Admit it, you cried for Annie

You cried.

Attached: Annie_DCAU_001.jpg (584x438, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mjXRapctp6k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I get it, but I still think the idea someone can be born from Clayface is stupid and makes no sense

To be fair, Clayface's entire existence makes no sense either.

it's not fair bros.

Attached: robin_and_annie_valentine_2019_by_mayozilla_dczsaa6.jpg (736x818, 79K)

wish this could've happened instead

Attached: Annie_shaping_a_life_by_usa_ritsu-daxc5f3.png (1024x1151, 404K)

How can I cry for someTHING that was never real?!

They made up for it though.

Attached: Tamara.png (333x250, 69K)

Attached: Annie_clay_embrace_by_usa_ritsu-db9uuo8.png (1024x1234, 295K)

Attached: 1531154176272.png (500x780, 958K)

I cried. Then I drew her and cried in my pants.

Somebody post a fanfic where Annie lives and gets romantically involved with Tim. I DEMAND it.

thats murder

I think Annie should've been the result of Clayface developing multiple personality disorder, thus splitting off into multiple clayfaces. That would've been interesting to see.

Every Batman cartoon has a different take on Clayface. For all we know, they just "cut out the part that the kids won't understand."
But I would have liked to see the Legion of Doom trying to bring back a few dead villains, (They killed Hatter in one of the animated movies. Why doesn't anyone just shoot the Joker?, etc) and ending up with Clayface and a puddle of mud on an operating table that becomes a little girl. She beats up the cleaning robot, escapes the classic LOD HQ, and is home free as soon as she hits the swamp.

ahem.

Attached: ClayfaceKatherineMapsOlive.jpg (620x739, 142K)

Annie are you ok?

She's been hit by, she's been hit by

There's nothing to be sad about.

She reasserts herself decades later and leaves Clayface as he's finally destroyed once and for all. She tracks down Tim but he's an old man of course having lived his life and raised a family and already lost his wife. He's on death's door and she uses her transmutative abilities to restore Tim to how she remembered him and giving him a second chance at life...with her. They walk off hand in hand to a new future together.

A smooth Criminal.

Attached: AnnieBySamnee.jpg (916x600, 103K)

i'm down for that

Attached: Annie&Tim_hol_up_by_pigero-dawahau.png (720x723, 114K)

>You've been hit by
>You've been struck by
A youtu.be/mjXRapctp6k

I didn't cry but I definitely very visibly frowned

Attached: 1549105990334.png (774x749, 481K)

Attached: KatherineKarloByMoritat.jpg (625x1277, 114K)

Considering her nature, she'd likely survive to the "Batman Beyond" years.

Tim Drake would eventually come to terms with Annie's true form, over a period of years. It's only a matter of time before she masters her abilities.

She can't actually use her powers unless her dad is near, if I recall right.