CAPTAIN MARVEL Extra Scenes Revealed

Mid-Credits Scene.

It's a scene from AVENGERS: ENDGAME. Captain America and Black Widow are at the Avengers' headquarters in upstate New York, studying Nick Fury's cosmic pager and trying to figure out what it is. Suddenly, Captain Marvel appears outside the base, having answered its call, and asks where Fury is.

After-Credits Scene

Goose the cat coughs up the Tesseract like a hairball, having swallowed it earlier in the movie.

screengeek.net/2019/02/21/captain-marvel-post-credits-scenes/

Attached: 1550792310350.jpg (960x540, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

joe.ie/movies-tv/avengers-butt-double-636968
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kinda' disappointing.

Also, MarVell is a woman, she's the kree warior that the supreme inteligence uses as avatar

I thought the Tessaract was retrieved at the same time as Captain America, what's going on here?

bull

No. That's his(Carl Manvers) mommy.

That's the twist, Carol thought it was her mother but it's actually Mar Vell, it's the same 616 origin but gender bent

Fine, don't believe me, this is gonna be common knowledge by tomorrow anyway

fake news FAKE NEWS REEEEEEE

>his(Carl Manvers)
What does this mean?

go back to pol transphobic scum.

lame, but so is the rest of the mcu

No? SHIELD had The Tesseract for decades and kept trying to figure out how to use it

Howard Stark found it decades before when they were looking for Cap.

>First Avenger
>Lame
HAHAHAHAHA

Mcu is such normal fag shit lmao

user... we are all normal, unless you are a reptilian of course

i wanted galactus

Mar Vell with a vagina is till better than that new Car Ell bullshit recon at least

This is all?

Attached: 1543883557629.jpg (1056x1080, 501K)

Wait, so Disney has to pay Chris Evans for this movie or it doesn't work like that?

It's just a scene they choped from Endgame, like the CW tease after Antman1

What did you expect from a filler movie?

This, the Car-Ell shit was so bad not even Marvel Studios would do it.

Marvel Comics idiots are probably sudokuing themselves.

it could've been a lot worse, true, but I was really hoping that Mar-Vell would slip in through Jude Law somehow. Yon-Rogg earned the title of Mar-Vell or something. I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up.

Attached: 1537493200116.jpg (555x550, 81K)

Judd Law is a skrull agent that infiltrated the Kree and want to use Carol as a li ING weapon

Thanks for saving me $12.

Can literally say that in response to the written plot of any movie ever made

>Kinda' disappointing.

I am know right

Attached: 37205983_257759711621361_3941354035700826112_n.jpg (480x480, 72K)

Captain Filler

Nah, that's fake.

Surprised the Avengers managed to find Fury's pager in the middle of the street without knowing where he was

>Supreme intelligence uses as an avatar
>No giant green head
What the fuck is this bullshit?
It's 2019 not 2009, why the hell is capeshit still embarrassed to do dumb sci fi shit?

Attached: supreme intelligence.jpg (574x613, 103K)

Its a supreeme intelligence and can take whatever form it wants / needs
You haven't even seen the movie yet why are you complaining about some obviously incompletely and potentially fake spoilers

>potentially fake
>multiple sources
Okay faggot
Also, if it can take any form it wants, why can't it be a big fucking head?

>Also, if it can take any form it wants, why can't it be a big fucking head?
Because maybe it does it in a different scene?
What you think peopl will describe every mundane detail about a movie in a spoiler post?

He has a point. This "oh it looks like a human" is a fucking retarded trend. The kind of shit you'd expect from CW's Supernatural.

>The kind of shit you'd expect from CW's Supernatural.
And I agree with you
But you and I haven't seen the movie so how do you now for certain giant green head supreme intelligence doesn't make an appearance?
Do you think these basedboys would think to write that detail in?

welp, no need to go see it anymore

I heard the cat makes nick fury lose his eye

>have two characters (one of which is essentially the main character) stranded in outer space at the end of the last film
>post-credits scene has a distress call sent out to another character who is yet to be introduced but we know is from outer space
>don't tie these two storylines together in any way

fucking hell. If they had maybe at least come up with something clever instead of going in that route then it'd be fine but having her just appear on Earth in the most mundane fucking way is just dumb storytelling

>spending $12 just to see the post-credits scenes

they're never even shocking reveals anymore like they were in Phase 1, they're always just trying to replicate the Schwarma scene after everyone loved it

>pretending this is the worst after credit teaser
>not pic related
obvious falseflagger is obvious

Attached: 1534578380302.png (1280x720, 331K)

should be the other way.

Captain Marvel flying through a wormhole and then exits just a ways beyond the moon. flies to Earth. then lands on a lawn and starts calling for Fury. door opens and out comes out Cap and Widow. she sees the pager on Cap's hands and goes super saiyan and asks Cap threateningly "where is Nick Fury?"

Come on, that after credits scene was pretty funny.

because a big fucking green head doesn't work to evoke the emotional impact of the scene.

and a giant green head has been done before.

Attached: 1549126763905.png (768x576, 381K)

>Its a supreeme intelligence and can take whatever form it wants / needs

Yet you surely complained when Galactus was a cloud, when in fact it's canon (more than this one) that each race sees him with different form.

Do you realize your double standard? both are iconic comic book characters, Galactus is more iconic, that's true, but you can't defend this shit.

>it's funny because it's disappointing on purpose
it's still disappointing

>it's ok when Marvel does something that Marvel also did.

I can't defend no. But as i said in a subsequent post, how about we see the movie before saying for certain the supreme intelligence isn't in the movie in its big head form?
And it's still funny
And that's perfectly ok

>the Tesseract is bigger than a fist
>a cat pukes it out
How?

Attached: 1491201575954.png (569x755, 591K)

No, it really wasn't

It's not a cat

I heard Fury doesn't actually lose the eye in this movie.

I didn't like Cloud Galactus but that was 12 years ago... when being a comicbook fan was "shameful" and the studios preferred to keep away from concepts and designs that might seem ridiculous on screen.

Now we are in the "Golden Age" of comicbook movies, they are mainstream... what is the excuse?

>because a big fucking green head doesn't work
fuck off we have pass that shit with GotG and doctor strange this movie is hot shit if these spoilers are true

I didn't care when Jarvis was Hal 9000 and not an old butler with a sick mother
I didn't care when Zola was a pudgy scientist and not a head on a giant robot
I didn't care when Ego wasn't a face on a planet for the entire movie

I won't care if the Supreme Intelligence is whatever Carol wants it to look like.

Attached: 1548935919826.png (256x320, 146K)

>not finding it funny
That's not my problem

No one said it was.

Insecure faggot detected

says the one lashing out at an user with a different opinion

>opinion
>it really isn't
>opinion
Yeah he's definitely an insecure faggot

Alright then, you do you.

Thanks user. You too.

Sorry, OP, but I'm not paying a movie ticket just for a couple cool references in a mainly shit film.
Youtube will provide them eventually, free of cost.

Aw damn, there is very little action.
Goose barfing out the Tesseract might be funny tho

God im so worried shes going to ruin Endgame.

Attached: 1526850175862.jpg (640x620, 56K)

Don't you talk shit about my boy Jarvis

Attached: Agent_Carter_Season_2_Promo_02.jpg (310x413, 12K)

>Carol not recognizing Captain America

BTW if he’s a Captain and she’s a Captain. Who out ranks who?

uhhhh who do you think sweetie

Captains don't outrank each other dumbass

You know, i doubt these because i don't think she'd enter the movie so early. They already said the Endgame trailers only come from the first 20 minutes of the movie, and from toys etc. we've seen only the survivors from IW end up getting those weird white suits (so not Carol), most likely because they'll use them before undoing the snap and all

So how would Carol join the gang so early into the movie but then not receive an "official" Avengers suit? Even Nebula gets one. But of course shit's hard to predict, maybe she does appear early only to then fuck off elsewhere for one reason or the other

space captain > captain

>I didn't care when Jarvis was Hal 9000 and not an old butler with a sick mother
But he was, in Agent Carter.

>I didn't care when Zola was a pudgy scientist and not a head on a giant robot
But he was, in Winter Soldier.

>I didn't care when Ego wasn't a face on a planet for the entire movie
Just keep pushing those goal posts back, huh?

>I won't care if the Supreme Intelligence is whatever Carol wants it to look like.
I don't understand why people keep insisting this. As the "leaks" suggest, the Supreme Intelligence takes on a form that is most pleasing to the viewer. What happens when Carol starts rejecting the Kree and seeing through their illustions? Why can't she see that the Supreme Intelligence ISN'T actually her mom (or Mar-Vell, or whatever), but is actually a big green head that projects the image, like a reverse Wizard of Oz? Why is everyone just immediately writing this off? Marvel has a history of pushing into the weirder territory from time time, as evidenced by the examples above.

>DUDE THEY SHOWED IT FOR 1 SECOND IN A SUPERCUT OF KREE HISTORY/RAPIDLY EDITED MEMORY THING SO IT COUNTS
This will be you when the movie comes out huh?

>No big green tentacle-haired head
>Mar-Vell is woman who dies without being Captain Marvel

It will be worst MCU movie, i don't pay for it. Why Marvel can't do their feminist movie like DC did? Petty did first good DCEU movie, and this girl who directing "Captain Marvel" did THIS.

>and this girl who directing
Two people directed Captain Marvel, one is a guy: Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck.

Yea no. She's just a pilot

>So how would Carol join the gang so early into the movie but then not receive an "official" Avengers suit?

She doesn't need it.

What a waste of a franchise.

If I had to guess he pukes it out off-screen.

Well yeah, that's another possibility. Then again it's confusing to know what the suits are for to begin with

Attached: its-whatever-it-wants-to-be.jpg (773x720, 231K)

They hired a body double to replace her body with one that has a butt supposedly

joe.ie/movies-tv/avengers-butt-double-636968

But remember the movie is for women so they just did that for the lesbians, not you

That show was pretty good

So how "feminist agenda" is this film anyway?

When two officers of the same rank are at an inpass on who has authority the one with more seniority or overall time in the armed forces is recognized as the authority figure

Attached: 1512774860480.png (378x472, 276K)

well they made Mar-Vell a woman because Carol isn't allowed to inherit her title from a man

He was still in the ice when she left. If he's out of uniform, I doubt she'd recognize him

>But he was, in Winter Soldier.
He was face on computer, not face on robot's belly. And i afraid he died in that film.

Straight women don't like seeing women with weird saggy refrigerator bodies either. It's like how the male superheroes show off their abs.

In The MCU Steve reaches the rank of Captain (O-3). I dunno about Carol in the MCU but in the comics she is either a major or colonel (I can't recall) and she outranks Steve.

Doesn't really matter anyway since Steve got an honorable discharge and he really doesn't need to follow her orders if he doesn't want to.