Shadow Base has declared total war on Bruce Banner — and one by one, death is touching everyone he ever knew

>Shadow Base has declared total war on Bruce Banner — and one by one, death is touching everyone he ever knew...
>...except for one. The one monster who never dies — who returns, again and again, to hate and destroy.
>But it’s not the IMMORTAL HULK.
Who is it lads?

Attached: hulk.jpg (738x1117, 160K)

That's that one asshole from The Punisher comics.

Niggos be

>Shadbase

The original Hulk

I think he’s the bushwhacker?

The bushwacker's arm doesn't have a handle. It's fucking OBA.

Are we going to talk about the H. R. Giger wall?

Gray Hulk.

Attached: Wrong.png (941x309, 246K)

It's Thunderbolt Ross, back from the dead again.

>HR Giger
>Geiger counter
>Hulk is radioactive

it is either The Leader or Abomination.

I bet it's exactly this. It ties up perfectly with his assassination and appearance in Hell, him showing up again would be a good instrument for the TOBA as well.

What if it's Rick as A-Bomb?

Isn't that who he went to Shadow Base for?

But he's not dead, just depowered.
And in jail.

Yes he is, he was assassinated in Captain America, and showed up in Hell recently in Immortal Hulk. Where have you been?

why the hell would cap assassinate ross?

That's the thing, he wouldn't. Current theory (and the most plausible) is that Taskmaster did it and they're pinning it on Cap for ulterior purposes, but Cap is going along with it to probably infiltrate the compound where he's going to be jailed, and discover who's pulling the strings from within. Arc's called "Captain of Nothing".

Is /ourguy/ Abomination going to get some coverage at last? Or is it devil hulk finally about to bust out?

>Is /ourguy/ Abomination going to get some coverage at last?

I miss Abomination.

It's the guy who has been following him that can turn his arm into a sniper rifle. He was overseeing the whole journey into hell in the last issues of Immortal Hulk and killing anyone that saw Banner.

This, the wording is almost pure confirmation

No one hates and destroys like Thunderbolt Ross as far as Banner is concerned

And he was a Hulk once

Didn't Ewing say it was supposed to be psychological horror? Its been Hulk fighting monsters and avengers for 3/4 of the run.

JOE MOTHERFUCKING FIXIT