Brings about the demonic apocalypse to the universe

>Brings about the demonic apocalypse to the universe.
>Part of creating the apocalypse requires her to chant an incantation at her own will to trigger it.
>Literally sits down and chants the incantation that brings the apocalypse anyway because of "muh prophecy"
If all it took to not bring about the end of the world was to just not to do the incantation then why did she do it? What's worse is she left her friends alive so they had to suffer through the apocalypse. It makes Raven look like she hated her friends and wanted the world to end.

Attached: The End.jpg (640x480, 40K)

>she hated her friends and wanted the world to end
Do you not?

This show took a very weird method of wanting to scale it's threats because we went from the Slade Arc to the Brother Blood Arc (my favorite Arc because John DiMaggio should have won an Emmy for his performance as Brother Blood) to the Trigon Arc then suddenly...Masters of Evil

It's like the seasons we're in backwards order. I barely remember anything that happened during the Trigon and Masters of Evil arcs all I really remember was they introduced one of Slade's children as this weird hermit mute who lived in the mountains and Beast Boy had to climb several mountains to get him to join the fight

Also this was the 1st animated equivalent to introduce the Doom Patrol

Yeah I feel like Slade became a jobber in the later seasons. I felt like he should have been the ever present main threat to the titans throughout the series.

You need to keep in mind that Slade acted so out of character in this show then he would in any other adaptation as Deathstroke that he didn't act or behave at all even a little bit the way his character should have

I'd say Slade in this show is about as not in character as Deathstroke was in Son of Batman where he just hated Ra and the League of Assassin's for no real explainable reason

Jericho's connection to Slade was never presented in the show. He was just one of a large group of teen heroes the team recruited.

Last night I dream that Raven is my girlfriend and we fucked in some park. Which is weird because I don't usually have any dreams like this, I haven't seen anything TT related in months and she's not my waifu or anything. What do I make of this?

You stole someone else’s dream. Now their cursed soul will haunt your sleep.

Is this worth a binge watch? Does it have a satisfying ending?

Fuck you! She's a good kid!

Attached: raven fingers starfire.png (520x714, 186K)

The solution is obvious. Wipe your memory of the incantation.

You can't end the world if you don't know the words to end it anymore.

royal woods in a chaos for giantesses haiku tabby polly pain and giggles

You really can't go up in terms of stakes after you used Trigon and defeated him (same with other villains like Darkseid or Thanos). So usually what's recommended is go for a more personal conflict, one where you can't punch your way out of it

Trigon was connected to her mentally

Even in a safe room with a shit ton of technological, alien ad mystical protection he was able to get into her head and tell her that her friends were all going to die

He would have just told her the incantation again

It's an alright junk food show. The character interactions and action scenes are what carry it, but outside of s1, watching it for the plot is a fool's errand.

This is why I don't get the complaining about the show ending on season 5. they were already stretching the stakes as far as they could go, leading to a pretty shoddily written final narrative. A season 6, would've no doubt been underwhelming.

But then all she has to do is not say it. This is the whole point I'm making here.

Attached: 1355216966240.jpg (346x426, 25K)

Slade and the army of demons we're going to murder Robin and the other Titans. There was an endless number of them

>Is this worth a binge watch?
Not if you're into writing-heavy shows. The characters and their interactions are the best part of it.
>Does it have a satisfying ending?
lol no

I see a lot of Drathstrokefags constantly complaining about this, but who fucking cares? Yes, TT's Slade has very little in common with Deathstroke aside from the design, but it's not at all uncommon for different adaptations to have different reimaginings of a character. Just because it's different doesn't mean it's worse. Imagine if BTAS didn't completely reinvent Mr. Freeze. I'm not going to say that cartoon Slade is better or worse than comics Deathstroke, but he's no doubt an interesting and intimidating villain solidified by some outstanding voice acting. Stop fucking comparing them.

>I'M GONNA SAY IT

>There was an endless number of demons coming after them
But see now that makes the whole thing with bringing Trigon in to take over the world pointless. If you can already summon an infinite number of demons then why not just take over the world by doing that?

Attached: 1340437968029.jpg (600x925, 53K)