>boomer gets mad over something completely harmless thread #36376895

Well, are they?

>teenagers talking like teenagers
Oh, the turtleanity.

>liking tmnt
>especially nu-tmnt
cring

>watching RoTMNT
The only way one could enjoy that show is if you turn the sound off and skip to action scenes.

This is nunuTMNT though

They live in the sewers and hardly interact with any other humans. Their teenage culture is whatever they see on the internet. If anyone is allowed to act like cringe teens by dabbing and taking selfies, it's them four.

One of them "flossing" when?

Leonardo dabs in one episode if that works for you

NO. They didn't exalt God-Emperor Trump AT ALL.

I never thought it's possible to be worse than 2012 April. Like, I actually wanted to beat 2012 April to death every time she opened her mouth.

Same with wakfu

It's how kids talk, user. Don't be mad that a show for kids doesn't appeal to you.

Attached: 1491181530745.jpg (247x253, 16K)

>haha look at this horrible dialogue guys
>uhhhhh ackshually if you KNEW the CONTEXT

Something can make sense and still be fucking retarded you autists, this is the same thing people did when someone pointed out how stupid Quiet's outfit was. The reason doesn't matter unless it's explicitly set up for the character to get made fun of for shitting out a verbal abortion, it's still an embarrassingly bad piece of dialogue.

Funnily enough, it should be more appealing to adults; just like the original TMNT was extremely cringy for kids when they tried to do "youngster talk"

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 30K)

>80’s lingo in the 80’s cartoon
“haha how rad, they’re so hip and cool”
>2010’s lingo in the 10’s cartoon
“REEEEEEEE”

>it should be more appealing to adults
>TEENAGE Mutant Ninja Turtles
lolwut

Just a daily reminder that this show is better animated than anything on cartoon network

>actually implying that autistic 2010s lingo is anywhere near as good as shit like tubular or cowabunga

I see Yea Forumsmblr is out in full force today

You know what I mean you slut; cartoons are written by adults so kid and teenage characters are always less believable and genuine for actual kids and teenagers than for other adults

Daily reminder this show is zoomers shit

Attached: 888.jpg (500x534, 42K)

To be fair, both are a complete and utter insults to the english language. One is just more appealing to you and the other is more sensible to connect to the younger nu-turtles fans.

Attached: 1550696608103.jpg (1360x768, 164K)

>muh childhood slang is better than the slang those gosh darn kids who refuse to get off my lawn say!!!

And I see that boomers yet again confirm they have infantile disorder

It's literally how some nerd zoomers talk. The issue is not with the writers but with teens

>look at this horrible dialogue guys
>actually if you knew the context

this is in no way an unreasonable response

are you the kind of person who calls anyone with a different political viewpoint from you a liberal?

>are you the kind of person who calls anyone with a different political viewpoint from you a libturd or libcuck?

FTFY

I just want April to not be a goddamn kid. Make her a fucking adult again.

This should have been April's design.

Attached: Rise.of.the.Teenage.Mutant.Ninja.Turtles.S01E06a.Shell.in.a.Cell.1080p.NICK.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.x264-DJSF. (1920x1080, 2.13M)

People would have still complained about that design for a lot of the same reasons why they complain about the present design.

Yeah, that line was cringy, but it´s just one line. The rest of the episode was great.

Nowhere near as lit as Sluggo's

Attached: sluggo-lit-kelly_grande.jpg (600x600, 36K)

Yeah it was so much cooler when they said shit like "cowabunga" and "tubular" when I was a kid

mmmmmm

Attached: 1550766850516.png (1920x1080, 2.39M)

and someone came to the decision to make leo dab, it's annoying, but i don't find it a deal breaker in most cases, unless it becomes extremely excessive, but you do you man.

don’t watch cartoons you don’t like
don’t talk about cartoons you dont’t like
dont’t start threads about cartoons you don’t like.

Ta Daaaaa

All thats left now is have the turtles scream YEET as they jump from rooftop to rooftop.

I always find it funny when Yea Forums gets mad at it's creations becoming mainstream. Like, this site is why memes are a thing. It's like a parent never approving of their child despite them being everything they wanted. Its just really funny how much you guys hate being exposed to the world.

Why do kids talk like niggers

>it's still an embarrassingly bad piece of dialogue.
You mean like all the outdated slang in the original cartoon?

The spirit that made Yea Forums into the cultural fertile soil that it used to be is dead now because people couldn't keep quiet and it was trampled by phoneposters, redditors, and tumblrites. That being said I'm glad it happened to Yea Forums, this particular board has been an uncreative pathetic abomination for at least nearly a decade. At least /mlp/ came out of it

Attached: jessica jaclyn29.png (1280x1280, 1.41M)

I just want her to come back

Attached: jessica jaclyn27.png (398x1834, 1.2M)

She was fun to edit.

Attached: Jessica Jaclyn Edit 5.png (1920x1080, 1.56M)

I don't know why people keep saying this. I've never met a single kid who talks like this, or at least not to the exaggerated level demonstrated here.

Attached: 1536714172434.jpg (600x450, 60K)

You know that scene from the Simpsons? The "It'll happen to you" scene?
Guess what. It happened to you.

imagine posting this shit unironically.

>Faggot doesn't understand teens don't have a uniform dialect everywhere on earth

They sound nothing like teenagers from New york. It's like having 15 year old boys from Georgia say "SLAY QUEEEN" because you saw it on twitter 2 years ago. Surfer lingo in 80s version had no excuse either.

Nobody says "It's lit" anymore because it got ran into the ground by corporations trying to cash in on it. Same reason Yolo and swag died out

I'm sure you would know. Get out, underage.

>I'm sure you would know.

Anyone with basic intelligence understands "trendy" slang doesn't last forever is quickly replaced and using it in production heavy media will only make your work feel dated and out of touch.

You've never heard a kid use the word "lit"...?

It has recently been discovered teenagers aren't a massive hive mind that share a single monolithic culture, and their mannerism can differ from one another depending on personal taste and the regional culture they grew up in.

Attached: please.jpg (960x882, 59K)

>humans don't follow social trends

My argument isn't that all kids talk like that, you silly fuckwit. BUt the fact that you've never heard a kid use the word lit means you should probably spend more time with kids. Or on instagram. Or something. You'd probably be surprised how many things we would consider ridiculous they do. For instance, my friend's 12 year old is currently all about flossing.

Attached: 1547059239255.png (598x628, 383K)