’s a treat.
Another mistake they made was putting all the setup in the pilot (which was split across several “webisodes” on the Nick website) that they didn’t rehash in the series and also didn’t have officially availible at the time the show aired years later, which surely led to a lot of confusion from people jumping in with the first actual episode.

>all these cries of "Gravity Falls clone"
It's really common for networks to tell creatives "we'll only give your cartoon the green light if you make it like this other successful show." It has nothing to do with the actual writing, characters or overall plot.
Just look at how Megamind came out shortly after Despicable Me, but it was a world apart and stood on its own 2 legs terrifically.

Judge the show by its own merits.

Where do you think you are?

>Taylor Kaye
>happy for her breakout job despite her bleh portfolio
>yet get reminded about her boyfriend whose only notable work was so loved and celebrated but now is down the dumps out of his own mismanagement

Attached: 1513626988704.jpg (500x281, 43K)

Don't forget FatShotafags

>Taylor Kaye
Who?

Fuck off JMD

What about incest-fat-shotafags? These are the worst.

Is there even something like that, though?
Like, shotafags are ok as long as they don't clash with lolinegroes, and we only have a local chubfag, but something like that seems... impossible to say the least.

It may happen with this show tho.

Aw, Wayne didn't deserve that

delicious armpits

>Two siblings solving mysteries and dealing with the paranormal in their sleepy little town and living with their elderly caretaker.
>Add a thin coat of Chicano paint to it

Wow, you're right that sounds completely different!

Haha get it, because they're Mexican! It's like how Americans say "What the burger?"

>Mexican Soos
>Mexican Grunkle Stan
>Mexican Dipper
>Mexican Mabel
>Mexican Wendy

He's not playing it like a harp, he's playing it like a guitar. Maybe it confused you since the strumming is part of the music accompanying the scene.

Attached: x1080-k6P[1].jpg (1920x1080, 303K)

I want to fuck mexican Wendy

>tfw the characters look way more appealing in animatic form
youtube.com/watch?v=ES0sGsrheVo

youtube.com/watch?v=10l0GHWaOdc

youtube.com/watch?v=vsphK97RZOE

youtube.com/watch?v=tiS-qZLssCs

Attached: Caroline Hung should’ve helped design the cast.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Huh. I do hear the strumming now. Still, it could've been louder. Hopefully, they fixed that with a final mixing session.

Some things we know about Victor and Valentino crew wise:
Created by Diego Molano (former bg designer at Titmouse, did storyboards for the PPG reboot and was a bg designer on OK KO)
Supervising Producer: Casey Alexander (boarder on post-movie spongebob, director on uncle grandpa, board director on Billy Dilley, director on Unikitty)
Directors: Ryan Kramer (boarder on Uncle Grandpa, is now on the upcoming Looney Tunes shorts) and Leticia Abreu Silva (boarder on the Puss and Boots netflix show and the PPG reboot)
Storyboard artists: Zach Ballissimo, April Amézquita, Carmen Liang

FUCKING MEXICANS WHY DO YOU HAVE TO EXIST AND MAKE CARTOONS FUCK THIS SJW AGENDA I HOPE DRUMPF DEPORTS EVERY FUCKING GRINGO AT CN THEN REMOVES THE 19TH AMMENDMENT SO THE ANTI-MALE PROPAGANDA THAT IS STEVEN JEWNIVERSE WILL GET CANCELLED, I AM NOT RUDE OR RACIST THEY JUST CAN'T TAKE CRITICISM

She does a webcomic called Monsterkind. Her boyfriend does former Yea Forums favorite webcomic Paranatural.

Also Spencer Rothbell is writing, but not sure whether this is a board-driven show (like most CN), script driven (like Gravity Falls), or a hybrid with a dense detailed outline but without much specific dialogue (like Rothbell’s previous show Clarence)

at least beaners are trying. Meanwhile, we get more shit from CN

lol I know people like this

>Supernatural elements
Seems to be in a lot of cartoons that are coming out. I love it really, glad to see them embracing that side of things again.

>106071598
>Misha
Opinion discarded.

I think the other CN shows to use the clarence system are the first season of the ben 10 reboot (the boarder credits were "storyboards and additional writing by") and I think PPG reboot (it has a fullblown "written and storyboarded by" credit, but the way one boarder on neogaf mentioned the "quality of the scripts" seems to imply something meatier and less leeway than board-driven show outlines)
a combination of Spencer's presence and a chunk of the crew having a PPG reboot pedigree makes it seem more likely than usual

It's pretty cool man. Just gotta get past the art.

Attached: Saving_Saraline (2).gif (324x260, 3.58M)

happens more often than you think

Attached: ttstoryboard3.png (784x797, 509K)

I need to return to that show.

Season 2 was actually really good in terms of writing. My only issue is that the rest of the main team were not that relevant, but the new bad guy was amazing.

Don’t forget Miggs Perez (former board artist on Uncle Grandpa and That One Particular TBS Cartoon That Will Never See the Light of Day™)

Attached: 7F099BC3-6BC9-437B-9EE7-40848FD3DFEF.png (516x1301, 238K)

We have too many people on our team. Good for big final battle type things like the final Vampire fight in Season 1 but not so good for long term smaller skirmishes.

>That One Particular TBS Cartoon That Will Never See the Light of Day™
The Cops?

Attached: 18D92C7C-620F-4739-A0E5-2F9EC3517ED4.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

He referring to Close Enough, the show that was delayed over last year with a no source of confirmation of release aside from a video from Vimeo that featured a 4 second clip (which someone had uploaded one on YouTube)

Dead in a week just like Summer Cuck Island.

Megamind was a shitty movie.

The show’s composer recently confirmed on Twitter that it isn’t done yet, it seems that though they finished the initial batch of episodes they were grenlit for, the network ordered more of them. It’s still in production

>Megamind
>a shitty movie
This ain’t it, chief

Attached: 548C6016-E782-4EFD-B13B-8A7CED18BCBD.jpg (860x535, 87K)

>Oh Jonah Hill, you're such a creepy incel! I could never be with you!
>But let me hook up with this guy just as bad and tried to kill me on several occasions, cuz he's hot

I hope it continues but it looks like Nick is going to dump it on Nicktoons. I feel bad for Billy Lopez.

the pilot was shit

So Chicano = Mexican-American?

>Mexican Gravity Falls

Attached: 1550058124570.jpg (640x480, 42K)

Ren and Stimpy is a Boomer Toon, Gen X started making shows in the mid-late 90's and throughout most of the 00's.

West Coast Mexican American.

Boooring. Give me Infinity or give me death!

Attached: Sofia Alexander.jpg (720x1280, 64K)

Poor Louis C.K. just wanted to masturbate in public

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 69K)

hahaha

Attached: Dr. Ken Jeong.gif (245x245, 528K)

i like girls with big boobies and fat asses

Too bad 75% of the show will be focused on the MCs :^)

I just hope Victor won’t be too annoying of a character

Like Cricket (BCG) was

I like the fatty

Some cutscenes show him in a less annoying fashion, it seems he can take things a bit more seriously. I don't want Mabel 2.0 in this.

I actually had no idea The Casagrandes was already slated to premiere specifically in October: instagram.com/p/Bt6XQnuAKm1/

I was hoping Amphibia could have an estimated release date by now

Attached: Carlota (by dop).png (506x506, 136K)

>a nice, thicc body
She's already way better waifubait than Wendy Corduroy.

Same

Whose [unattainable] love interest do you think she'll be? Victor's or Valentino's? Or both?

Attached: Mexican Wendy.jpg (654x873, 58K)

Sharing is caring, I mean, this show could start the trend of double /ss/

Dana confirmed less than 20 minutes ago on Twitter that The Owl House is definitely starting this year (I'd guess fall) and Amphibia has been in production longer so I'm thinking summer.
Big City Greens' premiere date and season two pickup got announced almost exactly one month before it aired which is more typical in the industry I think (see Victor and Valentino here) than Nick already giving a month for that show. May announcement for a June premiere for Amphibia sounds right to me, but who knows besides the all-powerful Mouse.

>Amphibia has been in production longer so I'm thinking summer
I was hoping mid to late spring

I'm pretty sure that's their mom.

Could be, but it's an unconventional time to debut a broadcast show. Typically Disney debuts cartoons in either January, June, or August.
Late August to early September is the start of the standard television season, January is the mid-season, and summer is the off-season (where the big broadcast channels don't premiere much, but the kids' channels like to take advantage of the fact their target audience is home).
There are definitely plenty of counter-examples, as especially if they have a full slate it's unwise to dump everything on the viewers at once, but for ratings statistics reasons (especially in regards to averaging the typical audience for a channel during each television season) they tend to prefer shows debut in one of the standard slots to maximize their numbers

Are you serious?

that chick on the right looks like discount Wendy.
And she´s still the best designed character in that picture.
Goddamit.

Thats not suppose to get me erect, how?

Victor and Valentino are top-tier shota material, user.

>Mexican cartoon
>Setting is Oaxacan
Fuck this piece of shit

Bye Nigger

Mexican goth loli

Attached: tumblr_pbz8tsFYJ81qbs05go3_r1_250.jpg (239x247, 27K)

Where is infinity Train?

I like the non-goth loli more but I’m sure this one’s personality will make her endearing in her own way

More Calarts liquid shit...

ikr

Victor and Valentino? More like Spictor and Goblino

also worth noting that BCG ended up premiering later than it probably could've due to Disney shaking things up wrt which shows premier on which channel

looks kinda fun

CN shows always look so cheap. I guess Nickelodeon has Spongebob to soak up revenue and Disney is Disney. CN got none of that, unfortunately.

I hope this go into the Steven Universe route, That's what I'm afraid of. Or like happened to Gravity Falls, Ending to short.

Fall...

Attached: E9E12462-424F-4186-9DAA-603C18F66F21.png (297x293, 65K)

Aww.. shit not this Boy loves older women shit again, Can't you think of something more original than that. Go ahead and kill me guys.

who is this qt?

Attached: 1531145089604.png (117x162, 36K)

yr mum

>CalArts show
>originality

Attached: 1492531590475.png (542x461, 87K)

>106094520
>MIshaFaggot
>Not ruining every fucking thread he's in with his waifu and RP bullshit that ruined /gfg/ and /tlhg/

Attached: 1540692895556.png (550x625, 310K)

you wanted tepito? fuck off SHITlango

The kid with the gap, is Vic right?

Fucking cute... no homo

Care to rephrase that, user?

Trump didn't build the wall fast enough.

Attached: stop.png (781x480, 121K)

>t. mexican

The link to that pic plz

Shit on Misha all you want, but at least he knows how to fucking respond to other anons’ posts.

Attached: 150F7FA0-D9E0-4376-A76F-4B3297539904.gif (540x381, 3M)

If they didn’t talk like a racist caricature of how Mexican Americans talk, I might have watched this show. It’s like they looked at El Tigre and decided Manny wasn’t Mexican enough.

>churro vendor literally phases through his cart's handlebars
Ooh, boy...

Attached: These are consecutive frames.jpg (1767x1184, 351K)

He needs to be shat on for being a child molester and not learning how to keep it to himself. Simple as that.

Fucking this.

Yeah - this cliche needs to crash and burn, already. How hard is it to have someone crush on someone in their age range and develop it in a real way??? Harsh reality: it's NOT fucking HARD at all.

Yeah - I can't see this show going anywhere good with such blatant animation errors. It's Social Justice Universe's failings all over again.
This is exactly why CN needs to get some new artists to foster some different styles, already. Can't happen fast enough.

This show will have the most pleasant fanbase

Attached: twitter shit.png (760x155, 25K)

second this notion

Holy shit that was fast, how long until Diego Molano gets threatened for not pandering to the fanbase, or even worse, the crew gets lewded?

>incest-fat-shotafags
What are some examples? Some people do draw the line when incest is mentioned.

Attached: 16B6055C-C942-4DB6-B0F6-17AA3AB6C41A.jpg (693x655, 306K)

Lewds when?

Attached: A1F7713C-D430-4E4A-AD51-06E751746B45.jpg (825x802, 78K)

when Pinecest and Loudcest existed

Is Valentino supposed to be basically large Hispanic Dipper?

But incest with fatties involved?

I don’t know how much influence people like Valishitscum have but it didn’t help. Unless CN chooses to ignore V&V like Nick it should gain a little more traction.

That’s the problem with having a shit budget, unfortunately.

Oh, I get it! Because Mexicans are on the whole, the most obese humans on earth.

>Season 2 ended in a cliffhanger that will be left as it is.
While the series was clearly wrapped up quicker than was intended, it didn't 'end' on a cliffhanger, they just teased the possibility of more to come...which I guess can be equally infuriating.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-02-24-15h54m34s186.jpg (1047x574, 231K)

>Let the shipping commence.png
>shipping with a cute chub
>shipping the cute chub with his half brother

Attached: 0CE4CDAE-FB4D-42EF-B01C-A8FF703EC064.jpg (2000x1047, 179K)

Attached: D7C728B3-4C8F-480E-A07C-4E49C1460779.gif (461x300, 3.93M)

Do Victor and Valentino watch Dragon Ball?

Attached: pedrohan.jpg (700x922, 524K)

Not too surprising since Diego worked on nuPPG

Attached: Animation Errors Galore.png (1280x717, 604K)

>his name is Don
Uber keks

Attached: IMG_4514.gif (837x717, 1.01M)

You cannot call yourself Latino/hispanic if you have not watched DB

What? Source?

What's the problem with that picture?

This
twitter.com/tvmanoise/status/1094070283906891776?s=21
Plus
tombcartoonmonkeyskeleton.blogspot.com/2019/02/work-around-town-4.html?m=1

Looks like jerseydevil but I couldn't find the pic.

>moob cleavage
What are you doing to me, CN??

>linking to Steve Hulett's blog again
Have his "Work Around Town" posts ever been proven to be anything more than just vague assumptions based off of industry artists' social media or from whatever pilots CN occasionally releases?

I get that Steve's apparently an Animation Guild member, but it honestly bugs me how much you guys continue taking these casual blog posts as official announcements. As far as I'm concerned, Ballmastrz: 9009 still hasn't been picked up for a second season.

Attached: Eyeroll.png (340x336, 60K)

And bear in mind this is just the preview, maybe the show will include more lewd shots aka fanservice.

I know, right?

You'll find more on Victor than Valentino

Thanks dude, also JD just posted a new Vic lewd.

>spic gravity falls

wonderful

Explain. I don’t get your joke

>This thread

Attached: 1551038139264.jpg (1200x705, 84K)

Wow, such an original comment user, your insights are so thoughtful.

He meant to say I hope this doesn't go into the steven universe route, I just know this guy on twitter, he's not a good speller.

ITT:mexican knockoff of gravity falls

See

Amphibia? More like Ain't Good for Ya!

Twelve Forever? More like Pshhh Whatever!

The Casagrandes? More like The CACA Grandes!

Infinity Train? More like Shitfinity Stain!

The Owl House? More like The Bowel House!

Attached: Mung Daal.jpg (480x640, 23K)

>Valishitscum

Attached: James Poyser.gif (276x248, 736K)

Mung!

Attached: Oh you.png (766x625, 374K)

Based Mungfag

"Don" is a slang to name old third aged men. In this case his name is literally Don, so it's like he's named Mister.

Attached: 1532483466030.png (335x335, 119K)

>misspelling a word that's the clear focus of a shot and is intended to be read by the audience
Yikes

That wouldn't even make sense considering Vic and Val are half-brothers on their father's side.

Attached: DRAMA BOMB.png (1920x1080, 1.33M)

Attached: Mimic Madness.png (1920x1080, 2.29M)

*Chicano knockoff of Gravity Falls
Fixed

Attached: 1526269389219.png (680x920, 217K)

Attached: tumblr_oxvrr7LiMf1wzypxlo1_400.gif (400x480, 934K)

And I think this will add some spice to the show, the clash between them two. Hopefully the writers make the most out of this opportunity.

Looks like the fatfags are going to be pandered to again and I’m absolutely okay with that

Attached: 805EAA4C-5424-4C9F-82F8-F33C5A910C0C.jpg (520x520, 57K)

Any lewds for Valentino?

Attached: F98501A1-DB83-4EFB-A364-10793ED62D09.jpg (379x403, 59K)

I'm not sure. He seems to be the voice of reason, but not sure about book smarts the same way Dipper is.

What are other kids' cartoons with half-siblings that actually addressed this relationship

Attached: yo hey Donna I wanna get on ya.gif (355x540, 747K)

If we're lucky, there won't be any. Valentino is a pure boy.

Attached: by ChickenWithTie.png (800x1178, 576K)

Is Summer Camp Island even good? I haven't cared to check out much beyond the pilot.

Attached: Hanna K. Nyström.jpg (1920x819, 200K)

One of those rare instances where the series was better than the pilot as in it was nothing like the pilot. Weather or not you like the series is a different story though but I think its pretty much agreed upon that the pilot was really awful.

I cant find the pic on ChickenWithTie's twitter, cos twitter's terrible. source?

Sure thing: twitter.com/ChickenWithTie/status/1043568798463348737

And here's the tweet that pic related's from: twitter.com/ChickenWithTie/status/994385217443024897

Attached: adorabibble.png (1122x1672, 3.01M)

Currently one on R34

Like this?

Attached: 0ACB50FF-4D2F-4B4E-B9CD-D70695CFAE58.jpg (3087x1507, 526K)

On the second pic looks almost like Valentino's v-line is showing lmao

He just recently uploaded one on baraag.net as well as r34

>He
Who’s the artist?

JerseyDevil

Attached: 1536578625889.gif (300x400, 1.58M)

>mfw i saw Valentino in the baraag

Attached: 13FAC21B-6894-4C41-957B-7D342F2E349E.gif (400x379, 2.19M)

Attached: 8D1CCEEF-BB1C-4486-A1C2-39E3681B5726.jpg (1614x2029, 492K)

Salsa, brother?

Attached: 1539303148247.jpg (331x248, 14K)

baraag.net/@jerseydevil

There’s more!?

Attached: D5B90AD4-A84A-41D5-864F-11870A256282.gif (498x249, 2.24M)

Aside from his profile? I haven't seen new stuff

>what is the brothers/sisters grimm series that predates gravity falls by years
Close minded mouthbreathers like yourself really push this idea of "if one thing is really popular that means it started it mindset"
Art style critiques aside but I guess this Is just the look of this decade of western animation since its pretty simple to draw and lends itself to an array of unique looks

>Shameless Mexican GF ripoff
Disgusting

Was about to post this. He totally has a vagina bone.

Two works sharing a common theme or premise does not necessarily mean one is ripping off the other, but when one work is copying another series' premise, and character archetypes, and themes, and presentation... well, if it quacks like a duck...

Attached: (You).gif (480x238, 415K)

Now the question is, does Victor also have a noticeable v-line?

I’m genuinely hyped for pic related. Anne and Sprig seem like they'll make a fun duo, and while I'm sure the intro barely scratches the surface of what to expect from the show, the world of Amphibia looks really interesting and hopefully means more time spent going on fun/epic adventures and explorations into ancient ruins rather than spending episodes upon episodes having mundane stories in that little rural village.

Also, the backgrounds look fucking amazing. Ian Worrel's killin' it yet again!

Attached: 090115A5-7146-4350-AFE0-096D57232550.png (1920x1080, 2.57M)

I want to FUUUCK Eda!

Attached: 6CA5B083-61FC-4220-BA93-6386B4E42F85.gif (600x582, 483K)

Attached: D0BDCBEA-3E18-43D4-AFC4-5AF1205121A0.jpg (792x792, 77K)

She’s gotta pretty nice back

Attached: 26600FE2-8419-4C7A-AA74-B6C3E53DF334.jpg (640x1138, 174K)

>all these chubby shotafags
God, I hope all this changes once we finally get some footage with that thicc girl in the green dress

Attached: 2ADA2F4F-D458-4805-AEDA-27C308EA5D89.png (800x600, 542K)

Attached: dance.gif (640x360, 3.7M)

Im into Vic, not val

That gap automatically makes him superior

>Baby Valentino
That doesn't sound too b-
>#NSFW

Attached: 13646824022953.jpg (640x480, 67K)

Chubby shotas the best kind, but there are exceptions of course

Attached: 970698AB-FBC0-41F4-B2CD-76D9BB58D90F.gif (500x281, 116K)

>everybody saw the SDCC poster and thought this was another Li’l Gideon

Attached: 38294FBD-EEAC-42AA-B8CE-3303909CA6AA.jpg (1242x892, 187K)

nah it sucks ass

You have excellent taste

Attached: OH NO HE DIDN'T.gif (600x338, 1.12M)

SOMEONE STOP THIS MADMAN, HE'S STYLING ON EVERYONE

GTFO

What SDCC poster?

See here:

Once it showed up online last summer, Yea Forums was quick to knock it down by claiming it was nothing but stolen characters (McGucket, Gideon, Connie, etc.)

Oh, shit. Is Diego voicing Victor in the Spanish dub, too? Nice.

Attached: Folk Art Foe.jpg (1080x1080, 96K)

>not wanting to fuck a mature, lewd witch who's clearly a freak in the sheets

Attached: Dana Terrace's Twitter (March 1st, 2018).jpg (2048x2048, 1.91M)

Attached: Annecy 2018.png (1264x1451, 2.72M)

Attached: anony_moose_3.png (1278x1831, 1.11M)

Attached: by Catherine Hannaford (Rincat21).jpg (1280x1445, 227K)

Attached: by Maddi Gonzalez.png (1280x1565, 514K)

I WANT TO LICK EDA'S WITCHY THIGHS

Attached: by Kellye Perdue (peroroh).jpg (900x637, 73K)

Attached: Charlie Bryant.jpg (682x681, 110K)

Attached: Cat Harman.jpg (1280x1043, 270K)

Attached: Rhea Dadoo.jpg (740x740, 50K)

Attached: RAICES Charity Stream.png (595x654, 109K)

Attached: mommy pls.jpg (640x1138, 67K)

Attached: I want her to step on my dick.jpg (640x1138, 119K)

Attached: Luz Batista.jpg (1280x1708, 184K)

Attached: BIG HAIR.jpg (1080x1080, 147K)

Attached: Chinese New Year.jpg (3318x3074, 1.34M)

Attached: Midterms.jpg (1080x1080, 192K)

Oh great, a Hot Topic Gideon, just what the world needs right now.

Attached: 9BF7CA36-9B5B-48A0-B032-D6410350D94B.jpg (1330x809, 370K)

Attached: There better be WAY more r34 of Eda than of Luz.png (1199x952, 907K)

>that filename
Good luck with that, I really doubt it considering I for one would way rather lick a cute skinny brown girl from head to toe than do sex things with someone old enough to be my grandma

>4
Autism.

animationmagazine.net/tv/cartoon-network-revs-up-the-girl-power-in-march/
>Saturday, March 30 at 9:30 a.m. (ET/PT) “Folk Art Foes” When Vic accidentally unleashes the lord of mischief from an ancient relic, Victor and Valentino have to work together to trap it back inside.
>“Dead Ringer” When Vic doesn’t pick Val for his soccer team, Val vows to win with his own squad. But when his team doesn’t match up, he resorts to supernatural means to win.
>“Brotherly Love” After breaking Chata’s plant, Vic and Val must accomplish the seemingly easy task of replacing it; this proves difficult when their squabbling puts Monte Macabre in jeopardy.
>“Chata’s Quinta Quinceañera” Vic and Val want to go to a friend’s pool party on the same day as their grandma’s quinceañera, so they use a magical flute that allows them to teleport and attend both at the same time.

Shit taste, mate. And Luz is not for lewd.

Attached: Luz_alarmed.jpg (640x1137, 86K)

chicanos trying too hard to pander to mexicans its cringy

You didn’t watch the movie if you think Roxanne loved megamind when romance was towards the end

>every DC Super Hero Girls episode title is a hashtag
But I'm still excited for that show. The Craig of the Creek episodes sound exciting as always, and Victor and Valentino could be cute at least. Kinda bummed about no OK K.O.!, though.

Attached: waitin_for_the_Bobs_Burgers_Movie_teaser_like.jpg (317x322, 24K)

it's a love-it-or-hate-it kinda show. I thought it was pretty good

>kicking off with a pool episode
aw yiss

>mexican kids
boring

How so?

they just bore me

This is gonna pander to the chubfags, isn’t it?

Honestly, The only time I've been excited by mexican shotas was only Ricochet and Manny Rivera

Can't wait for all the art of Luz getting plenty of special hugs from skeezy old anons.

>a grandma having a quinceañera
lolwut

Attached: 1544860041500.jpg (600x850, 127K)

Chubby shota versus rambunctious shota

>lolwut
I'm going to assume their grandma didn't get to have one.

Attached: DmYHGvMV4AAYnZx.jpg large.jpg (2048x2046, 175K)

Mexicans are notoriously mean to their fat kids. Expect lots of bullying.

To shotafags in general, dude.

>Amphibia
>The Owl House
>What this thread is about (V&V)
>Infinity Train
>Maybe that DC Girls joint
>Tangled: TAS coming back
>Star Vs. ending (and good riddance to that...)

Wow, that's a lot to look forward to in this year, besides leaving out new seasons of other things, too.

Well, here's hoping these first couple episodes can put up or shut up, that's for sure. Like I've said, the show can only shine if the writing and characters are good (if not great); looking good is only a fraction of success.

Don't worry - once we get some females, the R34 fodder will be endless on all counts.

The best part? They're not real people, so no one's getting in trouble, as much as some people still want to believe that.
Doesn't excuse the insane amount of it you see in The Loud House threads that pop up everywhere, but whatever!

same user Well, that's provided the show proves itself to be good enough to get people into drawing more and more of it, of course...

Stay classy, MungFag. Gonna watch all these shows, either way. Better than eating at your shitty restaurant.

Oh, and get rid of Chowder - might improve your sales a little... I doubt it, though.

At worst it's gonna be mexican GF like many faggots on the internet want others to think.
At best it will be a quality show on its own with good writing and a compelling story.
About the porn, yeah, there are obviously females that will appear frequently so I guess everyone will have lewds of their fav character.

I like it, but it's only OK at best. You can do so much better, trust me.

Its a GF reference. The last episode has the two male cops kiss. Ends in a gay kiss. user was probably referring to its GF likeness.

Based

It was most likely an AT reference

The Loud House is just a harem anime for Yea Forumsfags in Nickelodeon clothing anyway.

BASED Mung poster

>Quinta Quinceañera
15 x 5= 75 years
It seems she has been celebrating Quince años multiple times

Why would she though? Quince años are celebrated in a style that suits a teenager.

Maybe she is obsessed over it and her family let her has her way?

Crossover with Villainous when?

>Star Vs. ending (and good riddance to that...)
Great taste, user. Since the second season, SvtFoE has just been Disney’s bargain-bin Gravity Falls successor (a serialized dramedy with lore) to help keep their animation division alive until GF alumni inevitably pitched and sold their own series.

The future’s looking bright for Disney Channel, so long as they treat their cartoons with respect rather than shoving them into shitty timeslots *cough*Saturdays@8AM*cough*

Attached: The Future of Disney Television Animation.jpg (1958x1224, 2.5M)

there's a mexican restaurant down the road that's run entirely by mexicans and the aesthetic is pretty much this, cept much lower budget

mexicans love their stereotypes, only americans find them "offensive" for whatever retarded reason

>every DC Super Hero Girls episode title is a hashtag

It's not really weird thing I saw. Nick's live-action show Sam and Cat also has episode titles with a hashtag.

Attached: rjt.png (636x360, 201K)

Generally descendants of immigrants are more likely to be offended by stereotypes than people in the original country (for example, Chinese-Americans are more likely to be offended by Chinese stereotypes than people who live in China)

Finally, he’s getting all the love Val deserves

New clip, niggas

youtube.com/watch?v=UcCk0ycr-4I

Attached: EECB5C7D-F599-4C1D-8A77-E201647F8A39.jpg (1080x1253, 88K)

>using ancient ruins as a skatepark
Kek

based & redpilled

any "gf clone" that doesn't have a Mabel character is automatically the better show.

Based for brilliant truth. Glad I'm not the only one who sees Star Vs. is crap and hopes Amphibia and The Owl House can hopefully kick ass in its place to make up for such a sad excuse of a show.

Same user here Same user here

And if everything turns out good, that's one more good cartoon for me, and more hopefully good fanart/porn, too. Better than SU getting abused for tbe umpteenth time...

Same user , BTW...

Care to explain why Mabel sucks, again? I'm not following - I'm honestly asking here...

That's what happens when the internet is dominated by American-hating weebs (i.e.: people who no self-respect/esteem, whatsoever...). FACT.

Same user again, To be fair, Star Vs. was pretty crap from Day One...
Without saying examples, I've seen better stuff - also, Ludo & Toffee were the only reasons I could bring myself to really care about it, too.

>traps Dipper and Wendy in a room with a shapeshifting predator so they fall in love
>gets upset about Dipper wanting to be the apprentice of one of the best scientists on the planet 'cos she'll be lonely
>catalyses the end of the world and refuses to help fix it

Attached: Mabel_Pines.png (248x401, 63K)

Okay, but name some more - really sell me on it. You're doing fine, so far, but it's not enough, yet.

I can't myself. I haven't watched GF since it first aired. There's a video essay on youtube about it I think.

If you've seen Star Vs., can you tell me what's wrong with Star (only if you can or want, of course.)??? Also, link to that Mabel-roasting vid, please. Thank you.

>Replaced her brother for a "cooler" version and she did that with no remorse
>Think of herself as always right
>Daterape a couple of teenagers

youtube.com/watch?v=5IIptKuhU6I
Again. I haven't seen the show in ages, so I don't know how valid this video is.

In just a few seconds..... I already bored as fuck, this isn't even that entertaining. Boring as hell. Just give me another season of Gravity Falls already Alex Fukin' Hirsch. Bye Bye
Faggotsyoutube.com/watch?v=K-dMzE-E-98&t=4s

Boring as fuck I'm outta here
youtube.com/watch?v=K-dMzE-E-98&t=4s

rude

Attached: 46E0D927-D370-4DC4-8CE0-F9750FFFCEE5.png (152x439, 54K)

See you in two months fag

I think so.

She’s such a cunt and a mediocre loli. You lolifags are better than this.

I liked that girl

Attached: nosecomo se llama.jpg (1700x1860, 840K)

Except he's not that pretentious. It seems both brothers can be serious and obnoxious at different times.

those colors are shit, though
i mean, overall, the art's jank too

Kys

w-what?...why are you so mean
I tried my best...

Damn, and I was worry about the Hilda fanbase getting filled with pedofags and turboretards. This show achieved in one day what Hilda took two months.

Attached: 149907139.jpg (480x480, 24K)

i honestly thought that was a repost
legit sorry for the ornery post
still, lol

That’s what happens when you cater to an untapped fetish

I'll just be watching the generals. Should be fun.

Mods wouldn't let it last an hour.

I think its alright, but I'm gonna keep an eye on it since so many people behind it were on adventure time, including the creator. Keep an eye out for the next season.

Here’s some more Charlene for you sick fucks. She’s voiced by Cristina Milizia (VA of Poison Ivy in the upcoming DC Super Hero Girls series).

Attached: Charlene.png (900x1333, 287K)

cute!

>Charlene
Nice name, shit.

>Dude, tacos and churros and dia el mortis, lmao!
I wonder how spics feel about the fact that their country is known for nothing other than meat in flatbread and drugs.

Attached: CameHereToLaugh.gif (500x373, 1.09M)

Why do they talk like chicanos?
>Eres atrapado
Jesusfuck

Spicanon here, we don't give a fuck.

It's just the sad truth of the TV animation industry

Attached: Kiana Khansmith.jpg (1920x835, 237K)

Who do you think the show is made for?

I heard that the Chupacabra was a Puerto Rican and American monster, how come it's always associated with Mexico then?

>She looks skinnier and bustier in the animatic
Why?

Idk, I'm peruvian and I've always found funny that the burgers think that the incas are basically the same shit as the mayas, you know, pyramids, live in a jungle and stuff like that.

Attached: 1538187613885.png (394x434, 223K)

The Victor kid gets on my nerves and it's pretty obvious a chicano made this but otherwise it's fine.

Also that last clip with the grandma telling them that "it's time to learn the truth about Monte Macabre" not to mention the mask that sees the dead people I bet this is going to turn out to be some Pedro Paramo shit with the Grandma and all of the inhabitants being dead.

I am guessing kids since it's a kid's show, or at least get someone who can write decent Spanish.

Megamind was a pretty redpilled flick

user not everyone is going to go the extra effort to do that, also your average burger and shitcano can't tell and that's good enough for them.

Kids can be chicanos too user.

Actually sat through this, and this is just the tip of the iceberg

My spanish is shit but should it be "estas atrapado" or "esta atrapado"?

To quote an user from a recent BCG thread, Kiana Khansmith has an obsession with “mommies” and goes on and on about how much she wants to tounge Helen Parr’s butthole etc. I guess since she got assigned an episode with Nancy in it, she used it to indulge her tastes.

Attached: by Jonathon Wallach (a coworker).png (1252x2048, 2.56M)

Yeah sure I'll watch it for the shota and that girl with the black and white stripes

Looks like shit. Or like the Mexicans say, looks like caca.

The Mexicans fucking dug Speedy Gonzales even though WB thought it was racially insensitive when they made it a long time ago

Btw, where’s my Eugenio Derbez Speedy Gonzales movie, WB?

Attached: 6B34125F-71B5-4439-9107-88375AF9E996.jpg (644x397, 72K)

For the same reason Americans believe MS-13 is a Mexican gang and the caravan originated in Mexico and ISIS is in Mexico.

>The Mexicans fucking dug Speedy Gonzale
As a Mexican, the actual thing I find "offensive" is this shit you people keep pushing like we worshiped that character. We didn't. We don't care. He's really such a nothing character, and you could pick up a much better, and more obscure/underused, character to be your favorite for like, pop culture points, or whatever.

Being on Netflix is both a blessing and a curse for our beloved Hildawg.

Attached: hilda 1551238483.jpg (1401x1700, 381K)

Mexico is the only Latino country that exists according to Hollywood.

the best mexican cartoon will be coming from Crunchyroll

A wiener is decided before the battle begins. Homosexuality has won.

Cute!

Maybe, maybe not. We'll see as more of the show is shown

>for the shota
Which one?

The better shota

So, both?

All good points.

Plus, the theme song's a real banger: youtube.com/watch?v=yn6x33rJYCk

Attached: Joe Sparrow.gif (800x711, 1.03M)

Valentino. Because of the chubbyshotafags and Victor has a heavy Mexican accent

>user does not want that tooth gap
Bad taste

>user doesn’t want more to play with

Attached: 8F926366-A2B0-41C0-96A0-1D3D50243286.jpg (771x718, 393K)

strawpoll.me/17512727

Valentino is probably more popular due to the chubfag posting, but I'd still like to see by how much anyway.

Attached: MV5BNTA1ZWY4MDItZDAyZi00OGZhLTkxMWYtZGViZWZiNTNlZWU0L2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjM2NDIwMzQ@._V1 (1777x881, 105K)

Why not both, I'm sure they love to do things together.

>dubs vs dub+trips
Victorfag wins

You mean Netflix, right?

Attached: 259876e017c5a57a0bab6adbd5db0ba1bbaa54a3.png (717x583, 257K)

>choosing between Victor and Valentino when pic related is right there
I’m ashamed of this thread

Attached: 83BD5B71-16D1-4584-9D58-8A2B3D1BC881.jpg (540x735, 62K)

>that bell at 0:28
I NEED to know the name of the composer behind this god-tier theme song!

Attached: 4F42CAC5-5CA6-4433-B63D-AF7C8914D656.jpg (500x500, 43K)

Yea Forums has a lot of faggots and pedos.

Neat!

Attached: F920BDB3-EA8B-40B8-81EE-C1443DAE1A46.png (1920x1080, 668K)

less is more

But...

Attached: 3ABC1AA0-E6C8-4B49-9A01-755A1737FA00.gif (245x145, 612K)

Fuck fat """people""""

>this thread
Some spics thinking they're better than other spics is fucking hilarious.

Attached: 1539301439682.jpg (684x975, 84K)

Filipinos are the same way too

Filipinos are actually Asian, not Spanish

>Fuck fat """people""""
Well, don’t mind if I do!

Attached: 190E21CC-DAF3-4D80-AF09-1F49DAB30F8B.gif (480x270, 2.24M)

shit waifu

>Posts Peridirt
>thinks his opinion matters

>Except he's not that pretentious.
How so?

I feel like at most times, the writers made Mabel do questionable stuff like that so she could work as a story device that both pushed jokes AND helped spell out the Lesson of the Episode™.

Attached: Things change. Summer ends.png (1920x1080, 1.53M)

>Fuck fat """people"""
>Implying there aren't slim people who are into chubbies.
L M A O

Attached: 1522350061819.png (260x280, 45K)

*SIGH* I want badly to agree with you. Oh so fucking badly to do that... Only because I secretly know it's true about some of the fuckers who post here.

Too bad here's the thing: Unless they are people IRL or actual celebs who happen to be young, cartoon characters who happen to be children depicted naked or in a sexual manner =/= child pornography, as in something that warrants a crackdown on those in possession or the places promoting it.

that was never implied

I haven’t seen so many Yea Forumsfags lusting over a chubby dude since MCU Ganke Lee.

Attached: 3862FEB3-3A94-4B40-B9AC-839B737878C0.jpg (967x770, 159K)

Why not both? I'll have Victor and the goth loli please.

>cartoon characters who happen to be children depicted naked or in a sexual manner =/= child pornography
But it’s still fucking weird and creepy if said characters have absolutely no sex appeal.

If you’re gonna jack it to an underage character, I’d only tolerate it if the character has a certain figure or personality that can easily translate to good r34 (ex: Enid, Fionna, Carlota Casagrande, Summer Smith, etc.)

Attached: CAC41158-1069-4D9E-8DF7-A3F10AED08AF.gif (156x173, 587K)

Attached: tumblr_oggo1j0HH31vkc96ko1_1280.png (1182x1212, 1.6M)

Her name is Charlene, saw it on a post somewhere.

Victor and Valentino is the shotafag show obviously.

>strawpoll.me/17512727
7-5 with Valentino in the lead.

That Monsterkind webcomic artist is working on this show?

Attached: 1522980610169.png (428x333, 295K)

>cartoon characters who happen to be children depicted naked or in a sexual manner =/= child pornography
But it’s still fucking weird and creepy if said characters have absolutely no sex appeal.

If you’re gonna jack it to an underage character, I’d only tolerate it if the character has a certain figure or personality that can easily translate to good r34 (ex: Enid, Fionna, Carlota Casagrande, Summer Smith, etc.)

Attached: Supergirl Hips.gif (328x386, 1.53M)

Yeah, that's kind of the point.

>Revisionist at CN on Victor & Valentino
It appears so. Hopefully one day her boyfriend, Zack, will get work on a show before AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>>?????????????????????????????????

>7-5 with Valentino in the lead.
Does this mean that Valentino is the top and Victor is the bottom?

Attached: Votes.png (992x343, 17K)

Many thanks, I hope this is just the first of many pics of her!

>filename
Ah, damn. I forgot that it's coming out next year. I'm excited, but what's it even supposed to be about?

Attached: Bob's Burgers Movie.jpg (1280x722, 296K)

Do my eyes deceive me? A new cartoon with NO BEAN MOUTH?!!

Attached: HOL' UP.jpg (1000x627, 86K)

This. It's still something to keep to yourself, m8. Simple as that.

>mexican gravity falls
ok

"Mexican Gravity Falls" Post No. 15!

Attached: GIVE IT UP FOR DAY 15.png (325x305, 164K)

GIVE UP FOR DAAAWY 15

>soulless gravity falls
ok

Attached: MV5BNDFlOTYxMmEtZDczMC00MjZlLThjYzEtODdmNjNiYmRmYzgyL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjM2NDIwMzQ@._V1 (1280x720, 93K)

He has that “hey ese” voice that’s grating

>50/50
Damn

fag

So far, it's been confirmed to be a musical, and according to Loren Bouchard, the movie will:

>possibly show Ginger, Mrs. Pesto, and/or Teddy’s family

>include Ken the Albino

>include something about Mickey's job at Wonder Wharf

>show a flashback of Bob & Linda starting the restaurant/their early relationship

>reveal the story behind Louise’s ears

>talk about Bob’s mom who died at a young age, and further explore a motherless Bob

No specifics about the film's main plot yet, but all of these points already have me hyped. I hope they up the ante on the visuals to make it look more cinematic, too.

Attached: Art Crawl.jpg (642x360, 116K)

Attached: 390D0AA4-8BC1-477F-AA77-A3035EA1AF50.jpg (2000x1103, 300K)

C'mon. At least give it the right filename.

Feel free to do it

>he doesn't want to imagine Victor moaning

I wanna fuck that Supergirl

Oh sweet, I liked that pilot. It's cool that it got approved.

Sauce on that guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=HMKUlsJpov8

>tfw have to wait another month

inb4 he gets promoted to storyboard artist and pulls a Lauren Zuke.

Gravity falls is 7 years old user. Unless you've got good reason to believe this idea predates it, there's more than enough time to rip it off.

See and

Great! So I guess some user will rip the episodes from the App?

Depends on whether or not Yea Forums cares about the show enough.

I think it got enough attention to have big threads like this one.

>Shotafags

Attached: creeping-tom-57fc1ae0a306f.jpg (678x491, 46K)

Where are the THICC Milfs & Gilfs?

The one good thing about childhood obesity is that it makes them unattractive, but now it turns out there are sick fucks that want to bond burger them. Sad!

DAfaq

>,but now
you can go right the hell back too where you came from

Attached: E723DEBB-259F-4AEC-95DA-D0F7523CCA50.jpg (1012x858, 162K)

hahaha

Attached: A16BB8CE-8E3B-45EB-B5D6-DC70607BF58E.jpg (2000x1125, 904K)

That’s a nice fat ass

>Loli Clarence

Attached: 1381683681561.jpg (500x479, 51K)

I remember she's supposed to be an undead queen - she's old but I'm still down for doing it. She's had more than enough time to really get it right.

Seriously, wait for this show to actually get popular, then come back and ask that again.

>implying we’ll get to see Victor and/or Valentino’s moms
It’s Grandma Chata or nothing, user.

Attached: 225D09FD-D3BD-4011-B141-E227D8026F8B.png (1280x720, 854K)

hot

Except she's not autistic and also a goth.

Victino? Valentor?

I guess Victino has a better flow.

Shut the fuck up. No one’s shipping two kid brothers.

You can resist as much as you want, but it's happening.

>9-8
Victor is Victorious

You forget how gay Yea Forums is. We have an lgbt board and Yea Forums is arguably gayer than that board.

Half the thread consists of anons expressing how much they want to fuck the boys, I'm sure incest will be one of the main pairings just like in GF.

That’s just a symptom of being waifu-deprived.

Trust me, once Mexican Wendy gets some footage, Yea Forums will forget all about their shota fetish... hopefully.

I want to like Monsterkind but the backgrounds fucking bother me. She draws the nicest looking ghettos and prettiest, most spacious shithole apartments. She doesn't know what poverty looks like.

Good think she ain’t a background artist on VaV

Or hopefully you find you deadass as a closeted fag

Yes, good. Just jawwing on her comic, which is otherwise fine

>I’m a fag because I don’t wanna fuck little boys

Attached: 218511B3-BD91-46F9-9D5B-1D395E378F92.png (600x512, 298K)

>Yea Forums will forget all about their shota fetish
Not happening, user. Even when the show starts, enjoy your background waifu who will probably only appear once every 10 episodes.

>background waifu

>is drawn as part of the main cast lineup
>is one of the models that color designers test on
I’m confident she’ll have a relatively big role.

cool

Get in line, buddy.

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse was such a good fucking movie. Lord & Miller have done it again!

He's got kind of a similar hair style and seems to be the straight man character

>ONE WEEK

Attached: 4F431FA3-D31F-4B91-9C57-FD41A88B50EF.jpg (400x323, 25K)

Moralfags are still fags

CHICKITY CHINESE THE CHINESE CHICKEN

I've been seeing similar reactions like this one, so for the first time ever, in all my time here, I'm going to ask this without an ounce of irony or bait.
How new are you?

Do you really not know what camping a thread means, or what necrobumping is? I didn't think Yea Forums got any new users, honestly.

I’ve been here for nearly ten years, at a time where I was very underage, and I can tell you that there’s still plenty of reasons for new users to show up here if they love cartoons, especialy if they’re poor and autistic and trying to score pirate downloads. There’s no other cartoon discussion board on the internet as fast and uncensored as this