Captain Marvel's site references Annihilus

>Captain Marvel's site references Annihilus

Please tell me they wouldn't fucking do Annihilation with her taking the place of Nova.

Attached: nova-1024x1024-720x720.jpg (720x720, 105K)

I suppose, what makes sense is Galactic Storm as 2nd movie and after that Annihilation in the big crossover

Nobody cares about dick rider.

Attached: 1530981031149.gif (700x373, 3.77M)

None of these stories are direct adaptations. People said that Black Widow was going to take Sharon's place in the Winter Soldier saga except for she didn't at all, she served an entirely different purpose, and it was actually Falcon that ended up playing Sharon's biggest part in that story (levelling with Steve about the fact that he might not be able to bring Bucky back).

Anyways we have literally no idea and an Annihilation movie probably can't be done until they finish the Fox deal.

Attached: what you can have.png (503x336, 11K)

>Annihilation with Carol, Nova, the FF, and what's left of the GOTG
might be cool actually

Didn't the rumours say that Annihilus is somehow involved in Avengers Endgame?

So what alien race/planet will they casually commit genocide on to give Carol PTSD like ol' Dick Rider?

No, it's because the image hosting was Annihil.us or something like that, all the other are just people speculating, I suppose Avengers 5 will be Secret Invasion and 6 Annihilation but who knows

Nova got PTSD? When? I missed that part.

New Warriors Vol 1 #1 (1990)
New Warriors Vol 1 #62 (1995)
Annihilation: Nova #1 (2006)
Nova Vol 4 #1 (2007)
Nova Annual #1 (2008)
Nova Vol 7 #2 (2017)

>MCU Nova Corps ded
>they weren't really anything like 616 anyway
>Carol is a cosmic character with powers and design similarities
>F4 along with Annihilus come back right in time for Carol's second movie
Yeah, it's not looking good user.

Says you bitch.

I'd say the same about Carol, yet here we are

It's so easy to tell when people have only read the Giffen/DnA stuff and dont know anything else about Rich and Xandar's history

>Carol getting PTSD over murdering someone or seeing a bunch of randos getting murdered.

It's like you don't know her

Really? He has had PTSD ever since New Warriors and in Nova vol. 3 Larson retconned it so he had PTSD from the Xandar/Skrull war because Diamondhead infects some Skrulls and Novas with a bacteria that eats their flesh and melts them and Rich has to mercy kill them. He is so fucked up by it the other Xandarians had to erase it from his mind but Rich ends up remembering since Diamondhead keeps calling hum a murderer and when he remembers he goes ballistic on Diamondhead.

Attached: dc195ddd-f44e-4384-a699-d55a73a57571.jpg (1280x1063, 693K)

>It's like you don't know her
I doubt we are getting murder Carol in the MCU. Disney wouldn't allow it since it is supposed to be family friendly.

Xandar had already been destroyed in Rich's first appearance. And the Xandarian militia didn't have powers initially. The Nova Force was a single prototype that Rhoman Dey escaped with. As long as he gets away with it in the movies it's fine. They could even make Zorr a child of Thanos in the MCU.

>Larson
Oh, yeah.

Attached: 019.jpg (1043x1600, 623K)

>Captain Marvel's site references Annihilus
It doesn't, but it is hosted in a Marvel image server that references Annihilus. Marvel has had that image server since at least 2012.

>MCU Nova Corps ded
So just like Rich's origin?
>they weren't really anything like 616 anyway
Because they didn't have powers? So just like the original Nova soldiers? Only Nova Centurion Prime had powers and they were suppose to be a new thing that was developed
>Carol is a cosmic character with powers and design similarities
In that they fly and throw photon blasts, it's really like saying Hulk and Thor have similar powers just because both are super strong. Rich can do things Carol can't like manipulate gravity and create gravity fields and use them to stop projectiles on mid air or make forcefields (which is why his powers are said to be gravimetric based). He's also a speedester (and Quicksilver looks like he ain't coming back so) something newer writers seem to ignore but he displayed those powers in New Warriors and in his older comics. So they could have Carol be stronger and more on the offense side while Rich is faster and more defense based, that will complement both characters.
>F4 along with Annihilus come back right in time for Carol's second movie
Yeah but they won't do Annihilation anytime soon just because some anons and redditors noticed the images from her site were being hosted in an old marvel image server. Pretty sure Secret Invasion or Galactic Storm might happen first.

Yeah yeah and I am glad everyone ignores his run because it was shit drama and it makes a tasteless dick rider joke. Not to mention it didn't make sense for Rich to be grossed out like that when he was OK with the slime and claws in New Warriors.

Although I would be OK if they kept this Rich did fight in a war while he was only a teen and Diamondhead also betrayed them in the original and lead to the deaths of one of Rich's friends and other of their allies. It does fit.

>They could even make Zorr a child of Thanos in the MCU.
Heh, that's kind of clever actually.

Yeah, reading older Nova comics and Rich was more like a superfast Cannonball but with gravity manipulating powers and he could only shoot beams after he absorbed energy. He also did some other weird shit with his suit.

Giffen and DnA gave him new powers like him doing his stargates and then being able to perform something similar to magelight to light up dark rooms.

DAILY REMINDER:

FEVIN FEIGE DOES NOTHING WRONG