youtu.be/HrYDJMjxAqY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Season 1, Episode 1

>When did Teen Titans Go become kino?
It never did

>episode 200 is a big circlejerk of the creators
i saw the two part """"""special"""""" in the morning
It was fucking embarrasing

Does anybody have the latest ep? (Genie President)

No. But I found the one before that on kisscartoon

When they started teaching important lessons, like how to become a slum lord.

When they crossovered with Young Justice in Let's Get Serious.

Also, Young Justice became kino when they crossovered with Teen Titans GO! for Doom Patrol GO!.

I liked them more when they still had DC-related humor and background gags. Still, this social commentary thing they're doing on college education, animation industry or business ethics is strangely interesting as well. What even is this show?

>What even is this show?
Unironically the best version of the Teen Titans and the best DC animation in recent years.

>What even is this show?
I assume some of it is simply "The show is too popular now and they won't let us stop writing it!", so they just dive into any stupid idea they think they can get enough material out of.

Turns out just letting your writers do nearly whatever they want results in better shows. Look at how Gotham turned around once they just locked the writers in a room with a garbage bag of cocaine and some protein shakes.

>Batman's giant penny has Zod with a broken neck in it
>A jar with an inscription that says "Robin II" next to a crowbar
>Batman has the Comedian's Button like in Rebirth

Holy shit. Although I think they still do things like this.

Season 3.

A very long time ago, like season 2 in 2014. It's constant madness and good satire.

Oh yeah, the Batcave had a lot of these.

Attached: penny.jpg (800x450, 97K)

Based

Attached: 7538A266-19B9-412C-BF2F-6AEC07F605CA.jpg (2388x1024, 447K)

I started rewatching Teen Titans and it doesn't really hold up that well.

I know people post this as a meme but I unironically agree. Not because OG TT was bad, it was just really run of the mill. TTGO is experimental as fuck and they try new stuff all the time, even if they miss as much as they land.

Just saw this episode on Sunday I've never washed Teen Titans Go but this was really funny however the Valentine's episode with Jinx and Cyborg was God awful

TTG was always kino than TT

One of the things that bothered me in the OG was how they would have a character e.g. fall to their doom and then show up in a critical moment later without any explanation.
It got so predictable it killed all suspense for me, especially in that Doom Patrol episode.

Attached: bro1.webm (712x400, 1.3M)

Nice

Attached: nice.jpg (711x400, 112K)

The music is seriously pretty damn good. The entire night begins to shine arc where they travel to that wacko dragon dimension is A+ if you're high.

TTGO also uses comedic timing better than it should. I don’t find a lot of jokes funny, but appreciate the way they deliver it

Shit and Zod has a goddamn neck brace who the fuck...?

Raven has belly pudge?

fpbp
Why is this TTG thread still comfy? The shitters should be here by now

Because they're too busy bashing another easy target (Like Thundercats Roar)

The original Teen Titans show only got popular because of weeaboos

Don't summon them, you idiot!

I've never found it funny, but I appreciate its existence simply because the Doom Patrol Go sequence in YJ was pure genius.

Well the show is going to be six years old this year and has had a movie in theaters and three times the run time of the original 03 cartoon.
If you actually hate it you can't really build up the nerve to fight it anymore and shitposting for the sake of it would be to obvious.

You'd be surprised how many people still unironically think TTG is the worst thing to happen to CN.
>6 year old cartoon
I hate it when people say this kind of thing, but God this makes me feel old. Where did the time go?

Attached: 1530594449297.gif (505x273, 230K)

when people realised ThunderCats Roar was even worse than this.

around the time Raven started swinging her hips

Attached: 1477097855104.gif (940x940, 1.99M)

I think they've just accepted that it's here to stay, especially now that we've got shows currently airing/coming down the pipeline that have even less of a right to exist than TTGO.

Attached: 1sao582o1.png (1280x1629, 1020K)

I love the obscure references they shove into the show . What other cartoon out there makes a "What About Bob" reference? m.youtube.com/watch?v=B6I9tJ4Oa9M

>all of them poop in the same non functioning toilet
I like how they're retarded but in an endearing way.

>genie president
best girl is back!

Attached: 1498448849472.jpg (1912x1072, 1.22M)

Batman or Robin?

Attached: DkAyv3pUwAAqcT8.jpg (800x1200, 145K)

TTG Robin is definitely better than the current state of Batman.

>”look we mixed starfires head into a realistic generic image, aren’t we random XD”
This show is made for retards

This ep

Attached: DB2E1919-8676-432F-8E1C-81629B4DAC51.png (853x480, 322K)

Imagining trying to pretend like your low effort shitposting is better than high effort shitposting.

>the opinion I don’t like is now shitposting

I'm sorry I was giving you the benefit of the doubt thinking you were making bad posts on purpose.

>bad posts
Well this is a bad show, so it’s only fitting then eh?

The challengers of the unknown gag in the movie killed me.

>face tattoo
>guy has SKWAD tattooed on his face

This is why I enjoy ttg, they make fun of everyone

>I saw the reference and I clapped

Filthy european doesnt even enjoy clapping

>"tell that to Zod's broken neck"

best thing this show made was dancing Raven, would be cool to see her dancing in the first cartoon or in one of the movies

I mean, going to every thread saying it's shit won't change your mind. So I'd rather you continue enjoying it really. I noticed how draining it is to rain on a parade.

Another show did, actually a whole episode inspired by it. But we're not quite allowed to discuss it.

How many fetishes has this show exposed to the youths so far?

I think their only mistake was not seeing the fan outrage, being a successor to a beloved show that captured the obsessive-escapist-fan niche that, and I don't necessarily mean this in a bad way, flies in the face of the original premise.

It's like if you made Steven Universe GO!, a comedy show where everyone is a massive jerk and Steven is an unconscionable narcissist. I think everyone here knows how badly that would go.

>Not seeing the fan outrage *coming

Why are they so goddamn cute together?

I do hold that its schedule domination has been a serious problem for a while now, but that's entirely not the fault of the show itself or the people producing it. It's the fault of the Cartoon Network executives. I can't really get mad at the show itself just because the schedules execs gave them the majority of the schedule.

Not so gloomy goth + genki girl.

Attached: Sarah.jpg (742x745, 141K)

>that episode where robin decides to become a furry to impress Starfire

Attached: ww.png (574x850, 472K)

>kino

Attached: Bait quality.gif (625x626, 808K)

I actually think it became worse since most of the episodes became Robin vs the team.

Star is doing some serious wingmaning here

>”waffles XD is so comfy”
Im sure your parents are very sorry they raised a retard

I read "bustiest alien princess" at first.
I spat out my hot chicken noodle soup onto my lap, shame on you, OP.

Attached: raining in gotham.jpg (1280x720, 232K)

>not seeing the fan outrage
They make fun of themselves and their inferiority multiple times.

Being self aware about their problems while not doing anything to fix them is even worse

Can't fix it if it ain't broke.

To me the most annoying thing was when TTGO haters held up the examples of the show mocking it's hate base and said they were mocking "fans of the original show". No, they're not the same thing.

>and it works
>Robin and Star enter into a full time pet play Dom/sub relationship for months
>Robin fucking dies chasing a car while rping as a dog

Maybe it's a weird comparison but TTG really scratches the itch I had after The Brave & The Bold ended

How is it that TTG of all things gives us the best edit fodder

shieeeeet

So basically the opposite of wonderloli?

Simple designs.

Basically , they're simple enough to give any amount of curves to these ladies.

Attached: Island Starfire Edit Bikini.png (1280x720, 1.18M)

>shadman
wish he drew her getting raped and her confidence being destroyed like he planned

Might as well post any and all you've got

For science

>DC presents, a Mark Millar and Shadman story...

TTGO is fun because it feels less like a "teenagers hanging out and having teen problems" show like the original sometimes was, and instead feels more like a cartoon. I don't see the characters as teens, I see them as cartoon characters. Each one is a cartoon archetype that bounces off the others pretty well. It's like Tom and Jerry with DC characters sometimes.

Yea Forums - Contrarian

The problem was that they unintentionally, or intentionally, billed themselves as a successor, when in reality it was just an excuse to do funny cartoon shit with DC characters. The concept would have probably received a lot less initial hate if it used another DC group. Like if they adapted Zoo Crew and used them to do a bunch of cartoony DC antics.

Attached: iu[2].jpg (474x732, 112K)

Teen titans go suck dick

Dunno if this is the episode you're talking about but Raven dancing around kicking niggas in the teeth might've been the hottest thing I've seen in ages

Anybody who likes this show has braindamage

Lmao But its Kinooooooo!
I have the humor of a 5 year old! WAFFLES XD RANDOM LOL

It's only kino to people under 4 feet tall, who giggle and clap wildly when they hear the word "poopy", and literally cry when they can't have their way.

Sure. I have a folder of these edits made. Any favorites? drive.google.com/folderview?id=1hlpOALl-d9FqSPOc9lbjCmpayrYCwdIi

Attached: Busty Starfire Edit.png (1916x1076, 2.5M)

The leg episodes are amazing

THICC HNNG LEGS UNGA BUNGA ME LIKEY

The problem with that is TTG is also largely carried by the voice acting and carried over dynamic. I don't really see zoo crew working.

They were nice fanservice. Starfire especially was a treat.

Attached: Busty Starfire Edit 2.png (1271x697, 685K)

Attached: teen-titans-good.png (497x279, 195K)

Attached: sandals.jpg (217x190, 5K)

>It's only kino to people under 4 feet tall, who giggle and clap wildly when they hear the word "poopy", and literally cry when they can't have their way.
So every underage in this thread?

>brainlet who doesn't understand ttg's sophisticated humor.

Yeah, because repeating the same food puns and baby’s first sarcasm is so intellectual and high brow.

They did a high brow humor episode, and it was still kino

Cleavage is a magical thing

Attached: WEW.png (1021x576, 618K)

Robin knows how to make the money

The absurdity of how people react to TTGO adds to the humor surrounding the show

>where did the time go

It's the McChicken for me. But more importantly for me it was wasted on thinking that soon I'll get working on my career and then putting it off.

If Steven was an asshole then Steven Universe would probably be more interesting.

>negotiated with his enemies until they became friends

Okay they're his aunts/sisters I guess but it feels anticlimactic.

>GLORFURGER IT'S HIDEIOUS!

This and JLA are my favorite wonder womans

The duality of man.

>Return of Slade

Any screencaps for editing? I'm in the mood to make more busty girls.

?

Attached: neetfire.png (997x559, 737K)

??

Attached: photo.png (593x559, 379K)

???

Attached: double.png (951x555, 514K)

kek

youtu.be/HrYDJMjxAqY

Thank you very much!

Attached: Sweater Puppies Edit.png (997x559, 584K)

Attached: Curvy Space Princess Edit.png (593x557, 340K)

Attached: Busty Flashfire Edit.png (949x555, 433K)

It was literally the moment Diana got BB's milk that the board changed overnight in its opinion of the show

I loved that but fucking lost it when Stan started mugging in the background

God damn nigga you work fast

Thanks, my dude. Hope her tits are a good size for ya.

dunno if you feel inclined to use this one, but the face just seemed to ask for it

Attached: yaranaika.jpg (1920x1080, 87K)

Something like this?

Attached: Busty Raven Edit.png (1920x1080, 360K)

Lip bite edit?

>Sarah is Raven + Starfire
It all makes sense now.

anybody know how i could turn my brain off to enjoy this terrible show like you guys?

>catgroove starts playing

>songs of jusrice and lament from the batman

Dying

We can go deeper

[Spoiler]Hyper breast edits plz[/spoiler]

Not too hyper pls

Got a screencap?

The people behind it wanted to do a new show and since they liked the voice actors they just kept the same characters even when there wasn't any reason for the DC skin.

The DC stuff was always kinda irrelevant to them.

In 'Hot Salad Water' robin sings some patriotic/nationalistic freedom song, and there are multiple shots of a federal prison. TTG is subversive as fuck and I love it.

Ones already in thread are fine

Coward

Nah, that episode was still horrible like all the rest
Kek

The entire show is based on 2003 Teen Titans and the shows mocks Batman V Superman pretty often. The movie is FULL of DC references. What are you talking about?

Was Ravager ever good outside of TTG?

Attached: ttg rose.jpg (571x854, 111K)

Tried something slightly bigger, along with a lip bite.

Attached: Busty Island Starfire Edit.png (351x368, 146K)

Is the TTG Earth going to factor into Doomsday Clock?

>Pentagram flowers in background
Is she gonna get Beasted?

Attached: go.jpg (900x740, 133K)

this was rad

Attached: VideoCapture_20181216-000842.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

It's kinda hypocritical for TTG! to do this because during season 1 and possibly 2, they relied heavily on nostalgia for the original show

For it to be hypocritical TTG would need to state they don't do that or are somehow above it

Not really, it has always been a parody of the 2003 show. it became more blatant in later seasons though.

But it does not necessarily mean it relies on nostalgia.

It has always been kino

People would have hated it significantly less if they hadn't actively antagonized people

The absolute madwoman!

This user is right, from Season 3 and on they really started leaning into it. 40/40/20 is amazing.