What'd Yea Forums think

What'd Yea Forums think

Attached: p16330028_v_v8_aa.jpg (960x1440, 219K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x8ajjHSpS9c
youtu.be/IMaUqXji5_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm willing to bet that Yea Forums hasn't seen it because the waifus weren't cute enough

I wonder why they did this.

It was sexy.

I don't understand why they made it. I don't think the current Disney Channel audience knows what KP was.

Wait... I'm assuming far right is Athena. Is it coincidence that she's wearing Kim's Season 4 outfit?

>rufus is some kind of lab experiment now instead of being a pet Ron bought because his dad is allergic to hair.

youtube.com/watch?v=x8ajjHSpS9c

Attached: gross.png (130x148, 42K)

youtu.be/IMaUqXji5_o
How did a french music video get better costume than the f*cking movie?

Attached: sad-cat-luhu.jpg (1200x900, 116K)

no panty shot in the intro

You're making it sound like kids are brainlets.

Show ended 12 years ago, most of them were not even born.

No brown mustache, no watch.

Oh yeah, this feels like a Disney Channel movie from 2008.

They aren't?

the rufus cgi is awful of course, but im surprised how well that guy channels Ron.

No midriff no sell

I certainly hope Yea Forums didn't watch it.
It's a fucking movie for little kids.
Buying a ticket as a grown man probably puts you on a FBI watchlist.

But people aren't allergic to animal fur. They're allergic to pet dander(which is not fur)

It was for TV, so it was always going to be shit.

He's been doing a lot of Voice work since his role on Clarence, I am glad he's coming into his own and got a live action role.

It was a direct to tv movie?

I haven't seen it but it's really hard to not imagine Will Friedle in a black turtleneck for Ron Stoppable

>I am glad he's coming into his own and got a live action role.
Nigga he's literally the main character in a sitcom that's been airing before Clarence even was.

Yep, and if I were a betting man, likely a pilot for a live action series.

If her tits aren't pointy enough to cause grievous bodily harm, then why bother?

Attached: Image0019.jpg (1920x1080, 108K)

>3D
>waifu
Go back to twittereddit normie.

I don't watch that happy madison trash. But you are right. I was introduced to him through clarence so i had a mixed view of his career.

> No midriff
Is there something right about this movie?

3DPD so I don't think I will watch it.

What the fuck

Attached: ABFA0373-EE48-4F5E-8072-83BB12D4A521.jpg (1800x2380, 914K)

>And the mole rat will be CGI

Attached: 1435450164226.png (1130x900, 33K)

I'd fuck Taylor

Attached: 56ff9287a8cf0c4af1193e8e6c61cd667ab5803c.jpg (860x550, 137K)

The pluses: Ron, Shego, and Drakken ranged from moderately tolerable to surprisingly decent. Giambrone's prior voice acting experience pays off as he does a convincing rendition of Ron, while Shego and Drakken at their best exude a familiar hatesex chemistry.

The minuses: everything else. The plot sucks, Kim sucks, the heavily edited stunts suck, and no longer being cheerleaders sucks. The actress playing Kim has no real talent or charisma, and does not possess the physicality needed for the role. They might as well have cast her stunt double, I don't care if she isn't pretty or can't act.

Half of the scenes with Kim and Athena consisted of them giggling at nothing, as if they didn't know what the scene was about, didn't have dialogue to work with, and weren't given pointers by the director.

Disney should ditch Kim and Athena, and make a Ron vs Shego show. They can't do the action, might as well go straight comedy.

I watched the 2nd half of it right after Athena gets all the glory from Kim
but what bugs me the most is that why does Disney keep pulling the crying victim mc in fucking live action movies, if anything Kim would just mope in a pillow and the mom would come to cheer her up or the dad would give her some idea through bad advice, but why is it in every god damn disney movie does the mc have to go through some crying moment when they're in a bad spot

Attached: inner_frat_boy.jpg (640x480, 52K)

They would have used a cheaper cast if this was going to be a series.

Who's the purple girl???

Clothes arent bad, especially Drakken

Two scenarios
>Shego and Drakken create a Ronclone, but Ron and the clone get switched and domestic stuff ensues
>Ron undercover as Drakken en Shego's henchkid

Athenais a character in the2019live-action Disney Channel Original television film,Kim Possible. She is an advanced android built byDr. Drakken, formerly designed to get close to Kim Possible and can steal her "spark" until she turned a new leaf when Kim saved her from being destroyed after Drakken no longer had any use for her.

Mkay do what archtype character she suppose to be in story? Comic relief of "I don't know normal human stuff" character?

Mary sue to eclipse another mary sue

Pretty much the Mary Sue twist villain that friends up the protagonist until it's revealed that she's evil, although she gets reformed at the end of the movie.

So the plot of the Kim Possible movie but with the evil robot twist being a double twist???

Well that sounds annoying.

OC Donut Steel literally jumps infront of the MC to steal her spotlight and explain the story.

Can't show exposed midriff on TV. Think of the children user.

>does the mc have to go through some crying moment when they're in a bad spot
How else would they depict a teenage girl that's capable of destroying the world if she became evil?

Did they still make her a cheerleader?

No. Soccer player.
>tfw my waifu turned from cheerleader to soccersucker

Attached: 1542460169178.jpg (1024x833, 67K)

Sorry to disappoint you... I'm not thinking about it. I'm in no hurry to give the old show (good as it is) a watch, either.

Go watch the old show, instead. The good one.
Please & Thank you. Hell, provide a MEGA for it, if you can. That's what people need to see.

No mid drif, no baggy pants, kyle's cousin kyle as Ron, no volume to her hair, straps for apparent reason, soccer team instead of cheer squad, bonnie is a. super hot bitch, OC Donut Steel character, Shego is a poo in loo, drakken isn't blue grey enough,

Basic bitch cosplayers can get it more right than Disney.

How is a Soccer player capable of acrobatics?

How is a highschool cheerleader capable of being a superspy?

midichlorians

This is one of the dumber things in a movie full of them. Why should Kim suddenly care about soccer just because Bonnie is doing soccer? It made her seem like an insecure stalker.

why did they make Drakken so attractive??

Well, at least she played soccer in the show. She was quickly kicked out of coaching her little brothers because of how competitive she is, but the point of being a cheerleader was to showcase her ability to fight while doing flips and somersaults.
>Why should Kim suddenly care about soccer just because Bonnie is doing soccer?
If anything, it should've been Bonnie doing soccer maybe because Kim got popular based on how competitive she is. I don't see why they couldn't go with cheerleading, as that is the more dangerous sport. Cheerleading would be easier budget wise to as they wouldn't have to play for cleats or goals, they could've shown her in the gym or have a scene where Ron has to interrupt her practicing and she's taking a break or telling the others what to do (so the actress won't have to do any stunts).

Attached: 1549742682395.jpg (676x509, 36K)

Cheerleading is problematic

They can't even mention it in passing?
>oh, hey ron
>I just got home from Cheerleading practice

i never liked how they gave all the girls mustaches

costumes aren't bad but I always imagined Shego as some sort of Italian or Latina instead of a pajeet

I don't think there's such a thing as direct to tv
there's direct to dvd and there's tv movies, but I don't think there's a direct to tv movie
This was specifically a disney channel movie, so it's not like they were like "hey we could probably make a feature film" and then it tested so poorly they probably didn't bother
they made it specifically for the tv, but correct me if I'm wrong

Yeah, I had no problem at all with her doing soccer or any other activity, it was completely in how they framed it. It made Kim seem like the mentalcase instead of Bonnie.

But do you guys think Jontron casting couched Shego?

Attached: body of work.png (628x343, 8K)

Yeah, as long as they give a reason I'd be fine with it. She's super competitive, so it's not unlikely that she wouldn't get drafted into doing something else. In fact, her getting drafted into other sports than Cheerleading could've been a point in the movie where they had to show Kim juggling roles and be less of a Mary Sue. Bonnie getting jealous of her getting attention and joining the Soccer team to spite her would've been in-character.

>making kim a woman

SJW garbage.

you know i never noticed it before but that logo kind of looks like it says HIV possible