I've been spoiled by Netflix, waiting for the next episode is torture

I've been spoiled by Netflix, waiting for the next episode is torture

Attached: DoomPatrolPoster_5c5b4143d60189.46247622_0.jpg (768x1134, 290K)

I actually kind of like the weekly schedule, I actually get bored most of the time binging through series that I just stop half way through. But yeah the first episode was awesome and I can not wait till friday

I wish they went with the Young Justice three episodes a week deal

A solid month of content per season or half season

Yeah, I wish they'd at least do what Hulu does and release the first three initially. Or like this user suggested .

no way. I hate this shit. DEATH TO BINGE WATCHING!

>waiting for the next episode is torture
That's a good thing. It actually means you actually like the show. Moreover, you'll probably tell other people about it. And when some of those people start watching and get to the same place you are then you can share the show with each other on a regular basis. Watching becomes a social experience even if you don't watch it together. This is what Netflix is trying to destroy. This is why they are the enemy.

That actually seems like a good compromise between the two

Also I can not wait til they get more shows so there can be an overlap of shows rather than how they are currently doing it where they only post one show for 2-3 months

>actually actually
dammit

*ahem*
FUCK binge watching

Like they should post 1 Live Action Show and 1 animated show at the same time, make the live action show the Friday drop and The Cartoon a Saturday drop

Is is actually good? I want it to be good, at least for the sake of the recently unJUSTed Brendan.

I'm happy to report that it's very good

It’s really good, the acting is top notch, the special effects are a mix between digital and practical, the story was pretty good.

Personally the thing I wasn’t a fan of was that each character had a decade between them Elastigirl-50’s Negative Man-60’s Crazy Jane-70’s Robotman-80’s It just seems weirdly spaced out and then to have it take place in 2019 seemed weird, they would have been probably better off if they just left it timeless

>Is is actually good?
it's shit. usual sjw crap. kissing faggots, strong independent crazy woman with 64 personalities, big bad is evil white guy, robotman is a cuck. and some farting donkey

Attached: ou6yeh0magf21.jpg (750x995, 106K)

>sjw
opinion discarded

No one would stay subscribed to DCflix if they could watch all their shows in a week and cancel.

I didn't mind the timeskip stuff, Elastigirl and Negative Man are written to be kind of dated and I like those aspects of their characters.

go back to plebbit

Cliff got cucked by that guy but he was cucking his wife with the maid

I was under the impression his wife was lying about cheating

the bad guy is black you ding dong

Attached: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fvignette4.wikia.nocookie.net%2Fmarvel_dc%2Fimages%2Fa%2Fae%2FMister_Nobody.png%2Frev (308x476, 321K)

its astoundingly good, based brendan stole the damn show.

i pulled a kevin smith and cried when robotman walked up the stairs by remembering helping his daughter learn to walk and him celebrating was the icing on the cake im not ashamed to admit that i enjoyed the shit out of this show.

Attached: kevin smith.jpg (600x445, 52K)

if you have no life, consider going outside and getting some sun and fresh air. Perhaps do something that's free, like go for a hike.

>"Black!" "White!" Outmoded concepts for an antique age. Can't you see? There's no whitey, no niggers in our new world! Look at us! Are we not final proof that there is no nigger, no whitey, no beaner, no chink? Are we not proof that the universe is a drooling wizard with no sense of right or wrong?

I thought I was on Yea Forums for a minute

1st episode was damn good

>comes to my board to be a Nazi

Hope someone shoots you.

I showed the first episode to my friend who is always distracted (pulls phone out, talks during shows and shit) and he was glued to the screen. He usually has little interest in tv shows and he asked me when the next episode airs. I also enjoyed every minute of it and hope they can keep up the consistency.

Shut up, they're no a nazi just a stupid incel, and you're overly sensitive. You're both massive fags.

Doesn't change the fact he's still black retard

>women hating
>hating gays
>EVERYTHING IS WHITE GENOCIDE

>they

We know its you,unintelligent Nazi virgin. Like we know, that its you, who is getting triggered by any female, black, or gay protagonist anywhere.
Do us a favour and finally swallow that bullet. :)

Attached: 1549852135760.jpg (846x630, 170K)

nah

Brendan and Riley Shanahan sold the hell out of that moment. That emotional bond they’re selling between Cliff and Clara felt like the realest thing in the show.

So what even happened with Larry when Rita blobbed out? The Negative Spirit left him unconscious in the street and just goes into a power line for some reason, and the next time we see him, it’s back at the manor just fine and dandy.

Attached: D5FB3A11-8C9D-41BA-A66E-4E39CD230DE1.jpg (500x500, 11K)

>strong independent crazy woman with 64 personalities
I mean this poster is insane but Crazy Jane is definitely the worst thing in the show so far.

Cyborg is so fucking awkward

I feel weird for actually liking this series infinitely more than "Netflix and Ellen Page's Fivehead Present Umbrella Academy." Everyone I talk to just won't shut up about that show, and I honestly can't be less interested.

I was fine during that moment, but it was touching as all get out. What got me was the reveal about the car crash and how his family actually died.

Also, I'm IRL a dad with a daughter named Clara. That shit was brutal.

Same, and if you didn't you're full of shit.

Is Larry gay or bi? What does he think here about Rita?

>I actually kind of
stop convincing yourself

Getting the man who is the living avatar of JUST to play the most JUSTed character in comics was a genius casting choice and he nails it.

The USAF at the time was notorious for its swinger culture.

This. Netflix's "binge" format can fuck right off, and has made series and the discussion around them worse

Is the 2nd episode out yet? What day does it air?

2nd episode comes out tomorrow

I'd say bi until he's confirmed gay.

are they all gonna start fucking each other? I want to ship someone

Attached: source-DPL102D000320V1_FULL.jpg (6000x4000, 2.08M)

There's zero chance Larry's penis works, and Rita probably starts melting while getting fucked

It was meh. It wasn't bad, but I'll wait for more episode before I will judge it properly

>robotman is a cuck
????