Doctor Strange #11 Storytime

Last week ended in a hell of a cliffhanger.

Let's see how the good doctor gets out of this one

Attached: 01.jpg (1987x3056, 1.1M)

Attached: 02.jpg (1987x3056, 1.35M)

HOW CAN MORDO EVER RECOVER

Attached: 03.jpg (1987x3056, 1.21M)

Attached: 04.jpg (1987x3056, 1.45M)

Attached: 05.jpg (1987x3056, 1.25M)

Wonder when Umar will show up

Attached: 06.jpg (1987x3056, 1.22M)

What even was that spell

Attached: 07.jpg (1987x3056, 1.09M)

Attached: 08.jpg (1987x3056, 1.45M)

Attached: 09.jpg (1987x3056, 1.28M)

Whoops, fucked up the order

Attached: 10.jpg (1987x3056, 1.2M)

Whoops, messed up the order

Attached: 11.jpg (1987x3056, 1.13M)

Attached: 12.jpg (1987x3056, 1.48M)

Attached: 13.jpg (1987x3056, 1.01M)

The placements of these are really annoying

Attached: 14.jpg (1987x3056, 1.01M)

Attached: 15.jpg (1987x3056, 1.06M)

Attached: 16.jpg (1987x3056, 1.13M)

Attached: 17.jpg (1987x3056, 1.07M)

Attached: 18.jpg (1987x3056, 1.28M)

Attached: 19.jpg (1987x3056, 1.04M)

Expected, but still fun

Attached: 20.jpg (1987x3056, 1.03M)

Attached: 21.jpg (1987x3056, 1.16M)

So the ancient one is back now?

Attached: 22.jpg (1987x3056, 1.32M)

Probably for the best, judging by the may solicits

Attached: 23.jpg (1987x3056, 1.46M)

And done! If you liked it, buy it at your LCS or something

Attached: 24.jpg (1987x3056, 1.02M)

Thanks OP

>trusts people
>they fail him almost instantly
Wow I wonder why he has trust issues?

To be fair it’s strange himself that decided it’s too much for them, they didn’t give up on their own

this art seem really underwhelming considering that the end of the world is supposed to be going down.
Writers should really try to base their stories to suit the strengths of their artists

>not liking jesus
Is it too "soft" for you? I think it fits the story well

Thx user,
Gotta love how everyone leave.
Dont worry Strange, The Superior spiderman will keep you company soon.

it misses detail
Dormammu is supposed to be huge in some panels but that doesn´t come across in the the flat way he is drawn.
the background also looks just copy pasted from some other issue. if it also had more detail showing of destruction it would work better.
red, yellow and black is heavily used in the entire fight which isn´t bad but it´s too much of the same kind of red, yellow and black so it gets boring quickly on the eyes

that's so nice

Only thing I agree with is the lack of destruction. The artist changes the next issue too, so maybe you'll like the next one better

So his tax evasion continues?

Wait so he’s alive? And no longer in his plane of higher existence? Why the fuck is he leaving, him and Strange together could probably muscle their way through everything

I think the wording is very heavily implying he will once again ascend very soon

>try to collect a debt
>get murdered

Damn that diss

>spend almost your entire adult life trying to get at Strange somehow because of pure spite
>Strange recognises Dormammu over you as his archnemsis
Poor Mordo

Ah, I think I found a typo here. Clearly they meant to say:
>BEING A DIVERSITY HIRE MARY SUE!

NEXT: STEPHEN BANGS AN ALIEN

Wut

He has banged clea for a long time, and since she’s coming back you might be right

Wow, it’s rare that Stephen is so hopeful about his chances

Yep, all they did was momentarily avoid the accountant, but he'll collect that debt soon.

Fuck me, that was underwhelming. I'm sure how but they somehow managed to make the fucking Faltine arrivig on Earth into filler instead of a goddamn apocalypse. Am I really supposed to believe nobody and nothing important got scorched before they got levitated home?

At least they're acknowledging Umar exists again, I guess.

Zelma is brown, gives no respect to the Sorceror Supreme, has an unwarranted sense of self importance during magical duels with trickster gods, and back when he was being impersonated by a teenage girl Strange had an unreasonable amount of dependency on her approval for someone who literally blundered into his life.

I mean, there was that one time in Defenders right? But that would just be hitting below the belt because he then got his powers stolen by his big sister.

Uhh, do you want some deaths or something?

She does respect him, she just doesn't worship him

...that's not what a mary sue is

Your first time with dr strange?

>have the consequences of magical deby explained to him
>chooses to fuck off and do his own thing anyway
Man, I'm glad he's got his dignity back but Stephen is stealth as stupid as "Stephen" was during the Aaron days. Any day now motherfucking Zom's going to come calling about damages for mystic assault or something.

I wish the old man stuck around long enough to explain exactly what happens in the higher realm of existence when Marvel goes through a crisis

I don't consider casting a damn antimagic spell in the middle of a mystic bout with fucking Loki to be a sign of respect. The story presents Zelma as supposedly "endearing" when she acts like a dumb teenage girl in charge of nuclear launch codes.

Those would be a nice start, yes. But some Ross-tier art and psychedelic goodness would really help.

Ugh. Sadly not. I won't pretend Defenders, which gave us Dormammu's most iconic look, didn't reduce magic duels to fire coming out of hands.

I wasn't the user who used the term, and I agree "obnoxious, unlikeable and contrived sidekick character" would be more accurate.

Not like he had a choice to stop the faltine. It’s also quite interesting how he never called on any entities for the spells used in this issue, so he perhaps did take note

Dormammu fights are always more on the magic blasty nuke side, that’s why i prefer nightmare as a strange villain

Tbh isn’t this how he always functioned after hearing about the “cost of magic”? Like hell are they forced him to fight in a super long war after he came back it’s just business as usual. He simply doesn’t care unless he is forced to

Did the Ancient One just steal Strange's little librarian girl?

Waid is giving Aaron's companion something to do so he can keep the focus on his own

Actually nice catch. He didn’t use any of his usual entities for this fight (to reduce his debt to them maybe), and he tried that in the previous issue

I wonder if he will continue avoiding that, but given galactus is coming it’ll be hard

He’s swapping her out for Clea

Attached: hawkeyecringe.png (399x805, 260K)

Stephen was always a fast and loose dude when it comes to facing up to the cost of his magic

I thought the Faltine did not care for Dormammu either

Dormammu powered his way through them, like he always does when he manages to get together an army

Thanks OP, that was a lot of fun

Why is MLK Jr. rejecting Stephen? Did he use the N-Word?

I miss when Dr. Strange wasn't so shitty. This is not good at all.

Eh it feels very in vein of the older stories imo

How is it not good?

this is why I love comic books

I like how Kanna McGuivered a ray gun out of a printer, an LCD screen, some duct tape and serial cables.

Hell even Mordo is more creative when it comes to powers

Dormammu is more fun to read for the “What strategy will he come up with this time?”, not so much the magic usage. In fact most of Dr Strange is fun to read because of the plans used in the fights, at least to me, even the very simple ones like “fake weakness to win”

>sidekicks all being useful
>fucking ancient one being useful
That’s exceedingly rare

thanks, I enjoyed