WOW, she is 100% right about this

youtube.com/watch?v=wBkYc-K1_UM

Attached: Captureo.png (1375x961, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WYwiSYkGM6U&t=0s&list=PLhZTlV5Uagg_rJd63OTK-XZMbsfcDx5o8&index=37
youtube.com/watch?v=xctEF8BE61M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally who?

>no midriff

Attached: FE8F24E3-DFED-453F-9E6E-196534E28BF1.jpg (530x299, 53K)

Attached: giphy.gif (500x213, 563K)

I'm not watching this shit

another animation/movie reviewer with a cartoon avatar??? How many of these do pop out a week? Panpizza is the most famous one and he didn't reach 1 mil even after many years, there's barely a market in this niche and yet it's so saturated

She reviews color donkey episodes and some other shows every once in a while.

>ILoveKimPossibleAlot
Man, it's a long time since I've heard that name. Didn't she treat the people who worked for her videos like slaves?

>ILoveKimpossiblealot
Also she's a trash slave driver.

>another animation/movie reviewer with a cartoon avatar??? How many of these do pop out a week?
I actually like those. Way preferable to reviewer showing their actual ugly face.

Alright Yea Forums, someone draw lewds of ger avatar

What a mom

Where are all the cartoon reviewers with actual credentials and insight? The modern-day Jerry Becks? This is literally-who garbage.

Attached: 1529166177232.jpg (600x600, 124K)

>Where are all the cartoon reviewers with actual credentials and insight?
Mr. Enter is currently busy with his new technocracy video project. But he might go back to cartoon after it.

>reviewers
Don't be lazy, do the research yourself.

you refused to help MrEnter when he needed us the most
now deal with it

Attached: growing_around___pilot_by_mrenter-d7qvqoo.jpg (959x834, 144K)

Tell me the story of these slaves

Just an OP shilling their video
Ignore and move along

Attached: 1486514360572.jpg (1000x736, 71K)

For a generic animated-avatar video it wasn't that bad, but I couldn't get over the fact that she sounds fucking drunk.

No tits.
No those were lies.

That looks awful.

>No those were lies.
It's been well documented on Kiwi Farms and Encyclopedia Dramatica you dumb cuck
ILoveDP is a retarded selfish cunt, so basically your average white woman

Slave owner

Why are horse channels so toxic?
>KP the Save owner
>Lily "Rebecca Sugar is a Nazi sympathizer" Orchard
>ToonKrytic the pedo

>ILoveDP is a retarded selfish cunt, so basically your average white woman

With hot takes like this, I'm sure you're a hit with the ladies

Yeah I gotta agree. Which would you rather see, a fun and/or cute cartoon character, or some overweight neckbeard/legbeard?

If anything this entire debacle proved that not a single word Mr.Enter says is credible.

I'm married to a half woowoo

What exactly counts as "actual credentials" when it comes to being a reviewer or critic? The Internet and review aggregation sites has made the actual job of being a critic obsolete. Now everyone's opinion holds the same weight. Now a critic is just another entertainer.

Fuck you. youtube.com/watch?v=WYwiSYkGM6U&t=0s&list=PLhZTlV5Uagg_rJd63OTK-XZMbsfcDx5o8&index=37

>Save
Audible kek.

Is there a lewder version of that avatar?

>links to Lily Orchard

Attached: tumblr_inline_oup8rjUfUa1ufjlng_250.jpg (211x367, 9K)

Meh might as well watch the one I downloaded a while a go to see what this shits all about.

I recommend to watch the video of Enter's after his kickstarter failed. He goes nuclear on all of his haters and it's his most based video of his

amazing how literally none of the replies in this thread are about the video's content

Why would we watch some shitty youtube video?

You mean this one?
youtube.com/watch?v=xctEF8BE61M

>brownies are still mad at her

Attached: 1409699078187.png (640x658, 521K)

I actually like these but your point about oversaturation is dead accurate. There's like 500 of these and I can only think of a handful that have enough subscribers to actually adopt YouTube as a job

But tbf most of them are just hobbists

Ask all the people who subscribed to the likes of saberspark. You get what you pay for

What do you expect from an e-celeb thread. Give them a containment board

Oneyplays seems to actually get more discussion going on about the channel and its content more than anyone else.

Attached: 1539764885763.gif (500x282, 1.96M)

Attached: 1517242624981.gif (320x180, 153K)

>expecting fans of the small horse show to be mentally stable
If you want a prelude of the fucking lunacy and complete detachment from reality these people have, go look at /mlp/

How does one take an image of YouTube?

Shitty person who has her beta orbiters do the videos for her

It's 30% bait threads with people telling the same six people to fuck off, 30% people being sad about their show ending, and 40% generals.

I'm willing to bet that
1. less than 30 anons have actually seen this movie
2. this literal who doesn't have a point

>tfw want to do cartoon/videogame reviews
>make fun of everyone else who does cartoon reviews
>animate it likes its Space Ghost or the Brak show

Attached: share_the_pain.gif (480x270, 3.2M)

>animated expresions
>not actual face
Yea, go back to Robopussies and other sparks.

>cartoon reviewers with actual credentials and insight
Those exist?

that video was a 9/10

Attached: Karl 2.jpg (585x606, 23K)

The market is saturated as fuck, I rather review with my cat than with a cartoon avatar.

You meant profesional shills?

I rather have a literal who rather than a paid shill that prances around Marxist talking points in order to avoid being blacklisted or tranny targeted.

>Mr. Enter
>credentials and insight
He doesn't know the basics of how cartoons are made, judging by his pet project Growing Around, and he's too autistic to understand cartoons made for children and often misinterprets their points.

>tfw richanon lied to us and didn't fund the whole thing at the last second
Still though, asking $350,000 was utterly insane, especially when he hadn't put in any of the actual work that needs to be done when making an animated series. All he had were some quarter baked ideas and some middle school student level episode scripts. Enter is a really shady guy. He puts on this persona of knowing a lot more than he does to trick underaged kids into taking his word.

What the hell is Disney thinking making a Kim Possible movie now? It's been like over 12 years since it ended.

Attached: 1549014282827.jpg (940x940, 220K)

I still haven't seen it yet, help a nigga out where can I watch it for free? Is it as bad as the trailers?

Attached: 1550288948376.png (745x748, 882K)

WOW, who gives a fuck about yet another "talking over a cartoon avatar with four different poses" """critic""" dumbfuck?

>low commitment, low budget DCOM shit
>nostalgia views
I mean it's a pretty low risk low reward venture

She's my favorite female pony reviewer. Cool Discord necklace.

Why didn’t they do a proud family movie? It would’ve been much cheaper