*snarls* *grunts* *snarls* Bub... *growls* *unsheathes claws* Snikt, bub... snikt...

*snarls* *grunts* *snarls* Bub... *growls* *unsheathes claws* Snikt, bub... snikt... *snarls* *glares in your general direction* Bub... *growls* *claws heat up* Bub... BUB!

Attached: x-men-cartoon-wallpaper-786147.jpg (1024x768, 211K)

It's like standing next to a year's worth of Wizard covers.

>hmm

OH BUB.

BUB BUB BUB BUB BUB BUB.

EXTREMELY
HIGH
TEMPERATURES

HERE'S ALL MY MONEY JUST TAKE IT ALREADY!

*snears* *glares* *wraths* VENGEANCE *prays* GOD'S DIVINE *grows a thousand feet* PAY FOR YOUR SINS *grabs someone* *yells in their face* DAMNATION!

Attached: spectre.jpg (1920x1080, 268K)

GONNA... GONNA

Attached: RCO010.jpg (1038x1600, 484K)

Why does Ennis hate Wolverine so much?

*drinks* *snarks* *hides insecurity* The Future... *fucks* *digs a hole in his chest and puts a battery in* Nanomachines, son... Nanomachines... *sets up a Fascist Regime* All Guns, except MY super-advanced Guns, are bad, m'kay... *slutshames" *kills a bunch people for the lulz" Blood on my hands... *becomes worse than Doom, mindwipes himself and hires better PR to erase everything* FOR THE FUTURE!

Attached: invim2017599-cov-1077743.jpg (900x1366, 121K)

Attached: Nightfist.jpg (619x628, 98K)

beat me to it

the only Marvel character Ennis likes is The Punisher

Yeah but he seems to have a particular hateboner for Snikty McBubberson.

probably because Wolverine is popular and more popular than Punisher

what was he gonna do? where is he gonna go?

GONNA SAY IT

M

And he still manages to be the best X-men character and one of the best marvel characters... damn

>best X-men character
That would be Nightcrawler.

Also I love Wolverine. His grumpy badger mannerisms just make him that much more endearing even if they're fun to mock.

I read it in Hayter's snake voice.

Man that wolverine podcast was pretty neat until the last episode.

A thread died for this.

He can't stand the fact that Wolverine has canonically fought in more wars than the Punisher

This thread has been up for 6 hours.

Are you implying that spectre is anywhere near as popular as wolverine for how repetitive he is written?

i like jubilee better