Please just give me ONE SCENARIO where this poor guy wins

Please just give me ONE SCENARIO where this poor guy wins.

Attached: laughing ozai.jpg (720x480, 49K)

Avatar dies he nukes the earth kingdom. Ez gg.

No magic turtle and no sudden mental breakdown for Azula out of nowhere. Aang can't finish him but he wouldn't hold back. Azula would beat Zuko and Katara. Happy end.

He needed Sid the Squid to kill The Avatar, and actually appreciate his enemy being gone.

He starts by glassing ba sing se first and destroys the worlds balance.
The end.

If azula didnt have the mental breakdown then katara could have tag teamed with zuko.

he's an idiot who thought he could wipe ALL the resistance camps in the Earth kingdom with a 10 min event

Many things could have happened. Azula was desperate when she attacked Katara, it was 1v1 otherwise.

Of course she was. She was losing against zuko. If katara joined from the get go she would have lost faster.

When you get right down to it Ozai was a shitty leader who inherited all of the success from his Father like some trust fund baby. For fuck sake the fall of Ba Sing Sei was accomplished by his fucking children not his "brilliant military tactics" fuck I can't even think of one military accomplishment Ozai made that wasn't full blown retarded or just an utter failure. Maybe his handling of the seige of the capital during the eclipse, which once again I'd say is more thanks to Azula.

Fuck Ozai he lost every gain the fire nation made in 100 years in less than 6.

I'm guessing that's why azulon liked iroh more

But it was about muh honor so they had to make an excuse for Katara. She basically lost her mind after Zuko countered her lightning. This hurts me the most I wanted a fair sibling fight. Azula could hold herself against the entire gang, just because her biggest weapon was neutralized she shouldn't have gone down so fast.

True, but if you wanted a fair sibling fight then 1 on 1 zuko would have lost. If she hadn't gone crazy he would have had tag team with katara

Ozai wasn't a soldier or a general. His only skill was his incredible fire bending talent.

Yeah, Zuko deserved to trash Azula after spending three seasons jobbing in every fight he got himself into.

He did trash her. She got BTFO so hard she had to resort to a cheap stitch at someone else.

>gets the military out of savage shitholes
>builds a wall to prevent said savages from entering
>focuses on his country instead
>makes the fire nation great again

Attached: Screenshot_20190221-191507~2.png (720x838, 335K)

To be fair, most of the military campaigns we see failing only do so because of maincharacter and friends. The attack on the north pole would propably have worked without kaiju koy avatar state rampage. The earth kingdom couldn't do shit against thr giant drill that attacked Ba Sing Se. There was nothing that really would stand against him except the avatar and his asspull powers. But yeah, thats what the avatar is for.

And even then, Iroh was a better bender than Ozai.

I mean there's a reason why Azulon told him to fuck off when he suggested that he be given the throne over Iroh.

Zhao would have only succeeded if he killed the moon spirit, so the avatar being there to stop it makes sense since he was the reason why they were invading at that moment in the first place.

As for the earth kingdom, they were pretty much done by the time of the drill. Ba sing se was all that was left for them, and ba sing se never contributed to the war.

But Iroh himself said that he didn't think that he could defeat Ozai

The reason was "muh first born" and actually feeling empathy for Iroh's loss. Nothing about each son's individual qualities.

>"You dare suggest I betray Iroh? My first born? Directly after the demise of his only beloved son? I think Iroh has suffered enough! But you ... your punishment has scarcely begun!"

Zhao could have gotten the water tribe to agree to a full surrender with the moon spirit held hostage and have Iroh begrudgingly help him bring Aang to the Firelord if Aang doesn't agree to go peacefully. Zuko would still be exiled and Katara and Sokka would be insurance as to prevent Aang from trying anything stupid.

The water tribe are adaptable. I'd doubt they'd ever willingly surrender to the fire nation for any reason. Plus, zhao wanted total domination to make himself look like a better general than iroh. I dont see him settling for a conditional surrender.

>adaptable
Shit, I meant to say proud. No idea why I put that down.

No pointy rock that hits Aang's blocked chakra,Ozai wins

he was more worried of the backlash from political parties than to face him, and come on do you really think ozai stands a chance against someone of superior skill who learned from dragons?

Iroh didn't finish his conquest. Guy who gets the entire northern water tribe to surrender. I think the northern water tribe has more deference towards there leadership and religious leaders although i'm not sure if it's really fair to say as the fire nation pillaging of the southern water tribe possibly destroyed those relationships. Katara and Sokka grew up without their mother and their father is still fighting in the war somewhere? And Korra's parents can't really handle her because she's the avatar.

Attached: XPx2gcC.png (1279x910, 1.47M)

How did he get the throne again?

He and his wife killed Azulon and then Ozai told everyone "He totally wanted me to be the next Fire Lord".

Iroh didn't try to fight it because he didn't give a shit about anything anymore after losing his son.

He shots the avatar and his other teen age friends to death with an army with guns
not to far away for this guy to do
it all starts with sending more than 3 people to track him down
you know not people in your family but trackers
who track people down for a living
like 100s of em '
spend money on it
then do that army thing
do it like year 1

yeah and then that would have been a violation of the rules of an agni kai and zuko's reign would be challenged until he died.

What you say about the water tribe is true (I think) but zhao didnt want to just make them surrender, he wanted to conquer them. And he wanted to kill the moon spirit ever since he found out about it.
Zhao wanted to make himself look like the best general in history.

>do you really think ozai stands a chance against someone of superior skill who learned from dragons?
Yes, looking at it from a realistic point of view, the guy that is at least 20 years younger has a better chance in a drawn out battle.

Looking at it from a writers' point of view, the main villain should be way stronger than the wise mentor.

Not to mention that the whole dragon stuff isn't really about powerlevels but about finding a source to fuel a person's firebending. The Sozin way is to do it is to focus on destruction while the dragon way is about life, energy and all that bullshit.

What would have happened to Azula if everything was the same for her but Ozai won his fight with Aang??

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 13K)

He only accepted the agni kai when he knew she was crazy. Technically, she broke the rules of agni kai by shooting katara.

yeah dipshit of course she broke the rules. she was out of her mind, and she lost anyway. if she broke the rules and won then obviously the same would be true of her reign

I still think it was fucking bullshit he failed to redirect the lightning (a signature move he inherited from his new "father" iroh) to defeat his sister just so fucking Katara had something to do. Fuck Katara was a shit character

I guess that Iroh gets off his high horse and gets his oldfag squad to whoop Ozai's ass.
Azula still gets sent to the nuthouse after losing to Katara.

>I guess that Iroh gets off his high horse and gets his oldfag squad to whoop Ozai's ass.

assuming iroh doesnt do this because he wouldnt anyway, what happens to azula

The fucking bullshit was that Azula was capable of creating lightning in the first place when we are told that you need peace of mind to be able to do the technique.

would her killing herself with her lightning have been a better end for the character?

Attached: 1409848_1408587415363_full.jpg (720x480, 53K)

Iroh was weird about teaching. He probably had some special way to teach it rather than using aggregation like azula

He also purposely trained Zuko wrong since he never told him shit about dragon style firebending and let him get his ass kicked by Aang for most of the series.

>sudden mental breakdown for Azula out of nowhere
>Sudden
She was always on the edge.

Zuko was filled with rage s1 and he's too retarded to learn to bend lightning in s2.

He either challenges the Avatar to a series of random street fights in Ba Sing Se or hops into his X-Wing and shoots down Appa

Have the Water Tribes undergo sensitivity training.

If Sokka isn't sexist at the beginning of the series then he doesn't offend Katara which doesn't make her chimp out with waterbending at him which is what makes them discover the iceberg where Aang is frozen and without the avatar the Fire Nation easily wins the war.

Even if the avatar gets discovered, without institutional sexism in the Northern Water Tribe, Katara doesn't get sent to the kitchen to learn how to heal, and she doesn't bring back Aang from the dead after Azula shoots lightning at him which results in the Fire Nation easily winning the war.