>Horse - Healing / Regeneration
>Monkey - Shapeshifting
>Dog - Immortality / Rejuvenation
>Pig - Heat Vision / Night Vision / Thermal Vision
>Tiger - Spiritual Balance? / Yin & Yang Separation

What do you do now?

>Steal a lot of money
>Get a nice apartment in a highrise building with a good view
>Use rat to animate a lifesize doll of Anna Kendrick and keep her as my sex slave
>Live a hedonistic lifestyle
>Get bored
>Go all punisher on criminals, politicians and corrupt businessman
>May try to take over a small country
>If a can go to mars and put a happy birthday crown and a superman cape on Curiosity just to mess with everybody

Attached: talisman.jpg (570x380, 41K)

OP, you're bitchmade. You immediately draw a genie that only listens to you and grants unlimited wishes in the way you want them to work out then animate it with the rat. Then you're a god.

Basically be Superman and avoid the fuck out of using the Tiger Talisman.
I'm pretty sure it doesn't duplicate the powers, but divide them evenly between the two of you.
Make some stone animals for shits and giggles at random and leave them places.

shit post on Yea Forums I guess

Turn invisible, sneak into a women's locker room, and jack off until I die of dehydration

Kill Op

Cringe at this thread

Tiger talisman is there to reconcile all the powers of the other talismans on one body

Start a non-profit organization curing incurable diseases, try to avoid creating a cult while gaining massive world wide popularity and good PR, amass wealth over my immortal life and invest it in science and technology, lead humanity to the stars, then have sex with aliens.

And also do the genie thing. Though I'd probably just animate a toy lap of the Genie from Aladdin. I could make do with two wishes and then free him with the third so I'd have an immortal friend to keep myself from going insane later.

I watch Jackie Chan Adventures again.

Show me a better Heel to Face turn (don't cheat with anime)

Attached: Tohru.jpg (800x600, 45K)

Lead humanity to a golden age in space.

I spend the rest of my eternity dedicating all the powers at my disposal to make OP's existence one of unfathomable suffering.

Attached: 1526862290085.gif (375x375, 178K)

>TFW it just leads to Space people vs Planet people

Attached: Zabi.png (962x720, 507K)

>Use Dog to embed myself within the depths of the earth for millenia to wait for technological advancement
>Use future technology to make the best girls of media real (because I don't want some bullshit with the rat talisman where I use it on a picture and it's a walking piece of paper)
>use Monkey to turn into a guinea pig
>crawl into their pussies and nest within, stimulating them from the inside.
>Alternatively, use the Sheep one to take one of the girls' bodies and fondle myself

Yep.

Become Vandal Savage

>cringe
>2019

*wince*

So that's what it does.
When was this stated?

It only splits the user when it's halved. The full talisman undoes that if applicable an and then gives you spiritual balance. It only appeared like 3 times so you can probably find the episode but I don't know exactly which it was

Defeat the cock!

Attached: 0003.jpg (1280x1920, 326K)

Conquer the world.

I'd go see why kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch.

>Acquire money by healing rich cripples with the horse
>Purchase custom ordered realdoll of my waifu
>Bring her to life with the rat
>Spend life on the road with her, using my powers to protect people from her admittedly dangerous tendencies.

Totalitarian dictator mandated world peace.

The main reason you never want a monarchy or any sort of dictatorship is because after you pass you cant guarantee your successor will have decent ideals or wont be corrupt. Even if you have the luxury of training your successor you cant maintain that for generations, there will also be an Emperor Nero eventually. With immortality and the force to back up my commands? I mean why the fuck not, spiritual balance guarantees I'll be a good ruler anyways. I can be Injustice Superman with a perfectly balanced conscience to never go off the rails and never have to risk a less capable successor.

Become a 10-incher premature ejaculator with endless amount of semen

I build trumps wall. I wait for him to show up to show off the wall. I destroy the wall when he shows up.

Which talisman does that?

Monkey and Horse.

That makes it better.

Been year since I last watched this, what kind of tricky bullshit is needed to separate someone from having these all at once?

There's a magic liquid someone can make and poor on their hands, letting them reach inside you and pull them out at random.

>>giving you all powers in the scenario and not something interesting like 3-4 of them because everyone would pick dog and horse everytime.

same shit that got them out of shendu in the first place. extraction spell, or what said works

It depends. Shendu's could use all of the powers at will so he was pretty much unstoppable unless you had the specific spells to separate him from the powers

The first time that Jade became T-Girl, she absorbed all 12 Talisman powers into herself but control over them was spread through her 10 fingers. She needed to use her fingers to use a power or touch the sides of her head to activate heat beam eye blasts. So when Daolon Wong paralyzed her from the neck down, she couldn't move her hands to activate any of her powers.
(turns out Dragon fire blast was in her tongue and she could activate that one on its own)

I would begin by testing how far my powers can take me. Then I would proceed to stop any natural disasters, work for humanity's progress and help others, but not making them rely on solely on me. Humans have to find solutions for their own problems after all.

Probably become a Hancock tier superhero but on a global scale. I'd just fuck off into some secluded spot most days and just keep tabs on world events until someone does something that could fuck it all up for everyone, then I'd drop down, wreck shit, maybe scare a small child or two for shits and giggles and then go home.

I fuck your mom and then never call her

literally can't

FUCK THOSE SPACE SLUTS
EARTH PRIDE WORLD WIDE

Is this that run of the mill vanilla harem doujin that turns into NTR halfway through out of nowhere?

Does the cartoon also exist in this reality?

FUCK

One of the most balanced, clean and succinct set of superpowerrs ever concieved desu. Amazing to see it confined to a few seasons of one show when it triumphs other far more lopsided and ugly ones.

With all these powers together one is so OP that they don't need a plan. If confined to just one:

>Rooster
Go travelling around the place with levitation, use telekinesis to sort out rough situations.

>Ox
Cheat at strength contests and fighting tourneys

>Snake
Be a total spook and have fun

>Rabbit
Travel a lot, remembering that talisman powers can apply to items so you can make your car or even just your scooter super fast

>Sheep
Obtain large amounts of information I couldn't have otherwise, enjoy my spying and use it to make millions

>Dragon
I don't think "combustion" is the only power of Dragon, it animated Shenlon or whatever that baddy's statues was and made it an entire huge monster guy. So with those powers I guess I'd become some kind of actor in a movie, and make my own special kingdom where I'm the devil lord or something. Maybe for-hire military work.

>Rat
Make my household automated to save on electricity bills, have loyal golems on every street corner to keep me informed. Delegate golems to do menial tasks for me so I can jump on things like job openings or leaflet a bunch whenever it suits me. I have my own private army, when the time is right I can mobilise action teams and win combat engagements.

>Horse
Cure any and all past, current and future health conditions, that would be great. Then live life to a dangerous level of fullness, eating and drinking whatever the hell I want and performing le parkour with no practice or prep time. Also sell my blood as a healing antitode.

>Monkey
Impersonate famous people for fun, turn into an animal to spy on people, play various tricks, usual spycraft. Shapeshift into powerful, fast, mobile or dangerous things to get about and win conflicts easily.

>Pig
Pig is a bit weak unless you give it more eye-

Attached: 1548955756249.gif (320x242, 72K)

related abilities, like x-ray vision or what have you. All that granted, what Pig constitutes is hyper visual detection plus a convenient way of melting things, attacking stuff, setting things on fire and cooking for free. I'd rob banks by using advanced vision to figure out ways in then melting doors with heat rays.

>Dog
Missed this one, with Dog I guess the question is can I come back from the dead? The ability to ressurect and return to the living is lit one of the most valuable powers I can think of and way trashes immortality or invincibility. If not however then Dog is just a compromise between Ox and Horse, giving me a sort-of defensive resilience to time but nothing else and no strength boost either. I feel Horse could do anything Dog can do unless you let Dog die and come back.

>Tiger
An interesting one, as Tiger is a challenge to those who haven't balanced their two halves. I feel like I've worked a lot on self balance, but I'd be interested in seeing if my two halves squabbled or not. I reckon the split would be:
>Original half
Keenly sensitive, a bit adhd, attention easily caught and then easily moved on again, curious and investigative. Loves surprises.
>Completionist half
Wants to see things made to completion and perfection, rigorous, strict, no patience for fools, considers anything a distraction from current project. Hates surprises.
Beyond that, Tiger lets you be two people, so with Tiger I'd simply get twice as much stuff done at once, and have one me provide info and backup for the other in ways hard to do with just friends or coworkers.

>pick 3

Gorsh, I'd go for Rooster, Snake and Rabbit just as a for-sure combo in the pursuit of absolute fun. Invisible hyper-speed flight opens up the entire planet to my disposal.

>girl's locker-room
fixt

Who would win in a fight between T-Girl and Martian Manhunter, acknowledging that Sheep and Tiger Talismans give her immense mental fortitude and nigh telepathy?

Attached: Episode_52.png (1280x960, 1.3M)

T-Girl. She just needs to appear in his dream and set everything on fire.

who cares about capeshit

u

Is that really how it works?

NEO-TERRAS FOREVER!

Attached: 110719.jpg (225x150, 12K)

Dog makes it so you CANNOT DIE and also gives you youthful energy forever.
You still feel pain, but you are physically invincible as no injury can dismember you. You need the horse to fully utilize the immortality though because "immortality hurts".

The tiger is necessary to be able to use all of the powers at once, or else you are limited to like 2 or 3.

>first thing user does after becoming a god is steal
What a complete faggot you are.

Not really

Right, because youthful energy forever is also part of Horse so some redundancy there. If Horse can heal me back to life from injuries then huh, otherwise that sucks that if I want to cheat death I have to just avoid it via dog.

>Tiger and power limits
So that means only a few powers active at a time right? Having 2-3 powers is pretty damn workable as each of these powers is strong. If Tiger's only main use is to unlock other powers then that's a bit boring, goes down a peg in my books.

What anime is this?

Murakami's magnum opus, Kangoku Senkan.

Horse does not stop you from aging, horse just heals injuries. Horse can also fix things, it's been used to repair statues and mend the hull of a sinking cruise ship instantly.

Dog keeps you from dying, ever, from anything and keeps you youthful. If you get killed the horse can't heal you since it only activates after the damage is done; Dog keeps you from getting killed.

Have you seen immortality without youth? Dog would be pretty shitty without it.

I wasn't expecting this.

I'd do really dumb and petty shit with the snake talisman just because committing major crimes would get boring and likely land me getting caught eventually.

>in a small Mom and Pop store I'd knock over a bag of chips in the back every hour or so when it's just the clerk at the register
>go to a mall with the intent to loiter
>break into someone's house while they're sleeping and rearrange their furniture just slightly
>kick over a kid's sandcastle right in front of them
>watch movies at a Cineplex for free
>find DiDio. Whenever he turns his back I flick his ear
>abuse a PA system in the Supermarket
>prank call 9-1-1 from someone's office phone
>hold an elevator open on an empty floor so everyone has to take the stairs
>sneak into meetings held in studios and leak as much information on their respective comics and cartoons here

Attached: elton chong.jpg (112x150, 3K)

Tiger also means say good bye to depression and mental weakness of any kind. You are always perfectly spiritually balanced and thus have inhuman mental fortitude and can actually handle being an immortal superpowered being without it corrupting you or becoming disengaged from the world. No matter what happens, you stay you. As a superpower you would be immune to mind control or influence/charm based powers, you don't get overwhelmed and freak out under stress, etc...