DC Publication List Prediction Post-Downsize

So following the newsthat Jimmy Olsen and Lois Lane are getting ongoings by Fraction and Rucka it led me thinking that if DC is supposed to be cutting down to 22 books and these are 2 of them...

(Not including imprints, and they're probably not including mini and maxi series/events) I think this is an accurate prediction of what the line-up will look like in the next year or two.

>Action Comics
>Detective Comics
>Superman
>Batman
>Justice League
>The Flash
>Wonder Woman
>Green Lantern
>Aquaman
>TT
>Nightwing
>RHATO
>JLD
>Hawkman
>Batgirl
>Supergirl
>JSA soon
>LoSH soon
>Shazam
>Hellblazer
>Lois Lane
>Jimmy Olsen

What do you guys think?

Attached: Dc-bullet.png (615x586, 714K)

thats fine.

honestly what is missing?

No fucking way the last 3 are going to say if there are truly only 22 ongoings, neither Hawkman. Titans, Suicide Squad and Green Arrow are gonna be there. Probably stuff like Young Justice or The Outsiders too, it depends.

*Are going to stay

replace olsen or lane with doom patrol

DC isn't cutting down to 22 books, that's a bleedingcool rumor.

Remember the elaborate bull shit article they did about DC's "bandaid" relaunch where everything was going to be 5 years later?

How'd that pan out, bleedincool?

Attached: guyturdner.png (151x153, 59K)

When was that? Because it kinda fits the description of New 52.

Okay so replace JLD with Suicide Squad. That does make sense.

I think either they're going to stop pushing older Titans, and just roll with TT, or they'll roll both teams into one Titans book. I don't know if they'll bother with GA for a while since it's rumored Arrows only got like one more season left and the books already cancelled iirc.

It was 3 or 4 years into the New 52.

They will continue with the older Titans, simply because the Robin/Beast Boy/Raven/Starfire/Cyborg line-up is practically synonymous with the franchise, at most they will merge the two. I think Didio said they have plans for Green Arrow but don't quote me on this.

>They will continue with the older Titans, simply because the Robin/Beast Boy/Raven/Starfire/Cyborg line-up is practically synonymous with the franchise,

Knowing these idiots, they'll kill the younger Teen Titans and once again rebrand the older Titans BACK into being Teen Titans.

That was Convergence + Futures End

Titans will be the classic NTT cast, while the rest go to Young Justice.

Damian and Jon are going away except for. kid's books.

Doom Patrol will have a new series in 2019. So will Swamp Thing. Both will be part of Black Label so they can stay R rated.

One new Batman title will go to Black Label. Legends of the Dark Knight. All-star arc format like the 80s series. Batman, Tec and BATO are still DCU / Walmart tier.

>Not including imrints
young Justice is Wonder Comics

Attached: A3A3E5D4-F933-49C6-BB1B-2AB16EF6AE62.png (633x1901, 212K)

I didn't see that one.

Kill weeklies in general and move over to OGNs

They tried to get rid of Beast Boy and Raven during N52 and they had to backtrack almost immediately, and that was back when TTG and Titans didn't exist.

Please god no. Only 22 comic? It's just going to be the same big name cancer filled shit
>Harley (2-3 comics)
>Batman (still gets 7 comics)
>Supes (3 comics)
>Hal, Flash, WW 1 each
>JL
>Every non A list hero get's nothing

We still haven't hear anything about Azz's Skwad book and Walkers Flash, everything else Rich said from around that time came true. I wonder if they're saving them or they scrapped them

Or the Orlando Hawk and Dove book
Or the Tomasi Spectre book

>all his hope and optimism: gone

>Green Arrow
>anything with a more gothic feel: The Demon, Swamp Thing, The Spectre or Deadman for example
>Anything with more Sci-fi like The Atom, Firestorm, Kamandi, New Gods

Nobody talks about how he dismissed these rumors after bleeding cool leaked the upcoming may solicitations on monday.

And he said that DC rejected Fraction's Jimmy Olsen pitch.

Bump for citations on all these sources on both sides.

The Atom is a shitty character anyway
If they're going to bring back a shrinking character it should be Doll Man

One can dream..

Attached: 5362689-bluereb-1-8-4efae.jpg (416x640, 155K)

>hat if DC is supposed
DiDio already stated that was not true. Rich the Leach even put it on his stupid fan fic - just burying it at the bottom.

Those might have been early plans for Rebirth. Rich is actually more often right than wrong, I've no idea why /co has such a hateboner for him despite 50% of comic threads being based on bc articles.

Those will be most likely shoved to imprints.

That was Futures End.

He's put out articles about stuff that he found out on Yea Forums. More than once.

Abandoning Rebirth is one of the biggest mistakes DC ever made.

Doing rebirth is the biggest mistake. Garbage comics, garbage people under exclusive, and a false sense that has tricked braindead morons to think there was anything in rebirth worth defending when they went out of their way to not give characters like LoSh, Shazam or JSA the ongoings that they promised.
It did manage to create this inside war between DC fans, that is Rebirth's legacy.

It made DC the #1 selling comics company (in terms of sales to actual customers) for like a year and a half. Literally the ONLY time they've been able to say that this CENTURY.

It was THE biggest market share the company has EVER had.

That is literally the definition of a success. This isn't even open to debate. Rebirth was objectively ultra successful.

Rebirth just seemed to come out at the wrong time. It was bound to happen, rebirth or not. Marvel had been and are still facing the same problems. It's just the state the industry is in.

New 52 was a massive success too by that retarded logic. When tslemtless hacks like Tomasi, Lobdell, Tynion, Venditti, Jurgens, dogfucker get praised to such high degree, you know how bad the state of the industry is in. Literally an era where no good comic was published.

>New 52 was a massive success too by that retarded logic

It was, initially.

Attached: my man.gif (540x250, 2.98M)

New 52 caused a 2 MONTH sales boost, followed by sales PLUMMETING and then declining for 5 YEARS.

New 52 was an objective failure by any standards. Comparing New 52 and Rebirth is absurd. The former was a flop and the latter was a massive hit.

>Rich is actually more often right than wrong
I love this meme.

The problem is New 52 is DIdio and Lee's baby. While Rebirth is Geoff Johns idea and he is in the doghouse right now because of the Justice League movie and the fact that he made DC execs look bad with Rebirth.

Nice fanfiction.

Yeah, Future's End was said to be the real future and at the time they actually coordinated with the creative teams to keep things matching up for a while... it really seemed like at some point they intended to make it lead into a linewide relaunch, especially with all the "dead" characters popping up alive later on.

But then suddenly people started dying again and the whole timeline was erased with its ending where Tim stops the Earth-2 people from going to the main Earth.