Was it Spite?

Was it Spite?

Attached: congrates on the emmy show were definitaly not jealous of.jpg (1366x768, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FamGuyNoContext/status/1097366574946750464
youtu.be/206Ov504_7A
youtube.com/watch?v=8H-cB-l3O-4
youtube.com/watch?v=IBDJF4EryN0
youtube.com/watch?v=HmojQu4wRJM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Was it Trite?

Does it even matter?
I'm starting to think there's no human staff at Family Guy and everything is being generated by an A.I.

I’m out of the loop. What happened in this scene?

That scene was embarrassing. Let's talk shit about this show, but not take any jokes on us.

Is it just a brief cameo, or does it involve a longer story arc of the episode ?

Also, does Louise ans Stewie interact in some ways ?

Why does the staff of Family Guy believe they DESERVE an Emmy?

What's the context of this? I don't watch Family Guy

Hey, Lois, remember when the cast of Bob Burger was in our house ?

user, everyone knows they're just manatees.

The FG writers really hate Bob's burgers for some reason. Every reference to it is just them shitting on it.

>FG shits all over Bobs Burgers
>Won't even dare try that shit on South Park

Pussies.

They randomly show up at the end of an episode and Peter dares them to do something funny. "Go on, show us some of that two time emmy winner wit."

So you think they created an AI that's programmed to suffer?

>at the end of an episode
Which one ?

Wow, what a sick burn.

I'm glad the writers are using the TV show they make to blog instead of entertain or we'd miss gold like this.

I was listening to the radio yesterday and KISS's I Wanna Rock 'n Roll All Night came up, which made me think of the episode where Peter takes Lois and they follow KISS on tour and it turns out Lois slept with Gene Simmons in college or something like that.

My question is is Peter still a KISS fan? Like have they referenced it at all in recent seasons? It felt kinda prevalent in the early seasons with that episode and the Xmas special with Kiss Saves Santa.

Nothing from the pre-cancellation seasons is relevant now. The characters don't even act the same.

A lot of people hate this, and for good reason, but you know what? The animation industry desperately needs this.

We need more content creators calling each other out and bitching at one another. We need more artists being vindictive assholes so that they'll either nut up or shut up. The more people bitch at each other the more likely we are to see real competition push show runners to exceed what others say about them. The current hugbox has lead to so many shit shows that a little conflict between productions would be a welcome change of pace

>them to do something funny. "Go on, show us some of that two time emmy winner wit."
Peter continues to talk over them and runs the clock out

its real?

>Family Guy
>Animation
>Family guy writers
>Artists

They don't, that's why the Simpsons cross over had that beautiful Emmy moment. What I'd really love is for American dad to get one that would be some nice salt for the Family guy staff.

I doubt it. They are probably just playing it up because they can't shock people or write jokes anymore, so pretending to be mean to the more successful show currently in the lineup might piss off a few people and spark some sort of reaction. Gotta remember, these guys are practically coworkers, and they even usually get H. Jon Benjamin in on it. Probably had to borrow the model sheets too. This clip came from the most recent episode where Peter goes transgender, and frankly it was the best part because the rest of the episode was just them repeating jokes over and over again. I watched out of curiosity, and I knew modern FG was shit, but I was actually amazed at how bad it was. Also, the "let's shit on Bob's Burgers" bit has been done to death, so really it was a repeated joke too.

>instead of comics and cartoons being destroyed by a lack of motivation, they'll be destroyed by petty attempts by artists to retell another artist's work, but better, to show them they were doing it wrong
Name a single fucking time an artistic beef worked out for anyone. It only ever leads to stupid rehashes that entirely missed the point of the original. Petty bullshit is petty.

American Dad isn't even on Fox anymore. Completely on it's own legs. I don't Seth does anything more than the voices

Family Guy has won an emmy though. I'm convinced it's just one writer whose butthurt that none of his episodes have gotten nominated

Whatever happened to the nudist couple? haven't seem them in years.

Because they know that BB won't hit back.

We all remember what happened when SP destroyed FG

Was it Blight?

twitter.com/FamGuyNoContext/status/1097366574946750464

They've admitted they're jealous of Bob's Burgers success.

They actually did do that shit against south park.
It was obviously shit youtu.be/206Ov504_7A

Don't forget Brian went to a therapist and got over his infatuation with Lois in a pre-cancellation episode.

Trey & Matt have been doing the "shit on a particular entity or group" for longer than Seth, he wouldn't want to risk giving them a reason to satire them.

But that's true and one of the only funny family guys acts I've seen?

Probably not.

T. Seth

Gotta love it when they're clearly trying to win one like with the bank vault episode.

Didn't they cut this? It is a really pathetic "joke".

>when your show is such shit you start picking on all the others

How can he think his show can win one? He tries to play it off like he's not concerned with winning an Emmy, but stunts like bashing on Bob's Burgers say otherwise.

Latest episode.

If the bank episode is honestly Seth trying his hardest to win an Emmy, then he's fucked.

Maybe it was Sprite.

Yeah they did, due to being in poor taste apparently

>EAT MUH POO, BRI
Did Seth REALLY think he was going to win an Emmy with that?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 38K)

or fright

I too have considered this.

I mean it isn't like they haven't done stupider shit to spite other shows. Remember when Quagmire killed the entire Simpsons family with a shotgun after fucking Marge?

This scene felt like they were trying to punch up, because of the Emmy winner thing, but ended up feeling like they were punching down because of Family Guy's massive popularity and the fact that they approached it so smugly

They're talking about the Outstanding Animated Program Emmy, which is basically the big one that all cartoons try and go for. Family Guy's been nominated before but never won that one.

wouldn't it be funny if quagmire fucked the wife and then murdered the whole family haha

Or a kite.

It's family guy. They're always spiteful of actually good shows.

>South Park says Family Guy is written by Manatees that grab random balls with pop culture and other random stuff written on them
>Family Guy calls Matt and Trey gay
That'll show 'em.

I like that Seth explicitly acknowledges the emmy awards.

There's already a thread about this.

When I saw a rerun of that episode I found the writer's twitter just to tell him it sucked.

That and they make the Bob's Burgers characters look entirely apathetic, like it's just Peter ranting to himself.

Seething

>it's just Peter ranting to himself
that was the joke, I thought

funny??

I was just thinking about one of the opening jokes in this episode, with the peaches. And how it essentially concluded with Peter, out of all four guys deciding to resist food for the sake of 'not being gross' and how fucking backwards the characters are now.

Mentioning the Emmys seems less like a
>Hah! Gotcha!
and more like a
>PLEASE NOTICE US

Hey be nice user. Working for Family Guy is punishment enough.

that rather depends on your taste, now, doesn't it

>twitter.com/FamGuyNoContext/status/1097366574946750464
Jeeeeeesus that is pathetic.

Actually, this is even more pathetic.

The last season of Bob's Burger's has had some really nice episodes, might be 3 Emmy's soon.

>First couple of seasons are funny but don't really have any Emmy-worthy material
>After that it's just increasingly crass shock-fests with negative messages and the occasional "PLEASE GIVE US THE EMMY" episodes
Gee, I wonder why you've never won outstanding animated program before

it's just family guy trying desperately to stay relevant

Bob's Burgers was my favorite part of the Family Guy episode.

This episode just fucking sucked. It just goes threw everything exactly how you expect. I ended up just skipping most scenes. Just fucking boring now. Peter does something random now X, takes advantage and stops, end of episode.

>Responding to South Park making fun of them Family Guy made this joke about Matt Stone and Trey Parker being seen at Anal Point but it was dropped from the episode as Seth described it as in bad taste.

But Quagmire raping Marge and killed her and her family was A-O-KAY and got really pissy when FOX surprisingly wanted it cut.

youtube.com/watch?v=8H-cB-l3O-4

He usually goes with another Fox property (like Simpsons) or something safe through one of his actors (the jab at Robot Chicken at Green's expense in the Stewie/Brian dimension traveling episode).

Most of the humor is self-deprecating, because they don't want to raise the ire of other shows on different networks.

The fact that he couldn't tell the difference between a 2-second image on the Simpsons and a minute-plus long joke where Quagmire murders the entire Simpsons family is kind of insane.

Attached: American Dad probably doesn't fit but I didn't have any other choices.jpg (810x1078, 143K)

I prefer the one with Vanguard yelling at Pokemon/MTG/YuGiOh

Was it Shite?

He has 4 from Family Guy. He's literally not involved with the show aside from voice acting and writing his name on checks

Attached: file.png (2328x970, 190K)

Attached: carry.jpg (1600x900, 430K)

I can't help but laugh at the fact that one of Macfarlene's other shows is in this pic. If The Cleveland Show didn't exist, then Family Guy really would be the bottom of the barrel.

>Was it Sprite?
Is Sierra Mist alright?

>Petah, can we stop harboring these illegal Mexican immigrants now?
>Fine. Lois says you guys can go now.

Bob's Burgers is pretty bad, Just like most of Fox shows.

neither of them are funny, I don't understand the problem

why does peter unbutton his shirt whenever he's drunk

why do they constantly shit on Bob's Burgers? Making fun of the animation and style as if Family Guy is any better.

Because because because of because of because of the URRRRRRPH eheheheheheh

He tucks his shirt into his pants. This can be troublesome the drunker he becomes.

Can someone repost that image about Family Guy season 8 if anyone knows what I'm talking about?

FG vs TTG
what happens?

Remplace The simps with Bob burgers

American Dad has always been the slightly better Family Guy. Granted, it's going through its own decline but not nearly as bad. Family Guy went from decent to unwatchable trash.

No matter who win, We lose!

>Bob's Burgers is getting a movie

Yeah, they're assblasted.

imagine being this butthurt that a show is better than your empty husk of a show that relies on topical celeb bullshit humor to be funny

Attached: 010.png (374x376, 178K)

>several episodes trying to one-up each other in trash talking

wonder at what point would people find one or both has gone too far?

Attached: Youngsworth.png (876x1353, 732K)

>tmw I can only remember seeing like 1 or 2 cutaways from the entire episode
>They finally managed to find a plot that can fill up 22 minutes
I hate this show but holy shit, that alone deserves praise. Did the writers for American Dad join or something?

I don't get why this meme is popular on IG.

>If The Cleveland Show didn't exist, then Family Guy really would be the bottom of the barrel.

Eh, I still give it to The Cleveland Show. It's not great, but it had some clever jokes and episodes a la American Dad. Not even the early seasons of Family Guy are enough to put it at #2.

Bobs Burgers never attacked Family Guy (I think)

>No, a roast is of good nature

Good fucking god how much of a shithead do you have to be

>They actually believe Bob's Burger's is only surviving because of them

What the fuck is going on here

This is unironically based

They already did a "Peter becomes a woman" episode in like season 2. Are they really out of ideas?

>Don't forget Brian went to a therapist and got over his infatuation with Lois in a pre-cancellation episode.

Next episode is about Brian trying to fuck Lois. Again.

Brian has become a terrible character ever since the famous Quagmire rant. "Brian isn't nearly as bad as Quagmire says he is, so let's make him bad".

I remember the episode where he had the perfect opportunity to patch things up with Quagmire but instead used his trust to scam him. That's not even the worst thing he's done since then. Wouldn't he want to better himself after hearing that rant instead of becoming worse? It makes no god damn sense.

To be fair maybe he got over the rant after reminding himself that it came from a serial rapist.

This actually would have been a pretty decent burn if it aired.

>South Park spends two episodes meticulously deconstructing Family Guy while kissing ass to Simpsons (who have fired shots at them in the past)
>Family Guy just dismissively calls Matt and Trey gay in one scene, which is what South Park does to 90% of the celebrities it takes on

Yea Forums is too seething to see it that way though.

love how they got the voices backwards

Attached: 1506952869888.png (650x625, 160K)

How else would it know how to inflict suffering upon the viewing public?

You guys know Seth isn't really involved in the writing for Family Guy anymore right? Dude's been hands off for years now since he started focusing on other projects like his movies and other shows. Dude just does voice acting on it now for the check.

Hell, it was even a backhanded compliment in a way, since the Manatees had integrity to not work if any of their balls were taken away.

Post season 2 American Dad became fantastic though. It found its own style of humor and really refined it, leading to some highly experimental episodes like Blood Crieth Unto Heaven that Family Guy could fucking never pull off.

Attached: I ate every single one of those scripts in a cocaine fueled fit of jealousy.jpg (432x750, 56K)

I feel like the big difference between the shows is:
Family Guy: Everyone is retarded.
American Dad: Everyone is a sociopath.

There's a lot more you can really do with the latter.

A dog eating a baby's poop, then his puke, then licking his ass clean. Truly outstanding

>Bob's Burgers is getting a movie
Every time this is mentioned, I get hype as fuck. The thought of a 2D theatrical feature film in this day and age is exciting enough, but having it also star the Belchers is even more interesting. Add Loren's hints at the territory that the movie might cover, and I start frothing at the mouth.

Attached: Larry the Lobster.png (500x500, 194K)

Family Guy's been making fun of other cartoons for ages. This is nothing new. Remember the Robot Chicken bull shit?

>muh 11 minute run time

>ywn get to drink Linda's bath water

Attached: Wine Helps Me Drink.jpg (679x679, 94K)

Christ could Seth and his crew be any more bitter? What is his show's claim to fame? Fart jokes? Retarded lolsorandom segways every ten seconds? What does modern Family Guy actually bring to the table these days? It's not even worth background noise status at this point.
How infuriating do you think it must be for Seth to know that after the Simpson's had their movie his show that's been running for over a decade was completely skipped over for the new kid on the block?

latest episode was about Guy Fieri being an ancient mesoamerican demon who needs to find human hosts to possess so he could eat his weight in food, get diabetes, then possess another host.

nah, trey has the low voice and matt has the high one

People do understand it was all done in good humor. Bob's voice actor also voices Carl on the show.

youtube.com/watch?v=IBDJF4EryN0

That sounds like a great idea for an episode of any given cartoon.

That was actually funny since it seemed more like they were poking fun at how jealous they are of BB and not just shitting on BB.

This one was much less well done.

And it was fucking hilarious. Also far from the first time they've done an episode with such a bizarre concept.

I thought Seth wasn't even involved with family gore at this point?

seems appropriate that the retard son would be South Park

FAMILY MAN BAD
BURGER GUY GOOD

He had his moments of awful before that rant ("Not All Dogs Go To Heaven" came out a year before it, for example). But it does seem like ever since the Rant, they've been making him an asshole on purpose.

This was basically an "oh yeah, well, you're gay! lmao gottem" tier response. Probably why it got cut in the end.

Cleveland Show actually became somewhat decent in the second half of its run. Still wasn't that great, though.

Just because no one enjoys your fart joke randumb happy hour doesn't mean you have to devolve into a primitive on us.

Pretty sure it was coke

At this point we can accept that the majority of characters in Family Guy are awful people.

And they wonder why audiences are gravitating towards a show that actually has likable people who make honest mistakes

And as much as Family Guy is awful now, it’s still better than the boring corpse that is the Simpsons right now

That's its problem really.
It was just kind of there. The characters had their own identities, (even if everyone was a common stereotype) but the show never really had great moments of its own.

Maybe it's Maybelline

How can anyone think Seth gives a shit about FG while he's off making his star trek fanfiction? He clearly doesn't give a shit about FG and hasn't for the longest time, he's just clocking in and saying whatever he reads on the script. Benji is a FG voice actor and probably thought it was funny so that's why he probably agreed to do it. And it wouldn't hurt BB numbers. Same as how they always shit on Robot Chicken to get a rise outta Seth.

youtube.com/watch?v=HmojQu4wRJM

This is actually hilariously tongue in cheek. Figures it would go right over Yea Forums's head

is that your plight?

The fact that Bob points out how Peret is behaving makes this seem like it's supposed to be a joke

I think they're just doing it to rile people up. Family Guy sucks and the joke is obviously not landing but I'm pretty sure this isn't serious

>Hurricane
>Domestic Abuse
>Stewie with the psychiatrist
I know I'm missing more

Alec Sulkin seems to fucking hate Bobs Burgers guts. Taking any chance to jab at them and saying they only do well because the Simpsons and Family Guy is before them. I'm starting to think Loren Bouchard stole his girl friend or something

Cleveland show's biggest offence was it was really unfunny
Family Guy's is that it's lazy, self entitled and bitter which is far worse

American Dad works because it has insane psycho logic but it works with it and works for it's laughs
FG is just hates trying thinking it can get off on just being popular

No, fuck you. Our culture has already been too fucking mean spirited my entire lifetime. I absolutely fucking hate you assholes who think meanness is ever a virtue and that we need more of it. You are the problem.

Reserve being mean for those who did something fucking WRONG. If the creator of Bob's Burgers went around screaming that God Hates Fags or shooting endangered rhinos then Family Guy would have something to insult them over.

That's more of an in jokes since Green is a main cast member
The Bob's Burgers joke is just mean spirited

>end the sunday animation block with easily the worst episode
>end your bad episode with a jab at a better show
I think its just Family Guys standing that makes its attacks on other shows seem so petty. Also the obvious Emmy envy from the writers is great. Its shocking that having a dog eat a babies shit didn't get them the Emmy.

Holy fuck they are REALLY buttblasted about this, aren't they? Really cannot let it go, this is just embarrassing at this point.

Attached: 1428819.jpg (200x200, 10K)

Isn't it weird how the creators of Dexter's Laboratory, Samurai Jack and Powerpuff Girls came all from the same school and background, but somehow Seth ended up being the black sheep and the most succesful one in the long run?

Say what you want about MacFarlane, but at least he's not that hack Tartakovsky.

SOUTH BOYS BASE

Ahahaha, usual of him

I'm shocked. I thought Family Guy was all about racist sexist and homophobic jokes but it somehow doesn't count because the writers are liberals or some shit.

There was an episode a little over a year ago that was literally titled "Emmy-Winning Episode."

Attached: I would still plow Lois without hesitation.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Eh, success is kind of subjective.

But where MacFarlane succeeded was in jumping at the opportunity to voice several of his own characters. It’s one of the reasons Alex Hirsch is also making it big in the modern animation world. They’re both creators AND performers.

Attached: I can’t wait for Kid Cosmic.jpg (1857x1242, 213K)