Disregard Yea Forums's dumbassery, I'm still coming to Smash. Anyways, how are you guys enjoying Kingdom Hearts 3?

Disregard Yea Forums's dumbassery, I'm still coming to Smash. Anyways, how are you guys enjoying Kingdom Hearts 3?

Attached: basedsora.png (327x364, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=99RXuwqOPsc
youtube.com/watch?v=8NB83IP_f2s
youtube.com/watch?v=QNvTWohCFjI
theverge.com/2018/6/14/17462782/kingdom-hearts-3-confusing-story-nomura-e3
youtube.com/watch?v=prw2B_03IzY
youtu.be/Qgks6urY8Ls?t=328
youtube.com/watch?v=tjiHufVEc7g
youtube.com/watch?v=OZ7IxXN9hm0
youtube.com/watch?v=uW0wjcS7-00
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Idiot

It's a fucking disappointment. One of the worst in the franchise.

The series ended after this game.
/thread

Attached: Kingdom_Hearts_II_(PS2).jpg (256x361, 41K)

I hate the new designs except for Riku's sort of. Sora's new hair is sooooo shitty and the decision to change it while also moving over to a completely dis-similar visual style is mindboggling. He barely registers as the same person.

Idk how long Nomura's plaid and lapels-with-button-clasps phase will last but I really hope he grows out of it soon.

I like the pirate ship though, that was my favorite part of Sly 3 and I was happy to see another game use that same idea

Personally, I think Toy Story is not only the best world in the game, but one of the best worlds in the entire series.

Attached: 1550188922918.png (768x742, 685K)

Mickey has a greater chance than Sora

Attached: tumblr_inline_pmrg8nY5ZB1wxsj3v_540.png (540x706, 295K)

>Moveset consists of referencing various game series IE Keyblade from Kingdom Hearts, brush from Epic Mickey, water balloons from dream balloon etc.
>Stage is Steamboat Willie with the fighters being in monochrome.
>Donald Duck assist trophy.
>Sorcerer's Apprentice final smash.
>Smash 6 features Donald and Oswald as an echo fighter.

Attached: Micky.gif (426x240, 1.11M)

More negative than positives. I hate how the worlds ultimately were pointless, at least in the first game there was a buildup with chasing Riku. The Princesses didn't matter here, Pirates, Frozen, and Tangled were bad worlds. The big named villains just showed up and taunted and then left, the final stretch crammed everything together and yet didn't feel like a finale for this arc.
That last "press Triangle" during the home stretch was awesome along with how Donald did that thing, but nothing else grabbed me.

10/10 Better than Goku

Some aspects were disappointing, but overall I loved it.

- No Nazi land
- No Commando Duck

it's alright

6/10 IGN

Based

I myself really really liked the ending. Admittedly they should've put the anti aqua thing in the middle instead of towards the end

The game is very meh. Somehow, despite having more options in a fight than ever, it feels very stripped down. It doesn't help that the game is so easy. After beating KH2 I jumped right back in on proud mode because I wanted more. I can barely be bothered to get the Ultima weapon in this one. Maybe the Final Mix will have game changing improvements.

>I myself really really liked the ending.

Attached: 652.jpg (245x245, 6K)

Kingdom Hearts already has a rep in Smash. His name is Cloud.

>Disregard Yea Forums's dumbassery, I'm still coming to Yakuza Kiwami.
FTFY, motherfucking retarded asshole.

I liked it, but definitely had some complaints. The game is bizarrely paced and the Disney worlds were a bit hit or miss. The saving grace was the gameplay for me. And as weirdly told as the story is, I still enjoyed the ending.

I also found it way too easy, but maybe that was my fault for not during my first run on proud mode

Ending was basically a "fuck you" for not liking the shitty mobile games and pretty much points a gun at you demaning you play more games.

And the secret ending about Sora running around real-world Shibuya/having a World Ends With You crossover proves the series is ruined beyond repair.

Yes. It's one of my favorites

It kinda sucked, I traded it in to gamestop and bought Spider-man with the proceeds.

Yakuza 358/9 days.

>Ending was basically a "fuck you" for not liking the shitty mobile games and pretty much points a gun at you demaning you play more games.
Not just the ending. The entire game was like that.

Truth. It even had a better and more conclusive ending.

>FUCK NOBODIES

>the series ended before the best game
Kys

youtube.com/watch?v=99RXuwqOPsc

Woody telling off edgy Xehanort Darkness was literally the highlight of the entire series.

I enjoyed it but as someone who hasn't picked up a Playstation game since KH2 came out and is extremely rusty at them, I expected it to be more challenging than it was even on Standard Mode. As it is, I died literally once in the entire game, during the multi-Titan battle, because I didn't know I needed to equip potions in order to use them. After that... no deaths. The battles weren't challenging and this made them more "ugh hurry up and die so I can keep going with the story" than fun/engaging.

The secret ending was frustrating. should have had it be Riku deciding "yeah fuck this shit, I'm going to find Sora" rather than showing Sora himself.

Other than that, I liked that we got closure for a lot of characters.

Although fuck 'em for not getting Hayden back for Kairi.

>in the middle
At the beginning* We've already had BBS' secret ending and 0.2 to set up her time in the RoD.

Based comment

Attached: xion.jpg (836x848, 90K)

>Although fuck 'em for not getting Hayden back for Kairi.
This

But yeah I found it generally entertaining. I came in with super low expectations because I already found myself nitpicking a lot of stuff like the new look, and once I let that go, I had fun with it

Lack of Final Fantasy characters is jarring desu

Attached: kh3.png (500x280, 179K)

KH3 should've came out on the PS3

i ain't got much to add. finished the toy story world and felt anti-climatic. disney rides are literally the new balloon magic. they for some reason decided to give you op skills at the very beginning. probably gonna trade in soon after i finish the shit show

I've been thinking about that a lot, and I really think that the conclusion they came to is that they couldn't fit them in. There was a clusterfuckton of characters they had to give a resolution to (look how stuffed the ending is), and even those characters didn't get much time to each of them. Trying to add in a plot for the Radiant Garden gang on top of that would have been too much

Having said they, they could have done something to introduce Lightning or Noctis and I'm pissed that they didn't

*BBS should have come out on the PS3, KH3 should have been an early PS4 title

>Woody human sized and doing dramatic speeches
Lmao that's so retarded, looks like those autistic comics like tails get trolled

>(look how stuffed the ending is)
That's their own fault for putting everything at the end.

BBS Final Mix was kino you fucking pleb. KH3 on the Piss Poor is utter shite.

He's not human sized.

>Although fuck 'em for not getting Hayden back for Kairi.
I can't blame her for not wanting to play a character that useless.

t. Xehanort

You could literally tell it was rushed. A moment they could have used the FF characters was when Yen Sid came, like Yen could have said “I brought some of your friends Sora”

>being this retarded

Lmao

She wanted to voice her. She said no one contacted her about it.

>shows up
>is cute
>fucks off never to be seen again for the rest of the game

welp

Attached: Demyx-KH3.jpg (440x246, 35K)

Sounds like no one's ever loved you before

His name is Sephiroth.

I'm sure they had just as many dropped threads in the previous games but now I'm an adult so I actually noticed them. I think what bothered me most was the introduction of the idea of Sora losing his connections or something being messed up with his connections to the people he meets--realizing that he didn't feel as strongly connected to Pooh, then being hurt when Anna's heart was blasted by ice, etc--just.... going nowhere in the end. What was the point?

A lot of them weren't even dropped threads, they were really blatantly sequel hooks and tie ins to the mobile game.
It was a 60 dollar, 30 hour ad for gacha shit and a sequel that no one with a brain should want to support.

The lack of FF characters made me angry, the BBS trio being useless made me angry, the last 3rd of the game made me angry, that slap in the face ending made me angry, Xehanort made me angry, Arandell and Olaf made me angry, the combat didn't made THAT angry but still it's a downgrade from KHII
Nomura should stick to character design and illustrator

Was young Xehanort supposed to be hot or

Your husbando is shit

Attached: 1548012905050.png (1920x1010, 2M)

FF characters have been virtually nonexistent in the last few KH games. Nomura simply doesn't want anything to outshine his shitty OCs.

But aren't a lot of the Final Fantasy characters that appear in Kingdom Hearts ones he designed?

He's cute! He's cute god damn it!

My point was that BBS wouldn't have had the problems it did with presentation, story compression, and gameplay if it was released on console like they had originally planned. Idk why you got mad at that

Every time an Org member came up, all I could think of was the super super grimdark headcanons people came up with in the first few years of KH2, before 358/2 Days. Like. Everyone in the Org member was an edgy rapist levels of grimdark.

I mean there are some good moments, but it's all wrapped up in so much garbage and boringly easy gameplay

the fucking egg minigame is harder than the final boss for fuck's sake

I’m just saying this would have been a great way to bring them back. Not my fault Nomura is salty after being taken off FFXV

Why did people think the egg was the hardest? That was the only one I never fucked up on, all you have to do is go slow like the directions say. The salt and pepper shakers were the bane of my fucking existence though

I finally figured out the salt and pepper one when I realized you weren't supposed to be rotating the sticks, just press "down" when the pepper shaker comes into the circle. god I'm dumb.

easiest
cutting veg
salt and pepper shakers
flambe
egg
hardest

this is objectively correct, and you can't prove me wrong

I thought egg was easier than the shakers

>Larxene constantly and ruthlessly shits on Demyx whenever the two are in the same game
My only wish was more of it, Larxene's a fucking riot.

Larxene is best KH waifu.

So how long an orgy do you think Aqua, Terra and Ven had once they all got home

Not very long if Aqua is as pure as the fanbase makes her out to be.

Her "Ugh, Xemnas" was one of the better lines of the game.

Going slow is difficult because controllers can be pretty damn sensitive.

> no Sephiroth battle

I was looking forward to it

>pure

why

Fuck the Final Fantasy characters. If Yen Sid brought a cavalry with him, it should have been all the Disney party members from the entire series history.

>LALALALALALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU!

I really, really hope that the backlash from 3 has caused nomura to realize how retarded his method of handling stories is. I hope he leaves square like tabata did

Proud mode is ez in this one, even the secret boss is a joke

Official KH3 Disney World Rankings
>1) Pirates (Could be a game of it's own, only downside is the story is mostly just the movie but with bonus scenes of best Organisation member)
>2) Toy Story (Just a fun world from start to finish and it's of course hilarious to see fucking Woody of all characters mocking the big bad of the series) And actually important to KH it turns out
>3) Hercules (Solid intro, clearly had a ton of work put into it, set bar high for the other worlds)
>4) Monsters Inc (Could have done more with the doors what with the game being about KEYS, but deserves to be in top half just for the ending. Placed between the Princess worlds, the linear nature isn't a bad thing)
>5) Big Hero 6 (Unique story and all but one of the original voice cast. But once you beat the story section, you realise there's nothing but a big square to look for hours around to find treasure chests. Two easy time trial races isn't satisfying content compared to Pirates)
>6) Tangled (Pretty world, but between the tower and the town there's nothing but trees. No real gimmick to the world, and the plot is just the movie. Of course it did a better job of integrating it than...)
>100) Frozen (Blatant executive meddling at play. Blatantly padded out, story is just the movie happening in the background, needless songs, it's just a fucking mountain, you don't even get Elsa on your party and that FUCKING. FIND. OLAF. AUDIO. Only saving grace is the boss)
>9999) 100 Acre Woods (Why did they bother?)

It was never going to live up to THIRTEEN years of hype. But, it's far from a completely terrible game.

>people think he will be in smash
>he will actually be in Tekken

>backlash from 3

It's the best selling game of January despite coming out 3 days before the end of the month, has broken multiple records in sales, and overall has positive (if mixed) reviews. He doesn't care about fan backlash.

) 100 Acre Woods (Why did they bother?)
At least the minigame was fun, unlike the shit we had to deal with in Re:CoM

I feel so alone in liking the card system. Not over the traditional combat one of course, but it was a neat change of pace.

The Ultima weapon is fun in KH3, but once you’ve beaten the game and gotten it you don’t have much use for it. At least in the other games you had the secret bosses, this one has fucking ONE boss.

It’s good with the Sora, Donald, and Goofy team up, but otherwise meh. Not even horrible

Yea, it's not really all that bad. I think people just didn't bother to build decks that work, even ones that just spammed magic. Building ones to beat Marluxia in proud mode was fun, if only because you can wreck his cherry blossomed anus like a goddamn blender.

Ultima Weapon (along with an EXP boost dinner) at least made grinding up to Level 99 go by quickly when I had nothing else left to do in the game.

If they can have 5 different nobodies from Fire Emblem they can have another Squeenix guy

) Big Hero 6 (Unique story and all but one of the original voice cast. But once you beat the story section, you realise there's nothing but a big square to look for hours around to find treasure chests. Two easy time trial races isn't satisfying content compared to Pirates)
I wish Sora, Donald, and Goofy had gotten super suits. Hell, could have even plugged that IMMORTALS song since they were doing that for the fucking Frozen one with 2 of its most known songs

I like the second half of the game where it just gives you the cards to work with and it becomes more like a puzzle section at first where you have to figure out the best combos to use for that one level.

The first half, you cruise through the game until you reach the Vexen fight, get your ass handed to you, realise there is a bullshit combo in the game that kills all the bosses, and then use that until the end of the game.

You then look at the achievements list, see how much grinding there is and then say "Fuck this, I'm moving on to KH2"

It has a lot of similarities to Mass Effect 3

Grind wasn't too bad if you know the right places, granted, the only two worthwhile spots are the Destiny Islands and the Castle's final floor itself.

In what way? That was a case of millions of decisions made by players amounting to fuck all, and then 3 samey endings that were barely improved with a patch.

Marluxia is cute and mine

Attached: marluxia.gif (250x208, 680K)

what was the point of him turning Gothel's eyes pink

Was it just the reflection of his pink hair in her eyes

What was going ON

Who KNOWS anymore. Maybe he was turning Gothel into his sex slave.

Same. It's also why I like Unchained/union/whatever it's called now, though I got stuck at a Cinderella level and haven't played in ages.

I assume he was infecting her with darkness, given he turns her remains into the heartless boss.

Tangled is way underrated, it's def better than Hercules.

Attached: Larxene laugh.png (1920x1080, 1.93M)

Both games had fundamentals pared down from their prior incarnations, often the more RPG elements, leaving them feeling empty and barren, only to culminate in wholly disappointing final acts that divide the fanbase and spur a lot of rhetoric about DLC rectifying a problem that's too big to be fixed with DLC.

It's a 9/10 game, complaints either come from newfags who don't understand the story or delusional fanboys with impossible expectations.

There's almost nothing to fault KH3 for objectively. It's too easy on the highest difficulty by default, but the game kindly provides the Zero Exp ability so it can be as challenging as you want so it's not a real complaint.

Lack of endgame content is the biggest negative, but it's not something a game can be faulted for at launch in this era of DLC. None of the other KH games had much endgame content either in their vanilla release.

>disappointing final acts
Eh, I didn't find it disappointing, just not quite as climatic as it could have been.

What was the point of his own eyes turning yellow for that matter. Xehanort clearly wasn't possessing him or Larxene yet.

Just have to hope if the game does get DLC, it's not the same horseshit FFXV has been getting for the last two years.

How about instead of "disappointing?" I rephrase it as "rushing to get to the conclusion instead of properly delivering on all the setup from the previous games"

His eyes were yellow from his first scene in KH3, they didn't change between.

>Same. It's also why I like Unchained/union/whatever it's called now,
you are the problem

Sure, it's fairly rushed, but it at least concluded this shit that should have ended like 10 years ago. And at least there's plenty of setups for KH4 or whatever the next game calls itself, many of which probably won't get resolved right away like Luxord's wildcard or the person Larxene was really loyal to.

>you just didn't understand it
It's the BvS of video games. Complete with people screeching kino memes instead of actually coming up with a way to defend its terrible creative decisions.

I don't understand how the brains of people like you can be so broken that the final act in KH3 could be disappointing.

Just the fact that you actually fight all 13 darknesses was beyond my expectations, I expected half of them to be taken out by other characters in cutscenes. Especially as the game went on and I never got to fight any of the main story villains in the Disney worlds, making it look like the game might be rushed and lacking boss fights like FFXV. But then BAM - you get to fight EVERYONE baby!

>Sure, it's fairly rushed, but it at least concluded this shit that should have ended like 10 years ago.
Just barely. 80% of the game is set up for 4.
And it's going to be another decade because the fucking mobile game has to establish what any of it means.

No, I meant his yellow eyes in KH3 in general. People assumed all the members had been norted, but according to Larxene they weren't, so ???

You have to admit that the fights could have been a little more challenging. As it was, they all just sort of politely worked in tandem or would sit out for a story-related moment instead of feeling like a hassle like their data selves from KH2FM. Saix was definitely the weakest since Xion just switches sides in a cutscene, and Mansex fucks off after nabbing Kairi.

Good enough that I’m currently three trophies away from getting the platinum one, and I usually go after it only if a game entertain me enough to keep playing it instead of going for my ever increasing backlog
It’s not perfect, though on the story side I’m inclined to thing that most of the problems are Disney’s fault, and not SE/Nomura
I really like the gameplay. It’s easy, but all KH games are extremely easy until they release the FM version

They were Norted, just not under his full dominion, since whatever secret they have regarding keyblade mastery was more interesting to investigate than just making them total puppets like TerraNort and Saix.

They are as challenging as you make them. I beat the game at level 25 on Proud, and all the fights were tense and fun.

>Just the fact that you actually fight all 13 darknesses was beyond my expectations,
It would've been more mind blowing were they not such easy fights.
> I expected half of them to be taken out by other characters in cutscenes
Saix basically was. Roxas is a beast.
>Especially as the game went on and I never got to fight any of the main story villains in the Disney worlds, making it look like the game might be rushed and lacking boss fights like FFXV
This was a huge problem but good news KH4 will be Nomura's take on FFXV.
But seriously though combat in this game is fucked. It's all geared towards AOEs and big group battles. There's not enough one on one fights.
> But then BAM - you get to fight EVERYONE baby!
In a world without attractions that might've been a good thing.
You know what would've made the final boss rush better beyond actual difficulty? Team up attacks.. You get them with the disney characters but then this big clash of sides is just Sora saving everyone except Roxas who can solo the boss on his own.

Attached: 1550511952972.jpg (1024x576, 65K)

At least there's stuff set up the next saga when KH2 pretty much felt like an ending but decided "Wait, there's more!" and then had to make like 6 games to add more plot points so KH3 had more going for it.

>They are as challenging as you make them.
>KH3 is plenty challenging if you play it on level one blindfolded underwater and never use the triangle button.
The mental gymnastics people are going through rather than admitting the game is easy as fuck are amazing

>At least there's stuff set up the next saga when KH2 pretty much felt like an ending but decided "Wait, there's more!"
But that's a good thing. Give a game an ending and leave the sequel baiting for the stinger.
Don't waste an hour of cut scenes going "what's in this magic mystery box? buy the next game 10 years from now and find out!"

That's exactly what KH2FM did with all of the "Xehanort's Memories" stuff though. Do you know how confusing that stuff was before BBS came out?

I'd rather have a lot of setups over the course of the story than just launched at the last second when it seemed like everything was all wrapped up.

Most of those 13 darknesses were harder in previous games. Especially Marluxia.
And really, that's a problem with the set up of this game. The big threat is to take on a bunch of characters you've already beaten once before, without them getting any power ups; not in terms of narrative, or in terms of gameplay.

Like, Xemnas makes a big speech about how half the organization was picked because they were keyblade wielders in the past because we gotta have a tie in to the fucking mobile game, right? Why not actually give them keyblades and make them stronger in that final clash, instead of doing another "find luxord" mini game boss fight where they have such small health bars life it's over in three minutes?

>Xenmas implies that he has brought Marluxia, Larxenne, Luxord and Demyx back into the fold because they are all important individuals and that this is all part of his plan
>they all react with shock as he explains who they all are
>this is never actually expanded upon or explained

And don't forget about Luxord's card in Kingdom Hearts Sleepwalker on the Nintendo Switch in three years time!

kek

>I'd rather have a lot of setups over the course of the story than just launched at the last second when it seemed like everything was all wrapped up.
And we got the worst of both worlds. 8 worlds of Sora going
>I need to find and master the power of waking
only for the game to go
>Oh shit it the final act is about to start? Fuck it. Sora you had the power all along you just gotta believe in yourself.
Prior to the keyblade graveyard there's only two kinds of cut scenes in this game's story; sequel bait, and the characters spinning their wheels doing absolutely fuck all.

The keyblade stuff was just cockteasing for the next saga. Odds are, Luxord, Marluxia, Demyx, and Larxene are tied to the foretellers and will be called in to help in the clash with them.

>>they all react with shock as he explains who they all are
>>this is never actually expanded upon or explained
You're going to get made fun of for not playing the mobile game.
Back when they were "sombodies" they were keyblade wielders that time traveled to the present day from the era of the war because we gotta sell phone games.
But yes, they COULD'VE done more with that in this game rather than putting it off yet again.

Was Saix even a full puppet himself though? Because I wouldn't imagine someone who has completely handed over the reins would go chill out on a rooftop to share a sea-salt ice cream with an old friend to talk about some girl.

The ending and some of the documents also imply that even Xigbar was still of free mind in the end, so maybe TerraNort was the only one ever truly Norted.

KH2 wasn't much better with just having the first orgy13 pop into the scene to taunt Sora and tell him how he's just a pawn in their game.

Attached: How to approach the heart.gif (245x150, 796K)

>The keyblade stuff was just cockteasing for the next saga
I know, and I said that. It's fucking stupid.
>Odds are, Luxord, Marluxia, Demyx, and Larxene are tied to the foretellers
They're dandelions.
This is why I'm so frustrated. People keep telling me I didn't understand shit. I understand the story just fine, so much so that I realize how much of a filler game this was in the grand scheme of things.

It's one simple setting you turn on for the game to be hard, it's no different from any other difficulty setting. You can and must use all the tools available to you in the game to win at that level, which is what good difficulty settings are all about.

More or less, he says he gave himself over to Nort so he could have the power to travel through worlds and find the girl Axel and he knew, that girl probably being the third heart that's up Sora's butthole.

>being this mad over someone enjoying a casual mobile game

Sounds like no one's ever loved you before

Having a middle point with the 1000 heartless fight and defending hollow bastion helped the pacing a lot.
In 3 you literally have Sora wondering what he's doing in worlds, and then when they end he's back to sitting in the Gummi Ship asking if he can go do something plot relevant yet only to be told no, he's gotta get the power of waking.

The tools are busted.
Attractions are way too strong. Magic is utterly broken.

Really, KH1 was the only one where there felt like a sense of progression from start to end, since it was saving the worlds, finding his friends, and stopping the asshat who let the black monsters loose.

Speaking of the mobile game, when a random character from the mobile game appears for 4 seconds, says one line as they save the day, and then disappears into the night without his name even being revealed in the journal let alone being acknowledged by Sora was the one moment where I thought "This must be how people who didn't play CoM feel like in KH2"

>9999) 100 Acre Woods (Why did they bother?)

That's a shame, I was looking forward to visiting Pooh again probably more than any of the announced words other than Olympus.

> I promise I'll come back and visit you now and again
> Could you make it 'now and now' instead?

Do you like puzzle bobble? Because you go to HAW to play puzzle bobble.

I liked that scene better when it was in Nier Automata.
But goddamn does KH3 suck off the mobile game players a lot. Like, an offensive amount.

As a kid I assumed Chain of Memories was just a weird port of KH1 on gba, since that used to happen a lot. Then I was left incredibly confused why half of XIII was dead when the game started

Did you like KH3s version of Puzzle Bobble? Here are two more versions of KH3s version of Puzzle Bobble. Please try to ignore the lack of Eeyore, Owl and Kanga, their Japanese voice actors probably died.

So did 2. And you couldn't even refight sephiroth

The mini games were always meh, I just thought Sora's interactions with the 100 Acre Wood cast were heartwarming

NGL I actually did. I like puzzle bobble.
It's not like I was going to go back to Arendelle and do that sledding shit or to Toy Box to replay Nomura's ad for his second attempt at making Final Fantasy VS13.

>80 percent
>when there's like 5 hooks for the next saga and most of them come at the end

I'd say they were better the minigames we had to go through in Re:CoM
>Dodge carrots that have a finicky as fuck hitbox that'll trip you even when you try to jump over them
>Smack Pooh's ass to get his tard bear hide out of the way
>Fucking cards against BEEEEEES

Arenendelle and Coronoa set up the idea for the new seven lights. Only we only get 4 of them so the remaining 3 are sequel bait.
Olympus and Caribbean are Maleficent, Pete, and later Luxord looking for the sequel box.
Monsteropolis and San Fransokyo are the only worlds where the shit that matters is pertinent to THIS game.

Having played 1 and 22 on my old ps2 right before I played 3 makes me wonder why everyone says 2 is so great. It's even easier than 3 and you can only fight the secret boss once

The 7 lights only matter because if sora doesn't get 7 keyblade welders the norts will use the new princesses it's not a setup for anything

>and 22
Goddamn time travelers! Fuck off already, Nort! What kind of scheme are you pulling going back to a defunct console?

Even if we're just talking about Vanilla KH2 I'd say that reaction commands are better than attractions because the former are at least contextual rather than you getting them every five seconds, to the point that dramatic boss fights that are important to the story get derailed by a giant gaudy pirate ship.

Then it's filler, because both sides already had a surplus and there was no real point to introducing the idea that the princesses of heart had successors.

It is kind of amusing to just trounce the likes of Dark Aqua with the ship and juggle her ass as she's helpless to the ship's might. But yea, if Nomura can get his shit together for a FM version, he needs to make the attractions either rarer to active (possibly even more contextual/suited to certain worlds), or just make them like the Links so at least there's a cost to use the Ass Blaster

>using any triangle commands besides when you absolutely have to

>wonder why everyone says 2 is so great
Because it came out in 2005. It's a great KH game ( says a lot about the franchise), but not that great of an action rpg

I played thought just about every KH game in the build to 3 and none of the games are really anything special gameplay wise but damn it I care about Sora, Axel, Roxas, Aqua, Terra, and Ventus

>The only way to make the game good is to not use features in it, but don't you dare say it's a bad game!

>not caring about best girl

But it's stupid. It's there to dangle a carrot in front of Sora to get the 7 heroes together... but that's what he was doing anyway, so this wasn't going to motivate him any further. Easily could have just had them be interested in Rapunzel's healing powers and if they would work on hearts, while Elsa was able to create a heart to make Olaf which would spark their interest also. But because they were forced to stick to the movie plots, they didn't have the option to be flexible so just lazily went "eh, Organisation can make hollow threats I guess".

But he didn't mention Omelette.

Attached: Olette smile.jpg (1920x1080, 210K)

I know people who bought PS3s solely because of KH3

As someone said, it was probably Disney meddling because Frozen is stupidly successful and they probably didn't want anything to get in the way of the story since Sora would have been able to get Elsa's dumb ass to stop being a frigid bitch with one of his corny speeches.

I mean olette's new best gal pal

nomura said disney had the most guidlines for frozen and while pixar and the big hero 6 team let them do sequel stories, the princess and pirate teams made them do retreads

>Easily could have just had them be interested in Rapunzel's healing powers and if they would work on hearts
Or maybe the fact that Rapunzel's hair is the literal fountain of youth could tie back into the fact that MX is like a billion years old and supposedly needed Terra's body so that he could be young again only to decide to remain a decrepit old man.

>pirate team
Does one even exist? I mean, isn't Disney readying to pull a Fembusters with that franchise because of how shit the fifth one was?

yes it still existed, for this game because most of these were newer movies the teams that made them still were around so square had to work with those teams for each world

>enjoying
That implies there was any post-game content to dig into. Of which there was FUCK ALL. I enjoyed it while going through it, but it was way too easy. Kept figuring "well, the difficult stuff will be in the post-game." Of which there was none.

KH3: Final Mix will probably be a great game. KH3 by itself is fun but disappointing.

>I'm still coming to Smash
I unironically hope Sora does become the 2nd DLC fighter in Smash Ultimate because I can't stand those Erdrickfags on Yea Forums who blindly believe "leaks" from "insiders" when the same "insiders" didn't know about the Piranha Plant being the first DLC fighter or even knew about Joker from Persona 5 being the first fighter in the DLC fighter pass. Plus, if Classic Dante, Leon Kennedy, and Crash Bandicoot are the remaining fighters in the DLC pass, that would make Smash Ultimate a better PlayStation cross over game than PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale.

Attached: 1529893898253.jpg (450x500, 16K)

Seems odd they'd even care to be so strict to the movie when they completely skip Dead Man's Chest

>Kingdom Hearts Sleepwalker on the Nintendo Switch
You mean "Kingdom Hearts Ends With You" on the Nintendo Switch.

you mean kingdom hearts shibuya shinjuku switch for nintendo switch

>You are all also-rans

Attached: KH3NotOver.jpg (615x346, 43K)

No, Pirates was a retelling just because Nomura was obligated to have a Davy Jones boss fight in there somewhere and he felt Dead Man's Chest was too much of a set-up for At World's End to bother adapting that.

>All the bad guys got redeemed
>But don't worry the next arc is going to be hype as fuck!
I know this shit wasn't coming from Disney. They let their villains get wrecked all the time. Facilier got dragged into hell for fucks sake!

>all the bad guys

Excuse you, this shitlord did not get redeemed

Attached: 43817641_266078060761536_2823788117293055298_n.jpg (480x480, 26K)

xehanort didnt get redeemed he just stopped fighting he never admitted he was wrong he just gave up. also now we have super retarded furries who got tens of thousands of preteens killed

Nor this shitlord, who for some reason was more of a shitlord than Ansem Seeker of Darkness and Xemnas

Attached: 0033.png (465x421, 309K)

ansem and xemnas had terra temporing part of them. this dude hadnty even met erqus yet

Probably just a ruse cruise attitude. He gave Sora advice in the Toy Box, so he's probably giving the spikey dipshit a clue, much like Luxord giving him that McGuffin card

That was just him trying to get sora to get his 7 the other two times he met sora he just basically said suck my dick bitch

>All the bad guys got redeemed
Sora and Ventus tried to redeem Vanitas and he gave them a big fat middle finger as he drifted away into the darkness.

and yet others like Luxord and Xigbar acted like cunts then pulled an almost soft moment before they went (or pretended to in Xiggy's case). Teen Nort's probably aware of some shit and just trying to make sure Sora's retarded ass has some idea of what he'll need to do since his terminally braindead.

He'll be back, and probably do some reverse fusion with Ven where he gets absorbed so Ven's completed again and probably gets a power boost.

>Ventus merges with Vanitas
>this causes him to regain his memories
>remembers that he straight up murdered Marluxia's little sister
Well that'll be awkward.

As it should be

Attached: fuck everyone.png (1280x720, 716K)

Honestly I feel like Sora would generate more hype overall than Erdrick. Sure DQ is super popular in Japan but Sora would generate worldwide hype. I’m not a fan of DQ so I honestly want Sora in more than Erdrick.

KH1,COM,KH2=Digimon Adventure
KH2FM=Our War Game
Everything afterwards=02/Tri

Oh fuck off.
He absolutely did and we got blue balled on our catharsis.

If the Lion King were written like Kingdom Hearts 3, Scar would've calmly surrendered, revaled he was actually protecting the pride lands from poachers, then the ghost of mufasa would come in and escort him into the sky, and then there'd be a flashback to Scar as an adorable lion cub, and you jackasses would be claiming that it wasn't a retcon or bad writing, complainers just needed to watch the movie in korean.

No more awkward than if Van somehow remembered the times he'd wake up inside Sora's mind when the boy was spanking it.

Kingdom Hearts is one of the biggest most craziest things in modern media

There have been some crazy crossovers in video games, tv shows, and movies over the years, but holy cow, how the fuck did Kingdom Hearts end up being a thing that exists the way it is

Isn't that shit supposed to happen in the live-action remake this year?
>TFW live-action remakes in KH4.

Attached: screams-externally-35029883.png (500x397, 97K)

Sora has never spanked.

It's literal coincidence.
Square and Disney had offices in the same Japanese building, two employees high up on the totem pole got in the elevator at the same time, and said "hey we should do something together"

I don't know, but the original ad campaign for the first campaign is classic.

youtube.com/watch?v=8NB83IP_f2s

youtube.com/watch?v=QNvTWohCFjI

Also a few moments later, Scar just murdererd Nala in front of Simba just to piss him off.
Seriously, I want to take a shovel, walk all the way to Japan and smack Nomura across the fucking face with it.

He can't have resisted it when Kairi was originally running around in that napkin-sized skirt, or when she changed to the dress that shows her legs and thighs like she's a chicken dinner on sale.

I mean sure but like

How did it end up being THE WAY that it is? Loaded with cheese and with unnecessarily complex overarching lore?

The series has been pretty adamant on Roxas deserving to be his own person, separate from Sora. It'd be weird for them to 180 on that with Ventus and Vanitas having to re-fuse.

Wasn't it said that Nomura was going to make things more grounded, but his team insisted that he amp up the wacky heart nonsense?

>KH1 final boss
>Disintigrated in a blast of light after you beat his ass
>KH2 final boss
>Shot through the chest after you beat his ass, disintegrates
>KH3 Final boss
>Reveals he was actually an agent of light all along, then his best friend's ghost turns him into a ball of lgiht and they both float up to the heavens
One of these things is not like the others. One of these things just doesn't' belong.

Japanese story telling meets American capitalism driven serialization.

That's a bit different though. Roxas a rare case of a Nobody whose Somebody got restored without destroying both the Nobody and Heartless, but he got forced back in anyway because it was necessary to revive Sora. With Ven and Van, they're basically two halves of a whole that have been forced at each other's throats numerous times, being drawn to do so because one is light and the other is darkness. It wouldn't be beyond Nomura's insanity to do something like 'We need to fuse to save the day" and then Ven does something good despite his whole spiel about being the darkest dick of darkness that ever darkened in the dark.

How did they manage to make it gayer than KH2?

Attached: oh.png (1280x720, 442K)

Did you miss the entire part where Saix/Isa said he went evil for Skuld?

Fuck Sora AND Erdrick
Give me Crono!

>Gotta retcon in stuff to make KHUX more relevant
Fuck this game and fuck that game too.

>thinking the forced "oh, oh shit--uhhh no homo!! there was a girl in there" characters matter

It really fucking pisses me off about Xehanort's "demise". Throughout the series you have Disney Villains who meet their respective, if not brutal at times, proper comeuppance even when they do the pettiest of things. Fuck, even Tremaine was blown to bits in BBS. But the one who caused all the bad shit to happen in the first place. "He had good intentions so he gets to go to heaven with his BFF LMAO".
Wouldn't be surprised if neo-Disney forced it on Nomura with his choices being either Xehanort goes to jail or goes to a better place. Fuck, the bad guy in Coco is implied to eventually be erased from existence just because he killed a guy a stole his fame.

>no FF characters
Dead on arrival

Keep seething fujo

>terrible series gets a "final" installment that even dedicated fans have to admit is disappointing

I'd say KH3 was kino simply for watching the fujoshi meltdowns, like this thread. The denial is palpable.

Attached: my seids.jpg (328x398, 33K)

She matters because she's from gacha trash.
That's the direction of the franchise going forward. Dick riding the people that support the shitty mobile game.

>Xehanort goes to jail

This is hilarious for some reason

I don't get why people bitch about the mobile game. If you log in every day, don't even have to play, just log in, you get enough in like 1 week to get a new medal pack. You don't have to spend money unless you're obsessed about leaderboards.

The Carribean was the best world in the game, if only because Sora gets to act like a megachad thruout the pirates world.

What meltdowns? The fujoshis won. The next game is going to be Nomura's version of Vs13, which means it'll be an even bigger sausage fest.
Sora and Riku are on a different planet, with Noctis mk II and most likely Neku. Kairi is so irrelevant that she's in a completely different dimension now, and Xehanort went to heaven with his butt buddy Eraqus
It's exactly what fujos have been wanting. They won super hard in KH3.

>Fuck, the bad guy in Coco is implied to eventually be erased from existence just because he killed a guy a stole his fame.
Who'd want to celebrate the life of a guy who dicked over his best friend?
Nomura.

Caribbean is the best world to play in, Toy Story was the best world story-wise. Although having Sora play on the indoor playground was vaguely fun, it doesn't compete controlling a ship and exploring islands. And occasionally jumping into the open ocean and seeing the terrifying empty blackness of the sea.

>I don't get why people bitch about the mobile game.
>The foundational lore of the entire universe of the franchise is established in a vendor trash mobile game
>The long awaited third console installment is chock full of references to said game, which are given greater priority than plot points from the handheld interquels.
>The direction of the franchise going forward is almost exclusively based on plot from the mobile game.
>Yet despite all this Square puts almost no effort in establishing how relevant and pertinent the mobile game is in the compilations.
Do you really not get it or are you just being facetious?

This, Carribean is the only worlds where Sora is free to explore the world and not bogged down by the plot.

That's what the "What you missed" videos that they made available before KH3 and the videos on 'story so far' were for, though, all of which are freely available if you do a quick search.

>jump off the ship to explore island
>press square rapidly to get to the island ground without falling into the water because jesus that shit is creepy

Like I said, almost no effort.
They put more effort into making sure people had access to dream drop and that turned out to be kind of a waste.

Disney would've forced Nomura to execute Xehanort for his crimes, or suffer a karmic death similar to Dr. Facilier: Dragged down into the realm of darkness when the Heartless turns on him.

Xehanort got away because the JRPG genre loves making misunderstood villains. Outright evil characters like Kefka, The Emperor, and Zeromus are a thing of the past.

This.
You can even tell it was Nomura's doing because he makes excuses for it in the art book, talking about how he worked so hard on the ending and really so long as people talk about it and see what he was going for then it's great.

Well there are a *few* exceptions like Arfoire from the Neptunia series, but even then she's more "petty troublemaker" than outright despicable.

Nomura said he empathised with zehanort more than sora. All he wanted was to wipe out this convoluted plot and rule over a world of just light Disney even though it only got so fucked up because of him in the first place

>Nomura said he empathised with zehanort more than sora.
Source?
I believe it, but having something to rub in people's faces would be helpful.

Its in one of the 50 trillion interviews he did before kh3 came out

I got it
theverge.com/2018/6/14/17462782/kingdom-hearts-3-confusing-story-nomura-e3
>“I actually don’t sympathize or empathize with Sora at all,” Nomura says. Instead, he relates to the game’s mysterious villains, Xehanort or likely Ansem, anyone who’s fallen prey to their dark natures. “I think I’m closer to those characters, so Sora is like my enemy,” he says. “How I always think of him is I would unleash my attacks on him, and then I draw him in a way that I think he will be able to make a comeback at me. In that sense, I really think that Sora is just like an opposite personality character to who I am.”

>Asks to disregard Yea Forums's dumbassery
>Makes Yea Forums thread
You wanna know how I enjoy KH 3? I don't, I don't really play games anymore especially because of its current state (just look at Anthem).

I am not saying that to make any other point other than that it's fucking Yea Forums, get the fuck out Yea Forumsermin.

youtube.com/watch?v=prw2B_03IzY

Man that pisses me off.
I'm glad I traded 3 in.

That would explain why the final act of KH3 is just an attempt to shit on Sora as much as possible.

Remember when the whole theme of the series was "Optimism and hope will always triumph over cynicism and despair"?

Literally everyone wins BUT Sora, even Xehanort.

Attached: 1550571983831.png (1024x574, 460K)

>final act
Everyone shit on sora nonstop

No everyone won but Kairi. Roxas got his gf, axel got his kids and bf back aqua got terra ven has chirithy riku has namine but sora happily saved Kairi and she was left sad and alone

Attached: 1545214964366.jpg (1366x651, 143K)

Attached: 1550299924643.png (919x580, 585K)

Attached: WHAT'S YOURS IS MINE.png (268x238, 166K)

Attached: 1550064461812.png (680x427, 452K)

Attached: 1550134843374.png (569x780, 996K)

>Everyone wins BUT Sora
Kairi lost too.

And I'm dead serious, the way she was treated in this game was flat-out fucking disgusting. I wouldn't be surprised if in Nomura's original sidea was that Xehanort raped her in front of Sora.

Attached: 1544564723670.jpg (900x900, 107K)

Pretty much everyone got treated like shit.
>"Hey guys! Time for you all to die so we can have a mobile game tie-in!"

>...Nomura's original sidea was that Xehanort raped her in front of Sora

Game promoted to 10/10 if added as DLC

Attached: 1537849479619.jpg (1080x1080, 293K)

I originally thought they did xigbar dirty with his end and then the secret reports and epilogue came out and it was redeemed

Whats next on this crazy train we're all stuck on?

Attached: the story so far.jpg (6120x4472, 1.64M)

Revealing mom is a grown up vanitas

Holy shit KH3 was like 'okay' but god damn the disney worlds were fucking savage to the antagonists in one way or another
>Vantias just fucking spooked by Sully and then utterly wrecked
>Woody, period.
>Jack making Luxord just fall off the ship

Sora's Mom being the secret boss of KH4

>Vanitas time travels back to create a time loop and get a massive negativity power up from the war
Okay I believe you

She's obviously being tsun because water conducts electricity.

Because treating your antagonists like a joke is great for stakes

>Sora's Mom being the secret boss of KH4

Dinner... is finally ready.

I only ever played 358/2 on my DS, so reading through this thread is a ride.

Attached: 1548979423190.png (466x355, 175K)

Vanitas and luxord were always jokes
I mean the dudes elemwnt is time and he uses playing cards for some reason

Right? No one can actually hate Demyx, right?

Attached: 1550208485104.png (2428x1814, 3.92M)

Just know that xion remains best girl and is a cute with a cute outfit

>best girl

I don't know, her whiny crying in KH3 was really obnoxious

Vanitas literally calls himself darkness like a true edgelord.
Young Xehanort just deserves all the shit he gets after what he did in BBS.

Like you wouldn't cry after cooking back from utter nonexistance and both your best friends are alive too

I mean, Vanitas has always been a shitbaby edgelord.

Having Terra be the Guardian is weird. It feels like Nomura forgot Lingering Will existed, remembered him, but then wanted to have Terra be both.

I'm not talking about the reunion cry, I'm talking about this weird bit: youtu.be/Qgks6urY8Ls?t=328

Attached: 1460310352139.jpg (763x1100, 558K)

At 5:20 or so, I mean.

>Anyways, how are you guys enjoying Kingdom Hearts 3?
Beat it last weekend. No motivation to plat.
Not surprisingly, it was pretty disappointing.

sora donald and goofy are toy size.

Fuck the synthesist achievement is all i'm gonna say user, the minigames are not too big of time wasters in comparison.

Attached: when the reaction command is shit.jpg (245x266, 17K)

That was her getting her heart and memories back completely. Her heart was remade from data like they alluded to in toy story and bh6 but she wasn't complete till Roxas in sora said her name

>Fuck the synthesist achievement
That's why I have no motivation to plat.
Just playing backlogs, in the mean time, BotW for example.

What the fuck does that even mean?
Xion's alright. Roxas seems kind of gay though. And I don't ship him with anyone, but I can't be the only who saw this, right?

Kh3 wasn't perfect with if 2 fm could change people's opinions on 2 the fm dlc should fix a lot of problems with 3 like difficulty and lack of postgame

Any general tips for someone starting out in the mobile game? I've seen a lot of posts around the internet basically saying if you don't get certain medals early on you should just restart the game. Is it really so unforgiving or is that just all meta stuff? If I want to fuck around in the story can I just play normally or does it become pay2win pretty quickly?

lingering will is more of a nobody than a heartless. Although he disapeared after he went after terranort.

Roxas and Xion should've stayed gone. Its too fan wanky to bring them back. Same with riku replica. I like the idea of them having no happy ending and being forgotten.

Roxas is with xion.

I'm pretty sure the story to the dandelion minigame is just a dream ventus had.

If you get medals now nothing in the story should trouble you with power creep. It's only events and pvp and pve stuff that you need to be a whale for

God damn it user, please just get out of that rabbit hole now.

Okay, so essentially, you need the latest Buffer in order for your attackers to even do a smidge of damage.
Problem is, SENA hasn't made that buffer openly available in Banners that only take 5 pulls or so to get, it's just non-guaranteed bullshit hoping that the buffer becomes openly available when the company is delaying the inevitable to penny pinch, I would not recommend to start out on it now.

If you're in it for the story, literally one pull from that uhhhh monsters inc sora banner could let you breeze by no issue.
But please don't go into it deeply, or hell, just fucking go look up cutscenes, that's literally all the story to it.

Attached: autism the picture.png (1280x720, 672K)

You forgot the whole fucking story needs to be fixed.

Yeah I know that much. I'm just saying, there's weird vibes.

The story had pacing problems but other than that it was fine. Maybe add radiant garden in the middle of the world's and you have to fight demyx and vexen there

If anything axel is the gay one

>Roxas is with xion.

Sure, Nomura

I'd say adding a bossfight where you fight hooded Xion to set her up as a contender in the war is important. As it is now she's just there at the Graveyard because Nomura forgot he needed to save her and Roxas too.

I don't know man. I'm just saying, I'm playing it again right now the dialogue has strange timing that decides to linger on words too much. Words that sound gay.

Canon pairings
Roxas/xion
Axel/skuld/isa
Riku/namine
Aqua/terra
Veb/chirithy
Sora/neku

They most likely didn't finish her until then. Remember big hero six the last Disney world had repliku 2.0 trying to figure out how to remake a heart from data which w

Just have Vexen take her for a test run to try and reabsorb her memories from Sora, it'll look like it doesn't work but then it makes it so that moment where she saves Axel doesn't seem like an asspull.

Maybe. Yeah that could work

>my fanfics = canon
>prequel characters that aren't even alive anymore are in my ships because fuck you

REALLY hope Kairi gets redeemed in the DLC. Maybe kill two birds with one stone and have her visit the other new POH worlds like Princess and The Frog seeing Tiana is obviously a new one (Merida and her movie a shit, Moana likely to get it's full fledged world in KH4, Pocahontas would probably offend people, and why the fuck would Vanellope be a POH. She's a fucking videogame character.)?

I mostly just want to mess around. Right now it's just mindless entertainment to pass the time. I'm not going to drop any money on it so when I hit the paywall I'll probably drop off. Or when I just lose interest in KH again.

It's shit and you should just delete it off of your phone. Watch the story translations on youtube instead because the official English story is waaay far behind.

Who isn't alive in that list
Skuld? Because she's subject x

Attached: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.png (1440x900, 982K)

Attached: 1550705592723.jpg (599x438, 58K)

She was the only reason he didn't completely die to the demon typhoon

disney will block sora from smash, im pretty sure.

wait

First time around, after Terranort and Zetaflare happens, demon tide arrives and everyone dies

But Kairi keeps Sora alive because of love shit

Then they encounter Terranort all over again, only diff being LW shows up

So how could Kairi save Sora if she never had the chance to save him?

Kairi's main "contribution" happens in the most haphazard scene in the series. It happens, then doesn't for reasons

Attached: AquaJob.webm (1280x720, 623K)

Funny the thread started with the thing about Sora being in Smash Ultimate, seeing Ultimate was the highly-anticipated but rushed-as-fuck shitfest of the end of 2018 and KH3 is the highly-anticipated but rushed-as-fuck shitfest of the start 2019.

They still remember eating shit and dying. Vens just a turbo tard

So everyone went back in time a few minutes?

>mfn

Attached: DarkRikuReaction.webm (960x476, 1.82M)

Ven AND Aqua AND Terranort AND Mickey are turbotards.

>>prequel characters that aren't even alive anymore
Time travel bullshit. The prequel characters are coming back because fuck this franchise I guess.

Only non-turbotard is LW

Attached: 1549858715971.jpg (1080x1080, 185K)

So how traumatized would HPO have been had this been real and Roxas just went splat.

Attached: 015.jpg (750x1189, 99K)

I'm still subscribed to the theory that he's the Master of Masters because
>it'd be a fantastic asspull from Nomura, who loves asspulls
>would go to show that the "weakest"/"laziest" Organization XIII member is actually powerful but hates being a bad guy, hence his lack of energy to do evil things and his treachery in helping the MCs get everyone a redemption vessel
>his lovable goofiness rubbing off on Luxu/Xigbar as his student makes sense
>everyone else's role has been clear cut except his

Excellent husbando tastes btw.

Attached: 752291-artimg029.jpg (1024x1024, 241K)

They're not even supposed to remember she exists to be recreated but fuck it they needed a 13th because Demyx just fucks off to be in the sequel and Vexen decides at the last minute that he was a double agent after all.

>Watch the story translations on youtube instead because the official English story is waaay far behind.
And yet they expect us to get hype that it's the new direction for the series.
I just don't get it.

>>everyone else's role has been clear cut except his
Because they haven't gotten around to him showing up in KHUX, same as Luxord.

It's in the secret reports, Vexen finds notes about a memory stealing puppet and decides to remake it, it's assumed Xemnas remembers her because he was plucked from a point in time where she still existed.

He is pretty fucking enigmatic and nomura loves bringing up past characters under new roles and pull twists off the ass
Doubt we have seen the last of him...

>not evil
>not a figher
>doesn't want to work
>lazy

Wtf is he doing in a cult full of psychopaths?

The Somebodies of Larxene and Marluxia are nice and kind compared to their Nobodies. Luxord is also dickish. But the Demyx Nobody is not mean or cruel, or even has any stake in the Org.

What the fuck is he suppose to do?

Attached: 1542911421940.jpg (1080x883, 59K)

>implying the western audience has ever mattered to the nips. Holy fuck though, imagine how confused people who only play it legitimately are.

It's poor marketing choices/cutting corners bc of greed. Neither Jump Force nor the MHA game had English dubbing when back in the day dubbed cartoons could have dubbed games easily.

The MHA game isn't even completely subtitled.

>Vexen decides at the last minute that he was a double agent after all.
I still don't like this. Had his motivation been to help the good guys just to keep his research away from Xehanort and his gay darkness crusade I'd have accepted it. This bullshit about "atonement" was out of character.

DANCE WATER DANCE

This was so out of the blue I was genuinely expecting him to triple agent.

Attached: .png (477x427, 16K)

Luxord as MoM wouldn't be nearly as fun but it wouldn't shock me either if it went that way.
Right? Surely he didn't exit stage left for nothing.
I'm sure it'll be waived away as some bullshit like Roxas/Xion's situation where keeping his nobody intact meant that he couldn't be his somebody, and Demyx's somebody would've interferred with Xehanort's plans somehow.

best girl

[please confirm]

A remider the manga is the canon version of the series.

I thought that was somewhat in character for his comic self. It always implied that he had some sense of humor and was cowardly/easily bullied by others except whenever he know more about something than someone else. He even made several replicas of himself as a back-up plan.

Attached: 83f041dad53caa80e8851ebcdc9fb55d8eec664f_hq.jpg (750x809, 79K)

>Excellent husbando tastes btw.

See, someone else gets it!

I like that theory too.

Especially since

>I can be intimidating when I want to be... which admittedly is almost never.

There's more to him than meets the eye.

Read the KH2 manga. I don't care if it's not canon, Demyx is a miracle

The antagonists don’t do much to not be considered a joke...

He had to be told by namine that there was a nort orgy going on on his home turf

It's automatically canon to me, seeing it actually ends after KH2 like the series should've.

Guys demyx is your friend mog the retarded one who wears a moogle hat in khux. Luxord is mom

3rd best desu, behind Larxene and Aqua while not counting anyone from Union X since it's still ongoing.

Attached: 1549416438314.jpg (960x1280, 145K)

Right? When he saved those kids from "Get off this lawn!" Xehanort, and Xehanort let the treasonous Nobodies go with a cryptic line, I assumed he realized they were working for Vexen who was pretending to save Ansem to find out how to make the replicas work perfectly. But... nope.

Attached: my hydrangeas.png (613x532, 478K)

Ansem later explained he just didn't give a shit anymore

>it ends after KH2

Well, they did Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, though I don't know if you're counting that as after KH2 since it's a prequel.

I think the light novels are doing KH3., though.

It was the only way I could rationalize Ansem SEEKER OF DARKNESS, getting scared of some fat little punk asking questions.

>Luxord is mom

Mom?!

Attached: athpgolhtafy.png (1920x1080, 1.41M)

I didn't see him as scared, just more like "Wait what get out of here! Kid! Seriously! You're ruining my fucking plan!"

Maybe he did care, kind of, somewhere in there, about the countless kids sacrificed to science experiments on those grounds. Didn't want to add another one to the list. Well, until they fucked with his plans.

There's nothing that says Mog/Demyx can't be MoM like how Xiggy is Luxu/Xigbar/Braig. Nomura would want you write him off like that so the twist is even more hilariously ridiculous.

KH1 Ansem would have just banished the little shit to the shadow realm and been on his way. Also I really don't feel like it should have been Ansem SoD here, it was probably meant to be Terranort from when he was still Ansem's apprentice but they rewrote it for whatever reason. I got the same feeling when Xion tells Sora that Kairi is okay, like it was meant to be Namine but somewhere along the line they bungled the script and had to improvise the scene.

kek'd

this is KH3 "Jesus fuck I've been through some shit" Ansem

>It's in the secret reports, Vexen finds notes about a memory stealing puppet and decides to remake it,
Except they don't have anyone to steal those memories from so it shouldn't be Xion. The entire point was that she stole them from Roxas and thus Sora, and both of them were inaccessible so there's no goddamn reason that replica should've had a keyblade.

Jump Force I can understand because those dubbing rights are probably split between a couple different companies, but MHA seems like it should've been a voice pack deal at least.

Not really. All the Organization Members don't care for Xehanort's plans and desert because they don't like the idea of being pawns. Xemnas's actions in COM, 358/2 Days, and II had serious consequences in III. Only Vanitas, Dark Riku, and Saix were loyal to Xehanort to the bitter end.

>Saix
Who do you think Vexen was talking about to Demyx?

At this rate Nomura might as well go "fuck it" and make Kairi evil in the next saga, batshit insane on light. I mean she was acting pretty shifty in 3.

And he might as well piss off people more by not giving her comeuppance her despite doing awful shit.

Attached: 1549909988982.gif (540x304, 2.42M)

Saix rebelling against the Organization came out of left field. It doesn't really excuse his more cruel moments in 358/2 Days, or II.

>Saix rebelling against the Organization came out of left field
Did you not play Days?

>Next saga introduces a new enemy faction that preys on darkness, to the point of even attacking innocents out of paranoia.
>You see Disney Villains with insane, self-rightousness like Lotso, Syndrome, the mayor's aid from Zootopia, and maybe even Judge Doom glowing light instead of darkness.

>ending scene
>Kairi and Sora the only ones who don't have a happy ending because Sora fucked off by accident in search of Kairi
This is actually way more possible than it seems.

>she was acting pretty shifty in 3.
What the fuck is your definition of shifty? If it's the .gif you posted you're most likely still a virgin because of your autism.

>"I told you, I'll always protect you Sora."
There's just something....odd about how she says it and suddenly tells Sora to let them finally share Papou fruit. Also that her outfit resembles one of the Foretellers.

>I'm making the mother of all omelets here, Sora! I don't have time for every egg.

>There's just something....odd about how she says it and suddenly tells Sora to let them finally share Papou fruit
You definitely have autism
Also that her outfit resembles one of the Foretellers.
And possibly blindness.

Really, at this point is there anything preventing this shit from happening?

Xehanort did not age well

Yeah, unless Nomura suffers some severe head trauma that fucks up his common sense even worse than it already is I think it's safe to say that's a retarded theory.

A reminder that Xehanort is going to return in KH4 with a redemption arc.

Nah, he won't appear that soon.
An even younger version of himself (like closer to Sora's KH1 age) will appear and help throughout the new saga, then reveal he's Nort and stop MoM's scheme

>Only saving grace is the boss
Funnily enough it was the best boss in the game too.

>Especially as the game went on and I never got to fight any of the main story villains in the Disney worlds
>got to fight Gothel's Heartless
>got to fight Davy Jones
>got to fight the Titans
??

If you're talking about Proud mode you must be fucking shite at the game regardless if you were level 25 because Proud mode in fucking KH1 is the real hard mode and this was a fucking joke.

he was already planning a coup with axel in days its why he sent him to castle oblivion to get rid of marly and larxene before they did their coup. but then axel made friends besides saix so saix went all in for xemnas

kairi is related to a foreteller though, ava is in her heart and she looks like namine

>Pirates bad

Opinion instantly discarded. This is how you can tell people don't actually enjoy the game part of video games.

I don't feel any of the direct Norts were redeemed. They just accepted dying with dignity.

I never get why people think he dislikes Sora I know that interview too, and if you read his other interviews you know he likes Sora as a character despite them being opposites in terms of personality.

And hell considering like 90% of big hero moments were Sora's I'm not sure you can in any way call KH3 shitting on him cause I'd like to know what you'd think about game that do just straight up shit on the MC or have them played as fools.

Sora will be DLC character #3 or #4

Mickey just wants to fight Mario.

It's actually quite a large place no joke, the UX implies 5 armies several thousand each clashing and Luxu can stand farback enough you can't even see the people just vague hearts rising up.

People say that but I think the forget canonically Kairi, Riku, and Sora all have animal ears on their hoodies.

I'll never get the complaint that she had to do something great involving battle, she did actually save Sora's life her being able to fight against Xehanort would have been as big a joke as Lea having his attack caught barehanded.

I agree, but I'm sure you can see how some people feel cheated that she barely got to show off her progress as a keyblade warrior. Not like she had to curb stomp one of the Norts, but at least have gotten a bit more time to kick butt before getting nabbed.

Fun fact about kairi, thanks to 358/2 not only is kairi the only light that's never been playable, but every organization member besides xemnas has been playable as well.

Or to put it simply, xaldin and lexaeus have been playable in a kingdom hearts game but not her.

>Funnily enough it was the best boss in the game too.
agreed, similarly Marshmallow is best guest party member

For fighting at least. Trying to maneuver around in narrow paths can get annoying sometimes.

>Kingdom Hearts Ends With You" on the Nintendo Switch.
I think you mean "The World Ends With Kingdom Hearts Versus XIII"

I've never played any of the final mixes/remasters

Dream Drop Distance > Back Cover > Kingdom Hearts II > Birth by Sleep > Kingdom Hearts > Kingdom Hearts III > 0.2 > Chain of Memories > 358/2 Days > χ > Re:coded

>people are unironically shitting on any other KH gane when they like to eat the shit called days.
What the hell is wrong with you people?

Attached: 1440864399238.jpg (500x375, 30K)

Attached: melodious nocturning stops.png (465x445, 193K)

>whiny little fuckboy Hans turns into the goddamned wolf demon who seeks to devour the sun and chases her across the sky every day
>sends Sora and crew into the World of Darkness, is half ice and hal;f darkness itself, can blind Sora with dark fireballs, and Ragnarok Orb literally sucks up all the light
>callbacks to Scar, Groundshaker, and Kurt Zisa in its attacks

Frozen world may be the absolute worst in the franchise, but holy fuck Skoll is the best Heartless boss and one of the best bosses, period.

Attached: Skoll.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

yeah legit. i had fun through hype but the story is nonexistent

when i got to the final boss i quit because it suddenly got retarded hard (played on proud mode) and i was pissed there was barely any disney and i waited this long for the most fun parts to be a ratatouille mini game and a winnie the pooh with awful Rabbit VA minigame

This series is dead to me

>final boss
>hard
brainlet

Kairis is the only decent new outfit but she does fucking nothing

Agreed tho i had fun in monsters inc. tangled and frozen were worse than KH2 atlantica

Wtf was up with Mickeys voice it was like no one remembered how to act in this game (exaggerating but theres too many examples of it being ass)

Had potential but fell flat for me

>Wtf was up with Mickeys voice
his voice actor died after recoded

>I only ever played 358/2 on my DS, so reading through this thread is a ride.
watch these videos to truly understand Kingdom Hearts;

youtube.com/watch?v=tjiHufVEc7g

youtube.com/watch?v=OZ7IxXN9hm0

>Next saga introduces a new enemy faction that preys on darkness, to the point of even attacking innocents out of paranoia.
>You see Disney Villains with insane, self-rightousness like Lotso, Syndrome, the mayor's aid from Zootopia, and maybe even Judge Doom glowing light instead of darkness.
heck they could even reuse Frollo again since 3D was technically a dream version

>For fighting at least. Trying to maneuver around in narrow paths can get annoying sometimes.
I'm willing to accept that because he's a precious cinnamon bun that's too pure for this world

>but holy fuck Skoll is the best Heartless boss and one of the best bosses, period.
imagine what Hans's Nobody would be like

>imagine what Hans's Nobody would be like
you need a strong will to make a nobody
so if any disney villain turned into a heartless should have a nobody its scar

>post shitty meme vudeos
>doesn't even post the quintessential KH meme kino.
youtube.com/watch?v=uW0wjcS7-00

>Scar is the only Disney villain to retain his form as a Heartless
>So strong multiples of him existed all over the Pridelands
>No Nobody because we can't have him running around with a bad VA and a black coat on
I understand but still why

>There's a whole other Xehanort clone that exists solely to make dumb Yea Forums shitposts
At this point, I'd believe it.

Reminder that not only was scar so evil he retained his form as a heartless but he also made a bunch of ghost copies that fused onto one of the biggest heartless ever seen