What does Yea Forums think of this pairing?

What does Yea Forums think of this pairing?

Attached: D170CEDF-706C-4D41-A150-BB41D0C6E49C.jpg (1300x653, 164K)

>interracial

Attached: CE92B2F5-4C5C-4127-B144-0C977BFA9777.jpg (449x604, 122K)

Creepy as fuck. Miles is a high schooler and Gwen is like 25

The movie could make it work.

I prefer the forced gwen pairing over gay miles getting pounded by everyone

Bland and forced with zero chemistry

It's shit

Gwen x Peter is better

Miles is bland and uninteresting, any romantic pairing with him would run into that problem

How does Yea Forums feel about a BMWF couple where the WF is their waifu and the BM is their hatefu?

Take a stab at it.

It’s SHITTED

I don't think anything. I don't care about Miles and marvel as a whole.

It makes sense in the spider-verse movie
But isn’t strong for the comics.
Not to go on a tangent but I’ve been talking to friends who really look at comic book news rather than reading comic books and they just think that if it exists in the comics then it should exist in the movies, when that shouldn’t be the case altogether.

Give Gwen and Miles stronger love interests that could play on their characteristics a lot more

I think it’s hilarious how Miles keeps getting Peter’s hand me downs

>Gwen getting blacked

I’m all for it

It is okay.

>Problems
I think the main problem, there isn't enough romance or comics about them.

Attached: peter.png (1080x1238, 1.49M)

When Bendis was writing Miles, he refused to give him any adversity that would result in conflict, the exploitation of personal flaws, and lasting changes that build character.

Bendis is gone and Miles still lacks character.

>Gwen is like 25
>I'm only one year older
So what you're saying is that I have a chance.

>SHITTED

Attached: kike.gif (500x281, 902K)

I literally don’t think about it until somebody brings it up, and promptly forget until it’s brought up again.

it was cute in the sense of the movie
but that's it

That's fucking stupid.
If you're not following comic book canon you may as well make a movie with OC's.

Pretty much

Attached: 1549587627492.png (383x348, 225K)

>What does Yea Forums think of this pairing?
Its disgusting
Alternate reality characters should just be eradicated

>put two shit characters together in hopes that it will draw more attention
>just highlights how shit both really are
I quite like it honestly. The more they do it the sooner both will die.

forced, really.

Boring.

>Caring about capeshit romance

Why is it always colored guy x white girl and not the opposite? Movie spider man doesn't count because 3D as we all know is PD.

She's about 18-19. In the eyes of the law it's still kiddy fiddling though.

Iron fist
Flash
Peter parker.

The all fucked black girls.

not enough colored girls. Yea Forums loves danny and misty cause it makes the self inserting easier and its cute

cuckoldry
retarded
pandering to fetichists

It isn't, you just have a negativity bias

Weird, and I think it's probably because I like Gwen and have deep-seated racial prejudices I don't fully understand.

But it's also because I think a weird interdimensional relationship between the two would be a detriment to both characters.

these

Only worked in the movie. The comic version seemed too brazenly forced and inorganic. That being said Phil Lord wrote a draft of the script in 2016 and they reported that the Miles/Gwen romance was in there, so I think what happened was Marvel learned about it and wanted to push it in the comics (the comics' Miles/Gwen story happened in 2017), so that would partly explain why it felt artificial while the film felt natural.

Attached: chris_hansen_png_261855.png (256x256, 33K)

But not following the comic book canon made Miles a good character with a distinctive style and personality and story instead of a bland chocolate peter with some fat gay friend who can only win fights by finger poke of dooming them.

I don't give a fuck about either of these characters.

user the characters in the OP picture are clearly drawn as fully mature young adults.

Trash. Gwen should fuck her own MJ. That would be logical and organic. Pairing with Miles is shitty forced, relying on Crossover garbage. Romance should be established within

It's great. I mean, they have a lot in common, they are both shitty OC useless alternate reality spider people whose only notable features are having a cool costume and being MUH DIVERSITY characters.

The only way to salvage Gwen's comic is move in that direction.

Attached: DxJDIrdXcAYcFnn.jpg (704x1024, 55K)

I’m black and I want Miles to get a curvy black girl like Riri Williams to make beautiful black babies but I reluctantly support this since I know the thought of a black kid getting his dick sucked by a skinny blue eyed blonde girl will piss off alot of racists.

No, it depends on the character. If they ignored the comic book canon and made a worse character, then it didn't work. If they ignored the comic canon and made a better character, then it works.

Correct, one movie actually fleshed out Miles better than years of Bendis comics that kept dragging things out.

The only thing I don't like is that this feels forced.

Pairing off two people with very similar powersets (even in names makes it odd; two spider people) seems so tasteless.

I recognize that Peter and Gwen hasn't been thing for a long time and Peter has other relationships, but to pass her to another spiderman just feels wrong.

And if it had been an OC instead it wouldn't have had the taint of Bendis that kept a lot of people, including myself, disinterested in the film until it got the Yea Forums seal of approval.
Bendis-Miles is such a shit character that making another black Spider-boy OC would've lost absolutely nothing.

Just say you're racist too you'll be a lot happier. Racism is a big happy multiracial family, join us user

Except Spider-Verse Miles is still quintessentiallty Miles Morales.

His uncle is still Aaron Davis, The Prowler, a relentless criminal. His dad is still a cop. He still gets bit by a spider before witnessing the, and blaming himself for, the death of Peter Parker, and he's still mentored by other superheroes two of the most important being an alternate universe Peter Parker and a female spider-person.

Its still Miles Morales, its just that they stripped away all of the garbage and took what worked and what was interesting and made it a better Miles Morales. If it was an OC, it'd just be a blatant ripoff of Miles Morales, sure done better, but very clearly him with a different name.