ITT: Characters who did nothing wrong

ITT: Characters who did nothing wrong

Attached: tai_lung_gallery_06.jpg (1095x617, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/beautiful darkness/
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Beautiful-Darkness
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He murdered people over a blank piece of paper kek.

Why did he even shoot up the village? They had nothing to do with Oogway not giving him the title of kung-fu king

He killed them rhinos

Obligatory.

Attached: 88E3FE7A-B435-46CB-ADC7-45CF05ED6219.jpg (799x533, 65K)

Attached: viren.png (798x446, 662K)

He knew that the world is full of challenges no one with a normal childhood could hope to defend the world from while also understanding everything that could threaten the world was bigger than anything any family man could prepare for so he abandoned his son to continue getting better in hopes that the huge training arc he left behind would shape his son into the world's greatest hunter.

Attached: 1544715609193.gif (500x281, 2.06M)

Did Turbo actually intend to go kamikaze and crash the other game on purpose? Or was it an accident?

Attached: tumblr_pn9fpmwBTU1vnokczo4_400.gif (268x268, 390K)

Attached: 4808563-superboy_prime_byjorel_by_robertdarksentry-d99zy17.jpg (753x1060, 134K)

Holy shit I never noticed the tooth count on this fucker.
>How many teeth do we draw?
>Do like a hundred on the front and four on the sides. Yeah that should do it.

Attached: 1549503211032.jpg (644x960, 59K)

why they didn't just kill him?
why waste tons and tons of resource to imprison him when you know that if he get out you can't stop him
they even rig the cave lol

That's fucking disturbing. They're human shaped too, not the tiny pokers cats have.

Makes him look more sinister

Almost like they left some kind of a placeholder template there and then it accidentally made to the finished product.

It's a snow leopard guys many of them have teeth like that

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 8K)

this guy got fucked over big time. old cunt decides "gotta give my pussies some cash". he's justified wanting to drown the cats. don't see those fuckers working decades, expecting a nice fortune for retirement

Attached: edgar.jpg (1808x1080, 306K)

Right, but they're pokey.

>gets mad when not chosen as the special hero, then goes proving exactly why he wasn't chosen
He didn't just do something wrong, he did THE thing wrong.

Tai Lung bar none is the best Kung-Fu Panda antagonist there is because he was Shifu's undoing and made it clear cut why he was so driven to become the Dragon Warrior and acquire its "power".

Turbo shouldn't have usurped the existing ruler. Instead he should have become a coach character that got the credit for helping all the player racers achieve victory.

Imagine being THE tutorial guide for the game. That's quite the important role.

Attached: Iron_Patriot_Norman_Osborn.jpg (344x535, 40K)

No he was a complete retard.

>Don't get rid of cats
>be the head of their trust as their caretaker
>live the high life while providing for the cats
All he had to do was nothing.

>his only mistake was not being able to to nothing the right way

His mistake is being adopted by Shifu.

Reminder that they had to tack on the random and unprovoked killing of villagers onto Tai Lung because Westerners just didn't see him as bad before that point. In China the fact that he wasn't completely subservient to the elder martial artists was enough to make him a clear villain.

This is why.

>In China the fact that he wasn't completely subservient to the elder martial artists was enough to make him a clear villain.
Is that a big enough crime to get chained up in a prison with a thousand guards?

Maybe it's just my gaijin brain, but yeah, it would be really hard to root against him if didn't attack everyone.

>Get trained your entire life for one purpose
>Some old man looks at you and waves off all your hard work
>Fuck it, you'll just take the scroll in the middle of the night and prove you're the dragon warrior
>Get beaten up and thrown into a maximum security prison for years for just trying to be what your Dad trained you to be

Without lashing out and attacking everyone Tai Lung seems like he just got fucked over by Oogwai.

The dude thought that cats literally have nine lives, and pissed away an opportunity to just care for a bunch of cats for a few years while leeching off a fuckhueg inheritance in a desperate bid to have all of that money NOW.

Didn't he kill a bunch of civilians after he didn't get the Dragon Scroll? If the only threat was to leadership and not civilians, then why would the entire village leave?

He was a brainlet, you still get to use trust money and the cats obviously couldn't spend it themselves.

Sure, he broke the rules and the spirit of the rules.

Yep, that's wheatbrain alright.

Ricebrain:
>Tai Lung should appreciate the work and experience of those around him, and see how much he depends on them. He should be dependable in turn.

Wheatbrain:
>Tai Lung has literally done a load of stuff purely to make Shifu happy, and now he's being told it's for naught at the latest moment. Time to use some basic initiative and resolve things.

Interdependence vs Independence. Rice paddies run by collective harmony vs Wheat fields operated with flexible individual ownership. And centuries of getting invaded and dicked over by mongolians, manchurians and god knows what else vs being the pre-eminent empirical power of the globe from Mycenean Greece to the US of A

I could post her a million times.

Attached: 6A020E6C-0EF4-4B06-A427-8EA21E363825.png (1457x1118, 389K)

Yeah but not being appreciative shouldn't land you in fucking jail

>Oogway refuses him the Dragon Scroll to teach him restraint and humility
>goes on a killing spree

>Shifu apologizes and begs for his forgiveness
>tries to choke him to death

>Po proves to him that his desire for power is meaningless and misguided
>tries to murder Po anyway, out of pure spite

Tai Lung was a fuckin' badass but he was very much in the wrong. He had about three chances in the movie to chill out and achieve redemption, and he chose to be a murderous asshole every single time.

I-it's ok Yea Forums loves you.

Attached: tumblr_mlm9n7ewrA1s4pxt5o5_r1_400.gif (294x219, 477K)

Attached: 1441676079246.jpg (900x1391, 169K)

Frollo was an incel

He deserved HELLFIRE

Attached: X A N A.jpg (1131x707, 75K)

His dream was literally stolen. His crime was taking it poorly.

He knew that he would be visible and attract suspicion but decided to not just live in the other game, but constantly forced himself onto center stage despite the risk

He was too proud and wouldn't take no for an answer

>If you think you're the best you can be, just say fuck off to the turtle and do your own thing instead of breaking into the turtle's house to steal it by force

Remember, she did nothing wrong & Su Yin is the real nemesis

Attached: 1540866815344.png (444x250, 127K)

>Tai Lung redemption arc never

What a waste

Attached: tumblr_p1gwcoduud1s5zzp8o3_1280.jpg (800x664, 51K)

>acknowledges that his lust is wrong but he's hunting that gypsy poontang anyways

This meme is stale as fuck

Never watched all the way through CL. What WAS his/its motivation anyhow? Was it just following some program, did it gain sentience and go mad with power? What did Xana want

Isn't he somewhere in that Dragon Dimension which Po can now go back and forth to whenever he wants?

It's plausible it's just writers don't want to.

Best character.

>Why did he even shoot up the village? They had nothing to do with Oogway not giving him the title of kung-fu king

Because Tai Lung was a piece of shit, that was literally the entire point of him not being the Dragon Warrior. His spirit was corrupted by pride and lust for power.

Po was a fat idiot, but his heart was pure and his spirit burned bright with love and justice.

Agreed, more or less

>takes the initiative to help a country swamped in chaos when Suyin refused for bullshit reasons
>restores the fuck out of some order, even if she had to extort some fags to do it
>decides not to hand the reins back to ANOTHER unworthy royal after effectively being the ruler of the earth country all these years
>gets a ceasefire agreement with the Avatar
>Suyin tries to assassinate her in the night
>Lets her son off scott free event though he was complicit in everything she was
>wants Kuvira to have the fullest punishment possible

Fuck Suyin and fuck Beifongs

Yes Kuvira also succumbed to pride and refused to be happy with the territory she had just like the Earth queen was and was willing to sacrifice those closest to her just for territory because she couldn't be satisfied with less than total control. Suyin is just an actual enormous cunt that could have prevented the whole debacle

>because she couldn't be satisfied with less than total control

To be fair, most of Kuvira's faults can probably be traced back to Suyin being a shitty adoptive parent.

If you act like a controlling dick and treat your non-biological kids like house guests instead of family members, they're probably going to grow up to have some issues.

The titular girls were absolute cunts.

Attached: 3EAA8A8B-B224-40E2-A60F-3C3E5889B803.jpg (254x198, 8K)

they added that into the movie to make him "eeeeeevil!", as the viewers felt he was too sympathetic without it.

Why does he have so many teeth?

She did fuck up, but you can't blame her really. Literally no one else wanted to lead the Earth Kingdom aside from the guy who was just going to become another tyrant.

Thanks. I find her quite relatable at times.

Kai had a boss ass design, but he didn't have the strong motivation that made Tai Lung so compelling.

Tai Lung turned evil because he'd inherited Shifu's flawed understanding of Kung Fu. He felt entitled to absolute power, and when denied it, went totally berserk.

Kai turns evil because he just...really wanted some chi? In the movie, he goes from selflessly carrying Oogway to the Panda Village, to attacking the Pandas in like five seconds. It's confusing.

Attached: 09132798.jpg (1080x565, 46K)

Attached: C5cp5WBVAAAq9G_.jpg (400x281, 27K)

>t. Incel

Attached: 1286529_1380732236357_full.png (560x263, 193K)

All this incel talk is a little funny since Frolo was voluntarily celibate as a cardinal or whatever he was.

fairly sure he was an inquisitor

No, Kai's beef was that he'd been forgotten.

He failed to realize that by just stealing stuff from other Kung Fu Masters his entire life, he had no legacy - like Oogway said 'the more you take, the less you have'

Basically, Kai was a giant metaphor for Chinese Intellectual Property theft

I can’t agree nor disagree with you. Like Megamind, both were given the “raw deal” and wanted respect in general, girl aside. However, Megamind’s approach to it was relatively ethical, as his disguise allowed him to otherwise woo Roxanne. Meanwhile Titan used his newfound powers to attempt to coerce Roxanne through over-assertion.

You know I actually did feel bad for him when Shifu apologized and you could tell he had a split second of "maybe I could just chill...." and then he renegged on the thought.

He could have almost been a bro.

I think its what Shifu wanted because he knew the only reason he was this way was because of how Shifu raised him.

Though if that were the case, Shifu should have visited him regularly and tried help him come around. The turtle had absolutely should have visited him and tried to help him IMO, it would have been very much in his character.

Its kind of weird to me in hindsight thinking about this movie that they raised this kid with a dream, allowed his dream to get snatched away, then decided to just lock him up forever without even trying to help him.

>tfw they made an incel villain

It should be noted he was one of the guys Kai trapped when he went on his Ki stealing spree

He was a fucking chump. He'd still have control over the money--the cats wouldn't just sit on a pile of cash he wasn't allowed near and let's be honest, they were incredibly well behaved cats -- what was the big damn deal about having to take care of them as the money's *one* caveat?

Reminder that Kai was almost voiced by Mads Mikkelsen and the movie would have been more serious prior to rewrites.

Saw something a while back that featured concept art of Mei Mei giving Tigress a wedding dress at the ending.

this.
maybe china feels that if the west can gain credit for what they did first, they can do the same thing?
>He felt entitled to absolute power
he trained harder than anyone to get his power and even then it wasn't for himself but to make shifu proud. shifu doing nothing when oogway said 'nope' was what really broke him.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Attached: FB1BC313-1475-4892-87E9-6A5CCDCD9EA1.png (953x952, 674K)

You know up until he found out the cats were going to inherit the fortune I don't think he wouldn't have taken care of them, he didn't seem very annoyed or fussed with them at all at the start of the movie, at least not compared to the actual hell of handling the woman's fucking lawyer so he wouldn't kill himself since he was too retarded to take the elevator.

Pretty sure him killing the cats, if it wasn't framed as him being simply retarded, was to destroy something she loved since she snubbed him so hard. Imagine working for her as the only servant of her massive household (there's literally nobody else there) as she ages into her elder years and she leaves her fortune to her pets than the human that cared for her the whole time.

This movie needs a reboot and I say it more unironically so they can make Edgar a proper villain and not someone both hopelessly stupid and also badly snubbed either. Take a look at his room compared to the rest of the mansion, it's fucking sad.

From the martial arts novels I've read, what Tai Lung did would be the equivalent of a police officer trying to break into the station to steal an assault rifle for personal use.

>I want to murder my not-son
>I can't murder my not-son
>I want to fuck the gypsy
>I can't fuck the gypsy
>I'll burn Paris down. That's a good compromise
Definitely a morally complex character

Nah nah nah nah nah, you got it all wrong, Shen is the true "Did nothing wrong"

>Tai Lung my student, i love you
>Yeah okay but im still going to be evil

Meanwhile
>Random old crazy person told us your going to be an evil piece of shit, so we are going to treat you like shit for it
>WOOOOOOOOOOOOW I CANT BELIEVE YOU TURNED EVIL AFTER OUR ABUSE

Attached: lord-shen-is-a-beautiful-yet-deadly-peacock-bent-on-destroying-po-and-kung-fu.jpg (500x225, 64K)

The first time was most likely an accident out of jealousy but he wasnt thinking

After realizing he was still alive, he decided to be a lot more sneakier with sugar rush

>did nothing wrong
>Lost the fight
That was the fucking one thing he was trained not to do.

>dooms herself because she overdid it with the autistic claygrab
Why do so many emperors do this?

It was all the goat's fault but Shen still did plenty of wrong

all of this is sort of what killed kai for me as a villain. he had some genuinely solid set up and the motivation was there, but it wasnt explored nearly as much as it needed to be and the execution fell flat on its face because of that. it especially sucks because i love everything about his design and theme music

*puppet for another tyrant

fixed that for you

he could have, but why stop now when he'd come so far for power already? god tai lung was a fucking great villain

Kai never really was good. He and Oogway were conquerors and warriors at first. Kai just never understood Oogways change of heart and felt betrayed.

:(

Attached: jasper_5.jpg (1200x750, 235K)

I love how the goat still had the nerve to tell SHen that his parents loved him.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-07-16-15h51m38s971.png (1079x1078, 1.15M)

Fo real tho.
Fuck elves.
Fuck dragons too.

She had it coming.

Usually one or more of the following
>nation is doing poorly because your latest land grab was a huge drain on resources and wealth, so invade an place to plunder its wealth, which in turn costs too much, so you have to invade more
>properly incorporating your new territory into your infrastructure costs even more, exasperating the above
>the ruler doesnt actually know jack shit about how to rule, or just plain doesnt care about it as much compared to the art of conquest
>empire gets too big to the point where no one person can administrate all of it. Have to delegate more and more authority to princes and lords, the number of whom that care more about gaining wealth and power than the wellbeing of the empire increases exponentially, they hoard wealth and plot against you if you try to stop them from hoarding wealth, leading to mass poverty in your empire and civil unrest, collapse of infrastructure, and the people you're relying on for status updates straight up lying to you
>it was never about helping the empire or the world, the emperor is just a bloodthirsty cunt with a God complex that cant stand the thought if anybody anywhere in the world not bowing to their authority

Jet was not wrong.

Attached: hqdefault (4).jpg (480x360, 33K)

>hey, here is the highly corrupted, nigh feral Gem
>better fuse with it
>oh no! I have space AIDS, how could this happen to me?

Considering LoK has long distance, mass transport and wireless communications, her main issue would be an inability to balance territorial gains with territorial consolidation. Basically, she was able to recreate the old Ba Sing Se hegemony but tried to run it like a federated government.

This was all in other promo material like the fighting game, and interviews and stuff like that, but his parents pretty much gave him to the goat to raise because they thought he'd die as a kid. Imagine being given away by your parents, and then your new not-parent saying that you're going to fuck up and die. No wonder he had brain worms

He was completely wrong

Come at me.

Attached: Princess_Zelie.jpg (2900x2870, 1.45M)

Mistakes were made, that's different from what the OP means

Frolo tried to rape. He's BAD user.

He really didn't deserve anything that he got. He was caused by Gumball. And they ignore him most of the time. He finally gets their attention and BOOM he's bad guy time to kill.

JERRY IS TO BLAME. TOM IS A SAINT.

Attached: 1543967823552.jpg (1197x900, 90K)

>Kills hundreds of mental patients
>Uses 1984 as an instruction guide
>durr batfags btfo'd

Attached: 1550422461522.png (200x300, 96K)

Attached: love love love.jpg (480x360, 17K)

It's not his fault that Po being fat made him immune to getting atacked in pressure points

He should have helped the Fire Nation bring order and prosperity to his shithole kingdom.

And he should have taken Katara's virginity.

If only Kung Fu taught more than attacking pressure points...

She was already popular with the people, had a large well supplied army with modern technology occupying all Earth Kingdom provinces and had the perfect rallying cry against Wu by calling him a foreign puppet (which he was).

The other nations depended on Earth Kingdom resources and had no armed forces capable of doing shit against Kuvira but she decided to invade the united republic for no other reason than we wuzing which gave the avatar the perfect excuse to beat her up and send her to prison.

Nope. Cats have six incisors between the canines, like most carnivores. Their dental formula stars 3-1 which means on each side it goes incisor, incisor, incisor, canine.

Most characters never did anything wrong.

Attached: rolling stone.png (822x1304, 781K)

They had to hawk some bullshit about (((labor camps))) to make her sound like a bad leader in the Earth Empire itself

That's Superboy Prime, retard.

Attached: Mabel_Pines.png (248x401, 63K)

>Frolo tried to rape. He's BAD user.
In the Disney movie or in the book?
Because if we go by the book, then the gyspies stole Esmerelda and left Quasimodo in her place.
Purging them isn't a bad idea
If it's in the movie, then I don't remember him trying to rape anyone

It was less rape and more "SHE WILL HAVE SEX WITH ME OR I WILL SEND HER TO HELL" there was even a full song about it.

Shifu not disappearing to have some Father-Son bonding with Tai Lung after he was banished feels like a missed opportunity solely because he needed to teach Po how to be the Dragon Warrior in the next films.

based and redpilled

>SHE WILL HAVE SEX WITH ME OR I WILL SEND HER TO HELL
That's not rape at all. That's an ultimatum. She still has choice.
Rape removes choice.

coercion is still fucked up, nigga

That's a woman?

God I fucking hated Jet.

As I recall, he multiplied his guess at the average life expectancy of a cat by nine and then multiplied that by four.

So, you know, his math was wrong if nothing else.

technicaly it's more the univers they live in's fault and not gumball.

that univers literally put uninteresting things to a trash dimension, after he escaped the thrash bin dimension and got hurt in the process, he had to find something to be or do and gumball solved his issue like the 12 years old that he is and so his ride begin.

This

My tigga just proved oogways point. He shouldn't have done anything, it would've made oogway look like an idiot for devoting thousands of guards to a guy who wanted to read a scroll

Yeah but she's also more man than you'll ever be

This is the only accurate post in the thread

This right here.

No. This boy deserved everything that happened to him. He had multiple chances to do good and just decided to be a cunt each and every time. He wasn't even wronged until he started being a cunt, up until that point he had been let down so nicely.

If I was Roxanne I would have told his fat ass to fuck off. But Roxanne just kept trying to let him down easy and he couldn't take a hint for shit. Then she straight up tells him no and he goes all autistic. He needed a reality check fast.

Megamind played him dirty but he deserved every bit of it.

Attached: 1550712567349.jpg (250x238, 16K)

Here ya go, nigger lover.

Attached: Hitler_phones_Family_Guy_Hitler.png (1280x720, 478K)

I would totally watch a movie about that

Attached: 1546733535892.jpg (828x737, 49K)

Over ten years and this still pisses me off he even explained he wasn't himself meaning he was corrupted and they still beat him always hated this episode.

Based Kuvira poster

Attached: 1541972265366.jpg (795x960, 69K)

Name ONE thing he did wrong.

Attached: jafar aladdin.jpg (300x300, 25K)

It still cracks me up. I can't understand how people don't get the joke.

Overextended his reach. Jaffar was a corrupt government official and initially he only wanted to live without having to work. A lofty ideal.
But he was corrupted by power and suddenly wanted to be the head of government and forcefully take the princess as his bride.
Should've stayed in the shadows and enjoying a life of luxury.

>joke

Attached: THAT'S NOT FUNNY.png (500x375, 358K)

It is funny, user. It subverts hyour expectations. You think that once the evil is cleansed from him, everyone will go back to being friends. Most magical girl characters would start a tea party.
You don't fuck around with the PPG.

>and fuck Beifongs
even Lin?

Different kinda fucking in her case

She could use a good fucking

Based Lin Poster

Attached: 1542086316732.png (700x399, 238K)

Yesterday I learned that Tai Lung was voiced by Ian McShane, and at the same time that Ian McShane is British

He objectively used the wrong Titan

It's still rape if someone shoves a gun in a woman's face and tells her to have sex with them or they'll shoot her.

I think that's the underrated joke of the movie

>she decided to invade the united republic for no other reason than we wuzing

You're forgetting that it was that republic which arbitrarily decided to appoint a puppet king to replace her.
I'm pretty sure that's an act of war by any account.

Why didn't they just, you know, execute him? It's not like they had any intention of ever even potentially letting him out again. Is the difference between "living death" and "actual death" really worth (supposed to be more than) 20,000 rhino-years of guard labor, plus who KNOWS what sort of construction costs went into that prison...

I'm just saying they should check the numbers, is all...

He was literally too strong to be executed.

Look at Kai

Sometimes you can't trust these niggas to stay dead, and at least if they're still bound to the mortal world, chains are likely to work

Didn't the ending reveal that the old lady was gonna give him a lot of money anyways?

Nah Shen is insane, that's what makes him great.

Giving up too easily. The sultan liked him and Jasmine was adamant about not marrying the suitors. It was only a matter of time before he managed to talk them into letting him rule the country so Jasmine could marry whoever she wanted. He fucked up by resorting to the lamp shit instead of just biding his time a bit longer.

They never really revealed what Xana wanted, or what it's motivation was, once it got out of Lyoko is kinda started to try and take over the world sorta while trying to kill the kids. Why is never really explained.

That being said Xana wasn't entrily a dick, in one epside him and the Lyoko warriors team up to stop a virus that was going to kill Alieta (that they fucking made in the first place), and Xana was pretty chill about it.

Tai was a product of his environment. He was trained to the point of actual bodily damaged and all but promised success by the father figure that pushed him to such extremes. One could probably argue that his sudden autism fit had more to do with Shifu just sitting back and accepting the outcome when Oogway (who at any point could've intervened in Shifu's training when he realized the issue) told Tai lung to fuck off than it did the scroll and title. I'd be pissed too if my father made me train to the point of bone breakage and told me it would all pay off when I was made the Chosen One only to do nothing when grandpa more or less said I was an evil little shit and get nothing.
He literally just had to take care of the fucking cats. If he really didn't want to be bothered he could've just fed them rat poison in their next meal and pocketed the money.

I thought he was fucking exploded to death?

>Humans make XANA
>XANA learns the history of human war
>XANA predicts the future will be awful, and it will likely die in combat
>XANA decides to rule humanity so that it can rule forever.

He just wanted to help his friend overcome a crippling copper deficiency.

Attached: 1526791851964.jpg (500x500, 47K)

third movie retcon that
Now skadoosh is a way to send you quick to the spirit realm aka dead.
So yes Po killed him but he have a second chance in the spirit realm

the finger hold sends you to the Spirit Realm

Literally only doing what he needed to do to survive

Attached: 10232029184_3bf5302204_b.jpg (1024x622, 163K)

She could do with some punishment herself

Attached: beautiful-darkness-panel.jpg (620x384, 165K)

"Do you want to see? It's a gift!"
"Oh...it's your PARTING gift. In that it will part you. Part of you here, part of you there. And part of you waaaay over there, STAINING THE WALL!"
Lord Shen was the best villain from the Kung Fu Panda movies.

>sent to the spirit realm
Sounds like he lost d-d-d-d-duel.

>tracks prey through the fucking desert with sibling/mate because starving to death is awful
>traditionally picks off the weak, old, and dying thus making the herd stronger overall
>loses sibling/mate to some injured asshole throwing a tantrum in a cave when he could've just ran
>bodies are buried so can't even eat them
>tracks down herd and they actually pull a proper herd tactic to defend themselves
>goes after the retard climbing up the rocks
>for the second time the prey defies basic survival instinct and interferes with a natural and vital process
>gets knocked off a fucking cliff and eats shit on the rocks below
Being the carnotaur was suffering.

Sucks that we went from great villains like Tai and Shen to a generic ass power hungry asshole like Kai.

this concept evokes a feeling so different from what we got in the movie. Kai looks like a much more depressed character there. Makes me wish the movie touched on how ever since Po became the Dragon Warrior, the rest of the Furious were completely forgotten. turned into jokes and jobbers.
That should have been the theme, with Kai preying on feelings of "Im less than Po" from the other Furious, turning them against Po, not with magic like in the movie

>"Im less than Po" from the other Furious, turning them against Po, not with magic like in the movie

I fucking hate this plotline in movies but it still would have been better

/thread

Yes and no. No in the sense that he wasn't treated like shit for the prophecy, he only overheard it and decided to start a massacre THEN he was treated like a piece of shit (which he was at that point).

Yes in the sense that he did nothing wrong researching gunpowder for use in warfare. I mean this is fucking ancient china it gets invaded every other sunday, surely building war machines to protect the borders is saving the lives of your troops and citizens from foreign hordes. His parents should have tried to talk to him first instead of going straight to the fortune teller to see what will happen to him if he keeps going.

If the fucking goat had kept her trap shit he probably wouldn't have bothered trying to eradicate the black and white Jews.

Because that was the whole point of being the Dragon Warrior, and the way to really fuck with Shifu and Oogway. Destroying the village is one big "fuck you" to them.

Attached: 5714295-tighten.png (700x699, 530K)

Blind cunt

he thought there was no Queen of England and that his name was Tighten

where can read this for free?

Faggots

Agreed. Everything new from 3 just feels worse, or a derivative of themes already explored in the first two movies.
I hated that they kinda backpedaled on why Oogway chose Po to be the dragon warrior. In the first movie it was as a perfect counter to Tai and to teach Shifu some humility. But then 3 comes and used the exact same plotpoint. Dumb.

desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/beautiful darkness/
Check the storytime threads.

Thank you! It's like nobody can comprehend that Tai Lung had a specific belief drilled into his head from the beginning by an authority figure he viewed as wiser. It was not possible for him to give up on the scroll just because someone said so, because the scroll was his only life goal thanks to Shifu. Had Shifu instilled the virtue of being better for the sake of improving over one's shortcomings, the entire first movie would not have happened.

Unironically.

Attached: file.png (695x748, 534K)

This so much

Wasted his fucking wishes
>I want to be the sultan
>I want to be the most powerful sorcerer in the world
>I want to be an all-powerful genie
He basically wished for varying amounts of power when he could've just become the most powerful sorcerer right away and then used his magic for whatever else he wanted while keeping the Genie as a slave.

He and his fucking minions attacked asgard in Ohio, and whats worst they knock over their mailbox...THE FUCKING MAILBOX. one of the warriors five had to call the original avengers to stop there mail tampering crime. I couldn't stomach reading the rest of the comic.

Attached: th2FQND0EQ.jpg (474x425, 55K)

Nah, bitch is a manipulative sadistic lazy cunt, deserves to die in a fire

Nah it's more like
>Shen our son, you've shown signs of turning into a crazy violent fuck before but now you went and legit genocided a people because of a fucking prophecy by an old crazy person, get out of our sight
>WOOOOWWW THIS IS SO UNFAIRRRR

(watched the third again yesterday, if Shen was its villain then the stakes would have raised higher)
Almost killed his own father
Actually killed rhinos
Insulted panda boi
Got turned into a Jombie by Kai offscreen
Tried to destroy the arcade
Was following the wrong orders
Installed the Regime out of anger
Was Goblin.
Was perverted towards Esmeralda and abusive towards Quasimodo.
Ruined his creator's life
Can't find reasons to say he did something wrong, FUCK
Is an idiot
Them being on the villains' side.
Almost complete panda genocide, if he was still alive then maybe he would have tried to achieve a complete one as a way of getting revenge against Po
Only because his life got ruined by Gumball it doesn't mean he can do something worse to him. Yes he did, but that was retconned in basically 2 episodes.
There are situations in which BOTH are assholes in general.
I'll give you this one since she is adorable and god bless us if I find a girl like Mabel in terms of personality
Power-hungry, ugly, stupid idiot who abused his parrot and the lamp for the few seconds he had it
His only problem is his wish for revenge

Attached: 16ACD695-2DF5-43B4-8A7B-DDFC75995296.jpg (1080x1440, 285K)

Ebin XD

EDIT: Found a reason for Mojo Jojo, he tricked the PPG in being assholes in the movie

Best Disney villain song in a while though.

Attached: shmmp.jpg (722x713, 82K)

The worst part is that every single one of her "faults" is either completely false, or mere speculation.
>But muh concentration camps.
A bunch of prisoners coarse a dumb fuck to let them cross the border because he thinks Kuvira would kill off major parts of her country's population. We never even see one of these, and it's never brought up again after the episode.
>But muh giant robot.
Literally asked them to surrender lands that were forcibly taken from the Earth Kingdom, proceeds to stop and agree to talk things over when she has a giant robot. Korra abuses her civility in order to gain an advantage, the backstabbing bastard.
>But muh cuck husband.
He was a traitor, you always shoot traitors first, the enemy second. She just did both at the same time.

unappreciative wheat brain

Is there a scrip from before the rewrites somehwere?

>Ruined his creator's life
It was already ruined

Attached: captain_black_8.png (350x263, 90K)

Xana locked too children in a boiler room and cooked them to death.

t. Aurora

Tai Lung was raised from birth by Shifu to be the Dragon Warrior, and basically based his entire life around that goal and to make his father proud. This entailed years of back-breaking pain and labor. Then, when he's so close to the culmination of his life's work, this old ass turtle bastard steps in and tells him to fuck off without apparently giving him any reason, and his father just goes the fuck along with it without voicing any complaints. And then, when he tries to find out himself, the aforementioned old bastard kicks his ass and throws him into what's basically maximum-security prison.

I think anyone'd be a bit angry about that, don't you?

Don't forget that the turtle fuck almost certainly saw what Shifu was doing wrong and just let it happen without a word. If the film was anything to go by I doubt that for however many years Tai was being trained that fucker didn't stop by for a leisurely chat with Shifu and see the issue forming.

She's a fucking monster.

Yeah, didn't include that because I felt like others had already covered the point.

But yeah, for someone who has, like, a thousand+ years of experience of teaching people how to pummel others into a pulp and why not to do it for funsies, and who presumably visited the Shifu place more than a few times, this is just an unbelievable fuckup on Oogway's part.

I feel Kai could have been a better villain if Po and Tai Lung had to team up to defeat him. Thanks to Po rubbing off on him, Tai slowly comes around to the whole inner peace shtick and finally lets go of his hate. For his help stopping Kai, he's allowed back into the mortal realm, and heads off to travel the earth (maybe Shifu goes with him to amend their relationship after he passes on the temple to Po/Tigress).

>be not-French resistance
>fight not-Japanese Imperialists
>somehow you're the bad guy because you hurt civilians
Idiot writers don't understand what a war is. If the Fire Nation didn't want their women and children killed, they shouldn't have tried to colonize Earth Kingdom territory. End of story.

Attached: bomber.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Tai could have done with a bigger presence during the movie in general, instead of just being quietly offscreened to up Kai's villain cred.

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Beautiful-Darkness

She did what she had to do to survive.

>CRAWWWWWLIIING INNN MYYYY SKIIIIIIIIIN

Attached: Hitler 1490288110001.png (500x404, 389K)

20 YEARS IN THE CAN, NOT A PEEP

Attached: BLUNDETTO.jpg (928x523, 69K)

I don't believe that
Tai Lung wasn't subservient to the elders
He rebelled and attempted to take the scroll and attacked both oogway and master splinter, I mean, Shifu

Why are the fans of the KFP villains always the first and most butthurt in these threads?

What are you talking about nigga?

The only one butthurt here seems to be you coming here complaining about shit that never even happened

>"They did nothing wrong!!!"
>not butthurt

Sure. Keep telling that to yourself.

I like it when childrens think they're smart

Because the KFP heroes are all completely unlikable, to the point that the villains seem almost admirable in comparison.
>fat idiot who is magically better than errybody
>grumpy bitch and four other jobbers
>grumpy old asshole master
>useless old turtle and soothsayer who speak in riddles and failed to see the villains' descent into evil
It also helps that Tai Lung and Shen were visually way cooler, even if they were both whiny murderers.

>he didn't even do anything at all and yet people hate him

Attached: Whitley.png (489x978, 300K)

Edgy

gay

Attached: snow lepored mind.png (717x463, 233K)

>then being on the villain’s side
They’re just trying to get love from their father

There is nothing I want more than a DC RWBY crossover with Weiss practicing her summons and the a Hal or Guy Gardner come down and show her up with a construct. Or for Ruby to race Flash and get left in the dust. Or Yang to try to fight Superman.

Because DC is publishing RWBY comics and a crossover is inevitable

You see this, Yea Forums?
That's why RWBYfags should be banned

I don’t even like rwby that much. I want rwbyfags to get put in their place

RvB gang made this post

Attached: AE8EADAD-BB30-46DF-95D6-9638F67839F1.png (1280x720, 1.05M)

But the grumpy old master is the only fun one of the heroes.

>DC is publishing RWBY comics
Doesn't rwby already have a manga series? why is it getting a comic series as well?

Good lord this thread is a recurring meme of semi-serious and ironic dinduism

Your sped ass seems to be the only one fixated on it being srs bzns

The hero Lux needed.

Attached: a texhnolyze yoshii smug large.png (640x480, 278K)

>tfw comic focusing on aftermath with Kuvira on trial
>Suyin is still a hypocritical cunt talking down at her

I really hope they are setting Suyin up to be called out on her bullshit. They have to be doing this on purpose.

Attached: Always angry.jpg (800x393, 58K)

God I hope so

But they went the whole series giving the impression that Suyin was always in the right, and I have my doubts they'll start giving her shit now

Attached: ee6b36370aee93c93b07589cb065f5ab.png (1242x2208, 1.85M)

>ordering the killing of princes
>not wrong

Suyin really needs to be knocked down a peg or at least have her kid get punished too since he was way more of an asshole in his intentions and was totally on board with the whole thing. He just wanted to piss off daddy

Reminder that Poo killed him

Nice autistic headcanon.

Someone has a favorite character

I dunno man.

To add to that, if Genie could make him an all-powerful genie then it stands to reason that he could've also just made him all-powerful

Could've just said "hey genie, make me stronger than you" and won

Attached: descarga.jpg (157x270, 11K)

Do you mean this guy?

Attached: Prince Charming.jpg (210x240, 10K)

Edgy

Also, for the sake of discussion let's assume Jafar just HAS to have the damn lamp. Just giving Aladdin a sack of money, a horse and directions to the closest next city he could start over in would have solved *alot* instead of trying to kill the agile street thief and his crafty monkey who loyally upheld their end of the bargain.

Fiona's dad had it right: It's Princey's fault for not showing up sooner to rescue the princess; he has nobody to blame but himself that someone beat him to the punch.

And this guy was an asshole. He did uphold his bargain with Shrek, but rounding up a bunch of innocent magical critters, *killing Mamma bear and using her as a goddamn rug* and eventually trying to force Fiona at sword point to marry him were black marks on his record for sure.

It's autistic as fuck but God DAMN I fucking hate that bitch so much and I can't let go of it

It's more that the deal was made and broken, which can be argued if that is good or evil. What really fucked him up though is fairy godmother put it in his head that Fiona was his and after that it just became a revenge story for avenging his mothers death.

That's still committing the same sin Farkwad did, only instead of trying to force Fiona at swordpoint to marry him, he used an army.

People say that you'll get anything if you work hard enough for it, but what if you still don't? I always felt sorry for him and the fact that a fat panda fanboy got the title over him is enough to make anyone hate the world.

I never said he wasn't an evil motherfucker, i just said he was capable of not being so, which raises the question why IS he like that.

They should have let him kill the dragon.

Legitimately did nothing wrong

not Yea Forums but he definetly did nothing wrong

Attached: Valentine_Normal.png (489x751, 747K)

Can you prove that in court?

Who here has not ordered the death of spoiled, pampered little princes?

I wouldnt judge Turbo too harshly due to that pint sized cunts actions in the second movie.

It’s because his peak physical condition makes him attractive.
Unlike say Kai who is an ugly fat blob with too much hair.

Like looking into a mirror.

Attached: Fire-in-the-Sky-Movie.jpg (600x311, 49K)

EVERYONE else in the show has had their shit choices out out in front of them to reflect on EXCEPT Suyin. At every turn the narrative and characters have bent and twisted to assure her that she dindu nuffin and she a gud girl

Except Suyin. She has to be a straight up pet of the higher ups because it’s fucking ridiculous

Attached: kuzco-the-emperors-new-groove-9.72.jpg (210x240, 20K)

Attached: aGewe15_700b.jpg (600x600, 54K)

Watch his origin episode. He was a cunt when he was the Professor's lab monkey. His misbehavior even caused the accident that creates the Powerpuff girls

DOOOJYAAA

He WAS everything wrong

Attached: sad horse.png (601x389, 295K)

Lex Luther

They betrayed the human race

Prove me wrong

Attached: doctor-doom-2.jpg (1440x810, 224K)

I think Kai was pissed at the perceived betrayal of Oogway
>Be a warlord alongside your best friend
>Best friend gets injured
>Carries your best friend to a village to get him healed
>Said friend has a change of heart after spending time with the villagers
>Suddenly disagrees with everything you've been doing in the past
>Turns on you/Overpowers you and sends to to the Spirit Realm for 500 years
>Resentment towards friend and the pandas that turned him against you
>Steal chi to both mock the pandas' ability with chi and to make yourself powerful enough to have revenge on friend/pandas

I can't remember how much of this is backed up by the movie if any, I haven't seen it in ages

Attached: kai_icon.png (400x560, 252K)

He gave us tommy

Aladdin had his oneitis with Jasmine, though. He wanted the gold to impress her father and marry her, he wouldn't fuck off from Agrabah.

>invading Russia on land in the winter while simultaneously battling a war on multiple fronts

Hitler did fucking everything wrong

I assumed he was talking about after they retrieved the Lamp from the cave and Jafar betrays them?

Yeah, exactly. "Whoever has the gold makes the rules." I doubt Aladdin had a fully formed plan, but his eyes were on Jasmine.

If Jafar had played the part of kibdly benefactor and offered to help Jasmine and Aladdin elope he'd rule Agrabah AND be a damn hero.

He actually invaded Russia in June but they held out until Winter.

I kinda wanted this as well, the moment I found out that Kai trapped Tai as well, but I'm not sure if it would've flowed well into the plot of movie.

More like vindicated.

He spared all five of the furious five. You only need one messenger.