Storytime

Black Order #4
And so we have reached the Black Swan chapter

Attached: Black Order 04 (of 05)-000.jpg (1987x3056, 1.39M)

Attached: Black Order 04 (of 05)-001.jpg (1987x3056, 1.23M)

Attached: Black Order 04 (of 05)-002.jpg (1987x3056, 1.87M)

Attached: Black Order 04 (of 05)-003.jpg (1987x3056, 2.04M)

Attached: Black Order 04 (of 05)-004.jpg (1987x3056, 1.7M)

Attached: Black Order 04 (of 05)-005.jpg (1987x3056, 1.78M)

Attached: Black Order 04 (of 05)-006.jpg (1987x3056, 1.52M)

Attached: Black Order 04 (of 05)-007.jpg (1987x3056, 1.68M)

Attached: Black Order 04 (of 05)-008.jpg (1987x3056, 1.72M)

Attached: Black Order 04 (of 05)-009.jpg (1987x3056, 1.7M)

Attached: Black Order 04 (of 05)-010.jpg (1987x3056, 1.98M)

skipped her time with the illuminati

Attached: Black Order 04 (of 05)-011.jpg (1987x3056, 1.4M)

Attached: Black Order 04 (of 05)-012.jpg (1987x3056, 1.59M)

Attached: Black Order 04 (of 05)-013.jpg (1987x3056, 1.47M)

Attached: Black Order 04 (of 05)-014.jpg (1987x3056, 1.85M)

Attached: Black Order 04 (of 05)-015.jpg (1987x3056, 2.01M)

Attached: Black Order 04 (of 05)-016.jpg (1987x3056, 2.09M)

To be fair, she did spend most of that time in a box in their basement, that might be the reason she glosses over it.

Attached: Black Order 04 (of 05)-017.jpg (1987x3056, 1.88M)

but why

Attached: Black Order 04 (of 05)-019.jpg (1987x3056, 1.66M)

Let's see if we get some proper justification for her still hanging out with the Black Order.

Because Yabbat is a bad person, did you not read Hickman's new avengers?

Muh family bullshit

Attached: Black Order 04 (of 05)-020.jpg (1987x3056, 1.53M)

Attached: Black Order 04 (of 05)-021.jpg (1987x3056, 1.35M)

Darth treasonist noo

Attached: Black Order 04 (of 05)-022.jpg (1987x3056, 1.46M)

This is the only think I feel like dumping at 4am. back in the morning if nobody has done avengers and maybe sniktbub

Attached: Black Order 04 (of 05)-023.jpg (1987x3056, 1.43M)

nice, thanks OP

Thank you.
I wanted this issue for more black swan titted and it didn't disappoint in that regard.

I did want Nova to kick her shit in though.

Between the waitress in the first issue and the doctor here, it doesn't pay to be a cute alien chick in the black order's vicinity.

Ebony Maw, betraying his teammates to the empire, what a shocking an completely unforseen turn of events! who would have ever foreseen his treachery coming?

I wanted him to dick her shit.

How is Maw going to betray his way out of this one?

Attached: C2EF83A0-C271-4F33-9104-D243A25CE12C.jpg (1359x2048, 329K)

How bad will Rich feel once he gets out of the mind control for using an innocent person as a shield or sending Peacemaker to his death? He felt like shit about Ko-Rel.

Attached: 1498544220351.png (746x410, 599K)

He felt bad about having to kill the giant monster that was attacking the city in the planet he was on last issue, this shit is going to stick with him, at least until he shows up in Cate’s book and all of this is ignored.

I like that look

I hope that Landy gets another villain team mini down the road, I’d love to see what he could do with Salem’s Seven.

When exactly did he meet one before?

>>Let's kill the chick that knew the shit about the bolts and curing nova so he stops fucking with us

Dumb.

I like this guy more with every issue.
Too bad he's going to die before this book is over.

oh no, who could have ever saw this coming?.....

What a cutie girl!

Welp...

He's gonna set himself up to be the one to personally deliver the bow to The Grandmaster because it's all a long play to betray Corvus and become team leader, It will fail spectacularly.

>genetically encoded subservience WITHOUT personality or thought altering
Oh well oh fuck. This is the fetish I've been subconsciously looking for my whole life. Thank you, Landy.

I don't understand black swans character. If she split away from rabum ala doom why is she such a cunt? Didn't she leave because he was destroying realities?

I think she had been serving him all along, no?

Nah, she broke away from doom for whatever reason.

But then she joined him again in Secret Wars.

No she didn't, she was with the BLACKED order during that event. Unless you're referring to something else.

Different user, but I swear I remember her serving Doom in the main Secret Wars series. She shows up when Quill and the Richardses raid Doom's castle toward the end, Quill does the Grootoothpick thing on her.

Black Swan is cute!
CUUUUTE!

At first I thought she got infected by the Tide, but apparently she's fine in every other page, so I guess it was a stylistic choice.
This is seriously a great character, but yeah, too bad he probably won't be used again.
Oh, RIP.

Goddamn it, this should be the GOTG book instead of what we got. It's a shame it clearly is getting ignored there.

They can just kill Nova, and they want the bow to be used as is but for their own purposes.

>inb4 he's actually toying with the emprah and will go again with BO like no biggie in the end

She did join up with doom again.

I know it's hard to remember because secret wars was shit but it happened.

Can they?

Nova seems pretty fucking tough for them when he's not holding back.

Her princess backstory is kinda weird. Seems like out of an anime.

>I know it's hard to remember because I'm shit but it happened.
I agree.

Something something "we're prepared now". Or maybe just controlling the bow means they also control the emprah's people, and Rich by extension.

thanks for the storytime

I'm sorry?

The core event book was complete dog shit.

The spin offs were fine to good, but they were not the main event book which was shit, I'm sorry.

Wasn't he agreeing with you?

I disagree, but you're entitled to your opinion as well; so have a nice day, user.

Nah.

Ah, oh. I misread, then.
Honestly I have no dog in this fight, I didn't actually read Secret Wars. I've been meaning to catch up with Hickman's Avengers for a long while, but I keep postponing it. I only read half of Infinity and the whole of his FF/F4 run.

Thanks OP. I actually enjoyed this issue.

He'd need to know the secret way to her heart for that to happen.

Attached: frygoblin.jpg (640x550, 133K)

Holy fuck, I'm dead. This is perfect.

Rich wiped the floor with them.

In all fairness, they were caught unawares while carrying important cargo.
Whatever though, it's funny how this happens here (and you can buy it because Rich is very powerful), but apparently these same guys had no problem ambushing a meeting full of beings way more powerful than them combined —and on top of that, wreck their shit— in Cates' GOTG.

They had to use a gun that sent all the heavy hitters at the funeral into a black hole.
If Rich wants to kill them, he can.

The whole sequence was awkward, because the black hole gun wasn't used right away, they had to punch a hole in Sanctuary first, and this somehow knocked out more than half of the heavy hitters in the room (including Warlock and, apparently, Quasar), and they actually had plenty of time to subdue them with the ones who are left /before/ they even use the weapon.
It just doesn't add up, Rich alone can fight the whole Black Order by himself, but they can't?

The Black Order's power level was never consistent. Black dwarf was getting the better of super skrull, annihilus, and Kallark before Ronan hit him from behind. Before that he somehow lost 1vs1 to Black Panther. Proxima has a FTL trackings spear attack that would have killed Monica if not for Blue marvel and she has never used that move since. Black Swan cracked a that cube she was imprisoned in and it was strong enough to hold Terrax a herald, she got one shotted by T'challa. I don't think Maw has fought hands on before this mini.

Attached: black dwarf.jpg (1041x1600, 641K)

And in the movies, Okoye and Black Widow held their own against Proxima Midnight and was killed by a big wheel.

It's a case of writers just fucking doing what they want more than anything. You can be a huge cosmic powerhouse character and be pretty OP but you'll get nerfed the fuck out the moment a writer wants to to make their OC (or any character that they are using) a big threat.

I think in Cates' case though he was using Knowhere and the black hole as weapons more than the Black Order but I do see what you mean. Also him claiming that the other characters that got sucked in are dead is fucking bullshit and I am surprised no one is giving him shit for killing Cosmo. Why does he like murdering puppies?

>I don't think Maw has fought hands on before this mini.
Until he was brought back in No Surrender, he was actually a G-G-G-GHOST!

>I am surprised no one is giving him shit for killing Cosmo. Why does he like murdering puppies?
He did?
Oh wait, he actually killed Cosmo, it just hit me. Or at least everyone got sucked into that black hole, which should definitely kill them unless there was another asspull. Why didn't I realize this before?
People on Reddit are loving this which doesn't surprise me, but I would expect more of them to raise objections. It's almost ironic that it's in here where people spot continuity errors quickly, whereas Reddit is content with seeing their favorite characters get a spotlight.

I want to give Doctor Sellvah some of my DNA.

FFFF
RIP cutie doctor.

Wrost Swan

sounds like Swan is being edgy to fit in

Swan was always edgy, she's just really good at hiding it, now Black Dwarf on the other hand, he's totally being edgy to fit in.

Why Black Swan is cute in this?

Cuz she's getting fucked hard by Nova

When has Swan not been cute?

Not if he don't got no french fries.

To be fair, everyone in the movies, except Cap, is nerfed to hell and back.

So far, is this mini worth picking up? This issue was particularly enjoyable, so I'm ignorantly going by that.

It's been actually pretty fun, Landy's been giving these guys some much needed personality.

This mini has been way better than it has any right to be. I'd even say this was one of the weaker issues.

And now Supergiant is the ghost, so much of a ghost that she's taken on the role of lady not-appearing-in-this-mini.

Yeah Rich only has big burger buns, her loss.

Attached: Dickbutt.jpg (460x755, 52K)

This is where Black Swan is worst girl, also where she probably develops a hateboner for Rich.

I can't believe they killed best doctor girl
:(

I know right, I was totally cheering for her.

Marvel should put Phillip Tan on a cheesecake comic, he draws cute girls.