*ruins your charming first series by making every character unlikable and insufferable*

*ruins your charming first series by making every character unlikable and insufferable*

Attached: 6E826115-3EAE-49E7-B793-53C2B5346ABC.png (1200x796, 87K)

This exact thread again? Don't you ever have any new ideas?

>Gives you a ball busting fetish.

Attached: 1446763760796.jpg (511x559, 73K)

Let’s worst character win
Duncan is such a writer self-insert or favorite Gary stew it’s nauseating

Can't really argue. It's all downhill from the first season finale(s).
Have a bump for the chance of some shitposting, OP.

>Duncan becomes a gary stu
>Beth becomes a mary sue
>Courtney becomes a total bitch
>Trent becomes a cuck
>Gwen becomes a selfish whore
>Owen somehow becomes more DUDE FARTS LMAO than season 1
>Brigitte and Geoff are reduced to makeout sessions
>That whole Chris and Chef subplot

This was so bad

My boy Harold was at his best though.

Attached: tumblr_oikncocRRc1qhd4y5o1_500.png (500x500, 74K)

>most of the likable characters were not included on the show and were shelved to the aftermath show for the entire season

I still wonder why CN didn't bother to broadcast the Aftermath episodes while every other country did.

Ezekiel was JUSTed into fucking golum

Lindsay and Harold became well rounded and likable. They made Heather really funny. But yeah, they made everyone else an asshole. Except DJ. He was just a bigger pussy than before.

They did for TDA, but not for TDWT

The beginning of evil Chris.

Black nerd and Gwen was cute.

Fucking canadians.

>Implying Chris wasn't always evil and based

I can never hate Action since it gave Beth the most screentime she ever got.

She shoulda won.

This season ruined Trent and Courtney's character just so they could ship Duncan and Gwen together.

That happened in World Tour. Still hate what the writers did to him.

Action should have had all 22 of the contestants compete.

Still waiting for the impossible but epic final season with all contestants from all seasons, Ridonculous Race included.
Can't wait to see how Chris would deal with over a hundred people on an island/world tour/abandoned studio lol

Trent tuned into a unironic cuck.
Gwen went from cool edgy girl to Thot.
Duncan went from cool edgy guy to fuccboi.
Owen is dude farts lmao now

Attached: 1548288555709.png (1440x1758, 2.03M)

c'mon, let's not pretend Owen wasn't always just a walking fart joke.

Not gonna lie, that's one of the main reasons I hate WT with a burning passion.

*spays best girl down for absolutely no reason*

Attached: 7B91EC04B5364283AD106D1436774B8C.jpg (697x513, 32K)

She gets to win the next one though.

Didn’t she win though? I thought the alternate winners and runner-ups were like split canons

Lindsay was one of best part of the season.

Attached: Beth_And_Lindsay_Planning.jpg (800x450, 48K)

*Backpedals hard from your mediocre last season by giving you an interesting premise and introducing the GOAT Noah/Owen team*

*Still forces Duncan down your throat near the end*

Attached: 29385729836.png (647x440, 30K)

I’m guessing the writers didn’t know how to make her into an unlikable bitch without seeming too similar to Heather or what Courtney would become, so they had no other option than to give her an actual personality in this season.

Nobody likes or cares about Ezekiel.

I do.

So do I.

Ignorant fool

Attached: Blaine_Magmar.png (522x381, 319K)

None ever talks about Katie and Sadie. They get no love at all.

oh Chris was always evil, just that in Island it was a more grounded form, like he actually showed some concern for the contestants during the Serial Killer challenge once they found out a real one was on the grounds(if mostly for liability reasons), the Chris from later seasons would have probably actively helped the Serial Killer

Chris has a panic attack in an episode of TDA because all of the contestants almost drown.

I've said it before but my favorite thing is that despite being the dumb blonde bimbo character, she's actually pretty sweet and her best friend is the token dork character. It's super cute.

Then after the success of the first season he started letting the money/ego go to his head. Then prison really changed him

At a certain point I think Chris stops being concerned about the contestants lives. I love how for pahkitew island they don't even get cabins. They're just sleeping on rocks and shit.